Did You Marry the Wrong Person?

Story Info
Now what do you do after you married the wrong person?
9k words
3.66
22.8k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did You Marry the Wrong Person?

If you did marry the wrong person, now what?

Admit it. Especially if you don't have to think twice about it. You married the wrong person. Right? Now what do you do? Especially if you have children with a woman that you, clearly, don't love and are no longer sexually attracted to, what do you do?

Do you separate and live apart? Do you divorce? Divorce lawyers cost a bundle.

Who gets custody of the children, you, her, or do you negotiate for joint custody? After paying for your divorce attorney, can you afford to pay child support while your ex-wife dates other men? All things to consider, even with your financial help, as a single mother, can your ex-wife afford to support herself and your children?

Instead of filing for divorce, what other options are available to you? Do you live like a monk and never have sex again? No longer seeing your friends, do you live like a hermit and sequester yourself in your house and masturbate while watching porn and reading erotica on Literotica? Or do you take a lover and have a sexual relationship with someone else on the side without your spouse knowing? Difficult for your spouse not to know that you're having sex with someone else when you both share the same friends. People talk, especially rejected women.

# # #

Think about it, it's as simple as that and quite easy to do, with all of the people in the world to choose from, did you marry the wrong person? With 50% of marriages ending in divorce, whether you admit it or not, there's a 50/50 percent chance that you married the wrong person. Chances are you would have been happier had you married someone else, a stranger you just met, a family friend, an old classmate, a former girlfriend, a co-worker, or, (gulp), a relative or an in-law.

'I should have married my 46-year-old, MILF of a mother, Carol, or my 22-year-old, sexy sister, Lauren,' thought 25-year-old Robert while imagining them naked and having consensual sex with them. 'They're both sexy, pretty, fun to be with, have great bodies, and they both have big tits. If not marrying one of them, now that I'm no longer having sex with my frigid wife, at the very least, I'd love to have sex with my mother and/or my sister. Something that I've always wanted to do, slowly strip them both naked while making out with them. I've always been sexually attracted to them.'

Think about it. Admit it. As a way of finding that elusive happiness to make his life better for the rest of his life, marrying a relative is an unorthodox, forbidden way to have his cake and eat it, too. Only, having sex with his mother and/or his sister would be one delicious cake to digest.

Yet, with everyone thinking that there's something wrong with him for wanting to marry his mother or his sister, what does he do now? If not marrying one of them, something as unbelievable as it is true, believe it or not, many men would love to have consensual, incestuous sex with their mothers and/or their sisters. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, his mother and/or his sister would never have incestuous sex with him never mind marrying him.

Temporarily living with his mother and his sister after leaving his wife as a trial separation, he needed to think of his options. He loved his mother. He loved his sister. Subtly hinting by his stares and leers, he's made it no secret that he's, indeed, sexually attracted to his mother and sister. He's made it no secret that he'd love to have sex with one, the other, or with both of them.

While watching mother and son porn, he can't count how many times he had masturbated himself while imagining stripping his mother naked and having consensual sex with her. While watching brother and sister porn, he can't count how many times he had masturbated while imagining stripping his sister naked and having consensual sex with her. Only, not knowing how to go about it, unable to think of a way to sexually seduce his mother and/or his sister, he wished he could have incestuous sex with his mother and/or his sister. He was left to lust over them wile masturbating himself.

'Seriously, what's wrong with me? I can't marry my mother. How dare I want to have sex with her. That's insane. What would people think,' he thought? 'Besides, forget about marrying me, my mother would never have sex with me. She's a morally modest, church going woman. With an endless number or women to have sex with, I need to forget about having forbidden sex with my mother and move on to someone else. Surely, I can pick someone up that my wife doesn't know.'

'I can't marry my sister. My sister is my best friends. Forget about having sex with my sister, that's forbidden. What would people say,' thought Robert? 'Besides, forget about marrying me, my sister would never have sex with me. She's as modest as she's shy and as good as she is wholesome.'

