Detective Pornstar Ch. 01: Cruz Control

Story Info
Calliope Cruz is making Detective. All hell breaks loose.
9.1k words
4.67
19k
24
5

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miami, Dade County. Nearing Midnight.

"More champagne, Renaldo."

A seedy gentleman in a tan leisure suit and white button down shirt smiled at the lovely women comforting his beckon call. His entourage of four men all admiring the beauty of a pair of sultry young women in their mid to late 20's. Entourage meaning gun totting hired thugs. Renaldo Cartucci was not a very nice man. He dabbled in everything from drugs to prostitution. Word on the street he had expanded into Human Trafficking. This former Attorney moved away from the law after defending the criminal element he admired. He preferred the more luxurious things in life. Namely these stunning Escorts wearing very short dresses with massive cleavage barely concealed. Two very tipsy goddesses. One was African American the other of Puerto Rican descent. He wasn't picky as long as they were built and liked money. He especially found the Puerto Rican airhead in an extremely short and second skin tight red dress intoxicating. She was the life of the party.

"Here you go Babee." He leans across the Puerto Rican stunner opting to plant a kiss on her left tit as he procured the champagne bottle. She giggled and wagged a finger at him playfully, eyes sparkling with mischief. He smirks gazing into her big brown eyes, "No scolding the guy with the cash Babee. For what I'm paying you Ladies it's anything goes."

"You're so bad Mister Cartucci. Lucky for you I like anything that goes." Babee shakes her tits. In doing so his tipped bottle misses the glass pour and splashes all over her lap. Her expression of awe led to her mouth contorting as if sucking a dick. This prompted him to remove his arm from around the other girl and ease away from her. From there he lay over the escort known as Babee lapping his tongue on her upper thigh along the hem of her skirt. Babee Ramirez fans herself mischievously watching his tongue tempt her lightly golden flesh. As he dabbled at droplets upon her, Babee looks up at her friend, "I think Mister Cartucci did that on purpose." Her honeysuckle tone erotic as any young girl. Almost pouty and excited at the same time. Renaldo loved her for her kiddie like voice. So very sexy.

The other young woman nods in agreement her hand slithering across Cartucci's back rubbing it sensually. Her eyes however relocated about the room at his guards. Eyes glistening at each of them with allure. She knew how to distract attention without so much as a peek behind her clothing. Even the most dedicated of thugs loved pussy. Burgundy Jones had her act down to a science. Babee and Burgundy knew their jobs well. Even if it meant going above and beyond. Babee the wild one by far.

As Cartucci continued up Babee's inner thigh she squealed and shivered at the same time. His tongue was all too close to her very skimpy white lace thong, Her skirt barely hiding it as it were. Babee had very tight muscular legs. Unknown to Cartucci she favored a hefty amount of Tae kickboxing in her spare time. Something the Attorney never would have guessed hearing her airheaded attitude. All an act. One that the Puerto Rican Goddess had long perfected. You see, both women were Undercover Cops. Poor Renaldo Cartucci didn't have a clue. Even with Bad Cop's on his payroll he had zero knowledge. Wrong Precinct's right time.

As his nose nuzzles over Babee's thong he captures her scent and it drives him wild. The woman's perfume stormed his senses as she topples backwards in her seat giggling, trying to hold her champagne glass. He was going for the gold and even though Babee hated this part, there were times that she had to let things ride as far as they could go without getting too physical. The job was demanding. Burgundy at least had sense enough to feign jealousy and attempted to woo Cartucci her direction. He wasn't being persuaded easily. His hard on was on a warpath for Latina. Fingers curling under her thong she feels his breath on her clit. Her labia flicked through the thin material as she teased shyness. It felt entirely too good and Babee hated herself for her behavior. As Burgundy did her best to tug at Cartucci he lifts up and snaps, "GET THIS BITCH OFF MY BACK."

Eyes abruptly swell wide as a henchman lunges in to grab Burgundy by the arm dragging her away from his Boss. Resorting to being manhandled she had little choice but to abandon Babee. Not her true name mind you but her Undercover name. Regardless it was too soon for the Cops to spring in to their rescue. The Vice Squad had made it's way inside Cartucci's up and coming business dealings. Not just the girls this night. Burgundy's keeper Luis held her at bay while his partners watched. Luis was also Undercover. Having spent three months earning Cartucci's trust. Doing things he himself didn't want to just to maintain his guise.

Tonight was going to be the night they closed this case and locked the Bastard Attorney away. In his possession were numerous teenage girls abducted off the streets to sell into white slavery. Off to South America they would go if not rescued on time. This might include Burgundy and Babee if they didn't cooperate. Babee knew this going in. She was prepared to push her limits if it meant saving these unfortunate girls.

"Take that damned slingshot off." Cartucci barked at Babee as he reared back with a shark like grin.

"Anything for you Mister C." She sets her champagne glass on a table and lifts her hips. Fingers embracing her thongs thin bands she peels them down her thighs to her knees. From there it became a battle of wits, "Help me I'm all tangly inside." Her giggles making him crazy.

"I can fix that." He chuckles, "Bruno hand me your hunting knife." A thug offers up his six inch MK3 blade and Cartucci easily severs her thong. Once the burden came apart she fanned her legs wide.

"YAY! Free at last."

"Damn straight. Let's do some more damage while I'm here." He grips her skirt and slits it with the razor sharp edge before tearing it up to her belly button. Babee falls back and watches his tender torment with the blade. He found himself mesmerized by the easy slicing of material. Her pussy now in full view in all of it's clean shaven glory. Extremely tight pussy at that. He teases her with the flat of the blade trying to scare her. Babee merely bit her lower lip and flared her eyes at him, "Cool on the flesh isn't it Babee?"

"You're giving me gooseybumps Mister C."

"I think that dress has to go." His precision slices it higher up through her cleavage until the entire red dress parts ways. She knew help would come eventually. It was just a matter of patience and dramatic procrastination. Give him what fed his ego as long as her life was in no real danger. This was why Babee earned the big bucks. Still, she hated the act. Too far and there would be no turning back.

"I didn't like that dress noways." She pouts as his blade creases her cleavage ever so lightly, using the precision steel to sever her lacy see through bra. The tip guides the material aside to reveal her massive breasts. Definitely fake but perfect 40G's. Nipples constantly erect. She chose to amplify her success rate a few years back going from a pesky 36C to a busty 40. Tight, perky and shiny. Babee knew what men liked. Babee knew what she liked.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." He chuckles as the blade delicately eases her bra away from her monsters in their entirety, gracefully moving it and her dangling dress to her sides. Her arms escaped the garments easily. Babee was totally naked outside of her stiletto heels.

"Babee like to play hide and go looksee." She shakes her boobs while the blade lifted away from them for dramatic pause. Once their dancing calmed down he teases her areolas with the tip of the blade. Eyes brilliant and bold she bubbles forth the words, "I'm afraid to be ticklish."

"You are something. I might just make you my girl."

"I'm already a girl silly. Yours for the night"

"Play with that sweet pussy Babee." He eyes her tight little labia.

"I thought you'd never ask." She lowers her fingers down amid her moistness and rubs vigorously, "You make me soooo wet Mister C." Her eyes bubbly with his gaze upon her.

Tossing the blade to the floor at losing interest in it Bruno retrieves his weapon. All while Cartucci removed his tan jacket for more freedom. As he unbuttoned his shirt revealing a very hairy chest a cellphone rang. To his left a third bodyguard answered it. Cartucci hesitated to eye the conversation. In doing so Babee lifts her left stiletto heel up to tantalize him amid his forested chest. The pointed heel carefully circling his own pectoral as he did her areola with the knife, giving him pause to close his eyes. Her toes then moving up along his throat toward his chin. He ignored her as best as he could. Nearly impossible but managed, Her sensuous taunting distracting his thoughts.

"Cargo's ready to roll. Money's been moved." Spoke Petra, a thin middle eastern man with dedication in his eyes. In response Cartucci waves the fourth guard holding a laptop over to view the screen. Noting the transfer of funds as 3 million relocated to a secret account in the Cayman Banks he smiles.

"Time to celebrate Babee." He stands tall and unzips his pants. Kicking off his alligator shoes He lowered them revealing a stubby six inch pecker fully erect, "Caviar before the main course." Dropping to his knees he grips Babee by the ankles forcibly redirecting her stiletto heels then laying her flat on her back for a better angle. His face buries into her pussy and she yelps, arching her spine at his hunger. Her eyes now lost in the fear of this going too far yet maintaining her act. The disgusting little man talked a good game even with his mouth full. Licking and tugging at her labia. Nibbling her clitoris she jumps a bit wiggling in his possession. She looks toward Burgundy and Luis carefully with a creased brow. The Feds needed to move things along faster or Babee was going to face the unthinkable. Even with fearful eyes Burgundy toyed with Luis to make the other men less suspicious. Kissing on his neck and fondling his crotch. Luis had an expression of "Holy Shit!" on his face. She whispered in his ear her concerns.

"Mind out of the gutter."

"You try getting out of the gutter with your hot ass hand on my dick...and Cruz-I mean Babee moaning over there. Christ look at her tits."

"Knock it off. Damn Luis...you packing a sawed off?"

"If the Feds don't bust in here soon you might just find out."

"They can bust in. You're not busting out."

"Naaa! I'll just bust."

