Feuding Racist Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,521 Followers

"Well this is going to be a Paki Bukkake."

With that the four men, father, two sons and brother in law unzipped their trousers and flipped out their stiffening brown dicks around her face. Pam knelt there and winced as brown dick after brown dick bounced off her face and each quickly hardened. Seconds later the men were tugging furiously at their cocks, masturbating over her and she braced for further humiliation. In fact as the first man came (one of Synna's two sons), spraying seed all over her face the door to the shed opened and two more Asian men entered and quickly got their cocks out. The boys had invited their friends round and they were all up for disgracing this blonde trouble making tart. Pam was on her knees in that filthy shed for over thirty minutes and took nine men's loads of cum all over her face in that time. Her face and hair were a sticky mess by the time the men kicked her out back into the garden and Synna came to collect her. There was cum in her eyes, her nose, her ears and her mouth and she felt suitably humiliated as Synna forbade her to wipe any of it off as she dragged her back to the house and straight to the bathroom.

"You can either go back to that hovel next door like that or you can wash your face in there."

Synna was pointing to the toilet bowl as she announced this to a seemingly demoralised blonde now. Pam knew she could ill afford to return home with cum all over her (in fact she could not risk leaving this house in that particular state) so she had no choice but to bow her head into the cold, wet porcelain and flush her head in her rival's loo.

The freezing water numbed Pamela's feelings but somewhere in her mind she swore that somehow she would get revenge for this, that somehow that Paki bitch would regret this night.

*

What followed was the week from hell for Pamela. She spent every spare minute she had next door doing every humiliating, degrading chore imaginable for Synna and her family and all the while tried to hide it from her own loved ones. Mostly she was made to perform demeaning household chores, cleaning the bathroom each and every day, brushing cooking, ironing she was treated as a domestic servant in the house. But the men of the house did enjoy turning things more than a bit sexual and in particular youngest son, Amir. Indeed, on the Thursday evening with both Synna and his aunts out for the night visiting relatives he had a night of carnal lust with the older blonde, fucking her in all sorts of positions and taking his pleasure. Pamela enjoyed it too. She was a lusty woman and enjoyed letting young men fuck her but more than that it gave her the chance to employ a plan she had been working on since that fateful fist day of blackmail.

*

It was Friday at 9am when the doorbell rang and Synna answered. As usual for a Friday she had the house to herself. She was surprised to see her foe Pamela standing grinning as she opened the door.

"What are you doing here bitch, your services are not required until later. Or are you so keen to serve me, perhaps?"

The blonde smirked and stepped past Synna. As the Asian woman began to argue Pamela placed her hand over her mouth to shut her up. Synna fumed, cursing her and threatening to reveal her secret.

"Threaten away you little Paki slut. Because by the time you try to ruin my life your son will be in a whole lot worse condition! Ah thought that would shut you up. Now stand there and listen to me."

Synna knew she was not bluffing by her demeanour and mention of her own family immediately put her on edge. Pamela closed the door and held up her mobile phone.

"If I was to phone the police right now and tell them where Amir and his car is and that in the boot of his car is a pistol and some of the elements that can be used to make a home made bomb, how do you think they would react? I think they would be on him like flies on shit and believe me they would find the stuff in his boot alright, because I made sure it was there last night. Think they would be sympathetic? I doubt it, another Paki terrorist they would think, would be dangerous, eh? And hard to prove his innocence, eh? And just think bitch you've got the power to save him that problem today, if you'll only do what I ask."

Synna looked at the telephone in her hall and Pam caught the glance.

"Want to phone and warn him? Go right ahead."

Synna was puzzled but grabbed the receiver and dialled his mobile only to drop the receiver when the ring tone began to sound in Pamela's pocket. The blonde took it out and cut the call off.

"I lifted it from him while he slept last night after he'd given me a good hard fuck. You should be proud of that boy, he'll go far...if he makes it past today. I expect they'll have the armed response units out for this one."

It was not difficult for Synna to believe Pamela on that, owning a newsagents she saw the daily headlines demonising her religion and people in the West so that all were considered possible terrorists. She still thought Pam might be bluffing but knew that it was a risk she could never take. She gave a sigh and looked at the floor.

