Desert Flower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

*****

I swam across the creek and back slowly, giving Desert Flower time to rest and recuperate. When I returned, we sat in the shade, in waist deep water, side-by-side, and talked. She was so much fun to talk with and our conversations covered a vast array of subjects. They were punctuated with short stretches of silence as we either, looked at the wonders of nature or at each other.

We both wore a smile at all times except when we were grinning at each other. I could see the love in her eyes, each time she looked at me, and I think she could see the same in my eyes.

I gave a shiver and realized that the sun was well down in the trees. The light breeze that we had had all day now had a chill to it. I took Desert Flower's hand and led us back to the blanket, which was now striped with the reddish golden light of the setting sun. She smiled as she took my hands; she sat and then lay down on the blanket, pulling me down next to her.

I kissed her softly on the lips and caressed her face. "I have to go back to work soon; I really should have already been back." I grinned and added, "Maybe I should take you with me and make everyone on the rig drool with envy. Anyway, I don't want to be away from you."

She grinned back at me and then chuckled. "If I stayed dressed as I am now, you would have a riot on your hands, among other things."

I laughed with her and nodded. "You can say that again. I'd be fighting the whole bunch of them off with a stick."

She lifted her head and kissed me for a moment. "I will go with you, anywhere and anytime, just give me a few minutes to get my things together. I don't want to be away from you either. It took me far too long to find you, to let you get away now."

I brushed my lips over hers and said, "Who in their right mind would want to get away from you? I've spent the last ten years or so, looking for you and I didn't even know it. Now that I've found you there's no way I'd leave, you couldn't run me off with a gun, so remember you're stuck with me."

She grinned and whispered, "Not yet but we'll work on that the first chance we get." She pulled me against her tightly and kissed me deeply and passionately.

When we came up for air, she grinned and said, "Ok, make me come one more time by letting me see if I can sit on that thing again and I'll let you go back to work. In fact I think I'll go with you and see where to find you, whenever I need you."

I kissed her on the lips and replied, "I'd love for you to come with me and I might even talk you into staying for a while, it's crowded with just two people but with us, it would be cozy. Especially, the twin bunk beds with both of us in one bunk."

We kissed again and then I went on, "As for you trying to sit on me again, let me give it a try, another way. We might not succeed but I'll guarantee you will definitely come and probably come again."

She laughed and whispered, "You'll probably kill me, but who am I to argue." She kissed me softly and sighed, as she lay back and relaxed. "Give me your best shot," she added and then giggled.

Grinning at her I kissed her lips gently and then nibbled on the lower one, my left hand moving down to caress and cup her right breast. She made a soft sound in her throat as I did and pressed herself tighter to my hand.

I teased her stiff nipple as my lips left her mouth and kissed along her jaw and then down her neck. When I kissed, nibbled, and licked, on the junction of her neck and shoulder, her head rolled away from me and she shivered. I kissed and licked my way across her collarbone to her throat and then down between her breasts. My hand was still teasing her right breast and nipple.

As my lips and tongue touched the soft silky skin of her right breast, she shivered again and arched her back up, offering me her breast. I licked around the smooth globe, gliding my tongue upward toward her nipple. As I reached it, I sucked it between my lips and swirled my tongue over the hard bud and soft puffy flesh underneath. She moaned deeply, arching her back even more. I sucked as much of the small breast in my mouth as I could and gave it a through tongue bath.

When I popped the right breast out of my mouth, I gripped and gently squeezed the left one. I moved my head over and rapidly flicked my tongue at the hard nipple. Desert Flower trembled as I did, a loud groan coming from deep in her chest. I sucked the whole breast into my mouth as I released my grip on it.

My left hand glided slowly down across her stomach to rest lightly on the small patch of hair on her mound. Her hips flexed against it as she also pressed her left breast tightly to my mouth, an even louder groan coming from her chest.

I slowly eased my hand lower along her outer lips, her hips moving in a slowly rocking motion against it. As my fingers wedged gently between her thighs, her hips stopped moving, long enough for her to raise her knees and spread them wide. My hand now cupped her whole sex and I gently massaged it with rippling motion of my fingers.

Her hips took up the rocking motion again. Her breathing was now fairly rapid and there was a catch in it as my middle finger slipped between the fold of her sex to touch her hot wet opening.

When I pressed the fingertip into her opening, her hips stopped moving and lifted, tilting her sex upward, my finger slipped into her to the first joint. She trembled all over and moaned softly. I moved my finger slowly in and out, as I raised my head and moved up to kiss her lips.

She was moaning softly into my mouth as I slowly fingered her, going a little deeper with each stroke. Soon, my hand pressed up against her outer lips.

Using long full strokes of my finger, I slowly fucked her. Her hips were back to rocking only now they were in perfect time with my finger. I kept at it until her hips missed a beat. The moan now was almost continuous. I held my hand still and kissed her softly.

Her hips slowly settled into a steady rhythm again and I slipped my finger out of her hot tightness. The soft moaning became a whinny whimper. When I pressed two fingers against her opening, she sighed and kissed me harder.

I slowly worked the two fingers into her. I had to stop ever so often to let her relax. It was taking her longer to do so each time but I finally got both fingers completely in and held my hand still. I waited for her to relax in body and in the tightness clutching at my fingers.

Her hips had lost their steady rhythm soon after I started easing the fingers in but as soon as I started to fuck her slowly, she found it again; only it was more forceful now. She was very wet and slippery as my fingers glided in and out.