"Too far Babee. Too far." She hisses and sucks on Luis' earlobe.

"She should be a pornstar." He sighs hiding his antagonized facial expression.

Cartucci rears back with a wet face, "Damn that pussy tastes sweet as honey."

"Silly Pooh Bear." She shivers with an expression of delight. It was far from delightful it but he need not know her disgust.

"Now let's get this party started." He crawls up over her and primes his cock directly up to her pussy. Ego made him slap his tip on her clit three times. Each time she giggles with exhilaration, "Count of three...1.."

"Onesy."

"2..."

"Dosey."

"3..."

Just as his crown barely pierces her labia she rears her right hand up and slugs him right in the nose. The sudden move made him fall back bleeding and holding his face with a cry of agony.

"Started my period Asswipe."

Responsively, the second Bruno drew his gun Luis dove into a wrestling match. The brawl led to the two rolling around on the floor trying to disarm the bodyguard. Burgundy charged at Petra who slammed the laptop in Tito's hands shut to procure his revolver. A swift kick to his temple sent him to the floor. Burgundy Jones knew her own moves well. She too practiced Tae Kwon Do. Sparring partners with Babee in the gym. Besties for sure.

The fourth guard Tito Alvirez started to fire when the door busted open and the room was filled with that fateful word, "FREEZE." Only one shot was fired accidently by Tito dropping his weapon trying to lower it rather than dying over Cartucci. He didn't pay that well. Down on the floor Tito went. Petra forced to kneel beside him. Luis escorting Bruno into the mix. Hands behind their heads. Cuffed and read their rights by the Feds.

Babee leaps to her feet and nudges Cartucci as he lands on his back. His erection wagging under her aggressive shove. She eyes it as she stands there fully nude. Pouting she bends over to pick up her severed thong and used it to wipe his bloody nose. As bad as this man was she felt obligated to ease his pain.

"You're under arrest Mister C." She dabbed as he tried to push her hand aside, "I tried. My name's not Miranda but I'll read you your rights." She proceeds as he snarls and curses her out. In doing so she scowls and shoves her thong in his mouth, "No way to talk to a Lady Cartucci. Keep the thong. Maybe you can trade it for cigarettes in the Big House."

Departure came quickly for all four men as Luis mans up and offers Babee his suit coat. She eyes it, "You really think that jacket will cover my ladies?" She scoffs at his offer and remains free. He shrugged at her and stared at her breasts. She ignored him.

Burgundy folds her arms across her chest, "Girl you are gonna get us all killed one of these days."

"Not today."

"Still, why do you let things go so far?"

"It's called Undercover work. I let him go under my covers. You know as well as I things happen that go beyond our control. The Squad wasn't ready so I bought them some time."

"Princess that man just raped you."

"Ehhh! More like cut to the chase."

"He ate you out." Luis whined nasally.

"Quit fantasizing Santos. Never gonna happen."

"I don't mind just watching." Drool was forming.

"Through a black eye you keep looking me over."

"I can't help it."

She pats his cheek avoiding Bruno as a Fed claimed him, "I know. Neither could they."

"One of these days you're not going to be so lucky." Burgundy forces the coat at her, "Put this on before the Captain shows up."

"Fine. But, I'll look like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. My name might be..."

"CRUZ! What the fuck were you thinking?"

Burgundy shies away, "OOOOOOO! Speak of the Devil, Captain's gonna rip you a new one."

"He wishes." Babee winks then turns to face her Commanding Officer followed by ATF and FBI Agents. It was then the coat was pulled tighter. Hardly tight enough to hide her massive cleavage. A single hand covering her hoohah. Every Agent there had their eyes on her. In his stride Donald Bettinger took off his trench coat and swiftly guided it over her shoulders cloaking her. She holds a finger up before he does and removes Santos coat tossing it at him. Luis held it to his nose as Burgundy swats his bicep to behave himself.

"What the hell Calliope?" Captain Bettinger growls as she rolls her eyes slithering her arms into his trench coat and pulling it together yet leaving it untied.

"You only use my real name when you're pissed. What was I supposed to do? You bozos took forever."

"We had to secure the girls from the right cargo container. Sixteen accounted for. All safe and in the care of EMT's. You did good Princess." He turns to the other Agents, "This is my best Undercover Agent Calliope Cruz but everyone calls her Princess."

"Princess Cruz? Seriously?" Shakes the head of the FBI unit, "Looks to me like you nearly got crowned."

"Ha! Good one. He was this close." She uses her fingers to offer the width of an inch, "Oh wait that was the size of his wiener. What took you guys so long? Standing outside watching me? You really think I wanted that slobbering Asshole scratching at my itch?"

"Looked convincing to me." Burgundy huffs from a distance, "Best Undercover Agent? Am I chopped liver?"

