Did You Marry the Wrong Person?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

What's your definition of sexual abuse? You don't have to be raped or forced to unwillingly and non-consensually have sex to have been sexually abused. My definition of sexual abuse is much broader than that. An unwanted touch, an unsolicited grope, or an uninvited kiss is, indeed, sexually abuse to most women.

Sexual abuse is lifting the back of a woman's skirt who's climbing the stairs ahead of you or going up an escalator in front of you. A woman that you don't know and have never met, sexual abuse is sticking your camera under the back of a woman's skirt to take photos of her panties or her naked ass. Sexual abuse is staring down the nightgown top of your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, your mother-in-law, or your sister-in-law, to stare and leer at her cleavage, her bra, and/or her naked breasts. Sexual abuse is any unsolicited and unwanted sexual attention.

'Damn, my mother has great breasts. I wish my wife had breasts like my mother. My sister has such a firm and shapely ass,' thought Robert. 'I wish my wife had an ass like my sister. If my wife had big tits and a shapely ass, as long as she gave me sex, I'd never divorce her.'

Further, because of having been sexually abused, as I have been and as I am, oddly enough, I assert that nearly all adult women who have been sexually abused are exhibitionists. Think about that. Something else to consider. With exhibitionism and sexual abuse in direct opposition to one another, as if bitten by a vampire, many sexually abused adult women and sexually abused adult men become exhibitionists. Strange but true.

I dare write that nearly all strippers, prostitutes, and/or sex workers have a history of being sexually abused. Oddly enough, even though they have a history of being sexually abused by men, weirdly and convolutedly enough, it sexually excites adult, sexually abused women to flash some part of their underwear clad, semi-naked, or naked body to unsuspecting men that they don't know and have never met. While playing the coy, sexual seductress, it sexually excites adult, sexually abused women to see men's reactions to seeing something of them that they shouldn't see of their underwear clad, semi-naked, or naked bodies.

The same holds true for men. Curious to see their reactions to seeing their naked pricks, many adult men who have been sexually abused get off on exposing their naked penises to unsuspecting women. While imagining exposing themselves to their mothers, their adult sisters, their aunts, their adult cousins, their mothers-in-law, and/or their adult sisters-in-law, they masturbate themselves with the thoughts of deliberately flashing them their naked bodies. Daring themselves to expose themselves, after they show their naked penises, many sexually abused adult men masturbate themselves again and again over imagining or remembering the reactions to unsuspecting women seeing their naked dicks.

'Go figure.'

# # #

Robert was sexually frustrated with his mother and sister sexually teasing him by flashing him down nightgown views of their naked breasts and upskirt peeks of their panties, and up nightgown peeks of their naked pussies. He wanted to return the sexual favor of their accidental flashes with his deliberate flashes. Determined to flash his 46-year-old, MILF of a mother, Carol, his naked prick, Robert waited until he heard her climbing the stairs and walking down the hall to his room.

The first time deliberately flashing her his naked prick, he quickly stripped himself naked, turned on his video camera to record her reaction, and donned his headphones. Visually hinting at what he sexually wanted to do to and with his mother, with his back turned to her, he pretended to be watching mother and son porn on his computer while masturbating himself. With him watching mothers having incestuous sex with their sons, he hoped she'd take the hint and have sex with him. At the very least, he hoped his mother would masturbate him.

Before she entered his bedroom, he stroked himself faster and harder to give himself a bigger and harder erection. As she usually does without knocking, he heard her open his bedroom door to deliver him his clean laundry. Instead of her immediately leaving his bedroom when she saw him naked and masturbating himself, something he never thought she'd do, she stayed to watch him play with himself.

With her silently standing several feet behind him, and with him sexually excited that his mother was there watching him, he continued masturbating himself. Acting unaware that his mother was in his room watching him masturbate, for her added sexual benefit to allow her to know what he was thinking, he added dialogue to his masturbation show. With him recording her reactions on video, he was curious to see her reaction to him telling her what he wanted to sexually do to her naked body.

"Oh, mother, while making out with you, I wish I could touch and feel you through your clothes before slowly stripping you naked while touching and feeling your naked body everywhere. I'd love to have sex with your beautiful, naked body. I'd love to lick your pussy while masturbating your cunt," he said stroking himself faster and harder.

Expecting her to leave his room in shock, shame, and embarrassment, before continuing his sexual monologue, he waited to see if she'd stay with sexual interest or if she'd leave his room in disgust and disgrace. Surprised when she stayed to continue watching him masturbate, he made his dialogue even more X-rated. Then, after his mother left his room and he played his recorded video of her, he couldn't wait to see her reaction to him masturbating himself on his pre-recorded, computer screen. He couldn't wait to see her reaction to him wanting to have incestuous sex with her naked body.

"I'd love for to stroke my cock before sucking my prick, mom. I wish I could cum in your beautiful mouth, all over your gorgeous face, and across your big, naked breasts. I wish I could give you a cum bath," he said while increasing his dirty, X-rated, incestuous dialogue for his mother's benefit.

With his mother seemingly transfixed watching him stroke his naked prick, he couldn't believe his mother stayed to watch. He couldn't believe she didn't hastily and haughtily leave his bedroom. He only wished she'd reach over him to take his big dick in her soft, warm hand and help stroke his naked prick. As he had seen in so many mother and son videos, he wished his mother would move to her knees and take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth.

'Shocked as much as he was sexually excited that his mother was still there watching him, I'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of my life,' he thought.

# # #

With his back turned to his mother, he continued recording her with the video camera on his computer. Surprisingly, instead of immediately leaving his room when she saw her son masturbating himself, she stayed to watch the unexpected, masturbation show. Obviously, she was sexually aroused. Clearly, she wanted to see him cum as much as Robert wanted his mother to see him cum.

Seemingly, an unexpected, sexual reaction, as overwhelmed as she was sexually excited by her son's big, naked dick, she fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her sheer nightgown. Then, further, sexually surprising him, doing something that he thought that she'd never do, allowing the bodice of her nightgown to slowly fall to her waist, she removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders to expose her naked breasts and erect nipples. If it wasn't enough that his mother stayed to watch him masturbating himself, he couldn't believe that she was topless while fondling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

'Instead of watching mother and son porn, I'll be watching this video of my mother masturbating herself with me masturbating myself over and again,' he thought.

Not stopping there, further shocking him, she lifted the hem of her nightgown to her waist to cup her brown, bushy pussy in her horny hand. Then, not stopping there, closing her eyes, she masturbated herself to her son masturbating himself. She rubbed her clit faster and fingerfucked her pussy deeper to her son stroking his erect prick faster and harder. Then, as soon as Robert exploded a load of cum all over his chest and stomach, she had her own sexual orgasm before stuffing her naked breasts back in her nightgown and quickly leaving his room.

# # #

Later that day unbeknownst to Robert, determined to return the sexual favor of him flashing her his naked prick while masturbating himself, she was ready to deliberately flash her son her naked breasts and the rest of her naked body. Instead of closing her bedroom door to undress as she always does, she left it wide open and turned on her bedroom light. Something she had never done before, while brushing her beautiful, long, brown hair in the full-length mirror, with her aware that Robert was in the hall watching her, she slowly and sexily removed her nightgown.

With her arms positioned by her sides, allowing him to see her naked ass before seeing all of her beautiful, naked body, she turned to face her son. The first time allowing her son to see her without her clothes, she stared at him staring at her. With a face full of sexual arousal instead of shame and embarrassment, she was as sexually aroused as she was horny and as he was sexually excited.

"What's your plans for today," she asked engaging him in conversation as if she was fully dressed?

'Robert couldn't believe his that his mother knew that he was spying on her. He couldn't believe that she turned to face him while not making a move to modestly cover her naked body with her hands and/or her forearm. He couldn't believe she was talking to him as if she was fully dressed. I'll be masturbating over finally seeing my mother naked for the rest of my life,' he thought. 'I only wish I was recording her on my computer to play over and again.'

