Different Rules Apply Out Of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've all seen me naked, but perhaps I need to remind you all and show you a little more of what you could have if you followed me home," she said and then turned her back to them. "Could someone unzip me?"

Ben was quick to rise to challenge, and she handed him her purse before putting her hands behind her head to get her long brown hair out of the way. She felt shivers through her body as she heard the sound of the zipper on her dress.. She turned back to her colleagues and then slowly started to slide the straps of her dress off. She could barely believe she was doing this but it felt great. As the dress fell off her body, she threw it at Ben. Not holding on to it herself meant that she couldn't just cover up if someone approached.

Now in just her black lace underwear and matching high heels, she stood there for a moment, smiling confidently as the guys took her in. She noticed how her exposed skin was glistening in the evening light and as the breeze caught her hair, she felt wild. Her feminine curves were on display and she loved it. If some stranger were to see her, her underwear might at least in a distance pass as a bikini, which would not be unusual next to the beach. But not to her colleagues... They knew what she wearing and more importantly why she had stripped down.

"Does this look tempting enough for you?" she asked as she started walking ahead of them again. No one replied, but she could hear them following her. She swayed her ass back and forth for them, purposely exaggerating her tempting display.

She loved walking in front of them. Eager to let them see even more of her, she would sometimes turn and briefly walk backwards. During one of these turns, Adam looked a bit cheeky and then spoke.

"That does look very tempting. But I think you should remind us all a bit further."

They wanted her to take off her bra too. And while she was quite shocked by the idea, she realized she wanted it too. . She could see their bungalow up ahead and there were no other people around. Still, while it was revealing to walk around in her bra and panties, going topless was a whole different thing. It would be quite sluttish indeed. She wanted it, but decided her colleagues would have to work for a bit.

"Surely you're not suggesting I would show off my tits in public like this?" she said, trying to sound appalled by the idea.

"Oh, I've seen you go topless in a public hotel pool, remember?" Carl argued.

"Well, but that was your fault, you unhooked my bikini top," Christine argued back, and then realized that she was suggesting that they should take it off her. They looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Oh, you wouldn't dare!" she said, in what was obviously an invite for them to go ahead and do it.

They sort of encircled her, and within seconds, Adam had unclasped her bra, expertly using only one hand. Even though she clearly wanted this, she liked the idea that they would strip her against her will, and in a tokenish attempt to put up a fight, she held on to her bra by grabbing her tits. Softly, Ben and Carl grabbed her hands and pulled them away, letting her bra fall to the ground. She was now topless in public.

Instinctively, she grabbed her own tits to cover up. She really wanted this, but it was still a shock to stand there with her tits outs, wearing nothing but her panties and her high heels. The guys sort of stepped back from her, waiting for her to let go and expose herself. With a big breath, she eventually released her tits. Not knowing what else to do, she put her hands behind her head, allowing the guys to take her all in.

"So this is what you wanted to see then?" she said. She tried to sound casual but there was no way she could hide her excitement. And there was after all no need to deny how much she loved being on display for them. With the role she had accepted, it was expected. The guys didn't verbally answer her question, but from the desire she could see in their eyes it was obvious they were enjoying the show.

Christine picked up the bra from the ground and held it out for the guys to collect. As with the dress, she got a kick out of not having the choice to cover up even if she wanted to. Adam was the first to approach her and he took the bra from her hand. He then stepped behind her, softly holding on to her waist. He whispered in her ear, yet loud enough that the other guys heard it too.

"Your tits do look as sexy as I recall them. I remember they felt quite amazing too."

He then let one hand wander up to her chest and started to caress her naked tits. She loved the touch and with her eyes closed and mouth open, she leaned back against him, invitingly sticking her chest out. It was an invite that was accepted by all her admirers. Soon she felt multiple hands roaming free over her body, fondling her tits and sometimes gently pinching her erect nipples. She was moaning with pleasure from their touches, barely believing she was actually standing there topless and letting three guys feel her up in a public space.

