All Comments on 'Desert Flower Ch. 02'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfecion

There really isn't anything else that can describe this tale for it had everything a pure heart could desire. Even gramps accepted him and now they're off to a bright future together, hopefully we'll be able to follow closely to get every juicy and sweet detail of it. Her popping up at his work might just ensue a riot :)

5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spectacular!!

5* I am dumbfounded and really don't know what else to say. Unbelievable! Hurry chapter 3!!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great!

I like this story, it seems that this couple has a future, and it is written in a funny way.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent Read, Hope you are working on Ch. 3. Keep it up. Thanks TxRad.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

It feels like an introduction to a good love story.

Next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Will there be more?

Awesome, simply awesome, will the adventure continue? It should!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful story. Very touching. Thanks!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Your words

paint a lovely picture

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

With my eyes closed and trying to slow down my heart and breathing,I can only dream of the tomorrows I desire!

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Ah, for the first time you proved me wrong. There was a second chapter and it was great. First love and experience made this one special. Extraordinary technique gave a vivid picture in my mind of how it all went down. No tears this time, just smiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories