Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denise, I'm not going down that rabbit hole. Things are the way they are and I don't see them changing. We should just have lunch and forget the whole thing."

Lunch was quiet but the air between us continued to be charged. As I was waiting for the waitress to bring the check, Denise leaned over the table, her breasts perfectly positioned to maximize my view of her cleavage. "Mark," she said. "I'm wet just being this close to you."

Back in the office, I was unable to focus on work. The conversation with Denise continued to get in the way. I replayed everything we said several times with emphasis on her final comment. Finally, I gave up and went home early.

Carole was already home. "You look like you've had a difficult day," she commented.

"You have no idea," I told her.

"How was lunch?" she asked.

"That's what made the day difficult," I explained.

"Have a seat," Carole ordered. "I'll be right back.

She returned with two old fashioned glasses, each half full of an amber adult beverage and a single ice cube. She handed one to me and sat on the opposite end of the sofa. "Tell me about lunch," she said.

I related my lunch conversation with Denise, almost word for word. I got the impression that none of it was new to her. When I was finished, I asked, "None of that was news to you, was it?"

"Denise called me after lunch," Carole admitted. "Her story and yours are substantially the same although your understandings of where things stand are in conflict."

"Conflict is an apt description," I agreed.

"Denise emphasized how beautiful Jason thought I was," said Carole.

"Uh oh," I thought.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

"Carole," I stated confidently, "you are among the most beautiful women I've ever known. I'm not surprised that Mark thinks you're beautiful."

"'Among the most beautiful,'" she repeated. "Is Denise more beautiful?"

"Not a chance," I tried to dig out. "Denise is pretty but she's not in your class."

"I thought you thought Denise was beautiful," Carole wanted to know.

"In that moment, she was beautiful," I agreed. "In context, I couldn't possibility have said anything else."

"So, she was beautiful then but only pretty now?" asked Carole.

I couldn't follow her logic and didn't have a clue where she was going. All I knew was that I was in a hole with a shovel and needed to stop digging. "You're definitely more beautiful than Denise and tons more desirable," I tried.

Shit. "Why are we having this discussion?" I asked. "I'm not interested in picking a favorite between you and Denise. You're my first, and only, pick. What are you thinking?"

"Mark," said Carole. "I'm trying to process Jason's comments about me. Honestly, I'm flattered that he has that opinion and is willing to admit it, even to his wife."

"He has an ulterior motive," I suggested.

"I know and it agrees with Denise's motive," confirmed Carole. "However, that doesn't change how I felt when Denise told me about Jason's appreciation of me."

"Felt," I thought. "Don't ask," I told myself. "That explains why they're saying what they're saying and doing what they're doing. We're not interested," I stated.

Carole just sat silently. Thinking?

"We're not interested, aren't we?" I asked.

"I guess so," answered Carole without much conviction.

I left the conversation there. Sex that night with Carole was as unconvincing as her words.

Friday night, Carole was ready to talk more. "I can't get the thought of Jason's words out of my mind," she admitted.

When I didn't respond, she added, "We should go out to dinner with Jason and Denise again."

I thought for a moment. Maybe that wasn't a bad idea. It could be a chance to clear the air. "Sure. Why not? Set something up."

"Is tomorrow night too soon?" Carole asked.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Too soon?"

"Not really. Set it up," I said.

"Vittorio?" Carole suggested.

"Romantic and expensive," I said. "Sure. Let's go all out."

"Seven pm?"

"You've already made the reservation, haven't you?" I asked.

"Denise has," she answered sheepishly.

"Something's afoot," I thought. "Should I be concerned about anything?" I asked.

"Not really," Carole told me.

Saturday afternoon, we were in the bedroom preparing for dinner with Jason and Denise. We had showered and were drying each other's backs prior to getting dressed. Carole kissed me and pulled me toward the bed. "Mark, I want you to make love to me," she insisted.

"Now? Do we have time?" I asked.

"We'll make time," she said as she pulled my naked body next to her and began to suck on my cock. It wasn't long before she rolled on her back, spread her legs and I was inside her. "Slowly," she insisted. "Like you love me."

We drained each other and took another shower before hurrying to get dressed and to the restaurant on time.

