Different Rules Apply Out Of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Carl chuckled, but since they too had been at the receiving end of Christine's wild side, they probably weren't that shocked.

"I don't think anyone saw us, but it's hard to tell since all the hotel doors had peepholes," Adam said. Christine still didn't give any sign that she wanted him to stop so he carried on.

"As we got to my room, you quite forcefully pushed me onto the bed. You then started to slowly undress for me. You were in business clothes with a tight black skirt and a tight white blouse. I'll never forget the anticipation I felt as you slowly unbuttoned the blouse. You then unzipped the skirt, swaying your hips slightly as it fell to the floor. You also wore some stockings that you then peeled off. It was incredibly sexy to watch you there, standing in my hotel room in white panties and bra. I still had my cock out and, well... it was impossible to resist touching it when I saw you."

Adam actually looked quite embarrassed as he said this, and Christine decided to encourage him.

"Yeah, I really liked that."

"I'm sure you did," Adam continued. "You kept urging me to stroke it for you, saying that I had to get all hard for you if I wanted to see your tits. Needless to say, I did as you told me and to my delight, you unhooked the bra. I think you must have enjoyed being a bit of a tease, and rather than just letting it fall to the floor, you held it against your tits. You made me admit that I had been lusting to see them for a long time before you proceeded to let the bra fall to the floor. I hope you don't mind me saying so, but your tits are absolutely beautiful."

Christine didn't mind at all. Neither did she mind that the comment immediately made all the guys turn to look at her cleavage. She pushed her chest out to give them a better view as Adam paused briefly before continuing his story.

"You then turned to give me a great view of your ass and slowly started to peel off your panties. It was just amazing to watch you. I think you had enough of teasing at that point, you even told me you needed to fuck. With a joint effort, my clothes were gone in seconds and you straddled me on the bed. I'll never forget how amazing it felt as I slid inside you."

There was a moment of silence and Christine was sure that all the guys were now thinking about how it felt to slide their cocks inside her. She was getting wet herself from thinking about it.

"You then seemed to tease yourself with my cock, riding slowly up and down on it. As you picked up the pace, you started moaning very loudly. It was incredible to just lie there and watch you bounce up and down on-top of me. Watching the way your tits moved was hypnotizing. I noticed that you were getting close to climaxing, but I wanted to keep you on the edge for a while longer."

"Yeah, you're such a bastard," Christine joked, but she was panting with excitement as she spoke. She hadn't really expected Adam to be so graphical in his description, but she really appreciated it. It was really hot to have him retell the events of that steamy night. It tended to her exhibitionist needs. While the other guys hadn't been there to watch it, she knew they were now creating a mental image of what she would have looked like. In fact, as Adam was telling the story, she felt that she got to be both the object and part of the audience observing her. It sent sweet chills through her body and she couldn't wait to hear more.

"So I rolled you off me," Adam continued. "And you were actually whimpering as I slid out of you. I made you get on all fours and got behind you. It was really sexy to watch you there on all fours, waiting for me to enter you again. As I did, you started moaning even louder than before. I started rather slow but soon I was... I was fucking you hard. This time I allowed you to have your orgasm, and I could feel you spasm on my cock as you did. I could have easily come at the same time, but I wasn't sure you were OK with me coming inside you."

Christine started blushing as she realized what he was about to tell next. He was looking at her now, making sure she wanted him to go on. Part of her wanted him to stop, but she couldn't bring herself to stop him. Adam had his gaze locked onto her as he continued.

"As soon as you started coming down from your orgasm, you turned around and started sucking my cock. You looked up at me and said you wanted me to come on your face. I think just hearing you say it sent me over the edge and soon I was... well, I was spraying you with cum. I honestly think your face afterward is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Christine could feel her face turn even redder. She hadn't thought about this particular detail when she asked him to tell them all about the evening. When she was in the right mood, she really enjoyed having the guy finishing on her face, and it had just felt natural with Adam. Hearing him say it aloud made her feel very slutty, but at this particular moment, it just excited her even more. The guys all looked at her face now, and she was sure they pictured her with a face full of cum, and she was surprised to realize she really loved it.

She was so turned on by Adam's detailed depiction of the evening that she felt like just picking him for the night. Yet, she knew that wouldn't be fair, and she also thought she could get some more fun out of this weird little game she had started. Trying to collect herself, she spoke.

"Wow, that was quite the detailed story. You made a very strong case indeed."

She didn't even try to hide the fact that she was turned on. And why should she?

"I guess it's time to hear from the second contender. Ben, do you want to tell about the night we had?"

"Hmm, yeah. I guess I should," Ben started, obviously affected by the story he had just heard. "Well, this of course happened at a conference too. I had kind of assumed you had hooked up with Adam at the previous one, I suppose I sort of hoped I might have a shot this time."

"Well that was a bit presumptuous of you," Christine teased him.

"No, no, it wasn't like I was expecting it," Ben defended himself. "I just figured there was a chance, that's all. I would never have made a move at home, but I somehow figured it was a different thing when we're away. And I was really pleased when you seemed to respond to my flirtation at the conference dinner. There was a dance floor, and we were soon getting pretty hands on. I remember maneuvering us to a darker corner, and when I figured no one could notice, I boldly stroked your ass."

"You weren't as discreet as you think," Carl added with a chuckle.

"You're probably right," Ben continued and then turned back to Christine. "I knew it wasn't a good idea, but you wore some tight, blue dress that made your ass look absolutely amazing. Of course always looks amazing..."

"Aah, that's so sweet of you to say," Christine said, half joking and half sincerely appreciating the compliment. She figured that the guys were quite direct in their compliments about her physical appearance. Had this been a regular dating situation, this probably wouldn't have gone down well. But in this case, it was understood that it was her body they were after and it was in fact her body she was offering. Having them explicitly point out their desire for it was most welcome.

"I think you must have liked the touches and it actually didn't take long before you told me what you wanted."

"And what did I want?" Christine asked, making sure that Ben wasn't going to shy away from any details.

"I believe your exact words were that you wanted to come to my room and fuck," he said with a coy smile. "I certainly wasn't going to turn down the opportunity. Then to my horror, our boss grabbed me on our way to the elevator and said he wanted to discuss some work plans. I was gutted, but there wasn't much I could do. I couldn't really say I didn't have time to talk to him because I was about to fuck another one of his employees. You continued to the elevator and I figured I had lost my chance."

Ben had another sip of his wine before he continued.

"When the boss was finally done talking, I just headed back to my room, cursing the lost opportunity. But soon after I had closed the door behind me, there was a knock on the door and someone called out about room service. I hadn't ordered anything, so was a bit confused. when I opened it, to my delight, you were standing there in just a bathrobe."

"Yeah, I called the front desk to find out what room you were in," Christine added. "Luckily you were just a few doors down from me so I just looked in the peephole when I heard someone in the hallway."

"I figured you must have done something like that, and I'm very thankful you did. I was so surprised to see you that I didn't know what to say at first. And I was even more at a loss for words when you slowly started undoing the belt of your robe – it was outright hypnotizing! I must have looked completely dumbstruck as you let the robe fall to the floor. It was hard to take in that you were suddenly standing there naked, still in the hallway. Even today I can barely believe you did that."

"What's a girl to do?" Christine asked innocently. "You didn't invite me in."

The guys all chuckled at her remark and Ben continued.

"It took some time to regain my composure I suppose. And when I did, I realized that the idea that you were standing there all naked was just really hot. I wanted to take it all in you know. I think I must have stared at your exposed body for a full minute before you asked if you could come in. Naturally I said yes, but you actually stepped inside only after making out with me for another minute or so. As I closed the door behind you, I watched you walk past me and sit on the bed. You sat with your legs wide apart, looking ever so inviting. Hardly believing my luck, I went over and dropped to my knees in front of you. I then kissed your smooth legs, licking my way gently up your thighs."

