Did You Marry the Wrong Person?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her bathroom door, disappointed that she wasn't naked, surprised to see her brother in her bedroom and resting on her bed, she entered her room wearing a towel. While making small talk, ignoring him leering at her, she dried her long, blonde, lush hair in her mirror. Then, returning the favor of his exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, sexually teasing him, with her arms over her head while fixing her hair, she allowed her towel to slowly fall to her waist to deliberately expose her naked breasts to him.

"You have great breasts, Lauren, the best breasts I've ever seen," he said while staring at his sister's naked tits through her bathroom mirror.

Wrapping her towel tighter around her again, she pulled up and lifted her towel over her naked breasts before turning to face him.

"Thank you," she said. "And you have a big prick, the biggest one that I've ever had in my hand and in my mouth," she said with a dirty laugh and a coy look. "I know what you're thinking. I'll never suck your cock again and I'll never allow you to have incestuous sex with my naked body. Never will I ever allow you to fuck me."

Robert stared at Lauren's towel, clad breasts as if she was still topless. She stared down at where he was looking. Then, deliberately, sexually teasing him, she slid a slow hand across her towel, clad breasts.

"Do you want to see my tits again," she asked while staring down at the impressions that her big breasts made behind her towel before staring up at him with a sexy smile? "I wouldn't mind showing you my naked breasts again," she said giving him a sexy look and naughty smile. "I love flashing my big tits," she said with a shrug. "Unable to help myself, I've flashed every man I know and many unsuspecting men that I don't know my naked breasts," she said with a dirty laugh.

With his eyes bugging out of his head, he sat all the way up in her bed.

"Seriously?" He looked from his sister to stare down at her towel clad breasts. "You'd willingly and consensually show me your naked tits after saying that you blowing me was a once in a life time chance."

He stared up at her with sexual anticipation before staring down at her towel clad breasts. Figuring that she was sexually teasing him, he knew she'd never show him her naked breasts.

"Sure. I'd love to see your naked breasts again, Lauren," he said.

Sexually teasing him in the way that his mother had sexually teased him, she ran a slow hand across her towel clad breasts again while fingering her erect nipples through her towel.

"I bet you'd love to touch them," she said. Not stopping there, she continued sexually teasing him. "I bet you'd love to fondle them. I bet you'd love to finger my nipples and suck my tits."

Then, she said what he had expected her to say after sexually teasing him.

"In your dreams, big brother. I'll never show you my naked breasts again," she said with a dirty laugh. "Instead of taking it slow and building up the sexual excitement, you had your chance and you blew it by cumming in my mouth before giving me a cum bath. Had you given me a sexual orgasm by masturbating or eating my pussy, I would have allowed you to fuck me," she said.

# # #

Done with her teasing him, Robert quickly stood from his sister's bed. Then, surprising her, he reached his horny hand out and, with a quick tug, he pulled the towel from his sister's naked body. Pulling her towel beneath his body, he fell back on her bed.

She was naked. His sister, Lauren, was naked. The first time seeing all of his sister's beautiful, naked body, he couldn't believe he was seeing his sister without her clothes.

"Robert! Oh, my God. How dare you? I'm naked," she said covering her naked breasts with her forearm and her naked breasts with her hand. "I can't believe you're seeing me naked. Give me back my towel," she said.

Instead of giving her back her towel, when she reached over him to retrieve her towel, with her naked breasts practically falling in his face, he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her on top of him. He touched and felt her everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister. Then, parting her lips with his tongue, he French kissed her while squeezing her naked ass.

With his sister not stopping him, when she didn't sexually resist him, and when she returned his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss, he stood from her bed again and stripped himself naked. Then, in the way that he gave his mother multiple, sexual orgasms, ready to give his sister multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue and his cock, he fell between her shapely legs and fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Determined to give what she sexually wanted, he continued fingering her pussy and licking her pussy while masturbating her.

"Forget about eating me," she said while reaching down for him. "Stick your big dick in me. I want to feel your cock inside of me. Fuck your sister, Robert. Fuck me. Give me a baby. I want you to give me a baby," she said shocking him.

Obeying his sexy sister, Robert mounted Lauren. She reached down for his cock and stuffed his stiff dick in her pussy. Then slowly humping one another, they made love. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, Robert fucked his sister and ejaculated a load of cum in her warm, wet pussy. She returned his hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. Lauren fucked her brother.

# # #

'I never realized what a big mistake it was marrying the wrong person and marrying someone that I clearly didn't love. I thought I loved her, I truly did, but what had my head tuned before, no longer held my interest now,' thought Robert.

A mistake that may last a lifetime, especially after having children, with them not believing in divorce, they were doomed to stay married to the wrong person for the rest of our lives.

"Then, when I met Cassie, my brother-in-law's new bride, love at first sight, she looked at me with love in her eyes and I looked at her the same way," admitted Robert to his marriage counselor. "It was love at first sight. Having never felt like this before, I couldn't believe it. After searching for years while dating this one and that one, and after marrying the wrong woman, I couldn't believe that I finally found the one that I was meant to be with."

Unfortunately, sad but true, and the true story of many men's lives, Robert, as were many other men, was already married to the wrong woman. He held his head in his hands and looked up at his therapist with shame, guilt, and sadness.

"I wished I had met Heather, a woman from work, before I married Sheila. A tragic mistake, if I had met her before making the mistake of marrying someone that I thought I loved, I would have married her. Only, who knew? I didn't know she was the one until I met her."

The therapists made notes in his pad without speaking. Making use of his therapy time, he confessed that he had incestuous sex with his mother and his sister. Willingly and consensually, had all experienced sexual abuse as adults. Robert confessed his sexually attraction to his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law, too.

Separating from his wife, Robert remained living in his mother's house. He continued having incestuous, and consensual sex with his mother every morning and with his sister every night. Remaining separated from his wife, he supported his wife and his children while living with his mother and sister.

After having sex with them once, he never thought that his mother and his sister would continue having sex with him. Finally, fucking his mother every morning and fucking his sister every night, he was happy. Then, when his aunt Emma found out that he was having sex with his mother, her sister, and his cousin Jennifer, her daughter, discovered that he was having sex with his sister, they both willingly and consensually agreed to have incestuous sex with him. Unbeknownst to Robert, fortunately for him, they both had a history of sexual abuse as adults.

When his mother was working and his sister was out shopping at the mall, his aunt and his cousin showed up unannounced at his mother's house. Unembarrassed and unashamed, with his mother and sister having already given them their sexual approval, they pulled Robert in his mother's bedroom. While stripping themselves naked, they stripped him naked, too.

In the way that Robert fucked his mother, he fucked his 48-year-old aunt, Emma, too. In the way that he made love to his sister, he made love to his 26-year-old niece, Jennifer. Never had he had as much sex as he was having now.

# # #

With one sexy, sexual thing leading to another sexy, sexual thing, with women gossiping between them, the sexual floodgates were wide open. After his aunt and cousin discovered Robert was having incestuous sex with his mother and sister, they wanted to have sex with him, too. Not taking no for an answer, they wanted him to give them multiple, sexual orgasms in the way he had given his mother and his sister.

Then, when his mother-in-law, Doris and his sister-in-law, Cassie, discovered that he was having incestuous sex with his relatives, too. Surprising him, his mother-in-law arrived at his mother's house when he was home alone. Not wasting time with small talk, showing him what she sexually wanted, as soon as she closed the front door behind her, she started stripping herself naked.

While staring at him, she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her big, white bra. Then, unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt, his 47-year-old mother-in-law allowed her short skirt to fall to her feet. Dressed in her low-cut bra and bright, white bikini panties, while making out with her son-in-law, she allowed him to remove her panties and bra.

Quick to oblige his wife's mother, Robert stripped himself naked, too. He fucked her and she sucked him. In the way that he had surprised and unexpected sex with his aunt, Robert had surprised and unexpected sex with his mother-in-law. Then, further sexually surprising him, she admitted that her adult daughter, his sister-in-law, wanted to have sex with him, too.

Having always been sexually attracted to her in the way that she was clearly, sexually attracted to him, the next day, home alone again, after having sex with her mother the previous day, he had sex with her daughter, Cassie. With every day filled with sex, when he wasn't fucking his mother or his sister, he was fucking his aunt or his cousin. When he wasn't having sex with his mother-in-law, he was having sex with his sister-in-law. After being married to the wrong person, the best thing that he had ever done was to leave his wife.

THE END