Instead of thinking about marrying and/or at least having sex with his mother and/or his sister, he thought about marrying and/or at least having sex with his mother's sister, his 48-year-old aunt, Emma, and/or her adult daughter, his 26-year-old, cousin, Jennifer. Sexually attracted to both women, in the way that he'd love to have consensual sex with his mother and/or his sister, he'd love to have consensual sex with his aunt and/or his cousin. With him thinking about leaving his wife, the potential of having sexual relations with his mother, his sister, his aunt, and/or his cousin were all possibilities.

# # #

Convoluted and perversely perverted as it sounded but true, oddly enough, if he could have legally married his mother, perhaps, he would have been happier had he married her instead of remaining married to his wife. Convoluted and perversely perverted as it sounded but true, oddly enough, if he could have legally married his sister, he would have been happier had he married her instead of his wife. Once again while masturbating himself, he imagined making out with his mother and/or his sister while slowly stripping them naked and them willingly having consensual sex with him.

'I wish I had never married my wife. I wish I was married to my MILF of a mother,' thought Robert unable to shake the perversely perverted thoughts of stripping his mother naked and fucking her. He imagined buying his mother a ring, getting down on one knee, and proposing to her. "Mom, will you marry me?"

If she won't marry me, at the very least, I wish my mother would have consensual sex with me.

'Mom, if you won't marry me,' he imagined saying to his mother. 'Will you have sex with me?'

He imagined his mother looking at him as if he was crazy while he looked at her with love and sexual lust.

'I can't marry you, Robert. You're my son. And I surely can't have sex with you. That would be forbiddingly wrong,' he imagined her saying.

Thinking of who else he'd marry if he could, he thought of his sister.

'If not my mother, I wish I was married to my sexy sister,' he thought. He imagined having sex with his sister while masturbating himself. 'I wish my sister would willingly have incestuous sex with me,' he thought. 'I'd love to have incestuous sex with my sexy sister.'

He fell asleep while dreaming of having consensual sex with his mother and his sister.

'I wonder what my mother looks like when having a sexual orgasm. I wonder what she sounds like when cumming. I wonder what my sister looks like when having a sexual orgasm. I wonder what she sounds like when cumming.

# # #

After temporarily separating from his wife, Robert stayed at his mother's house with his mother and his sister. He reclined on his old, childhood bed while stroking his cock to an erection and imagining being married to his mother, Carol. Something sexually exciting to imagine, he imagined making out with his mother, French kissing her, and slowly undressing her while touching her and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. He imagined slowly stripping her naked and masturbating her. He imagined licking her pussy and rubbing her clit while reaching up to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

'Oh, my God. If I can't marry my mother but, at the very least, I wish I could have sex with her. Only, she'd never have sex with me,' he thought. 'My mother isn't like that. She's not an incestuous whore in the way that I'm a perverted son. All that I can do is to masturbate myself while imagining having sex with my mother.'

With neither one of them wearing robes over their short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns, giving him a show of their nearly, naked bodies, Robert had a clear view of what they looked like naked. If he didn't know them better, he'd think that they were sexually teasing him by flashing him some part of their bodies that he shouldn't see. Giving him plenty of views of his mother's and his sister's big breasts to masturbate over, he could clearly imagine what they looked like topless.

Then, when they sat across from him with their knees parted in their short skirts, whether deliberately or accidentally, they flashed him their white panties. When they sat across from him in their short nightgowns, again, whether deliberately or accidentally, they flashed their naked pussies. Giving him even more to masturbate over, when he wasn't masturbating over imagining feeling, fondling, and sucking their big tits, he masturbated over fingering and licking their pussies.

With masturbation all that he had to sexually satisfy him, he went to bed and awakened the next morning masturbating over his mother and sister's naked breasts, their panties, and/or their naked pussies. When he wasn't masturbating over his MILF of a mother, he was masturbating over his sexy sister. Curious for her reaction to seeing his naked cock, daring himself to do so, he wanted to flash his mother his naked prick. Curious for her reaction to seeing his naked cock, daring himself to do so, he wanted to flash his sister his naked dick. Only, he'd never flash them his naked prick.

Sexually frustrated not having sex, when they weren't making him horny, they made him sexually excited. He'd love to have sex with his mother. He'd love to have sex with his sister. Only, they'd never have sex with him. After living with them again and reawakening a sexual lust that he forgot that he had as an 18-year-old teenager, he'd do anything to see his mother and/or his sister naked. He'd do anything to have incestuous sex with them.

# # #

When not thinking about having sex with his mother, he thought about having sex with his sister. He stroked himself faster and harder while imagining being married to his sister, Lauren instead of being married to his wife. He imagined making out with her and, stripping her naked, he imagined slowly undressing her while touching and feeling her everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister. In the way that he imagined masturbating his mother, he imagined masturbating his sister. He imagined licking her pussy and rubbing her clit while reaching up to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

Instead of marrying his mother, with him sexually attracted to both of them, what if he could have married his MILF of an aunt, Emma, his mother's sister, or his sexy cousin, Jennifer, his aunt's daughter. With him also sexually attracted to the both of them, too, another option if they were agreeable to marring him, he could have married his 47-year-old mother-in-law, Doris, or his 24-year-old sister-in-law, Cassie. In the way that he'd love to have sex with his aunt and/or with his cousin, he'd loved to have to have forbidden sex with his mother-in-law and/or his sister-in-law, too.

Instead of divorcing his shrew of a wife and marrying one of his blood, related relatives or one of his in-laws, what if he could have had sex with one or with all of them on the side. How hot would that be to have sex with his aunt, his cousin, his mother-in-law, and/or his sister-in-law. If they could make him happy, much happier than he is now, why not? They're all adults and as long as everyone is agreeably willing to having consensual sex with him, what we do behind closed, bedroom doors are none of anyone's business.

As long as they wanted to marry him as much as he wanted to marry one of them, he imagined marrying one of his relatives or one of his in-laws? Sexually exciting just to ponder the thought, if he did marry his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his mother-in-law, or his sister-in-law, he'd move where no one knows him. As bizarre as it's sexually exciting, he imagined marrying the woman of his dreams, a woman that he had never considered marrying before because she's a blood, related relative or an in-law.

'How deliciously forbidden would that be to marry my mother, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, my mother-in-law or my sister-in-law,' he thought. 'I can only imagine what it would feel like to have sex with one of them every morning and every night. I can only imagine slowly stripping them naked while making out with them. I can only imagine eating their pussies while they sucked my cock. I can only imagine making love to them before fucking them,' he thought while masturbating himself.

Masturbating himself every morning and every night, he had become a masturbation machine. He continued masturbating himself over the thoughts of marrying his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his mother-in-law or his sister-in-law? Instead of marrying a blood, related relative, as an alternative, if they were agreeable to marrying him, indeed, he'd marry his mother-in-law or his sister-in-law. Think about it, be honest, if you could, would you marry your blood, related relative or your mother-in-law or sister-in-law if they were hot enough, if you were sexually attracted to them enough, and if they were agreeable to marrying you?

A glaring mistake, especially when the right person comes along to slap him upside his head and harden his cock. Love at first sight, he'd immediately know that he married the wrong person when he sees the love of his life for the first time. Now that he's stuck in an unhappy marriage, what does he do? Much like Tom Brady with Bridget Moynahan, even though they weren't married but had a child together, if only he had money, he could buy his way out of one relationship to marry another, as Tom Brady did with Gisele Bunchen.

Alas, full of regrets, if only he had married that one special someone that he was meant to marry the first time around, he'd be much happier than he is now. No matter if it was his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his mother-in-law, or his sister-in-law, with him sexually attracted to them all, as long as one of them agreed to marry him, he'd marry them. Now that he's lived on the darker side of life after being married to his vindictive, bitch of a wife, he'd do whatever it takes to be happy even if that meant marrying a blood, related relative or an in-law.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story was written for Robert about his wife, Sheila, the woman that he made a mistake in marrying. Believing that he was in love with her and that their love would last a lifetime, it was quickly and clearly apparent that he married the wrong woman after only being married to her for a few short years. Too late now, the die was cast, the mold was made and, with them both Catholic and not believing in divorce, an irrevocable choice and a tragic mistake ended his chance of having a happy life. He was stuck with his evil wife until death do, they part.