"OK. What is it you want?"

"It's very simple cunt. First you are going to give me all that blackmailing evidence you've used on me, then you are going to accompany me to a hotel room I've booked in town for this afternoon and let me have my vengeance, and after that, if you've pleased me we'll never have to set eyes on each other again hopefully!"

Synna was not surprised by her enemy's demands. As soon as she had realised the situation it had been obvious that the blonde would want her pound of flesh. She met Pamela's hard gaze and gave a nod of acquiescence.

*

It took just twenty minutes for Pamela to drive Synna to a nearby hotel. The blonde had forbade her enemy from contacting anyone before they got in Pam's car and she had made sure she left her mobile at the family home. It was a nice enough hotel and Pamela instructed Synna to stand to one side like a servant while the blonde booked in and got the room key. They got into the lift and as soon as the doors slid shut Pamela hocked as much saliva into a ball in her mouth and spat it out right on Synna's surprised face. Disgusted she went to wipe it off when Pam stopped her.

"No, leave it there bitch, you can wipe it off in the bedroom."

Which made for a couple of strange looks as some more people got into the lift as it ascended to their sixth floor room. They stared at this frightened looking Pakistani woman with spit dripping slowly down her pretty face!

It was a decent sized hotel room though hardly classy, functional was the best description. Once they were in Pamela wasted no time in instructing Synna to undress completely. She did so reluctantly and it was some five minutes or so until she was stark naked and standing next to the double bed covering herself shyly with her arms and hands. The blonde laughed at her attempts and proudly pulled off her own clothing to stand naked herself. The white body with large breasts in stark contrast to Synna's made the Pakistani woman even more self conscious, especially when Pam grabbed her wrists and forced her arms away from covering herself up. Synna had expected all kinds of treatment, as she had been driven here but not what came next. The blonde moved in real close to her so their boobs were pressed against each other and then reached around and started to grab and fondle her ass before leaning in and kissing her full on the lips.

Synna was shocked and struggled and fell back onto the bed and wiped her lips disgustedly and glared up at her captor. Pamela laughed and pounced down so that she lay right over Synna and looked into her eyes.

"Didn't like that, eh? Oh well just you remember bitch that you stopped that not me. It just means we get to the next part all the quicker."

The blonde then turned and opened her bag and withdrew a large, black, strap on dildo. Keeping her eyes firmly on Synna she stepped into the harness and pulled it up before tightening so that it jutted out perfectly from her crotch. She stroked it then slapped it in her hand as she spoke.

"Thought you were so fucking clever didn't you? Some kind of Paki Secret Agent spying on me? And then blackmailing me and abusing me. Letting your filthy Paki family use me as they saw fit. Well you're going to pay for that now bitch, aren't you? And you're going to learn to like it, to please me and make me happy. Because I've still got the cops on speed dial and your son can still be in a world of hurt can't he?"

From somewhere deep in her psyche Synna rebelled and spat venomously at Pamela. It landed short and splattered on the tip of the dildo. That made Pamela laugh.

"That'll help get you started bitch, now you'd better get some more saliva on it because I'll be ramming it your tight ass pretty soon!"

So, as Pamela helped herself liberally to a hip-flask that she had brought with her the petite Pakistani shuffled forward nervously and began to suck on the plastic cock strapped around the blonde's crotch. It was a humiliating situation for Synna but she knew she would need to do this and worse to ensure her son was not under this white cow's threat. Pam cackled as she thrust her dick into her enemy's mouth and pressed on into her throat and goaded her as she did so.

"Not much of a cocksucker are you bitch? No wonder your filthy husband was so glad to be able to use me!"

Synna could make no answer as Pam grabbed her long, dark hair and pulled her further onto her fake phallus and gagged her on it until she finally relented and Synna coughed up trails of saliva and gasped for breath. But it was just a momentary relief as the blonde quickly filled her foes mouth again and rapidly pumped it in and out, face fucking her hard. Pam had used a strap on twice before, once with a girlfriend of hers in College before she was married with kids and then once in one of her extra marital affairs with a guy who, it transpired liked to be the receiver as much (if not more) than fucking Pam.

