Deep Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hair up the way Xander loved, with the braid and everything, wondering not for the first time what exactly he liked about the style, and my look just generally. The cuteness? The sexiness? The familiarity? The promise of the things we could do together? Something else entirely?

After applying just a light dash of makeup, I puttered around in my skimpy outfit, burning off some nervous energy. I made us some food, since I had the time and it saved worrying about it later. I was just waiting for things to cook and getting some cleaning up done when Xander returned.

I kept scrubbing dishes, pretending like I didn't even notice. It felt like forever before he finally came to find me. Long enough that I almost gave up and went off to pounce on him instead.

It was worth it, though. I felt his presence in the doorway, pausing and just looking for a moment. I'd been rubbing the same plate over and over with a cloth, not really pretending all that well that I didn't know he was there.

I shakily put the plate down to dry as Xander's soft footsteps crept up on me. I hoped he was horny. I certainly was. This whole time I'd been waiting for him, my panties had been getting less and less clean. Almost to the point I should possibly have changed them. But then again, maybe evidence of my excitement was part of the fun.

"Hey, you," Xander said, slipping his arms around me from behind.

"Hi."

I tried to remain casual, but I couldn't. I'd got myself too excited waiting for him, and I wanted stuff all at once. His hug from behind was nice. His hand sneaking up my top was good too. I didn't feel an erection yet as I subtly pressed my butt back against him, but it was coming.

"Why do you remind me of teenage you?"

"That... might be the effect I was going for."

"Thought it might be. Lily help you with it?"

"Nah. She was too busy getting all crazy over her date tonight. She's sleeping over, apparently."

"Ooh. Good for her. Apartment's ours?"

"Yep."

"Mmm. Nice."

Xander kissed the side of my cheek, nuzzling me briefly before pulling back. He kissed my neck too, where my hair had been pulled out of the way. His hand kept sneaking upward, just brushing the bottoms of my breasts under my shirt.

"Why couldn't you have reacted like this back then?" I complained.

"We weren't together then."

"We could have been."

"Don't remind me. I still regret not going for it sometimes. Even though I know it would have been terrible. We weren't ready. And living with our parents? Forget it."

"Mmm, yeah. I still like dreaming though. Being so into each other that we'd risk it. I don't know how we'd ever get enough sleep, always sneaking into each other's rooms at night."

"Probably we wouldn't." Xander chuckled softly. "I feel like it wouldn't take us long to get caught. In the morning probably. You all naked in my arms, both of us passed out all happy and snug."

"Unf. You think that's how it'd be?"

"I do."

Xander fully cupped my tits, caressing them like his own personal playthings. Which they kind of were.

"I think Mom would notice something," I said, leaning back against Xander for both support and physical contact. His cock was stirring for sure, and wiggling my bum on him was definitely helping. "I think she might have put it together without even necessarily catching us."

"Maybe. You were trying to seduce me all the time and they never figured that out."

"Not all the time. Just sometimes. And other times I just wanted your attention."

"You had it more than you realize."

"Well it's no good to me if I didn't realize, is it?"

"You know how many times I had to hide that I'd popped a boner from my baby sis walking around all hot and cute like that?"

I shivered. "I never knew that."

"Never?"

"You never told me. And I don't think I ever caught you either."

"I got pretty good at hiding that kind of thing. You have to as a teenager."

Xander grinded on me, getting ever harder as he rubbed on my ass. He still fondled my tits while his other hand caressed my tummy, dipping lower and lower toward dangerous territory.

"You've got me now," I said faintly. "All to yourself. Don't have to worry about anyone else seeing anything."

"Unf. I do like it. You know what I want to do with you?"

My heart pounded. With his hand aggressively on my chest, he had to feel it thumping. "Tell me," I whispered.

"Oh wow, you're so wet."

"I know. What do you want to do to me?"

"I wanna get you naked."

"Well that's pretty easy. I'm wearing hardly nothing already."

"Are you imagining this is... you know... back then?"

I closed my eyes and clung to Xander's arm. "I am now," I whispered.

"Not this whole time?"

"Maybe a little."

"That you're, what, nineteen again? Parading around for me."

"Wouldn't call it parading."

"Sure you wouldn't. But, like, what if it had worked, hm? What if I just started feeling you up? Kissing you?"