As if he had never seen a naked woman before and surely, Robert had never seen his mother without her clothes, he stared at his naked mother. With her making no move to cover her nakedness, he continued staring at her naked breasts, her erect nipples, her symmetrical areolas, and her brown, bushy pussy. Controlling himself from doing so, he had the urge to remove his stiff prick from his pajama bottoms and masturbate himself in front of his mother.

He would have loved to have pushed his mother back on her bed, mount her, and ejaculate a load of cum all over her naked body after fucking her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm. Unbeknownst to Robert, his mother was ripe for his inappropriate, sexual solicitation. It all started on her eighteen, birthday celebration. Drunk and horny, with her sexually teasing them all night, she had been sexually abused by her brother and her brother's friends. With her not resisting them from stripping her naked, and gangbanging her, they fucked her and she willingly blew them.

# # #

"What are my plans for today," asked Robert while repeating his mother's question?

He walked closer to her. While staring at her naked breasts before staring up at her brown eyes, expecting her to slap his hand away, he reached out to cup her breasts before reaching behind her to feel and squeeze her naked ass. When she didn't slap his hand away, he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples before leaning forward to suck her erect nipples. When she still didn't push him away, he cupped her naked pussy in the palm of his hand. He couldn't believe he was holding his mother's cunt in his hand.

Encouraging him to sexually abuse her, instead of rebuking him, she put a gentle hand to the back of his head and allowed him to continue groping her naked breasts, suck her erect nipples, and fondle her naked ass. Then, when he cupped her naked pussy, she allowed him to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Robert couldn't believe that he was masturbating his mother in the way that he wished she had masturbated him.

"My plans are to have sex with you, mother," he said while continuing to masturbate his mother. "My plans are to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my cock, and my mouth," he said. "My plans are to make you cum. I want to see and hear you have sexual orgasms," he said.

She stared at him with sexual arousal while he stared at her with incestuous lust.

"My plans are to make you my incestuous whore. My plans are to keep you as my sexy bitch and to have forbidden sex with you every morning and every night. My plans are to make you sexually dependent on me that you'd never want to make love to another man," he said.

Instead of resisting him, she looked sexually aroused that he wanted to have incestuous sex with her. She seemed sexually excited that he wanted to make her his incestuous whore and his sexy bitch. Then, when she put her arms around his neck, pulled her naked body next to his, he parted her lips and French kissed her. When she returned his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss, he pushed his mother back on her bed and mounted her.

Falling between her shapely legs, Robert masturbated and ate his mother's pussy. Then, when she pulled him up to her lips, he made out with her while making love to her. Not stopping there, he fucked her. Giving her a sexual orgasm with his stiff prick after giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his mother, Robert fucked his mother as hard and as fast as his mother fucked him.

# # #

The next night, after deliberately exposing himself, masturbating himself in front of his MILF of a mother, Carol, and having sex with her, Robert was determined to do the same to his sexy sister, Lauren. Again, unbeknownst to Robert, he had no idea that his drunken sister had been sexually abused by her friends on Spring break. While partying, she consensually and willingly allowed them to strip her naked and gangbang her. He had no idea that his sister was as big of a whore as was his mother.

With them both having a history of sexual abuse, in the way that his mother was ripe for his inappropriate sexual, solicitation, his sister was, too. Hearing her coming home from her own late night, drunken party, he quickly stripped himself naked. He knew that she'd burst open his bedroom door without knocking to ask him how his party was and to say goodnight. In the way that he didn't know that his mother was an incestuous whore, he had no idea that his sister was an incestuous whore, too.

While waiting for her to burst open his bedroom door, he turned on his bedroom light and quickly stroked himself to a huge erection. As soon as he heard her climbing the stairs and walking down the hall to his room, with a quick click of his remote control, he stealthily turned on his video camera on his computer. Curious to see her reaction to her seeing his erect, naked prick, he recorded her in the way that he had recorded his mother. Then, falling back naked on his bed before she entered his room, he pretended that he was drunk and sleeping.

After she left his room, he couldn't wait to watch the video of her reaction to seeing him naked and with a huge erection. As he anticipated, she burst open his bedroom door in the same way that his mother burst open his bedroom door without knocking. As soon as she saw her big brother naked and with a huge erection, thinking that he was drunk and asleep, she knelt beside his bed and stared at his naked cock as if she had never seen a naked cock before.

Then, surprising him, while gently cupping his testicles in her soft, warm hand, she slowly slid her fingers down the length of his big prick and played with the head of his erect cock to see if he'd awaken. When he didn't move, wrapping her manicured fingers around his stiff dick, she took his prick in her hand and slowly stroked him. He couldn't believe his sister was stroking his cock. He couldn't believe she was masturbating him.

Not stopping there, while watching to see if he'd stir, sexually shocking him, she kissed and licked the head of his prick while staring up at him. With him still pretending to be asleep, something that he never expected her to do, she took his prick in her mouth and sucked him while stroking him. His sexy sister was blowing him. He couldn't believe she was sucking his cock.

With her making all of the sexual moves, Robert was stunned that his sex sister was blowing him. As stunned as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe that Lauren was sucking his cock. Not wanting her to change her mind and pull away before he was ready to cum in her mouth, when he felt her releasing the pressure of her lips on his prick, he put two heavy hands behind his sister's head and pulled her head forward. A longtime sexual fantasy of his, he was determined to cum in his sister's mouth. He couldn't wait to watch her swallow his cum.

"Suck my cock, Lauren. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said while reaching down to lift her shirt and her bra to expose her big, naked breasts.

With one heavy hand holding the back of her head in place, he touched, felt, and fondled his sister's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Not allowing her to pull away, it didn't take him long to ejaculate a huge load of cum in his sister's mouth. He kept her head in place until she swallowed his cum. Then, when he finally allowed her to pull away, as soon as she released the pressure of her mouth from his erection, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts.

She had cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her lips, and her naked breasts. Never had he ejaculated as much cum on any woman. Never had he given any woman such a cum bath.

"You asshole," said his sister standing. "I can't believe you ejaculated in my mouth. I can't believe you gave me, your own sister, a cum bath. How dare you? What's wrong with you?"

Robert laughed a diabolical laugh.

"You started it. With you blowing me, what did you expect? I can't believe you sucked my cock while stroking my prick. I've always wanted to cum in your beautiful mouth, Lauren. I've always wanted to fondle your naked breasts while fingering your erect nipples. You have great tits, Lauren," he said. "You have a wonderful body. I love your beautiful body."

She made a face while wiping cum from her face and breasts with a hand towel that he kept by his bed.

"I thought you were sleeping," she said as her excuse for blowing him before continuing to wipe cum from her face and naked breasts with a hand towel that he kept by his bed. "Unembarrassed and unashamed, after seeing your big, erect, naked prick, unable to help myself," she said with a dirty laugh. "I wanted to stroke you while sucking you," she said with a shrug.

He sat up in bed and reached out to feel his sister's naked breasts but she slapped his hand away.

"I was sleeping until you started blowing me. Then, I thought I was dreaming of you sucking my cock," he said. "My sexual dream coming true, I couldn't believe you were giving me oral sex," said Robert with a dirty laugh. "Now, I can't wait to fuck you," he said.

Denying him any further looks of her naked breasts, she pulled down her blouse, and pulled her bra over her naked breasts.

"Consider yourself lucky. That was a once in a lifetime blowjob, dear brother. Drunk, horny, and sexually frustrated, you caught me at a weak moment," she said leaving his room and closing his bedroom door behind her. "Forget about fucking me, I'll never have sex with you again."

# # #

The next day, with his mother still at work, and with he and his sister working from home, when Robert heard his sister in the shower, he opened her bedroom door and rested on her bed. He hoped she'd emerge from her bathroom naked. He hoped she'd continue having sex with him where she left off. Now, that she blew him, he'd love to fuck her. Shocking but true, he'd love to make his sister pregnant. He'd love to give her his baby, their love child.