Detective Pornstar Ch. 01: Cruz Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispering into her cell after taking it off speaker Princess asks, "Still with me Mister G?"

"I'm here. Glad I stuck around. You're doing great. Turn the light on and masturbate in front of them."

"Aimin' to destroy my career Mister G?'

"Let them brag."

"Okee. Here goes." She sets her cell aside hidden slightly under a pillow, "Guys? Babee scared of the dark. Can you turn my light on?"

Dooley peers around the corner and looks for the light switch. Finding it her room illuminates brightly. She was laying on top of the covers with her dildo inside her. Dooley noticed and bulged his eyes.

"Babee can't sleep. Me scared."

"We're here for you Cruz. Wow! As sexy as you are I feel like I'm violating your privacy."

"Don't leave me. Can you guys lay here with me 'til Babee falls asleep?"

"Christ Cruz do you live in that voice now?"

"You don't like Babee's voice?"

"A little too much." Gorman decided to look for himself, "I mean it's not a little too much...you know what I mean."

"Lay with you?" Dooley begins to sweat.

Abandoning her toy she uses both hands to pat her bed to each side of her.

"Make Babee feel safe."

Gorman shrugs, "She does look spooked."

Nodding like a child admitting guilt Princess returns her hand to her toy and inserts it with a slow rhythm. Both cops took immediate interest. Her left hand teased her breast circling a nipple.

Gorman led the way easing to her left side sitting there with one knee on the mattress. Finally Dooley moved to the foot of her bed and stood there looking at her pussy. Her pink recesses were pulling out with each extraction before another plunging entry.

"Damn Cruz. I've always imagined seeing this but never in a million years..." Dooley winced.

"When I get scared I play with myself. It gets my mind off things."

"You think Cartucci had something to do with your car?" Gorman prompts watching her finger trail then pinch her nipple.

"I have lots of mean ole enemies. It could be anyone. I'm really glad you two big strong Occifers are here to protect me. Just in case."

"Coming on a little thick there Cruz. Occifers?" Dooley smirked.

"Not yet. But, Dong Daddy is pretty thick." She snorts.

"You don't seem so spooked. What's going on Cruz?"

"Nooooooooooo! Babee terrified." She grabs Gorman's leg rubbing it. Instant erection he growled under his breath. Eying Dooley she pats her vacant side of the bed, "Sit with me. Please."

He makes the journey and plops down next to her, "This is wrong Princess."

"I'm just...Babee trying not to cry. I liked my car. I liked my life. I'm good at my job. I'm good at lots of things."

Gorman mutters, "I bet you are."

Dooley frowns at his partner, "Keep it clean Billy."

"Noooo don't keep it clean. I'm a grown woman I can take whatever you have to say. I'm just really confused by everything and I need...to be held."

"Held? I can offer that." Gorman stretches out beside her and draws her under his left arm. She snuggles up to him while her other hand encourages the dildo in and out of her drenched pussy. There was no hiding the fact that even in her act it was turning her on. Gorman rubbing her shoulder and upper arm made her shiver. These guys were so not her type. Yet, she knew that Gabriel might get crazy if she didn't follow through. Who knows what he might do?

"Your hand is so warm. Thank you Billy."

"Anytime Sweetheart. You just relax, we got you."

"It's silly I know playing with myself in front of you boys. I just need the distraction."

"We keep this to ourselves Gorman." Dooley points at him, "Cruz is a good cop. I won't be the one to ruin her."

"Thank you Shawnsy. That means a lot." Babee pouts, "Hug me Shawnsy?"

"Move your arm Gorman." Shawn Dooley leans over hugging her tightly. Her scent making his dick hard as hell. In doing so his body smothered the hidden cellphone.

Eying her bedroom window she realizes that the drone could see through at them. Her thoughts led to resuming her act in case Gabriel was out there. Sure he was, she knew it. Looking up she then realized the drone was looking down through her skylight above her bed. Of course he would be there instead of from the side window. A downward visual was so much more enticing.

"Lay here close with me. Let me finish myself off and fall asleep before you go?"

"We won't move a muscle." Gorman grins.

"I adore you guys." Babee pecks him on the cheek, turning swiftly to offer the same to Dooley. Snuggling under both men in their nearness she crushes her monstrous 40G's together and lifts her knees up for an easier penetration. Gorman dared to palm the underside of her right leg as if helping her. She smiled at him as her breasts bulged high up over her gaze of the room, "Help Babee?" She huffs with pouty lips.

"Help how?" Dooley peaked a brow.

"Babee's hand is tired."

"What? You mean...?" He eyes the dildo as her hand abandons it. Gorman chuckles at his expression.

"Go for it. Enjoy her while it lasts. Once she gets past this fear she will probably bust our balls."

