All Comments on 'Feuding Racist Bitches'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

i hope you make more id love to read what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Filth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racist and laughably stereotypical piece of shit story about two racist malicious women with ABSOLUTELY no morals and no sense of right and wrong. Disgusting whores. You're pathetic, I'm neither Pakistani nor White, but somebody who IS might read this and get offended. Stop writing, you're terrible at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I loved it it was funny and still a HUGE turn on I salute you

Alexandra831Alexandra831over 12 years ago
just one question

Isn't Pakistani, Indian not Asian? I am not 100% sure I just thought so.. great story non the less

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disgusting racism

People like you are responsible for too many problems already. Shame you have to display your shit on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantasy

Come on. This is just a story a bit of fantasy. Many if not all of the interracial stories are written with a racist slant. All the black guys have big dicks, all the white women are beautiful blondes, black women are loud and overbearing and white men either have small dicks, are cuckold or the best thing since sliced bread.

(Oh and for the person who asked if India is in Asia the answer is yes,)

Some of us don't want to admit it but we're still in a racist mysogynistic society. What would Literotica be without it? Literotica is a place where we go to live out some of our darkest deepest fantasies--some of them stem from the real world, slavery, rape, incest but they are practiced with no real victims (I know someone will debate me on this)

As for the story eh it was alright, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You guys are idiots

this isn't racism this is hot! i am a proud black woman and i luv this! thedarkcloud is my fav. author on literotica please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Political Correctness

You seem to be tiptoeing around to avoid offending Muslims here, and that takes the fun out of the story. For example, you show no enthusiasm in describing the Pakistani woman's naked body which I thought might have been interesting. Judging from current magazines on the newsstands it seems to be okay to find women of black African ancestry sexy, and even some Indian (Bollywood) women are starting to be admired in a more or less carnal way. For this reason, I think that the racial conflict would have made a better story if a non-Muslim woman had been Pamela's antagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great stuff!

This was so special. The part with Synna and the Asians in charge drove me crazy. Pam crawling on the floor, licking Synna's shoes. They made her dress in a too tight French maid outfit from the husband's corner store. I know stores like that. Have bought numerous vinyl skirts, wigs and cheap panties and been insulted and smirked at by various smug Asians. Been made to feel like a white whore and yet I go back for more! You have an incredible ability to arouse me with your terrific plots.

PakiUKcuck25PakiUKcuck25over 12 years ago
So fukin hot

Im a Paki guy in the uk love this story mmm made me shoot love the way she gets used by BNP guys... It ain't racist just horny and fantasy good job part 2 featuring my wife please message me for details and pics

Mister101Mister101over 12 years ago
great story

wow great story. id love it if this story could be slightly extended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

Love it! Read it plenty of times and I just can't get enough! Please make another one! With the white women wining again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Great story very realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Please write a sequel where Synna definitely gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make Synna triumphant

loved the bit where Synna defeated her rival and then humiliated her by forcing her to lick her shoes and feet. Round 3 should be a straightup catfight where Synna thrashes this white trash and makes her spend the rest of her pateheic life worshipping her sexy superior Pakistani feet and heels...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Equal it all !

How about both their families came to know of their respective slut acts, then all get together and gang-bang these two bitches in heat !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous