Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly recovered, lifted her hips slightly and plunged back in the proper channel.

"What the fuck was that?" asked Denise.

"Sorry, I missed," I apologized.

"No harm done," Denise said. "Just a surprise." She squeezed her thighs and her vaginal muscles and quickly brought me to overflowing, empting inside her for the second time.

We lay alongside each other in post coital bliss. "What was that thing with my ass all about?" asked Denise.

"A mistake," I said. "I was enthusiastic and over estimated the length of my erection."

"You know, if you wanted to go there all you had to do is ask," Denise stated.

"I've never done that," I admitted.

"Oh," exclaimed Denise. "I'm going to teach you something."

"You want to try that?" I asked.

"Oh, I've already tried it," Denise said. "Nothing to it. Determination and lots of lubricant. I'm up for it if you are."

"I'll be up for it, and anything else, in about twenty minutes," I committed.

"Where's the lubricant?" asked Denise.

"I think Carole keeps it in the night table or our bathroom," I guessed.

"Both are currently inaccessible," stated Denise. "Is there anything in this bathroom?"

We headed out to search the bathroom. We looked in all the drawers and cabinets without much success. "This will work," suggested Denise holding a small tube of Vaseline.

"I'm good with it if it sits well with you," I said deadpan.

"Funny," commented Denise. "Maybe I'll share it with you."

My rectal muscles clenched. "Oooch," I exclaimed.

Denise took the treasure back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I sat beside her. "How do you want to go about this?" I asked.

"The same way we go about it every time," she replied. She reached for my cock and began to stroke it. "First we get little Mark up and ready."

"Could you use another adjective rather than 'little' when referring to my manhood?" I asked.

"Size sensitive are you?" she asked.

"Can't help it," I admitted. "It's a man thing."

"Okay," she agreed. "First we get Mark Junior up and ready."

I smiled and she leaned over to work her magic. It didn't take long. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "You know what to do."

I followed my instinct. I leaned over her, supporting myself on my arms at her sides and entered her slowly and completely. I began a series of slow strokes, trying to maximize the pleasure for both of us. "No happy endings in there," Denise cautioned. "At least for you."

Several minutes later, she ordered, "Roll us over and get behind me."

We positioned ourselves on our knees and I entered her again. Her body began to shake. "Damn, this feels good," she commented. "I'm going to cum again but don't you dare," she reminded me.

She had a gentle, quaking orgasm and managed to remain on her knees with me inside her. She reached back and held out the tube of Vaseline. "See what you can do with this," she suggested.

Without slowing my pace, I applied some of the cool jelly to two of my finger tips and pressed them against her rectum. "Oooh, that's cold," Denise complained.

I added more of the Vaseline to my fingers and rubbed them together to warm it up before pressing them again to her sphincter. Denise pushed back against my fingers so I pushed forward. One finger slipped inside her ass. "Nice," cooed Denise. "Now rub some around inside me."

I did as directed and soon had two fingers inside her rectum. "Move them around inside me and then replace them with the real thing," she directed. I spread as much lubricant as I could inside her with my fingers. When I started to withdraw them, she said, "Don't forget to lubricate your erection."

Seconds later, my slippery erection was at the entrance of her ass and pressing forward. Denise pushed back and my well lubricated shaft slipped easily inside her. I pushed until I could go no further. "What do you think?" asked Denise.

"I'm not thinking," I said.

I rammed inside her ass as if I'd been doing it all my life. Denise responded with as much energy as I was giving her. It seemed to go on forever. Eventually, Denise began to shake and quiver, a sure sign that her orgasm was beginning. I kept encouraging her.

Her orgasm over took her body and she squeezed her sphincter around my erection until I couldn't move. As she relaxed, I resumed fucking her ass. As the minutes passed without commitment on my part, Denise complained, "Any time now, Mark."

"This is great," I explained, "but I'm not feeling it."

"Go back in my pussy," Denise suggested.

"Is that wise?" I asked. "You know, sanitary?"

"Right now, I don't care," declared Denise. "I want to feel you cum inside me and if that's what it takes then get with it."

I changed my focus, Denise tightened her muscles and I erupted inside her again.

We were lying on the bed, kissing and holding each other close. "Well," asked Denise. "What did you think?"

"Honestly, it's not a replacement for the real thing," I said.

"You didn't enjoy it?" asked Denise.

"I enjoyed it," I admitted. "But it didn't excite me in the same way."

"Was it fun?"

"It was," I agreed. "But everything else is more fun."

"Would you do it again?"

"I would if you wanted me to," I said.

"How about with Carole?" Denise asked.

"I can't answer that," I told her.

"I wasn't expecting an answer," she laughed.

There was a soft knock on the bedroom door.

"It's open," called Denise.

The door opened part way and Jason stuck his head in. He appeared to be dressed. "We should go," he said.

"Give me about ten minutes and I'll meet you downstairs," Denise told him and he closed the door.

I looked at the clock on the dresser. It was after midnight. "He's right," said Denise. I should go."

"That's the first thing you've said tonight that makes me sad," I said.

She kissed me. "Next time, just us and all night," she suggested. She reached for my penis and found it ready for action again. "Are you some kind of robot?" she laughed.

"Hasn't happened before," I said. "Must be the company."

"Do you think you could fuck me quickly?" she asked.

"Functionally but probably not with a happy ending," I admitted.

"Give it the old college try," Denise encouraged me. She rolled on her back, spread her legs and I gave it my best shot.

After a few minutes, she said, "That's enough for now. Let's pick up there the next time."

I watched her get dressed. She kissed me and we headed out of the room and down the stairs. Jason wasn't in the living room. "He's probably in the car," Denise said.

She kissed me again, tweaked and kissed my cock and headed out. I stood in the doorway naked and watched until she and Jason drove away.

I headed upstairs and into the master bedroom. Carole was lying all curled up on her side on the bed. She was naked, her hands were tucked between her thighs and she appeared to be asleep. I climbed gently into the bed and spooned behind her.

She wasn't asleep. She was shaking softly and I thought she was crying. I put my arms around her and whispered, "Are you alright?"

"What have I done?" she cried.

"What have you done?" I asked while holding her in my arms.

"I fucked another man," she sobbed.

"Isn't that what you planned to do?" I asked.

"It was but it was wrong," she blubbered. "I've broken every vow, every promise I've made to you."

"What vow? What promise?"

"To love, honor and obey," she said. "Well, maybe not the obey part."

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"I do," Carole managed to say. "I love you more than life itself."

"Do you love Jason?" I asked.

"God forbid, no," she insisted.

"Then how have you broken your vow to love me?" I asked.

"I had sex with Jason."

"Sex and love are not the same thing. Love makes sex better, more meaningful but sex without love is just fun. I suggest it is more common than sex with love," I explained. "Sex is fun. You can have fun sex without love but you can have love sex and fun at the same time."

"You've forgotten 'forsaking all others.'"

"Is that about sex or love?" I asked. "If it's about love, and I think it is, then you haven't broken that vow either," I insisted.

"I guess," conceded Carole.

"You were just having sex for the fun of it," I reminded her.

"True," she admitted.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"I did but I also had orgasms," she complained.

"Were your orgasms fun?" I asked.

"I guess so, but it felt so wrong," she countered.

"Wrong to have an orgasm during sex?" I asked. "They kinda go together."

But..."

"What could possibility be more fun than having a fun orgasm during fun sex?" I wondered.

"But he came inside me," Carole admitted.

"That seems reasonable," I said. "It's not unusual for a man to have an orgasm while inside the woman he's having sex with. Are you going to get pregnant?"

"You know that's not going to happen," she stated. "But, what about you?" Carole asked.

"How do I feel about your having fun sex with fun orgasms with another man? I'm proud of you. I'm proud that your mine and other men want you. I feel sorry for them and if you share yourself with one of them, I'm delighted to know that they now know why I'm so proud of you."

"You're not angry with me?" Carole asked.

"Angry? Not possible. I'm delighted that you are confident knowing who you are and make your own decisions about your life, including sex. I love who you are and would never feel anger, or jealous about who you share yourself with," I explained.

"You had sex with Denise?" she asked.

"I did and it was fun," I admitted. "But I don't love her. We just had fun sex and, yes, we both had orgasms and inside her as well. How does that make you feel?"

"I expected that, so I'm okay with it," she admitted.

"And yet, you feel differently when it's you and not me," I stated.

"The rules are different for women than they are for men."

"Why?"

"I don't know, they just are."

"Not in this relationship," I insisted. "You have the same rights and privileges as I do. No exceptions."

"Mark, will you make love to me?" asked Carole.

"I thought you'd never ask," I told her.

I kissed the tears from her eyes and we had prolonged, sensual love sex, with fun and orgasms.

Afterward, Carole cuddled with me. "Thank you," she said. "I needed that."

"The sex?" I asked.

"That too, but knowing that you still want me was more important," she explained.

"I still want you," I said. "I can't imagine ever not wanting you."

"I love you," she said simply.

"So, you'd do it again?" I asked. "Have sex with Jason?"

"I think I would," she admitted. "But only if I can have you last."

"Deal," I said relieved that I might get to bed Denise again.

Life with Carole changed after than night. We seemed to have a happier relationship. We had sex more often and with more passion than before. I never questioned the changes. I just enjoyed them and thought Carole felt the same. I also never mentioned getting together with Jason and Denise again. I assumed it would happen and was willing to let Carole process whatever she needed to process before she made plans.

Tennis the next week with Jason was also different. He seemed more energetic and his game improved. I actually had to up my game in response. Afterward, at our usual table, I complemented him about his improvements.

"It's not only my game," he shared. "Everything's better, especially at home."

I waited. If he wanted to explain further he would.

"Denise has been incredible. The sex is out of this world," he continued.

"Can you explain that?" I asked.

"I think my having sex with Carole has something to do with it," he ventured. "Maybe she thinks she has to up her game since she has competition."

"Carole is not competition. Don't think she's got any interest in you except sex. She's my wife and she does what she wants but she never forgets who she loves," I insisted.

"I know that but Denise doesn't need to know it," Jason said.

"Don't fool yourself, she knows," I thought. "It's not different between Denise and me. Carole and I have had the same experience." "Just knowing the possibilities improves the reality," I thought but I didn't tell Jason. Let him figure it out for himself.

On a Monday, about three weeks later, Denise called me at work again. She wanted to have lunch. I told her I'd get back to her. I told Carole when I got home. "I know," she said. "She called me first. Jason is out of town and she's feeling deprived. You should have lunch with her. You can even fuck her if you want."

"Whoa. Let's not go there. That's not how this works," I said.

"How does it work?" Carole asked.

"All together," I declared. "All four of us. Consenting adults."

"That's not possible if Jason isn't available," countered Carole.

"Then we should wait until he is available," I suggested.

"The fact that he's not available is the reason Denise wants to see you," related Carole.

"Not good enough," I declared. "It's cheating even though we've done it before."

"Not if Jason knows about it," offered Carole.

"Jason knows about it?" I asked.

"According to Denise," Carole said. "She said it was his idea."

"Shit," I commented. "Just lunch?" I asked.

"Or longer if necessary," suggested Carole. "Possibly all afternoon."

"I have to work," I said.

"One quick phone call can fix that," suggested Carole. "I think you should have lunch and dessert."

"You seem unusually calm about this," I said. "How about you? How will you spend the afternoon knowing what Denise and I are up to?"

"I'll think of something," she stated coyly.

That bothered me but I knew she'd never cheat. "Okay, I'll go to lunch with her," I committed. "I'll call her in the morning."

"Why not call her now?" Carole asked.

"You seem keen to have this happen," I said. "What's going on?"

"I don't know," Carole said. "I guess I'm getting a little aroused by the concept."

"I know how to help that," I suggested.

"After you call Denise," smiled Carole.

With Carole waiting, I called Denise and set up lunch for the next day. Denise suggested an early lunch and promised to "put on something" that she thought I would enjoy. Then I left a message for Judy, my administrative assistant that I was taking tomorrow off to deal with a personal issue that came up. Carole grabbed my crotch. "That's not stretching the truth," she said and led me to the bedroom.

The next morning, Carole and I lounged around. I planned to leave around ten thirty for an eleven o'clock lunch date with Denise. Knowing that, Carole pulled me into bed around nine thirty for a semen draining screw and a shower afterward.

In the car, on my way to Denise's, my phone rang. Denise asked if I would stop and pick up a good bottle of wine to go with lunch. I agreed and told her I'd be later than eleven. I stopped for a bottle of Argentinean Malbec and got to Denise's only about ten minutes late. In my hazy desire to see Denise, I missed identifying a car I knew parked at the curb in front of the house next door.

Denise met me at the front door. She had "put on" very little. She was wearing a semi-transparent, ankle length sheath that could have been painted on. Every curve, every angle were defined, including nipples and pudenda. She kissed me with a passion I thought would be reserved for after lunch before she closed the door.

"You look incredible," I complemented her.

She stepped back. "You like?" she asked.

"I like. You look good enough to eat," I affirmed.

"It feels as good as it looks," Denise told me. To prove it, she took my hands and ran them all over the satin-like material encasing her body with emphasis on her breasts, ass and between her legs.

I didn't need more encouragement to follow her into the kitchen. I put the wine on the counter. "Where's lunch?" I asked.

"It's too early for lunch," Denise said. "I thought we'd start with a follow up to where we were last time. I remembered where we were last time and eagerly followed her to her bedroom already prepared for whatever she wanted.

I was unprepared for what surprised me in the bedroom. Carole was stretched out on the bed, naked.

"What? How?" I stuttered.

Carole laughed at my confusion. "Denise invited me and I thought it would be fun. We are in this for the fun aren't we?"

I played back the scene in the street, specifically, the car parked in front of the neighbor's house. I knew that car. It was Carole's car. But how did she beat me to Denise's place?

The wine! Carole needed the ten minutes to beat me to Denise's and prop herself on the bed. "The wine," I said.

Carole laughed at my realization. "Yes, the wine. It was Denise's idea and I thought it was brilliant. So, now that we're all here, what do you want to do?"

Denise stepped in front of me and started to unbutton my shirt. When I was naked, she sat me on the bed. Carole came up behind me and wrapped her body around mine with her legs alongside mine and my erection in her right hand.

Denise stood in front of me. She slipped the spaghetti straps of her gown off her shoulders and began to pull the sheath down from her hips. The supple material clung to every inch of her body as it slipped down. It stretched over her breasts, hanging briefly on her erect nipples, until they were free, bouncing slightly on her chest. The material continued to move down until her pudenda was revealed. I remembered it in detail.

She bent over, her breasts hanging straight down and pushed the rest of the gown off her feet and kicked it aside. She stood in front of us, unabashedly naked. Carole gasped behind me. "First time you've seen her naked?" I asked.

"First time," she confirmed.

"Make some room for me," Denise said.

She crawled up on the bed, lay on her back and spread her legs. "You remember where we were?" she asked me.

I did. I resumed the position and entered her easily. After a few minutes, Carole kissed me. "That's the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

"Show Denise how erotic," I suggested.

Carole thought for a second and bent to kiss Denise. It was a remarkable first kiss. It lasted longer than Denise did. When Carole began to fondle Denise's breasts, she spasmed into an orgasm. I quickly followed and the three of us collapsed on the bed among a sea of tits and one deflating penis.

Carole had her head on my shoulder. "Why did you kiss and fondle Denise?" I asked.

"I don't know exactly. She looked kissable so I kissed her and I'm glad I did. It was unique. Different from kissing you or Jason. And then it was natural to hold and fondle her breasts. I've been wanting touch them since our dinner a couple of months ago when she wore that almost not there blouse."

Denise perked up. "Really? You wanted to touch my breasts. I've had similar thoughts about your breasts and more."

"The more sounds interesting." Carole rolled on top of me. "Excuse me," she said as she slid between me and Denise. I moved sideways to make room. The women looked at each other, smiled and began to kiss each other again. I watched, intrigued and aroused, if not inflated, as they began to explore each other's bodies. Carole was obviously involved but Denise was committed. Denise soon had Carole on her back with her legs spread and was face down between her thighs. Carole had hunks of Denise's hair in both hands and was pressing Denise's face between her legs while pushing her hips upward to increase the contact.

In an astonishing short time, Carole's body erupted in an overwhelming orgasm. She tried to roll on her side and curl up in a ball. Denise would have none of it. She pushed a hand between Carole's legs from the back and pushed several fingers into her vagina. Carole shook uncontrollably and broke into a sweat. Between gasping breaths, she managed to wail, "Please. No more."