I had tried my best to avoid touching her clit in any way. Now as she rocked her hips harder against my hand at the bottom of each stroke, it was hitting against the heel. The moan was now louder than ever and undulating with the motion of her hips. I knew she wasn't far from coming and that was all right, I had accomplished what I had started out to do.

Now as her hips moved faster, I spread my fingers gentle and held an outward pressure, stretching her inner muscles a little more. The moan went up an octave and her hips started to loose the rhythm again. When I started to slowly rotate the fingers, she yelled and slammed her legs together around my hand and tried to sit up.

Her stomach muscles tensing and relaxing as her orgasm rolled over her. I kept moving my fingers as best I could as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. Her sweet pussy was alternately grabbing my fingers in a death grip and then slowly releasing them.

As she started the slow slide back down from her peak, I slowed my fingers and then stopped them. I had had to stop kissing her as her jerking almost made us bump heads a couple of times. Now I went back to kissing her.

At first, she just lay there breathing hard and then she was kissing me back like a wild woman. I returned the kiss and resumed my slow fingering of her as her thighs relaxed around my hand. Now I added a third finger and didn't go nearly as deep.

As the passion of the kiss eased, her hips took up a steady rhythm in opposition to my fingers. She made a soft moaning trembling sound as my fingers eased back into her, spreading her even wider than before. I was only entering her with the fingers for a couple of inches but it soon had her moaning loudly, her knees once again wide spread.

When her hips started to buck up against my fingers, I removed them and let her relax. She made the whimpering sound again as I did. I eased us out of the kiss and leaned back on my elbow, looking down at her. She shivered several times as her breathing slowed and her hips settled back to the blanket.

As her eyes fluttered open, I grinned at her and lifted my fingers to suck on them. Her eyes got wide for a second as she groaned loudly and they closed for a moment.

When they opened again, she smiled thinly and took a deep shuddery breath before she whispered, "You are trying to kill me. I just had my life flash before my eyes and then I see you licking and sucking your fingers like I'm the nectar of life."

I grinned and replied, "You sure taste like it."

Licking my fingers again, I winked at her. Then I rolled over on top of her, my hard manhood pressed to her sex. "Now let's see if it feels as great as it tastes."

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. I lifted my head and looked down at her as I shifted my hips slightly. She had been licking her lips as I did and ended with the bottom one trapped between her teeth as a groan escaped her lips. I lay still and waited. She opened her eyes and smiled up at me after a second or two.

She licked her lips again and whispered, "I do taste good, don't I?"

I nodded as I lowered my lips to hers once again. Her arms came up around my neck and she kissed me deeply. Her tongue was all over mine, and my lips, as she once again tasted herself there. She moaned softly again and lifted her hips to press her sex against my hard member. I rolled my hips back and down, feeling the head of my dick rub along her short slit.

As it touched her hot wet center, I pressed forward gently. I was rewarded by the head pressing into her opening, along with an inch or so of the shaft. Desert Flower arched her hips up and groaned loudly as even more of my manhood entered her. As it did, I uttered a long deep groan of my own.

She was so hot, wet, and tight that I almost came, right then and there. I froze and held very still but she wasn't having any of that and raised her legs, wrapping them around my hips, trying to pull me in even deeper.

It was like sticking your finger in a funnel. The farther you went, the tighter it got. All of a sudden, she relaxed her legs as her hips started to jerk and buck. Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave and mine was right behind hers.

When the first spurt of my hot cum hit her insides she cried out, jammed her hips upwards, and clamped her legs tightly around my hips. I was forced deeper than I had ever been into her. She yelled and then nearly screamed as the second jet spurted deep into her tightness.

Her heels were now drumming on my ass as she tried to get me even deeper. Her hips were going wild, bouncing up and down, and rolling in circles at the same time. There was a hot flood that started at the head of my shaft and literally sprayed out onto my balls.

Our kiss had been lost sometime ago and so had our hold on time and space. It was almost completely dark by the time my mind once again took note of anything except Desert Flower and our coupling. I was lying on top of her, my semi hard manhood, slowly slipping out of her tight wetness.

She shivered and whimpered softly as it did. I think I made a similar noise but I wasn't sure. I should have. I lifted my weight off her with shaky arms and moved over to the side. She rolled over and we cuddled up tightly.

We lay there holding each other as the last light slowly faded and it was completely dark except for a high dusting of bright stars. Desert Flower shivered and I reached over and pulled the edge of the old blanket over us.

"I'm not really cold," she whispered. "My mind and spirit are still trying to fight over ownership of me."

"I understand, believe me," I whispered back. "I don't understand why I'm not a spirit walker, dead, right now. I should be after that."

She giggled and kissed my shoulder. "No way, am I letting you off that easy. You have many more years of pleasuring me before I will even considering letting go of your spirit. You are mine now remember, body, and spirit."

I chuckled and kissed her hair before I said, "I just hope I live to see the dawn."

She laughed and replied, "Don't worry; I'm going to get us up from here shortly and get us dressed, so you can take me to work with you. Then we will sleep as if dead until morning and begin the first full day of our lives together. For only a quarter day, it has been a full one, since we met."

I kissed her hair again and whispered, "They all will be, as long as we are together, that much I can promise you."

She sighed deeply and hugged me tightly. "Yes they will."

*****

So ends Day One of the rest of my life.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers
12