Ben then locked his gaze on Christine before he continued.

"Your pussy looked absolutely adorable and I could see that you were already very wet. As I gently let my tongue trace the outline of your lips, you bent backwards and pushed your hips out to give me better access. You started moaning as I let my tongue roam over your pussy. It was soon clear that you were ready to come, and I would have gladly used my tongue to send you over the edge. But I believe you wanted more than just a tongue.. I quickly shed my clothes and soon I was naked too. I remember how great your naked body felt against mine as I got on top of you. Even more so, the feeling when I entered you was just fucking amazing."

Christine was breathing heavy now as she remembered the feeling of Ben sliding his cock inside her. She thought about how there really was something special about that moment when a man was pushing inside her. Looking around the table, she was sure she was surrounded by three guys who were also recalling the feeling of her inviting pussy. Knowing that they were all thinking about it now was an extreme turn on for her.

"I think we swapped back and forth between you or me on the top quite a few times, and I can't really say what I enjoyed the most," Ben carried on. "Your tits looked just incredibly sexy as you rode me, bouncing up and down in a mesmerizing way. But they also looked fucking hot when they moved back and forth on your chest as I was thrusting harder and harder into you. We were in that position when I felt you starting to orgasm. Watching you come was just incredible, and I really had to strain myself to not come inside you."

Christine started blushing again remembering what was coming next. She figured the rest of the audience did as well...

"As you started coming down from your high, you pushed me off you and made me straddle your chest. You said you wanted me to fuck your tits until I came, and you told me you wanted me to – and I quote you now – 'cum all over your face'. In some sense, it was almost unreal to hear you talk like that, but in that situation it also just sounded natural. It felt truly amazing to slide my cock between your tits., It was all wet from being inside you and it didn't take long before I couldn't hold back anymore. As I shouted out that I was coming, you leaned up and opened your mouth. It was like you were making yourself into an inviting target."

Christine actually let out a slight gasp at these words. It felt rather humbling to have her colleague talk about her in this explicit way, but somehow that just seemed to excite her even more. Ben understood that her lustful gaze meant that she wanted him to continue and describe what happened in great detail. Christine stared wide-eyed as he continued.

"I must say I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life. I still can't believe you let me cum on your face like that, and you were completely covered afterwards."

"Oh my god!" Christine said, knowing that her face was red from embarrassment. She sure was comfortable with her sexuality these days and wasn't really ashamed of anything she did. But her fascination with facials was different. She had a few close female friends that she would share quite explicit details of her sex life with, but she always excluded this part. She felt that it wasn't something a girl was supposed to enjoy, and yet she really did. In fact, she probably enjoyed it even more just because she felt that she shouldn't.

Ben could obviously see her embarrassment but continued....

"I must agree with Adam though. The look of your face at that point is probably the hottest thing I've ever seen." He then had a look on his face as if he just remembered something.

"Oh, and then you did something that I still don't quite understand. Trying to be a gentleman, I offered to go get you a towel to wipe off with, but you declined. Instead you said you were going to your room and collected your key from the robe. After making sure that the coast was clear, you quickly walked across the hallway to your room – still naked and with cum on your face."

Christine had been quite dazed after her orgasm and she had actually forgotten about this part until now. At that moment it had just felt right.... She had wanted to chock him by doing something outrageous. Looking around the room, it was obvious that the guys were all imagining what she would have looked like as she walked across the hall – all naked and with cum dripping from her face. She again felt that mixture of humiliation and excitement swell up in her body. As if needing to cool down her face, she used her hands as fans.

"Is it really hot in here?"

What had she gotten herself in to? Still, she couldn't back away now. If nothing else, her pride would have stopped her. She had started this game and she was going to finish it.

"So, Carl. I guess it's just you left now. Do you want to make your case too?"

"I believe I do," Carl said and then cleared his throat. "I guess it's about four months ago now that we hooked up. It was at that conference at the quite luxurious hotel."

The group briefly discussed what the name of the place had been, but soon decided it wasn't important and Carl continued.

"Now, I'm not going to say that I expected us to end up together during that conference, but I had sort of figured out that you had slept with Adam and Ben previously. And since you didn't appear to be dating either of them afterward, I kind of hoped there was at least a chance."

Christine faked a shocked expression.

"Sadly, I never really got a chance to talk to you alone during the conference, and there weren't really many social events that time. A bit bummed, I figured I wouldn't get my chance. I believe the conference ended on a Friday but as luck would have it, I couldn't get a seat on the plane until the morning after. I actually thought I was the only one, and thought I would just get some exercise. It was too cold to swim outside, but they had a big indoor pool. As I got there I realized that you appeared to have had the same bad luck with the plane tickets. I noticed you getting out of the pool as I got there and I must admit I waited a bit before approaching you. It was quite late and you were the only other person there. You looked so hot in that pink bikini and I really wanted to take in the sight. To my amusement, you actually started doing some stretches there and it was quite the show."

He winked at her when he said this, and Christine smiled slyly.

"Well," she said. "Since we're being all honest here tonight, I guess I should let you know that I actually noticed you coming in and decided to use it as an opportunity to show off a bit. In fact, the only reason I was in the pool that day was because I figured you would go there to exercise."

"Ooo, aren't you the smooth operator," Carl said.

All of them laughed at this, and Christine thought that it felt good to tell them about it. She wasn't just some passive girl that guys could pick up. She liked sex, and when she wanted it, she was happy to initiate it. She was making that clear tonight.

"When I eventually walked over to you, you greeted me with a big grin, and I was sure you pushed your chest out to give me an even better view, Carl continued."

"Maybe," Christine said with an innocent voice.

"And then you asked me if I liked your bikini. I guess I was a bit taken aback and worried that I had stared too much, and I think I said something like it looked nice but I wondered if it really worked for doing laps. It was quite skimpy, you know. You just laughed and said 'maybe not'. I guess I didn't feel so smooth myself then so I decided to jump into the water. You just sat and watched me from the side of the pool, and I was pleased that you appeared to check me out."

"Maybe," Christine reiterated with a crooked smile.

"After a few laps, I stopped near you and asked if you were getting back in. You said that I appeared to be worried that you might lose your top and I said that 'worried' wasn't really the right word. You said 'let's see' if it works and then dived in."

"I believed it stayed on just fine," Christine interrupted.

"Sadly, it did. You even grabbed your tits and said that those babies were apparently staying covered up. And then you asked me if I was disappointed. I admitted that I was and you started taunting me, talking about how good that bikini top was. You were sort of bragging about how it never failed you or something. It was obvious you were in a teasing mood, and I said I bet I could make it fall off. You then dared me and said I had to catch you first, splashing water at me before you swam away. Clearly, I was very motivated to swim fast, so it wasn't long before I caught up with you."

"Or perhaps I just let you catch up with me," Christine said with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know about that, but you sure weren't putting up much of a fight when I started to undo your top. It was off within a few seconds I believe, and I held it up victoriously. You covered your tits at first, but you soon let go of them. I couldn't really see them in the water, but I was still really excited that you were swimming topless right there next to me."

The talk about her being topless inevitably made everybody look at her cleavage again. They weren't trying to hide it and she didn't mind. There were times when lustful gazes on her tits were annoying, but tonight they were most welcome.

"Feeling a bit brave, I asked if me returning the top was worth a kiss. You didn't reply at first, and then said that you were OK as long as you had your bottoms on. It was obviously another dare, and again you splashed me with water and swam away. I caught up with you in no time and we started wrestling for your bikini bottoms. Your body felt amazing against mine as you struggled to keep them on. You put up a bit more of a fight this time, but it was obvious you actually wanted me to strip you, and soon I had pulled off your last piece of clothing."