Dee & The Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers

She jumped into the shower and set the spray as hot as she could get it. She'd had the plumber come out and modify the shower for her; the old spray had been so weak it was almost more efficient to take a bath than to shower. The spray now could nearly pin her to the floor of the tub, it came out with tremendous force. She also made him install a larger hot-water heater so the water was nearly scalding.

The shower was usually a place of self-pleasure for Dee. Her showerhead was a hand-held nozzle with eight different settings. She liked the needle spray for showering, but loved the pulsating massage for pleasure. She would firmly press the head against her pussy until she could barely think, so intense would the feelings be. Again, though, she avoided temptation and focused on showering instead.

She padded, still nude, into the kitchen. The twins, awakened by the smell of coffee, sat, already dressed, at the dining room table, finishing up their cereal. They both smiled at her and Dee returned the smile, feeling warmed, loved.

"Good morning, shower's all yours if you want it," she said and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Thanks, but we'll probably take one at the dorm," Nadia said.

"If nasty Nadia here even bothers to take one," Sonja said.

"Shut up!" Nadia squealed.

Dee reached for the Cocoa Puffs cereal and poured a healthy amount into her bowl.

"Um, hey, um, listen, about last night," Sonja said.

"Yeah," Nadia joined in. "Thank you so much for your help with Algebra."

----"No problem," Dee shrugged and poured the milk.

"Yeah, thank you so much," Sonja repeated.

"No problem," Dee smiled.

"But about that other stuff," Nadia said.

Dee felt the sting of tears; she was being rejected.

"Yeah, it's not like we're big lesbians or anything," Sonja said.

"Like I am?" Dee asked hotly.

"No, no, that's not what we mean," Nadia said and reached out to touch Dee's hand.

Dee jerked away as if she'd been touched with a hot poker. She got to her feet.

"Like I said, 'no problem,'" she said and dashed to her room.

"Way to go, big dummy!" Nadia said to her sister.

"What?" Sonja protested. "I was just trying to tell her we really liked her and hoped we could be friends; I would love to make love again, that's all!"

"Then why didn't you just say that, instead of this 'it's not like we're big lesbians' stuff?" Nadia shrilled.

They quietly put their coffee mugs and cereal bowls into the dishwasher and left the apartment.

----

Dee dried her eyes and slowly dressed for the school day ahead. She put on a white bra and white tank top and cut off shorts. She decided to wear white sandals instead of her usual flip-flops.

She had two classes this day; one of which was with the twins. How was she going to face them; they thought she was a big dyke. She also worried they might spread it around campus that she was a lesbian. She wasn't ashamed of her bisexuality, but didn't want it to be common knowledge.

She decided to walk to the campus, rather than drive, because it was always such a pain trying to find a parking spot.

She arrived at her first class early enough to do a little studying before the professor made his entrance.

From that class, she walked very slowly to her next class, Creative Writing, the one she shared with the twins. She arrived just as the Teacher's Aide was beginning to call the roll.

Professor McKenzie was an extremely popular teacher and his classes filled up very quickly. Even though he was completely blind, he possessed a quick wit and made his classes both entertaining and educational.

Because of his blindness, the students were told, on the first day of class that the seat they were in, would be there seat for the duration of the semester. The twins had scrambled to find two seats next to each other, while Dee had been fortunate enough to snatch a seat directly in front.

He traced over his brailed notes and discussed the construction of a sonnet.

"And the worse thing is," he said and smiled. "They actually expect the damned things to rhyme! Can you believe? Wanting poetry to have a cadence, and to rhyme? Some people!"

Wit a "I am looking forward to the poetic prose that shall spring forth from thine pens and or P.C.s," he dismissed the class.

Dee dashed out of the classroom well ahead of Sonja and Nadia, even though they were both trying very hard to gather their notes and dash after her.

"Great, just great," Nadia huffed as she looked up and down the corridor.

"What do you think we should do?" Sonja asked her sister.

"I don't know," Nadia said.

----

Dee let herself in to her apartment and begin to strip her clothing off. Her cell phone rang and she debated on whether or not to answer it; it was Steve's ringbone.

"Hello?" she finally said.

"Hey Baby," he slurred, obviously stoned on something.

Dee bit back the retort that bubbled up.

"Hey, Stevie," she purred back, knowing he hated being called 'Stevie.'

"Been thinking about you, been thinking about me?" he asked in what he assumed was a seductive tone.

"Yeah, yeah I have," she husked back and opened the drawer of the end table.

"Yeah?" he asked. "What you been thinking?"

She lighted the joint and took a deep drag of it.

"Well, I been thinking," she said, continuing in her sexy tone of voice. "You know how you been wanting to fuck me up the ass? And I been telling you 'no, it needs to be for a special occasion?'"

"Yeah?" he asked in a strangled voice, hoping she'd found a special occasion.

"Well, since you got that promotional work, AND kicked your drug habit, that sounds pretty special to me, what you think?" Dee said and let the sweet smoke out easily.

"Um, what promotion?" Steve asked, ignoring the part about kicking his drug habit.

"Oh, well, according to your Personals ad, you're now a manager at the diner," Dee said sweetly.

"Um, hey uh listen, Dee, about that," Steve stammered.

"Look, Steve, I ain't mad about that," Dee said harshly. "I mean, if I hadn't been on the site in the first place, I'd never seen your ad, right? But I don't see any reason to keep hanging out with a lying little sack of shit, what about you?"

"Aw, fuck you, fucking dyke bitch!" Steve yelled into the phone.

"Don't think so, Stevie," Dee sneered and hung up.

She finished the joint, debated with herself about whether or not to smoke another one, and then decided against it.

"Bourbon," she said to herself and fixed herself a bourbon and diet cola.

Reaching her bedroom, she flopped down on the bed, found the remote control, and turned on the dvd player and the television. She put it on disc two and settled down to watch her favorite movie, 'The Wizard of Oz.'

----

She came to just as Toto ran, yapping, and flushed out the 'Wizard' from his hiding place. Groggily, she turned off the television, and then staggered into the kitchen to fix herself a frozen dinner.

She fixed another bourbon and diet cola and numbly ate the mildly unappetizing meal. She did giggle, though, when an enormous belch forced its way out.

After tossing the container into the trash, she staggered into her study and turned the computer on. She debated on whether or not to fix another drink and decided against it; she was already quite drunk and mildly stoned.

When the computer came on, she logged onto the Internet and checked her E-Mail. There were almost thirty messages from Steve, and almost all of them had the word 'Bitch' in the Subject Line. She deleted them all, then blocked any further messages from him.

An e-mail from Amber popped up and Dee wiped at her tears. She yearned for the love that she and Amber and Cindy had shared when they were teenagers.

Last night, with the Doyeski twins, she had felt as though she might be free, finally free of the loneliness, the longing that Amber and Cindy had left behind when they had moved on.

"Well, now THAT was a big fucking joke, now wasn't it?" Dee said bitterly.

----

Her alarm woke her up at five thirty and she did a grueling hour long work out. Sweat ran freely down her body as she pushed herself as hard as she could. Her hangover was monumental but the sweat did seem to help.

She showered quickly, then ate breakfast.

Finally unable to dawdle any longer, Dee dressed and left the apartment to go to her Algebra class, where she would certainly have to face the twins.

The End of Dee & The Twins 01.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers