Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise relented. She spooned behind Carole and held her in her arms. Carole's breathing slowly calmed. She stretched and turned to face Denise. She kissed her. "Thanks," she whispered. "But now it's your turn."

She pushed Denise on her back and kissed her again. Carole kissed down Denise's body until she was centered between her legs. Denise's legs parted and soon, the women were recapitulating their earlier activity with their roles reversed. I was unable to just watch. I crawled up next to them and kissed Denise. Denise threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back with unusual vigor. "Fuck her," she said as the kiss ended.

I could have interpreted her message differently but I opted for something in my own best interest. I knelt behind Carole and rubbed my erection between her thighs. I felt her body tense for half a second before her knees spread, her back arched and her backside pushed in my direction. I entered her easily.

I stroked, Carole sucked and Denise wailed. Denise's wail morphed into an orgasm. She pushed Carole away and shuttered with her hands tightly between her legs. Carole rolled us over until she was on top of me astride my hips. She rode me hard with her back arched, her eyes closed and her jaw set. She seemed determined to have another orgasm. She was successful and the intensity of her copulation waned.

Denise noticed and said, "Let me."

She replaced Carole on my hips and set a rapid pace. "Come on Mark," she said. "Cum in me."

Suddenly, Carole was kneeling over my face and kissing Denise. Her labia were swollen and glistening just inches from my tongue. I grabbed her hips and pulled down until I was able to push my tongue inside her and suck on her clitoris. My orgasm interrupted my oral excess and the three of us collapsed on the bed tangled in various positions and angles again.

Later, we had a shower and a late lunch.

We spent the afternoon in a series of combinations that morphed into the evening. Near midnight, I begged the women for relief. "Ladies," I said. "This has been the most incredible day of my life. I have to take a break. I need to sleep."

"Sleep here, with us," Carole suggested.

"If the last dozen hours are any indication, none of us will get much rest," I declared. "I have to go to work tomorrow and the only way I'll ever make that happen is if I go home and get real sleep."

Carole and Denise were both resistant to my suggestion but I was insistent. They kissed me at the front door with long faces and extracted a promise that we could all sleep together soon. Regretfully, I left the naked women in the doorway and walked unsteadily to my car.

Somehow, I managed to drive home. I collapsed into my bed without pulling down the spread or undressing. When I woke, the sun was shining and I had what I could only describe as an orgasmic hangover. I showered, hoping to improve my condition. In the shower, I discovered that my penis was stingingly sensitive to soap and my rectum was tender from activities I couldn't remember.

I dressed and was only an hour late for work. Judy, my administrative assistant, followed me into my office. "What happened to you?" she asked.

I looked at her lifelessly. "You look like shit," she said.

"That bad?" I asked.

"Worse," Judy agreed. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

"I don't think I should," I answered.

"Let me guess," Judy suggested. "Something sexual and you slept on the couch last night."

I guess my expression told her she was half right. "Oh," she said. "Carole was involved and you were outnumbered," she guessed. "Was that what came up that you referred to?" she asked while focusing on my trouser front.

"How do women know these things?" I asked myself. I sat heavily into my chair and Judy sat in a chair across the desk from me. I nodded.

"You'll be discrete about mentioning anything to anyone?" I asked.

"If I had a reason to be discrete," said Judy.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I'm guessing that your wife and an unspecified number of others were involved and you never gave a thought to your work wife," she explained. "I'll let it pass this time," she stated. "Let me know if you need anything," she said as she left my office.

Somehow, I made it through most of the day. I only canceled one meeting and fell off my chair once. I left fifteen minutes early to miss most of the rest of the staff that would be leaving together. Judy gave me an encouraging good day, hoping I would feel better and commenting that she'd like to see me at peak performance soon.

Carole was home already. She seemed to be asleep in bed. As quietly as I could, I took a shower, put on a robe and started for the kitchen. "Where are you going?" asked Carole.

"To get something to eat," I said.

She held up the covers on my side of the bed. She was naked on her side. "Join me for awhile," she offered.

I dropped the robe and joined her. She cuddled up next to me and put her head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Still exhausted," I admitted. "I don't know how I made it through the day at work. When did you get home?"

"Just after lunch," Carole told me. "I've been sleeping ever since."

"We could both use more sleep," I stated the obvious.

"Do you think you could love me tonight without fucking me?" Carole asked.

"Sounds wonderful," I said.

"Mmmm," hummed Carole as she cuddled tighter to me.

A few minutes later, she pushed herself up on me. "I'm hungry," she said.

"Let's get something to eat and come back here."

We went, hand in hand, to the kitchen. I microwaved a frozen Asian dinner for two and we ate quietly.

Back in the bedroom, we passed through the bathroom and peed before getting back into the bed. Carole cuddled up to me again and put a hand on my penis. "Be gentle," I suggested but she was already asleep.

I don't think either of us moved all night. I woke up early with Carole still cuddled up to me with her hand on my crotch. I slipped out of bed, peed, put on a pair of briefs and a t-shirt and headed for the kitchen. I was waiting for the coffee to brew when Carole appeared in the kitchen doorway, still naked. I looked at her. "Have I told you lately how beautiful you are?" I asked.

"I don't feel beautiful," she said.

"Still tired?" I asked.

"Not so much," she said. "But my body still hasn't recovered."

I poured two mugs of coffee and we sat at the kitchen table. Carole sat with both hands around the hot coffee mug and took a sip. "God, this tastes wonderful," she said.

"Maybe it'll help you heal," I suggested.

"My nipples are sore, my pussy raw and my bum unhappy," she shared. "I think I just need more sleep. Are you going to work?"

"I am," I told her.

After a quick breakfast, I got dressed, Carole went back to bed and I left for work.

I actually got to my desk early. I was reviewing yesterday's tasks and correcting the errors and mistakes when Judy stuck her head in my office door. "Back to peak performance yet?" she asked.

"It'll be a couple of days," I told her.

She laughed and closed the door with her on the inside. She came around to my side of the desk and sat on it. Her short skirt rode up high on her thighs as she sat. "Maybe some 'hair of the dog' would help?" she asked.

I looked up, away from the view inside her thighs and told her that wouldn't be possible even if it was beneficial.

She slid off the desk, straightened her skirt and headed for the door. "I guess I'll just put my panties back on then."

"Shit," I thought. "Has every woman I know gone crazy?"

Later that afternoon, Judy asked me to check something on her computer. I went out to her desk and, instead of turning the monitor around so I could see it easily, she indicated I should come around to her side of the desk so we could view the screen together. I confirmed her original interpretation of what she was seeing and left to go back into my office but not without noticing that a significant portion of her panties was sticking out of one of her desk drawers.

I told Carole about Judy's weird activities when I got home. "She wants to fuck you," responded Carole."

"I figured that out," I agreed. "But it's inappropriate and out of the question."

"Why?" asked Carole.

"You're in favor of me having sex with my co-worker?" I asked.

"I'm incredibly pleased that other women find my man attractive. Attractive enough to want to bed him. It feels good," she shared.

"You're kidding," I stated.

"Not at all. It's similar to how you feel about other men wanting me," Carole explained.

"If you put it that way," I conceded. "What should I do about it?"

"Nothing for now. Just feel good about it but try not to let your ego inflate too much," Carole giggled.

That night, Carole and I made cautious love.

Friday at work was unsettlingly routine. I had planned to lead Judy and tease her about the possibilities but she didn't hint about anything at all and her panties were no longer hanging out of her desk drawer.

When I told Carole, she didn't seem surprised. She advised me not to over think it. "Let it go for now," she suggested.

"Do you think she's changed her mind?" I asked.

"Not at all," said Carole. "She's a woman. She doesn't forget anything and she rarely changes her mind. She's just waiting for the right moment to surprise you."

"When will that be?" I asked.

"That's the surprise part," Carole said. "You'll just have to wait to find out."

That evening Carole and I were cuddled on the sofa. She was lying against my chest and I had my arms around her holding her breasts in my hands.

"Mmmm," cooed Carole. "That feels wonderful. Want to get laid tonight?"

I agreed by helping her off the bed and leading her to the bedroom. Later, in post coital bliss, Carole told me that Jason was coming home tomorrow afternoon. I interpreted that as a message that we, Denise, Carole and I, wouldn't be repeating the events of last weekend.

In the morning, Carole was up early and in the shower. Her mood was buoyant and she seemed to be her old self. We had breakfast and Carole seemed to consume more than usual. By noon, she was laying out things to wear. They seemed inappropriate for a casual afternoon at home.

"What's with the fancy duds?" I asked.

"Jason's coming home this afternoon," she said.

"What's that got to do with you?" I asked already well on the way to figuring it out.

Denise and I are giving him a surprise party," Carole said.

"Just the two of you?"

"Similar to last weekend when we surprised you," Carole explained. "Except I don't expect it to be quite as energetic and exhausting as last weekend."

I thought for a moment. The two of them were planning to double team Jason. I really couldn't complain without looking either jealous or hypocritical.

"I'll probably be all night," continued Carole so don't wait up for me."

"What should I do to pass the time while you and Denise are overwhelming my best friend?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something," Carole reassured me. "I've already called Judy."

Before you comment, yes, this does deserve (demand?) a follow up story. It hasn't been written yet but Judy and I are working on it. -- wajawhiii