Detective Pornstar Ch. 01: Cruz Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you knock over my candles." She smiles. He moves behind her nudging her hair with his head. Using a sponge she ignores him and bathes herself. After feeling cleansed of Cartucci she recalls just how close he was to actually penetrating her. It had been a long time since she had been with a man. Shocking to most people who presumed that a Goddess such as Princess should have a man in her life or at the very least men, she did not. Devoted to advancing her career she chose her playmates with discretion. She didn't need any man to hold her back. Her fingers and toys were enough until she achieved her goals. Her personas created to perform her duties effectively, she acted out the needed sexual aggressions toward them. Did she go too far tonight? Duty said no. Her inner Angels said yes. She might need to go to Church and repent. Even that had been awhile.

Wine polished off she sits the glass on the floor beside her tub and notices Swayze looking out toward the darkness of the outer rooms. Acting unusual to say the least. Shrugging it off she crawls to her feet and reaches for a towel to dry off. As she finishes up she wraps her body and takes her glass to the kitchen rinsing it. Turning she notices Swayze sitting in the opened doorway to the balcony looking at the sky.

"Beautiful out isn't it?"

She steps back outside for a second breath of fresh air on her body. The towel released to feel the full effect on her freshly cleansed body. The air stimulating all the right places she flares her eyes. Convinced she needed a moment to herself she stretches out on a lounge chase and begins to touch divinity. Her fingers felt incredible. Her clit overly sensitive as goosebumps rushed over her body. Intimate moments later Princess Cruz was moaning loudly. Uncaring of neighbors hearing. This was her time. In and out her fingers probed while another set vigorously rubbed her clit. Warm wet and delicious she arches her back. She wished that she had brought out her vibrator but as tired as she was this exertion was just enough. Squirting around her inserted knuckles she falls back to absorb the effects of her release. It was then she located Swayze up on the balcony ledge pawing at the air. Coming to her senses she sits up and stares out at the night.

"What the hell?"

Zipping closer she spots a low level drone hovering twenty feet out watching her. Grabbing her towel she covers up and flips the drone off. She knew very well it had a camera recording her. Eyes squinting she realizes it had something dangling from the base. Observing it as closely as possible she hears her cell ringing. Torn between going to get her phone in her purse by the front door or maintaining her gaze on the drone she weighs in on reason. Watching the drone fly away would be pointless. It would vanish and she would never know where it went. Choosing to sprint to her cell she answers it without noticing Unknown Caller.

"Hello?"

"Hello Princess."

"Who am I speaking with?"

"The owner of the drone watching you."

Her eyes brighten up then narrow just as fast before looking back at her balcony, "Who is this? You do know I'm a cop right?"

"Of course I know. So arrest me."

"Peeping Tom becomes a stalker? Who is this?"

"You may call me Gabriel."

"Well Gabriel I hope you got off watching me out there. Pray I don't meet you. I might shove that drone up your ass."

"Talk to me in your Babee voice."

"What? How...?" Did he know her persona, "Okay, you have my curiosity up. What do you want Gabriel?"

"I want nothing more than to see that you get what you deserve."

"What I deserve?" A sensation of dread engulfs her.

"Yes. You deserve to be made a Detective. Twenty one separate convictions under your belt. It's long overdue."

"I won't disagree with that. So, Gabriel are you friend or foe? Your concern is touching but Your approach is disturbing."

"Can I choose both? I mean you no harm. I actually admire you."

"Admire me or my assets?"

"Both. I cannot deny touching myself when I view you. However, I want to help you. Even if my future methods might appear...otherwise."

"Sounds ominous. How exactly do you know me? One of my evildoers hire you to torture me?"

"Oh no. Not at all. I make it my job to know people. Good and bad. When I discovered you Princess I found my pot of gold at rainbows end."

"Lucky me."

"A charm indeed. Shall we get down to business?"

"Sure thing Lucky. What do you want from me?"

"Everything. Just as you shall have it all with my help. I will have all of you with your help."

"All of me?"

"Oh yes. Topic for another day. Allow me to offer you a gift?"

"Leave the flowers at the office."

"No flowers. Yet! Your orchids will arrive when the time is right. Your favorite no?"

"Maybe."

As she hears a sigh a buzzing draws her attention to the balcony. The drone was now hovering inside the ledge. Swayze was trying to leap up at it. Seeing this Princess walks out to the balcony and picks up her cat. Tossing him inside she closes the door. The drone now hovered before her face to face.