"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health," filling him with guilt, dread, and remorse, the words of the priest reverberated in his head.

For the first time in his life, with him stuck in a loveless marriage, Robert wished he were dead.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. Until death do you part."

'Until death do, we part? God help me,' he thought. 'Kill me now.'

Only, God wasn't there to help him. No one was there to save him. It was up to him to help save himself. He was the one who got himself into this mess and it was up to him to get himself out of this mess.

# # #

As a symbol of their love, while thinking that their love would last forever, with him beaming with happiness and pride, Robert took his newly married bride's hand in his hand to put his ring on her finger.

"I take you Sheila to be my lawfully, wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, until death do us part."

A symbol of her devotion, while thinking that their love would last forever, Sheila took her newly married spouse's hand in her hand to put her ring on his finger.

"I take you Robert to be my lawfully, wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, until death do us part."

A lifetime commitment, and a tragic and irreversible mistake, now what? Now that they're both screwed, what do they do? With neither one believing in divorce, yet, always bickering, arguing, fighting, and snipping at one another, they were stuck to live their lives together as one for the rest of their miserably, unhappy lives.

Seemingly, the rest of the world appeared happy. Meghan and Harry of the royal family were so in love. If only he had a relationship like they had, he'd stay married forever without complaint or remorse. Yet, he wasn't in love with his relatively new bride in the way that they were in love with one another.

# # #

Author's Note:

Sorry. Please forgive the interruption to my story. I digress with something seemingly unrelated but important enough to mention, nonetheless. I interrupt my story with something that few consider could be the root cause of their unhappy marriages.

From the time that they were 18-years-old, I assert that a third of all adult women have been sexually abused. Think about that, a third of all adult women that have been sexually abused is a huge number. What does sexual abuse have to do with women marrying the wrong person? I dare write, basically, everything. Continue reading and I'll explain.

Whether or not you agree with that premise that a third of all adult women, indeed, have been sexually abused, it's true. Whether by a father, a brother, an uncle, a cousin, a grandparent, an in-law, a family friend, a neighbor, a co-worker, a teacher, a priest, or a stranger, one third of all adult women have been sexually abused. Whether they remember the sexual abuse or not, I hereby assert, because of the aforementioned long-lasting scar of sexual abuse, inherently picking the wrong man through no fault of their own, sexually abused women are unable make the right decision to correctly find their lifelong partners.

From the age of 18-years-old, the same holds true for men. Whether by a mother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a grandparent, an in-law, a family friend, a neighbor, a co-worker, a teacher, a priest, or a stranger, one third of all adult men have been sexually abused, too. Whether they remember the sexual abuse or not, a third of all adult men who were sexually abused is a huge number. What does sexual abuse have to do with men marrying the wrong person? I dare write, basically, everything. Continue reading and I'll explain.

I hereby assert that because of the aforementioned long-lasting scar of sexual abuse, sexually abused men are unable to make the right decision to correctly find their lifelong partners. Further, unable to admit the truth, denying all that is written here, I dare write that men who were sexually abused will take umbrage with all that is written here. Not their fault, adult women will freely admit being sexually abused where adult men will not admit to being sexually abused. Instead of becoming upset by being sexually abused, adult men will think it sexually exciting to be sexually abused by older women of the opposite sex.

Basically, forget about therapy and forgiveness, taking revenge by murdering the sexual abuser is men's answer to sexual abuse. Even though all adult men have sexually abused women at one time or another, in the way that men won't admit they were victims of sexual abuse, adult men won't willingly admit that they sexually abused an adult woman. One just needs to ask a woman, any woman, if she had been sexually abused and chances are, she'd say a resounding yes.