Des Moines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if I got through to her, but tears did begin to well up in her eyes. "I'm sorry Ty" was all she said before heading upstairs to the bedroom beginning to realize what she'd done and the repercussions to follow.

"Sorry doesn't begin to describe you Lyn" was all I said in return.

Six months later we were divorced. Neither of us wanted the house and so it was sold, and we split the equity. Everything else was also pretty much 50 / 50, but I came out ahead on the alimony side of the deal as the judge didn't award any to Lyn. When he made his ruling, Lyn's lawyer began to protest but the judge cut her off.

"Ms. Bannister, your client should be thankful I'm restrained by the law and must give her a 50 /50 split. I don't care for dishonest people, and she clearly cannot be trusted to tell the truth on any level. She's getting everything the law says I must give. The rest is at my judicial discretion counselor, so don't press your luck. Court adjourned!"

I don't know, maybe it was me, but he sounded an awful lot like the Duke!

Epilogue:

My name is Connie Silverton, Tyler Clinton's boss at the hospital. My husband Mike and I were devastated for Tyler and the suffering he endured thanks to his bitch wife's actions. The divorce was finalized but there's a bit more to the story.

First, Tyler was a mess for a couple months. He had to endure Lyn's constant harassment and stalling tactics in the divorce. However, Eli Sharp is as good as they come, and he took care of Tyler all the way through. Tyler took a big hit financially with all the fees, but in the end, he was a free man, a very talented man, and a young man so I knew in the end he'd land on his feet. Although it's been over three years since the divorce, he hasn't started dating yet, but he has good people around him and apparently a certain young lady from Cedar Bluffs who comes to town to visit her Aunt Beth has caught his eye.

As far as the hospital staff was concerned Lindsey became a pariah. None of the married nurses wanted anything to do with her. A few of the more obnoxious doctors, both married and single tried to bed her since they all hear from Justin Banks how easy she was. Within six months of the divorce, she turned in her resignation. Moving to Denver she began working at a hospital there. About a year after that we heard she married a young and rising star surgeon. A couple of our crew ran into her at a seminar, and she seemed to think she'd come out better for dumping, in her words, 'her first loser husband.'"

Tyler Banks was also ostracized even by some of the slimier doctors. Tyler had such a good reputation across the hospital, even the physicians who saw themselves as players didn't want to have anything to do with him. He finished his residency but only received mediocre recommendations when it came to placement. Banks ended up working at a regional hospital in Frankfort, Kentucky, probably making about half of what he would have if he'd been a decent human being. He also married a beautiful southern girl and, from what we hear they are happily married now these three years.

So that's the end of this follow up except for one small detail.

Last night my husband Mike (retired army guy) invited Tyler over for dinner. A bit unusual for him, but not completely unheard of. We enjoyed some grilled steaks and a good wine. After dinner Mike asked us to join him in front of the big screen in the living room. Tyler and I looked at each other like, "What the hell?" But Mike had our attention. He took on his old army colonial posture and began.

"Tyler and Connie, what we witness and speak of tonight is for the three of us alone. What we see will be destroyed and it will never be brought up or mentioned again."

I knew this side of Mike and nodded in agreement. Tyler noticed me doing so and responded, "OK Mike, whatever you say."

"Tyler, almost four years ago a despicable woman and a piece of shit did grievous harm to a man who both Connie and I love like a little brother. We spent many hours talking about this injustice, and we prayed that someday, perhaps in some way the scales would be balanced. As you know I have many, many friends, and contacts throughout the government from twenty-four years in uniform. I've accumulated quite a handful of IOUs over the years and in the last twelve months I've called in a few markers. Please watch the screen."

We watched two videos over the next twenty minutes with our mouths hanging open in shock. The first was of Dr. and Mrs. James Thaddeus of Denver, Colorado. Mrs. Thaddeus, the former Mrs. Tyler Clinton was weeping and screaming at her husband.

"You mother fucker how could you do this? I've been faithful to you since we married and today, I get a video of you fucking some bimbo whore at the Hampton Inn! You bastard, I hate you, I hate you! How could you cheat on me and ruin us? I'm going to fucking kill you in the divorce, get out of my house now!"

As Dr. Jim rose and left Lindsey just sat and sobbed until she held up an envelope opened it and read, "Betrayal hurts like a bitch don't it slut!"

The second video was Justin Banks standing outside what appeared to be his Kentucky home. It looked to be in a quiet area with no other houses close by. His sweet southern wife was crying her eyes out as she held a handful of 8 * 10 glossy pictures of hubby fucking some hot twenty-something from behind.

As the camera panned back three large men began moving toward Banks. One of them was wearing a sheriff's uniform. "So, mother fucker, you thought you could screw around on our sister and get away with it? There won't be enough pieces of you left to identify if your body parts are ever found." Banks was crying like a baby. Before the screen went blank the man in uniform could be heard saying, "By the way, Tyler Clinton's friend Colonial Silverton sends his best."

One more scene popped up. It was a gorgeous young lady who looked like the woman in the video and the pictures. She simply smiled at the camera and said, "Mission accomplished."