"Sorry Jones. You're both top notch." Bettinger held a calming set of palms toward her.

Luis scratches his head, "I just spent three months working Undercover for that weasel. I better get a pat on the back."

"I want a pat on my..." Princess feigns a blush as she goes into her Babee voice.

"Sexual harassment Cruz. Bite your tongue." Bettinger points with a scowl. Even he wanted to laugh but kept his emotions concealed.

ATF Agent Ben Doyle smirks, "I bet she's a hand full."

"DON'T!" Bettinger snaps knowing she would discuss her tits.

"Wait a minute. I know you." FBI Agent Stan Carpenter poses a finger, "Miss Puerto Rico? Like 2008? 2007?"

"My biggest fan. Of course I didn't have these handfuls back then. Against the rules to enhance yourself. I'm glad I didn't get the crown. Either of them. Almost though." She lifts her breasts awkwardly due to the trench coat. The Agents all laughed.

"We can wrap this up here." The Captain ascertains.

"Like I just wrapped myself up all Christmasy?" She banters as Babee.

"You and Jones head back to the Precinct and fill out your reports then go get some shut eye. I'll need you both at Duty Roster bright and early. Congratulations are in order. Good work people."

"No day off with pay?" Burgundy shakes her head as she claims Princess by her arm, "I say we call in sick."

"Now you know why I'm his best Undercover Op. I never miss work."

"Whatever. Girl let's go shower off the stank of Cartucci."

"A bubble bath sounds so much better. Wine. Candles. Babee oil." She flutters her fingers at the Agents. Strangely they fluttered their fingers back at her. All of them. Turning her back to them she giggles at how easily men fell for her act.

Dragging her away Burgundy grins and shakes her head, "You just can't resist yourself can you? Those guys will be sending you Miami Heat invites just to get inside your trench coat."

"They can wear it if they want. Maybe they'll fantasize about Bettinger. It's his coat. Me? I prefer something cooler." The coat falls open. The rest of her walk to the car her titties bounced for all to notice. Burgundy blushed for her friend. Indecent exposure was ignored. So much for law enforcement.

"I swear I'm holding you under a cold shower."

"Only makes my nippys harder. You are warned." They loved each other.

Captain Bettinger confers with the Agents concerning the case. Of course their interest remained on a certain tightly curled raven haired beauty. All asked about Princess. He shot them down fast. Once the group went their own way Donald Bettinger repositioned his junk out of the field of vision of any onlookers.

"I hope Allison is still awake. If not she will be."

His wife would thank Princess if she knew.

3 A.M.

The jingle of keys unlocking her front door Princess Cruz stepped into a subtle nightlight. Entering she hears her roommate ask her where she's been. Quite loudly.

"Sorry I'm so late Swayze. You must be starving. Poor Puss Puss."

Kneeling she picks up her large brindle cat and cradles him in her arms. Standing up she kicks off her four inch heels and dances about her Apartment's entry way. Tossing her keys in a bowl and resting her purse containing her gun on the table beside it she shuffles into her open Kitchen.

"Sweet talker. Purring in my ear gives me the shivers. I can be just as happy to see you."

She roughs him up and hugs him tightly before settling him back on the floor. A swift trip to the pantry she pops open a can of Tuna cat food and sits it on the floor, "Frisky's for my frisky guy. Mommy needs to wash up. You fill your belly while Mommy runs a nice hot bubble bath."

Leaving the greedy cat to devour his dinner she brushes leftover hair from her tight white shirt before tugging it up over her head. Tossing it at a hamper in her hallway she struts toward her bathroom wearing only her black leggings and bra. Her shape well defined behind the snakeskin fit. Lights on in the bathroom she notes how stuffy it was in her Apartment. Being on the top floor of her expensive Condo she had more freedom than the other tenants. Once her bathwater was started and bubbles poured she lets her tub fill. Heading to her living room she opens up the French doors of her balcony to let in the night breeze. Stepping outside she leans on the glass railing to peer out at the Miami nightlife. So peaceful. She could see the ocean in the distance. Hear it at least. Only the ships and their bullhorns allowed her to know the whereabouts of the water itself. Sighing she wiggles out of her leggings and stands there in bra and panties. The crisp air felt delightful. After a few more moments of thought she heads back inside to stop her bathwater. Lighting four candles she decides on one last trip to the Kitchen. Opening a bottle of red wine she pours a glass then returns to her tub. Removing her underwear she steps into the water, settling back to relax. Sipping her wine and trying not to fall asleep was awkward, the evening stress wore her out. Yet her awareness was active thinking of the good she did today. Young girls were no longer abused and returned to their families safely. A well fed Swayze kept her eyes from closing as he hops up to walk along the tubs ledge.