"You look taller than I remembered." She huffs trying to be cute.

"Tall, short, fat, thin. I could be any of those. It would not matter. Do you see the package dangling from the drone?"

"Yep."

"Hold out your hands please." She obeys and waits as the drone detaches its grip on the small package. It drops into her hands then backs away out over the ledge to view her.

"Chocolates?"

"Another time. Open your gift."

She puffs her cheeks hesitantly. It could go bad. Finally she just rips it open. Looking within she spots a DVD and a silk choker with a cameo pendant on it.

"Jewelry and a movie?"

"A true introduction to myself. I want you to understand me and what I will expect of you in the future."

"Future? We haven't even had a first date yet."

"Take the DVD inside and watch it."

"And, the choker?"

"We will discuss that shortly."

Grimacing she opens the sliding door and takes Swayze to her bathroom closing him inside after blowing out the candles. He was safer there. Returning to her living room she snatches up her remote and turns a wall mounted 55 inch television on. DVD inserted into the player she stands back with arms folded. She had turned her cells speaker on.

"Is this a classic Jimmy Stewart movie? That one about Rosebud?"

"Not quite. Give it a moment."

The movie begins with Miss America 2007 and Princess Cruz walking about a stage along with the other participants. That led to select cuts of her answering questions as asked by the Host. Her Babee like voice evident even then.

"You were stunning even before the breast enhancements."

"Yea I was wasn't I? So why are we going down memory lane?"

"Keep watching."

The scenes cut from there to her home life in Puerto Rico. Her ancestral home that is. Her Mother's house. Her Mother shown sitting at her breakfast table reading a book. Very disturbing scenes indeed. Sitting alone with a tiny red dot glowing on her forehead. Eyes squinting Calliope Cruz lost it.

"You invaded my Mommies house? Are you a Sniper?"

"I am many things. My resume is very...well...secretive. I go where I please. Do as I choose. I merely expect you to understand that I can go anywhere. See anything. Hear everything. She was quite unaware."

"Yea serious stalker there Gabriel."

"I suppose that's true."

A compilation of moments leading to her joining the Police Academy. Breast enhancements healed and perfect. Scenes during obstacle courses. Hearing and seeing the reactions to her by fellow Cadets and Officer's. Very audible perversions about her body and what they wanted to do to it.

"Wow! Sarge wanted to titty fuck me huh?"

"Every man there did."

"They still do. It's a curse."

Moving from her graduation from the Academy to her assignment in Dade County she followed her own exploits from first meeting Burgundy Jones and Luis Santos. Earlier partners that had come and gone. Life on patrol at first as a beat cop, evolving into Undercover exploits.

"You have camera feeds everywhere?"

"I see all."

"Well aren't you all Illuminaughty."

"I like that. Works for me." Gabriel chuckles.

"Not for me. It's illegal to bug and spy on the Law."

"Come now Princess, We both know the Law watches the Law. Worker ants you are. Yes your home is bugged. Hidden cameras in every room. I love watching your every move."

"Somehow I don't think my day to day is very exciting. Why focus on me?"

"Because you are the finest Cop I've ever seen. Not only in beauty but conduct. You do what needs to be done. Regardless what others think of you. Just like tonight."

"Tonight?" Her eyes grow leery.

"You already know I witnessed your arrest of Renaldo Cartucci. I can tap into cameras anywhere I select. That knife show was hot as hell. He almost had you Babee. One healthy thrust and you would have been fucked."

"You sound as if you wanted to see that happen."

"I would not have turned the camera off." He sighs, "Your friend Luis said it best...She could be a pornstar. That...got me thinking."

"Oh boy." She frowns. His bugs must be high tech to pick up on whispers.

"You certainly have all the attributes. Poise, natural beauty, unnatural breasts. Perfect heart shaped ass with just enough substance to twerk. Your complexion is untainted. No tan lines. No ugly moles or blemishes. Perfection Babee, perfection."

"Awww! Thanks Pervert." She resorts to her bubbly Babee Ramirez persona.

"There's that sexy voice. In the future you will never break character."

"Excuse me?"

"I suppose now that you are fully aware that I can observe you at any time we can get down to business."

"Blackmail now?"

"Cue insidious laughter." He cackles playfully. She peaked an eyebrow and tried not to grin. It was difficult to avoid, "Understand this, I will benefit you at every turn as long as you follow my lead. I can be quite influential if obeyed."

"And if disobeyed?"

"Quite deadly."

A shiver strikes her. She knew it was coming, "Terrorist, Gabriel? You did red eye my Mommy."

"Unfortunately that term will linger over my head. If it becomes necessary to prove my point then Yes, a terrorist. Murderer? As directed, as earned. Amuse me and it will not come to that. Deny me and as Babee would say...Ouchie."

"And, here I started to like you Gabriel."

"Let's see just how good of a Detective you can be."

"I haven't made Detective yet."

"Come tomorrow. I know because I have seen the papers signed issuing your promotion. I know all. Your Captain did order you to be on time for Roll Call. He knew this well before your infiltration of Cartucci. Quite impressive how you managed to persuade the Escort Service he frequented in sending you and your partner."

She expresses a breath of awe, "Seriously?"

"Before the day is over you will be rewarded. Between now and then I will make your life...interesting. Hell at times but in the end your future will be bright. The game begins Calliope Princess Cruz. Or should I say Babee Ramirez? I prefer Babee. That voice...so very stimulating."

"Glad I can get you off Psycho."

"Constantly. I'm jerking off just looking at you from an angle. Please drop the towel."

She rolls her eyes removing the towel to face the balcony. In doing so she discovers the drone slowly entering her opened French door as guided with precision. This guy had focus for certain.

"Lay down on your carpet and masturbate for me. Let me hear you moan my name."

"What's in it for me?"

"I promise not to kill anyone in the next thirty minutes because you denied me."

"You would kill someone if I told you no?"

"Care to find out?"

She goes pale thinking about the possibility. This guy was already extreme. Her gut said he was serious.

"Let me grab my toy Gabey." Babee offers her childlike voice. Shuffling away to her bedroom she obtains a large vibrating dildo and returns to the living room. Wagging it in front of the drone's camera she smiles, "Here I go. You just hover there and try not to destroy my apartment when you lose control trying to stroke it. Hope you're dexterous."

"Cute."

"I sooo am." She lays down on the floor and lets him watch as she sucks on the rubber beast with a succulent playful gaze. Popping the crown from her pouty lips she pauses, "Is Gabey as big as Dong Daddy?"

"Ohhh yes."

"YAY! In you go Gabey." She relocates the dildo inside her labia and plunges within. Her moans of delight echo in Babee's voice. So youthful yet erotic as hell. In and out she strikes her G-spot before turning on the vibration mode. Her mind reeled quickly and she palms her breast while guiding the wobbling dong within.

"Fuck that's hot." Gabriel calls out over the cell speaker beside her.

"You really wanna fuck Babee don't you Mister G?" She begs with straining expression over her face.

"GOD YES. FUCK YES."

"Babee's legs are shaking. Dong Daddy is terrorizing my Gabriel spot."

"That's right. I OWN THAT SPOT."

"Only if you aren't a big meanie." She pouts.

"Nice try Babee. I'll do what I have to. SO WILL YOU."

"Don't ruin the mood Mister G. My puss puss feels really good. Fuck me Gabey. Harder. Make Babee cum all over your joystick."

She hears him snarl as he cums over the cell. In the time it took for him to jettison she made her move. Snatching up her discarded towel she leaps up dropping her toy and tossing the towel over the blades of the drone. Clogging its movement she swings it into a wall and destroys it.

"You shouldn't have done that Princess."

"Make up your mind. Am I Princess or Babee, Bitch?"

"Stupid is a better name."

"Ohh? I wonder? Does this drone and DVD have your fingerprints on it? Will I be able to track you through its frequency? Will you calling my cell leave a tracking number to follow? Play your hand Gabriel. My hand is tired. NEVER GO NEAR MY MOMMIE AGAIN."

Before her eyes the towel catches on fire. Eyes bulging she hears a timer ticking. In a mad dash she risks burning herself and snatches the drone up and races out on to her balcony tossing it over. The drone detonates into a small contained explosion. Only devastating to itself.

"Holy crap." She hisses watching the flames fall to the ground below. Beside her she hears another buzzing sound. A second drone appears in front of her. From the living room she hears her cell respond.

"I can see we need to work on our relationship more. Lucky for you that incendiary device was only meant to destroy evidence. Plenty more eyes where that one came from as you can see."

"Get to the point Gabriel."

"Gabey. Isn't that right Babee?"

"Okee dokee Gabey."

"Much better. Go to the package and remove the choker."

She recovers the small box and pinches the choker dangling it in front of her face. She notices the Cameo better. Black with etchings in it. It looked like...

"A fingerprint? Yours?"

"Your owner Princess. Babee. Mine? Perhaps. Locate me and find out for yourself? Just know this...I'm not that easy to offer up my identity in such a form without safety measures in place. Trust that my fingerprints are not on any database. Therefore if that WERE my true print you could not identify me without comparing it to the real thumb. I'm much smarter than you give me credit."

"So you're dangling the carrot under my nose hoping I'll follow along until I reach the veggie."

"Fasten the choker around your neck Princess. Remove it at your peril. The Cameo tracks your every movement. Listens in on every conversation. Picks up heart rate fluctuations. Among...other things."

"Does it unlock my car?"

"About your car."

"What?"

A resounding explosion makes her jump. It was close by enough for her to know that Gabriel had destroyed it out in the parking lot. Her expression freezes eying the drone outside. Stepping back to her balcony she hears sirens approaching.

"You blew up my Camry?"

"You deserve better than a Camry."

"What do you really want from me Gabriel?"

"Devotion. Spectacle. Steely nerves. BABEE voice 24/7. From now until you capture me you will obey my every command. You can trust that I will not be that easily caught. Put the choker on and leave it on."

She swallows dryly and does as instructed. The silky lace felt nice. The Cameo light weight and no burden at all. She looks up to show the drones camera she was wearing it.

"Good girl Princess."

"It's Babee." She pouts, "Quit calling me Princess." She stomps her foot, "Even though I am a Princess."

Gabriel laughs at her demeanor, "Very good Babee. Go get dressed. Explain nothing to your Captain at this point until after you get promoted. Your car will be linked to Cartucci getting even with you. For now I bid you goodnight. You can hold on to the DVD it has no prints on it. I have plenty of footage to use at another time. I'll be in touch. Within a few hours I'll congratulate you on making Detective. Remember Babee I'll be watching and listening. Babee only."

"Wait! Won't everyboody think I'm crazy if I Babee talk all the time? I gotsa job to do Mister G. Lawyers. Judges. Cases to be made."

"24/7 Babee. Test me if you like and see what happens."

"Meanie!" She puffs her lower lip.

"Invest in some ruby red lip stick. I think you would look sexy as hell."

"Anything for you Mister G."

"God you sound like Harley Quinn. I love it."

"Can I say Fuck you Puddin'?"

"You just did."

"Right! I guess I did." She grins showing her teeth.

"Officer's outside your door. They responded faster than I predicted. Someone obviously cares. Answer it as you are. I think I'll stick around awhile longer."

"Nakie?" She flares her eyes, "Okee dokee."

A rap on the door leads Princess to shut her television off before answering. Unlocking it she leans on the door at a revealing angle to see two uniformed Officers. Both men observe her barely hidden body as she feigns a yawn.

"I just got off...duty." She whimpers, "Tell Donny I'll be in on time."

"You alright Cruz?"

"Dooley, Babee needs sleep."

"Your car just got bombed."

"It did? Oh that old thing? Just tow the remains in. I'll call the Insurance Boys in the morning."

"Precinct received an anonymous tip that your life was in danger. Bettinger wants you under surveillance in case you're targeted further. We're under orders to remain here with you."

"Okee! Wipe your feet then." She releases the door and walks inside. The two Officer's look at each other wild-eyed before entering. Stepping over the threshold they observe her nudity from the back side. Wiggling away seductively she shuts the French door and blows a kiss at the drone. It felt right to play the game. As if she had a choice.

Dooley and Gorman spot her dildo on the floor still moist. Then the barely noticeable charring on the carpet. She turns to them in her full frontal pose and giggles, "Okee you caught me." She struts over and turns around before bending over to obtain her toy. They were forced to rub their chins at the sight of her clam peeking through her muscular bottom. Standing up she wags the toy at them, "Stress relief after taking down Cartucci." She poses an index finger to her right cheek, "Or was it him taking me down? Long night."

"Are you alright Cruz?" Dooley once again appeared concerned.

Going to her phone she notes her call still active. Gabriel was listening in. With a deep breath she faces the cops , "Handy dandy. I'm going to bed now. You two comin'?"

"What?" Gorman dropped his jaw.

"Donny said to watch over me. So watch me." She winks at them with her dildo draped over her left shoulder as she walks away. Releasing her cat from the bathroom she waltzes into her bedroom and crawls into bed. Both Cops swallowed dryly and stood outside her opened door. They were intimidated as hell and turned away from her.