We met Denise and Jason in the parking lot of the restaurant just before seven. We exchanged hugs and cheek kisses. Carole gave Jason a coy smile and Denise nibbled my ear lobe when she kissed my cheek. "This is not going to be just another evening meal," I thought.

Denise set the tone immediately after we were shown to our table. She took off her jacket, folded it neatly and set it on the bench seat behind the table before she sat down. She was wearing the same black, semitransparent blouse that she wore to lunch and unbuttoned as before. The difference was she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were indeed large and her nipples, hardly hidden behind the blouse's fabric, were dark and erect. I was so focused on her breasts that I almost missed my chair when I sat down across from her.

Carole sat next to me. She covered a laugh with one hand and looked at Jason. "Do you have a surprise for me?" she asked.

Jason sat next to his wife on the bench seat and just smiled. "My transparent pants are at the cleaners," he quipped.

Carole turned to Denise and asked what I was thinking. "Jason let's you go out in public dressed like that?"

"He encourages me," announced Denise. "He thinks I have an incredible body. What do you think, Mark?" she asked as she arched her back slightly and pushed her breasts up and forward.

I had no easy exit. Given the situation, disagreeing with Jason was not an option and agreeing was opening the door to even more suggestive conversation. "I agree with Jason," I said hesitantly.

"Jason says I'm desirable," stated Denise. "How about you?" she asked me.

Before I could answer, Carole slipped her hand into my lap under the table. "I have his answer in hand," she said.

"Ah, that's sweet," cooed Denise.

Fortunately, the waiter arrived and took our drink orders. He lingered taking Denise's order but eventually left.

I looked at the other three. All were smiling and obviously enjoying themselves. "Am I the only one not aware of the real reason for this sudden dinner date?" I asked.

"I don't know," said Carole. "What did you think the reason for this dinner was?"

I looked at Denise and Jason. "Would you excuse us for a moment?" I asked.

Without waiting for a response, I stood up and put out my hand for Carole to come with me. We walked outside for a moment. "I thought we were going to finalize the fact that we, you and I, were not interested in what Denise and Jason are obviously pursuing," I said to Carole.

"I understand your confusion," said Carole. "We were of that mind but, recently, I've had second thoughts. Before you react, you already know that I've been feeling different in light of Jason's obvious interest in me."

"You or your body?" I asked.

"What's the difference?" responded Carole. "They're not preaching love, just sex. I think I can separate the two and have the best of both. I love you, not Jason. Sex with you is incredible. I don't know what sex with Jason would be like but, if I don't have sex with him I'll never know and that will stick with me forever and, unfortunately, I might have problems with you if you don't agree."

"Shit," I exclaimed. "You're suggesting our relationship might suffer if I don't agree to your having sex with Jason without considering if our relationship might suffer if I do agree."

"Don't forget that you'll have sex with Denise as well," suggested Carole.

"I'm not interested in having sex with Denise," I stated.

Carole touched my crotch. "This suggests something different," she stated.

"Obviously, I can't control certain reflexive bodily reactions," I interpreted.

"Obviously, you're thinking love in your mind and experiencing sex in your body," elicited Carole. "I suggest you go with your body. That's what I'm doing. Let's go back inside before Jason and Denise begin to worry."

I thought about Carole's statements as we walked back to the table. Carole seems to have reconsidered her initial rejection of sex with Jason and approves of me having sex with Denise. What's the harm if I go with the sex? It could be fun fucking Denise.

"Everything under control?" asked Denise as we got back to the table.

"I hope so," responded Carole.

"Terrific," said Denise while looking at me and licking her lips.

The dinner was incredible, the wine warming and conversation ambiguous. We left the restaurant together and headed for our respective cars. I was curious about the lack of inappropriate farewells. As Carole and I drove home, she reminded me to drive slowly and signal when I turned. When I asked why the caution, she explained that Jason and Denise were following us and she didn't want them to get lost.

"They're following us?" I asked.

"They stopping by for a nightcap," explained Carole.

"Oh," I responded without further comment. "And a good fucking," I thought.

We parked in our driveway and waited for Denise and Jason. They pulled in behind us and got out of their car. Carole took Jason by the hand and led him to the front door. Denise put her arm in mine and we followed. "Seems like everyone's chosen sides," I thought.

Inside, we settled in our living room. Carole suggested I make drinks for everyone. "There's fresh margarita mix in the fridge and a full bottle of tequila in the cabinet," she told me as I left for the kitchen.

Carole had planned well. She knew everyone would be at our place after dinner before we left the house. I wondered how much of the rest of the evening she and Denise had been planning.

I was getting the ice from the freezer when Denise came into the kitchen. Somehow a couple of more buttons had become undone on her blouse. "I came in to see if you needed any help," she stated. "Or encouragement," she added.

I had mixing the drinks under control and the way her nipples peaked out of the center of her open blouse when she shifted her body was all the encouragement I needed. She stood in front of me, closer than necessary, and put her hand on my obvious erection. "Is this for me?" she asked.

When I didn't answer, she took my right hand and put it on her left breast under her blouse. "These are for you," she said invitingly.

I put my hands on her shoulders. "Carole," I said. "If we're going to do this, and we are, let's do it properly, with anticipation and without hurry."

"Does that mean I have to wait?" she asked.

I kissed her. "That means you have to wait," I agreed.

"Should I button my blouse?" she asked.

I looked at her prominent breasts. "No, your breasts are fine," I said and I meant it.

We went back into the living room. I had a pitcher of margaritas and Denise carried four glasses. Jason and Carole were sitting together on the sofa and Carole was hastily trying to rebutton her blouse. I put the pitcher on the coffee table, leaned over Carole and kissed her. "It okay," I said as I unbuttoned her blouse down to her waist.

"You want me topless?" she whispered.

"Why not?" I whispered back. "I'm as proud of your breasts as you are. Let Jason see why."

"Thank you," Carole whispered and kissed me.

Meanwhile, Denise had filled four tumblers with cold margaritas. Together we passed them out. I settled in an arm chair across from the sofa and, after a half second considering where to sit, Denise sat across my lap and put an arm around my neck.

I held up my glass. "To expectations, fantasies, consummation and gratification with a side of fun and promises to come," I toasted.

Denise called out, "Here, here," and the others nodded in agreement. Everyone else took a deep drink of margarita and I sipped. Denise noticed. "Not drinking?" she whispered in my ear.

"'It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance,'" I whispered back.

"Shakespeare?" she whispered.

"Macbeth, act 2," I confirmed. "And Mark, Saturday night."

Carole giggled. "I like the way you think."

I touched my cold glass to her left nipple inside her blouse.

"Fuck, that's cold," Denise said but it had the desired effect.

I looked up at Jason and Carole on the sofa. They had missed the exchange between Denise and me. They were engrossed in a passionate lip lock and Jason's hand was under Carole's blouse attempting to unhook her bra. While I watched, Carole put her arms behind her back and accomplished what Jason had been unable to do. Jason repositioned his hand under her bra and on top of her breast and they resumed kissing.

Denise gave me a huge kiss, her tongue touching my lips. "Do you want to watch them?" she asked.

"I probably shouldn't," I admitted.

"Where can we go?" Carole more suggested than asked.

I eased her off my lap, took another sip of my margarita and began to lead her upstairs. She took a huge gulp of her drink before putting it on the table and following me. "They say it has the opposite effect on women," she explained.

"Hugh Heffner, Playboy?" I asked.

"Denise, Saturday night," she quipped.

We went upstairs and I led Denise to the guest bedroom. It had a queen-sized bed and shared a Jack and Jill bathroom with the third bedroom, both of which I thought we could make good use of. I let Denise enter first and closed the door behind us. Denise turned to face me and began to take off her blouse.

"Slow down, Sleeping Beauty," I said.

"Sleeping Beauty?" asked Denise.

"I thought it appropriate since you've came alive after the kiss downstairs."

"I get it but I prefer Denise," she responded.

"Denise it is," I agreed. What's the word of the day?" I asked.

"Slowly?" she asked.

"With anticipation," I added.

She held her blouse open, her naked breasts resting on her chest inside it. "Does it make much difference if I take this off now or later?" she asked.

"You have a point, or, in this case, nipples," I agreed.

Denise laughed. Her nipples bounced on her breasts and she took off her blouse. It landed on a nearby dresser. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed again. The kiss lingered and before it was over, we had exchanged tongues and my hands had wandered up and down her bare back and settled on her cheeks over her skirt. Her hands were busy getting under my shirt and wandering up and down my back. "This is fun," she gasped when we took a break from the kiss.

"Agreed," I said. "How's your anticipation?"

"I want you inside me," Denise confessed.

"That's all?" I asked.

"Not even close but you inside me is on the top of the list," she told me.

She kissed me again. I unbuttoned her skirt and pulled down the short zipper. She worked on my belt, pants and zipper. I slid my hand down the front of her skirt and cupped her furry pussy. "No panties?" I commented.

"Just trying to minimize the laundry," she said.

"You seem overheated," I said.

"The better to fuck you with," Denise said.

She gripped my erection in one hand. "You seem to be ahead of me," she stated.

"The better to fuck you with," I repeated.

"Then we shouldn't waste time," she insisted.

Within seconds, we were both naked and on top of the bed. Denise pushed me on my back and impaled herself on my erection. Her moan was louder and longer than mine. She closed her eyes, began to grind against me and hump up and down. "Denise," I whispered.

"Don't talk. I want to concentrate," she demanded. We concentrated. I was thankful that Carole and I had sex just before going to the restaurant. Without a doubt it contributed to postponing my orgasm. Briefly, I wondered if Carole had anticipated exactly that.

Denise's orgasm arrived before mine but not by much. She screamed, arched her back and streamed heated fluids over my testicles. I added my own grunting orgasm, ejaculating unseen volumes of semen inside her and adding to the flood of hot nectar landing on me and the bed.

Denise collapsed on me, gasping for breath. She lifted her body slightly and kissed me. "That was exactly what I needed," she gushed.

"Seems like we skipped the beginning and rushed straight to the end," I commented.

"Let's go back to the beginning then," suggested Denise.

"Deal," I agreed. I rolled her over unto her back, kissed her lips, her neck and her nipples. When I continued further down, Denise spread her legs. "You want to start there?" she asked. "I assumed I would have sucked you first."

"First, last, in between," I stated. "We'll get to all of it eventually."

"What more could a girl hope for," she said before she moaned as I gripped her clitoris between my lips.

"You taste incredible," I told her.

"It's a mixed concoction, she explained.

"Maybe next time we can start here and I can get a pure taste," I offered.

"I'd like that," Denise said before she lost control again.

Her orgasm made it difficult to maintain contact with her clitoris. When she settled down, I went back for more. "Jesus, Mark," she cried. "Give a girl a break."

"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"Change places with me," she insisted. "It's my turn."

Denise took her turn with gusto. I know that her clitoris was more sensitive than the head of my erection but, within minutes, I swore that wasn't the case. She had me squirming on the bed, my nerves in constant riot. Without warning, I came forcefully in her mouth.

Startled, she bounced off my cock, sat up and swallowed. I reached up, took hold of her shoulders and pulled her down on top of me. I kissed her and probed her mouth with my tongue. She pushed what remained in her mouth into my mouth with her tongue. I swallowed.

"Fuck, Mark. That's the hottest thing I've ever done," commented Denise.

"You've led a sheltered life," I told her.

Denise laughed. "I'm open to suggestions," she responded. "What's next?"

"You could go back to where you were and try again, without the discharge," I suggested.

"What then?" she asked.

"We get to end in a different way," I told her.

"Deal," Denise said and she pushed me on my back and focused on reviving my erection. Miraculously, ten minutes of her cautious attention had me locked and loaded. I pulled her up on my chest until she was straddling me. She understood immediately and when in position, settled down with me inside her again.

I grabbed her hips and we rutted like that for several minutes. Neither of us was rushing to the finale. She turned around without losing me and restarted grinding on my erection. This position was obviously hitting the right spot since she moaned into another orgasm.

As she recovered, I flipped us over until she was on her knees with me behind and still deep inside her. This position started the tingling that I knew preceded an orgasm while continuing to contact the spot that did the same for her. She got there first and collapsed on the bed with her legs together and me still inside her.

I continued to stroke into her. I was feeling the impending orgasm and was determined to not stop until I had it. On one of my energetic strokes, I slipped out of her and plunged back in without thinking. I missed and I was suddenly in a different orifice.

"Ouch!" cried Denise.