"I like busting balls." She giggles.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Gorman snaps, "Give me that thing." His hand leaves her leg over his arm as his palm grips the dildo. Fingers clenched around its hilt He begins fucking her with it allowing her to think just how stupid she was being. Her career could be ruined by these men. As her hormones intensified with each thrust she huffs shrill moans. Act or not she was feeling good. Too good.

"Fuck Babee's hole. Babee needs it."

Dooley cringed as her fingers slid over his crotch. He panics and grabs her hand, "Whoa! Slow down Cruz. This isn't right. You're smoking hot but dammit...I respect you."

Her hand hesitates at that moment. A tear welled up in her eye at his comment. It meant a lot. She palms his cheek and whispers, "Thank you."

Nodding Dooley reached over her and stopped Gorman's abuse. In doing so his face caressed her left breast. Nipple right beneath his lips. She shivers at his accident. Finally, she palms the back of his neck and leads him to her nipple. Respect or not Shawn Dooley swallowed her nipple, tongue swirling as he sucked on it. His hand releasing Gorman to resume his frolicking he chuckled moving his hand faster. Her juices were trickling all around her toy. Moans escalated. Dooley let his hand roam over her belly. Her abs tight and muscular. She was in great shape everywhere. Fingers led to her clit massaging it.

"Make Babee cum." She whimpers loudly.

Faster and faster Gorman fucked her pussy as Dooley rubbed her clit. His mouth full of nipple he growled a muffled "CHRIST!"

Squealing Princess rolls her eyes back inside her head. She squirts a fountain of scalding cum all across Gorman's knuckles and her bedding. Both men fixated on her body's seismic convulsion they didn't see her raise her hands between them to flip off the drone outside.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Babee happy." She quakes with a giddy grin, her hands running through Dooley's hair. To her shock both men withdrew from her and sat up. Without a word they looked at her with needs of their own. In her mind she groaned, "Oh shit!" She knew her actions would have repercussions.

Standing up both men dropped their pants and gun belts. Boxers lowered they start jerking off. Princess knew they couldn't help themselves but she really had no plans for this. She assumed they would just let her go to sleep. Wrong answer.

Turning her gaze to the cell she hears a low voice emit, "Help them."

"I'm so fucking stupid." She recites over and over in her head. The cops were lost in this sexual arena. She was just too erotic not to finish themselves off after her seduction. She had to admit both men were pretty endowed. Wheezing slightly she pats her mattress again and lets them hear, "Over Babee."

They crawl to kneel over her massive chest and jerk like never before. Still turned on she gives in to an assist by cupping her palms over both men's scrotums. Kneading at them with her perfect nails. Squeezing, teasing, tickling. In minutes both men shower her 40G's with lava. Lots of creamy white detonation. Her eyes grew huge at just how much was spread upon her. Droplets kept peppering her tits. It was breathtaking.

"I'll never live this down. Fuck you Gabriel." She cringed in thought.

Coming to their senses Dooley and Gorman regret their decisions. Easing away they get dressed and excuse themselves shyly.

"Thank you for being here for me." Princess whispers.

"We'll be just outside if you...need us." Gorman wanted to stay but didn't.

"Lights off?"

"Leave them on please."

Her door eases half way shut. Alone now she obtains the cell and whispers, "Mister G?"

"That was incredible. You did well. Maybe you really should be a pornstar."

"Right. I'll admit that was fun but I doubt I make Detective now. You know they will brag."

"And, ruin their own careers? Doubtful. Besides I told you I would reward you for every good deed. I am a man of my word. Good or bad. That depends on you."

She crawls from her bed and quietly tip toes to her bedroom window. Opening it she faces the relocated drone just outside hovering. Its camera tilts to examine her milky white chest.

"Oh that is just stunning. I think you wanted me to witness that up close."

"It is pretty amazing. Can I sleep now? Roll call is pretty early and I'm sure the Captain will be fawning all over me about you blowing up my car. Questions out the ass."

"You're breaking role. Forget what I said about 24/7?"

"Sorry Mister G. Still learning. It's gonna be hard to explain the persona to the ATF and FBI. Allow me to at least be Calliope during that much?"

"Agreed. When you feel a light pulse from the Cameo I expect you to become Babee."

"I don't like you Gabriel but I'll obey. Just don't hurt anyone."

"It will come the day I'll need to prove to you just how serious I am. Until then? Sleep tight."

Call ended she lowers the cell and sits it on her dresser. Looking in a mirror she admires the artwork left on her tits. Rubbing them of their sticky wetness she pinches her nipples and closes her eyes. Enjoying the sensations. Grinning at her final thought on Gabriel she closes her eyes to murmur, "Detective Pornstar reporting for duty."

She found her toy and went back for more. The guards outside heard every word.

They wanted her pussy bad but stood their ground outside.

The only pussy they got was Swayze rubbing against their feet.

He was kicked aside more than a few times.