After five minutes Synna was on hands and knees gasping, drooling and coughing as Pam stepped back and calmly lifted a digital camera and took a few snaps. Then she replaced the camera and barked at Synna.

"Right you dirty Paki bitch, stop coughing down there and get up on the bed, face down and I'll decide which of your filthy holes to fuck next!"

She was kidding her though. From the moment this plan for a reversal of fortunes had come to Pamela there had never been a doubt in her head which hole she would be fucking, she was certain Synna would not have tried anal sex before but she damn sure was not leaving this hotel room able to say the same. Pam was warming to her task and wasted no time getting on the bed behind Synna and roughly grasping her thin hips.

Synna flinched as she felt the plastic scrape along her ass cheeks heading inexorably towards her tight little asshole.

"No! Please! Not there! Not..Unnggh! Aiiiiih!"

The vindictive blonde gritted her teeth into an obscene smile as she shoved her fake dick into her enemy's asshole and shunted her hips forward to penetrate her further. Reaching forward she gripped the Asian woman's long, silky dark hair and pulled back hard on it, using it as leverage to get deeper. Synna sighed as it slid in, she had never felt anything like this before and despite her initial discomfort perhaps it wasn't as bad as she had expected it to be, it might even be quite arousing. And then she glanced to her side and caught sight of the mirror and saw the full scene: that big mouthed white cow behind her with Synna on her knees like a slave. Maybe it wasn't so bad but with a bitch like Pamela doing this then it was still desperately humiliating.

Pam saw her looking and guessed her thoughts , they probably weren't all that far to what Pam had thought while she had been at the Asian house that first night being used by them. She slapped her hand on Synna's thin ass and spanked her while she rode her and was sure to fire off some insults while she did so.

"That's it! Take it all in your fucking ass! Yeah! You're my Paki bitch now, aren't you? Yeah you are. Only way you could beat me was blackmail wasn't it? I kicked your Paki ass and now I'm showing you two can play the blackmailing game, can't they?"

In the midst of this ass fucking the hotel room door opened and three men entered the room. Synna had her back to the door and obviously Pam was right behind her so she did not even realise they had entered until they walked on each side of the bed and observed her situation. Synna got a real start at their appearance but Pam kept a firm grip of her hips and kept up the ass fucking rhythm she had established then took the time to explain to her rival who these men were.

"Bitch, this is Don, Mike and Phil, guys this is my Paki bitch!"

Synna looked at them as she shunted back and forward on the bed. They were all young, in their twenties, all were white with shaven hair, all sporting tattoos and all looked at her like she was a piece of shit.

"Bitch, I took myself down to the local meeting of the BNP Club and met these guys outside, got speaking to them, found out their views on the coons around here and decided that I'd like to offer them a chance to get to know one of your kind a little better, see if we can't help along the ethnic affairs a bit more. After all you seemed happy enough to do it with me, didn't you?"

Synna nodded remembering what her husband and boys had done with the white woman.

"So I thought turn about was fair play, eh? Agreed? Only these boys really want to introduce you to the superiority of white meat, don't you boys?"

The three men whooped and hollered and called Synna all the names under the sun and as Pam stepped back she picked up a camera to record this little race relations meeting.

"I bet you never tasted a real man's meat have you bitch?"

Demanded one of the guys as he guided Synna off the bed and onto her knees between them. The three skinheads wasted no time unleashing their white dicks from their zippers and all at once they were rubbing and bouncing them off Synna's features. She knelt there and took this treatment, the men joked and laughed as they rubbed their cocks and balls all over her brown features then took turns pushing their now fully erect dicks into her mouth and giving her a quick mouth fuck each before they demanded she get up onto the bed. One of the guys got on the bed behind her and she froze as he gave her some instructions while lying behind her.

"Right you Paki bitch, open that nice, tight brown asshole up and lower it down onto my dick."