Xander kissed my neck again, and my shoulder, and my cheek. I trembled and fought for control. It wasn't like he affected me any less now than he had way back when, but there certainly was a difference in imagining it. And I'd encouraged it right from the start with my nostalgic outfit.

What would I have even done back then? I hadn't known myself the way I did now. I didn't know what I was doing. I would have gone with it though, right? Of course I would have. I would have been deliriously happy if Xander had started feeling me up and kissing me and stuff. Just like he was doing now.

"What would you have done with me?" I whispered.

"Pretty much the same things I'm gonna do now. Only I woulda been less good at them."

"Lucky me, then."

Xander pushed my wet panties down my thighs. I let them fall, then carefully stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

I was bottomless, horny, and still getting felt up like crazy. Xander moved on to rubbing my soaked little pussy directly, no panties to interfere.

My top went soon after, also getting tossed aside, and leaving me totally naked for my brother's pleasure and amusement. God I loved it. I wanted him naked too, of course, but there was something so naughty about being nakey for him while he was still clothed. About the idea of him coming home and casually stripping me while he was still dressed. It wasn't even an idea, really, it was what had actually happened.

It had definitely been the right call letting Xander take my few clothes off instead of waiting for him already naked. I savoured the feeling of being unwrapped, of being a present for his roaming hands.

I moaned as Xander kept fingering me. I really was his horny little plaything. His slutty little sister that he could do whatever he wanted with. It still awed me at times the sorts of things he could make me feel. In large part because I'd never felt any of those things before him. He'd made sex fun for me in a big, big way.

Only Xander could strip me naked in the kitchen and effortlessly turn me to putty in his hands. Only he could casually finger me to orgasm like that, keeping me a gooey, horny mess the whole time. Only my brother. God I loved him so fucking much.

"You gonna cum?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded shakily. "Yep."

"Cum for your brother?"

"Unf. Hey, no fair."

Xander laughed softly. "I like reminding you sometimes."

"Uh huh." I pressed my butt firmly against Xander's raging erection, again wishing there were no pants between us. "I think you just like reminding yourself that you're doing bad, bad things to your li'l sis."

"That too." Xander kissed me and nibbled at my ear. "You know I'd love you the same even without that kink. Even if you weren't my sister."

"Just what every girl wants to hear."

"But it does make it hotter."

I snickered, but it was definitely true. It wasn't like I didn't know how hot incest stuff could be. It was basically the one fetish that had worked for me over the years, though even it was inconsistent. Combining it with being so deeply, helplessly in love was a good match.

Xander made me cum on his fingers right there in the kitchen. His naughty li'l sis letting her brother get her off at his whim.

I writhed around in Xander's arms, partly for legit cumming reasons, and partly to rub my ass over him even more. It would be kind of amazing to make him cum in his pants while I was getting off on his fingers.

"That a girl," Xander said adoringly.

He gave me another kiss, then gently bent me over the counter. I rested there panting softly, sneaking little peeks back at him. His clothes were coming off. Good.

"You gonna fuck me right here?"

"Certainly thinking about it."

"That's kinda bad. Almost like you just can't help yourself."

"Yeah. Almost like that."

Xander grinned. His pants came down, and his hard cock bounced into my over-the-shoulder eyeline. Another gush of arousal flooded my pussy. I was gonna get pounded good. I could sense it.

"Bad brother."

"Ha. Says the girl waiting for me in basically nothing, already soaked."

I wriggled and tried to protest, but there was nothing to be said. That's exactly what I'd done. Waited for him just the way I knew would get me his undivided attention. And I got it.

Our clothes were strewn about with no concern at all. Xander's part of the pile was bigger than mine, since I'd started with so very little on. I loved each and every sound of material hitting the floor, as it meant he was closer to being just as nakey as I was, and so very hard and ready to fill me up.

I got so damn wiggly the closer he got to full nudity. It was like Xander hadn't made me cum only moments before. I was so horny and desperate and ready for him.

My eyes rolled back as Xander teased me with his cock, then slowly put it in me. Those first few moments were magical as he stretched me out, filling my pussy just the way I loved.

"God why do you feel so good?" I breathed.

"'Cause you looovvve me."

"Oh yeah. That."

Xander smacked my butt. I yelped and wiggled, even though it didn't hurt. I played it up just to see if I could make him do it again.

A few more spanks came my way before Xander got settled into a nice rhythm of fucking me over the counter. At that point his hands spent most of their time holding onto my hips and keeping me lined up for his cock.

I got pounded so good by my brother, making me curl and tense and coo. I squeezed his cock sometimes, and delighted in the soft grunts that I got out of him.

"You gonna cum?" I asked.

"Unf. Yeah."

"Soon?"

"Pretty soon."

"Make a mess of my little pussy?"

Xander smacked my butt again. "You tryin' to make me blow?"

"Maaayyybe."

"Bad girl."

"Mmm, for you I am."

Xander slapped my ass a couple more times. Along with him fucking me and knowing he was about to cum in me, my eyes were rolled back and I was all tingly waiting for it.

"Cum in meee," I whined, squeezing even tighter on Xander, gripping him as hard as I could with my pussy.

He grunted, kept pounding me, then buried himself deep in me.

I smiled in pure satisfaction in the brief second I had between knowing he was cumming, and actually feeling it.

My brother's hot cum exploded in me, making an instant mess of my wet pussy. So much creamy cum filled me up. I was a happy, purring sister.

I hated to let Xander go, to let him empty me again, but I needed his kisses. I craved love and aftercare in the glow of something a little hotter and dirtier than usual. Sure I loved sex with my brother, absolutely adored it, but it was so much more to do with him than it was with the act itself.

Sex with Xander made me feel such wonderful things that I'd never dreamed possible. But kissing him and being held so warm and close, those were the sorts of things that made me absolutely melt and feel like everything was just as it should be.

We spent the evening naked together. Sometimes sexually, sometimes sensually, and sometimes just being together.

We were lost in our own little world when Lily came home. I was, in fact, in the rather compromising position of sitting in Xander's lap, making out with him, and slowly riding his cock buried deep inside me again.

None of that would have been much of a problem except that Hazel was right behind Lily, and she was not nearly so prepared for what she saw.

"Goddammit guys!" Lily said. "Seriously?"

I shrunk down slightly. Xander's arms wrapped protectively around me as if by reflex. "What? I thought you were staying at Hazel's tonight."

"Obviously I'm not."

"But... but your sleepover."

"Yeah. Here. Hazel's sleeping over here."

"Oh. Whoops."

Hazel, still wide-eyed, was tugging at Lily's arm. "I thought you said your roommates were siblings."

Lily sighed. "They are."

I looked down at Xander and I, in particular where we were physically connected. There really wasn't any way of pretending like we weren't being all too intimate for brother and sister.

"Nice to meet you?" I tried.

Hazel hid further behind Lily, still hissing urgently. "They can't do that."

"They can and they do," Lily said. "You get used to it."

"Do you?"

"Yeah. You didn't mind that video we watched last week, right?"

"That's not the same."

"No. I know. Is this too weird? I can take you home."

"... I didn't say that."

I smiled hopefully. I didn't want to blow Lily's night for her. She deserved some fun and love in her life.

I wasn't totally sure why I was still so calm. We'd been caught. One hundred percent found out. It could be really bad for us.

But it probably wasn't. Lily was the one in trouble, somehow. Plus Xander was right there with all the comfort I could ever need in my life. Nothing truly bad could ever happen while he held me.

"Sorry," I called softly.

Hazel met my eyes, and I shrugged in what I hoped was a helpless and endearing kind of way. She chewed her lip a moment, then nodded subtly at Xander.

"He's really your brother?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that weird?"

I shook my head. I felt no doubts at all in my heart. "No. It isn't."

I kissed Xander openly, also squeezing him with my pussy where no one could see. He groaned softly into my mouth.

We both knew Lily and Hazel were still right there, just watching. Neither of us particularly cared.

"Damn, that's kinda hot actually," Hazel said in a voice that I was pretty sure was only meant for Lily.

"Tell me about it," Lily answered. "Somehow it's almost always hotter than it is weird."

"Crazy."

"I know."

"How do you live with them?"

"Beats me." Lily coughed gently. "So, uh, we can still leave if you want. Or..."

"We don't have to."

"Yeah?"

"Maybe... maybe somewhere naked siblings aren't making out?"

"My room?"

"Yes please."

I grinned as Lily dragged Hazel away.

"Well that wasn't so bad," I murmured. "Considering we got caught by someone we don't know that well, and almost ruined Lily's night to boot."

"Coulda been worse," Xander agreed, kissing me again.

"Kinda makes me think some more that we should tell Mom and Dad."

"Why would you say that while I'm in you?"

"Just sayin'. We have to sometime. And where it didn't go badly with Hazel..."

"Parents are a way different thing. But seriously please don't keep bringing them up right now."

I giggled softly. "You wanna focus on sex with your sis-ter, huh?"

"Ideally, yes."

"I don't know why you'd always rather do that than have awkward and potentially life-shattering conversations."

Xander rolled me onto my back and followed me down, thrusting right back into me, all the way. "Yeah. Can't imagine why."

He fucked me tenderly, eventually cumming in me yet again, then lay atop me afterward at my insistence.

"I'm not ready for that conversation," Xander said softly.

I was drifting nearer to sleep, even with Xander lying on me and my heart rate still up from his affections. I kissed his cheek.

"We're gonna do it sometime," I reiterated.

"Sure. Sometime."

****

Chapter Thirteen: Kasey at Twenty-Nine

****

Dad and I going out shopping together was rare, but it did happen. In particular when he was having trouble finding something special for Mom. I kind of liked the excuse for being out with him. I wasn't sure why I didn't find more reasons.

Other than the obvious that so much of my free time was spent wrapped up with my brother, one way or another.

"Stop looking at tacky jewelry, Dad. This is an important anniversary coming up."

"How's it tacky?"

"Trust me."

"Ok, but... how am I supposed to know what to look at?"

"Have you seriously not paid attention to what Mom wears? You've had lots of time."

"... not really. All I know if there are some things that look so beautiful on her. But they don't really look like much when she isn't wearing them. It's like... like I need to see them on her to know."

"That's almost sweet, actually."

"Is it?"

"I mean, if you worded it differently, yeah. Like 'she shines brighter than any jewels ever could.' Something like that. That was too much, but you know."

Dad smiled goofily. "She does, you know."

I laughed. "Tell her that sometime. She'll love it."

"I just might."

"Uh huh. Well here, look at these necklaces while you're thinking about how to woo Mom."

"They're nice. You think..."

"If there's one you like, I'll try it on. It'll give you an idea."

"That'd help. You know sometimes when you smile these days, you look just like her."

"I look like Mom, huh?"

"More than usual, I mean. Like... like exactly like her back when we first fell in love."

"Oh."

"I don't remember you ever smiling quite that way before. Not until... what, a few months ago? Maybe a year. It's been nice seeing you that happy."

A small pang hit me inside, but it was quickly covered by the warmth of thinking about Xander.

"Maybe I've never been happy before. Not like this."

Dad smiled. "I'm glad. I know you won't tell your mother what's going on, and you probably won't tell me either, but I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, Dad."

"If you wanted a good anniversary present, though, you could tell Mom who you're seeing. It's been driving her bonkers."

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "No fair. You just said you weren't going to ask."

"No, I said you wouldn't tell me. Big difference."

"Apparently."

"She's happy for you too, you know. But she worries."

"She shouldn't."

"She does. You're with someone who-"

"Maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm just happy with myself."

"-who you feel you can't tell us about. I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned at times too."

"Jeez. Maybe, ok? Maybe."

"Yeah?"

"No. Maybe. No yeahs. No excited grins. Wipe it right off or I'm leaving."

"You can't. I haven't found the right-"

"No more questions?"

"No more. Promise."

"Good. Now come look at these earrings. Mom needs a nice pair after she lost one of her favs last month."

****

"We're telling them."

Xander groaned. "Are we?"

"Yeah. I've thought a lot about it."

"Just 'cause of what Dad said?"

"Him and Mom. They've been wearing me down."

"They've been hitting me up too, you know. They're convinced I know."

"Well you do know."

"Yeah. But they don't know that I know that you... that I..." Xander stopped and frowned. "Whatever. They can't really know that I know."

"We do live together. And you know all my secrets."

"Ugh."

"It'll give us some peace, at least. Either they'll love us or disown us. And I suspect the former."

"I mean..."

"And I'd like to not have to hide it anymore. I've hidden it all my life, Xan. It feels nice not doing that. Having you. Sharing our relationship with friends. It hasn't blown up yet."

"We've been lucky. Lily's cool. And Hazel."

"And Cece and Mark."

"Right. Why did we tell them again?"

"And James."

"Wait, who?"