She looked across at Pamela and she just smiled back at her and indicated for her to get on with it. Reluctantly, Synna did as she was told, now glad for the stretching Pam's strap on had given her earlier. Synna gasped and moaned as she slid down onto the racist's stiff member, felt it penetrating and invading her tight asshole and right then she forgot about that as one of the others got up on the bed too, between her legs and started to fiddle with his dick and pushed it into her tight cunt. Synna yelped at the surprise of this double invasion, she had certainly never had a dick in her pussy and a dick in her ass at the same time before!

The last man was not keen to miss out either though and got on the bed too, standing he presented his slick cock to Synna's thin, red lips and reluctantly she opened them to allow him to push right the way in until his balls were pushing on her chin.

"Oh yes you Paki bitch, look at you now! Full of good wholesome white dick, I bet that feels right good!"

So cheered Pamela as she recorded the sordid scene which got even better for her as the three young men started to slowly pump their cocks in and out of their respective holes.

Synna's face was a picture, her eyes wide and her lips stretched around the dick in her mouth. Her small tits bounced up and down on her torso and all over white limbs surrounded her brown skin. The guys used their arms too, fondling her tits and her ass, pulling her hair, feeling at her treating her like a piece of fuckmeat. Synna was doing this for her boy, she kept telling herself, this was just to save her son but down deep she could feel her body reacting to this depravity.

She had never experienced anything as kinky as this and she knew herself she was wet from being a part of this. Then a whole new reality his her as the guy in her mouth started jerking and removed his dick and fired his seed all over her shocked face. Trail after trail of white sticky cum fired out and covered her skin.

"Yeah bitch, gonna paint you white!"

But as he squeezed out the last of his cum in Synna's hair the thought his her of where the other two were going to cum. But she could do nothing and if she had wanted to it was too late as the dick in her pussy suddenly erupted deep within her squirting a load of hot sperm into her womb. That movement set off the other guy too and the it was her bowel's turn to be filled with cum. Finally once they had all cum they pushed her off and stood beside Pam, thanking her for arranging this. Synna just lay on the bed panting, needing to cum herself and worrying about that asshole just cumming inside her.

The men left and Pam too seemed to be packing up when Synna found a voice and gasped out a plea to the blonde.

"P-Please! Please I need to cum."

Pam snorted and laughed but saw the woman was serious. Her pussy was clearly dripping with juices. The blonde smirked and picked up the camera.

"Beg me. Tell me what a pathetic Paki whore you are and beg me to make you cum."

She picked up the camera and pointed it at her hated neighbour as Synna made her mind up. She lay on the bed and pleaded.

"Please make me cum! I'm a pathetic Paki whore. A bitch..."

"My bitch. Tell me you want to be my bitch."

"Your bitch. I'm your bitch. Please finish me off. I need to cum."

Pamela grinned and adjusted her strap on then pointed it at Synna's mouth.

"First you need to clean this up, it would be unhygienic to go straight from your ass to your cunt."

Synna wrinkled her nose in disgust as Pam leant forward and presented the strap on to her mouth. But she needed her own release despite how conflicted she felt and no one would ever know except Pam. She opened her mouth and slowly moved forward to engulf the shit stained plastic and reluctantly sucked it clean. Then Pam got between her legs and thrust the strap on into her and fucked her, good and hard until the Asian woman could hold on no longer and with a cry she cam, gushing her juices all around the strap on buried inside her. Pam was near to climax too and she hauled off the dildo and jumped on Synna again and straddled her face with her thighs and masturbated furiously until her pussy exploded too, coating Synna's shocked face with her love juices and then when she was done she lowered her cunt down onto Synna's nose and mouth and ground down and gyrated on top of her.

"Wonder if that white cum in there (pointing at Synna's cunt) will get you pregnant? Wouldn't that be a blast?"

"I hate you!"

"Yeah, I bet. Well, I hate you too bitch, but you just remember who owns your ass from now on. Me! You try to fuck with me again and I'll ruin you bitch and you know I will. Respect me and we can just live out in peace and quiet, understand?"

Synna understood and agreed but all the time her mind was working on a way for her to pay the white bitch back for this afternoon and once day she knew she would....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,521 Followers
12