She reached out and let her hands wander between the guys, paying particular attention to their crotches. As she expected, they were all getting hard – and it was all because of her. She had three cocks available, all for her pleasure, and she wanted them now.

"Oh, I want more," she moaned. "Let's go back to our place now."

"You're not getting impatient, are you?" Ben teased her.

"I think I am," she replied honestly.

"But hang on," Carl said, looking cheeky. "Last time I had to exchange your bikini for the privilege of being with you. Ben has your dress, Adam has your bra, but I don't have anything to trade for your body."

"Yeah, that's not really fair," Adam filled in.

"But I think there is a solution," Ben said, and caressed her panty covered ass.

It was obvious to Christine what they were after. They wanted to strip her completely!

"Oh, my god!" she said in disbelief as Carl knelt down before her and grabbed her panties.

She covered her mouth with a mixture of shock and embarrassment, but made no effort to stop him. They knew their roles for the night – she had accepted the part of the willing slut, and they had accepted to treat her as such. If they wanted to get her all naked, then of course they were allowed to pull down her panties too. And while the thought of being completely naked in public was humiliating at some level, the idea also excited her exhibitionist side. She figured it would have been hard to bring herself to do it but by handing the decision over to the guys, she felt that she could pretend that she wasn't actually thrilled about it.

The other guys lined up behind Carl as he slowly pulled down her panties, and she gasped as she felt the evening breeze against her moist, naked pussy. With her pussy now exposed for them, she thought that it added to her embarrassment that she had decided to shave completely. Carl didn't however pull her panties completely off. In a subconscious effort to reveal herself more, she had been standing with her legs quite parted, and Carl had left her panties hanging around her knees.

At first, she couldn't really bring herself to do anything and she just stood there and exposed herself. She figured she must look incredibly slutty, standing there with her panties around her knees, exposing her pussy for her colleagues. It sure was embarrassing to know that her completely hairless pussy offered all her details for the audience and she could feel herself blushing. Yet, while she realized she could of course just pull her panties back up again to regain some level of modesty, she really didn't want to. And by not covering up, she was admitting to the fact that she loved exposing herself, the guys had sneakily forced her to be open about this desire. She eventually stuck her tongue out to them and then bent down and removed her panties completely, throwing them playfully at Carl.

"Can you hold on to those for me?" she said and winked at him.

Now completely stripped she had no way to cover up even if she wanted to. Their accommodation was only a few minutes' walk away, and there weren't any other people around, so she figured she could probably get there without anyone seeing her. It certainly made her feel quite vulnerable, but the trust she had in these guys also made her feel safe. They were providing her with an opportunity to act out her exhibitionist desire, and she knew she was going to enjoy it fully. It took a while to grasp the fact that she was naked in public, but as she got used to it, she felt incredibly liberated. And she also felt she needed to be fucked soon.

"So, now that I'm completely stripped, do you think you guys want to walk me home?" she asked, standing naked in front of them with her hands on her hips. Her bald pussy was glistening with her wetness, letting the guys know just how excited she was. She was their willing slut for the evening, and she was proud of it. The guys all smiled and nodded.

"Great," she said and started walking towards their place.

The guys stared walking behind her, admiring her ass as she paraded in front of them. She realized how crazy it was to walk around all naked except for her high heels, but she loved it. She wanted it to last and walked slowly and confidently through the evening light, seductively luring her admirers to follow her.

As she got closer to their bungalow, she was relieved but also a bit disappointed that they hadn't been caught. Adam and Carl got beside her, escorting her up the walkway by holding on to her ass. Christine responded reaching out and holding her arms around their waists. Ben was following close behind and it all felt quite decadent, knowing that she was about to get fucked by three guys at once.

But as they passed some cliffs next to their bungalow, Christine noticed three girls in their early twenties sitting there enjoying the sunset with a bottle of wine. Now they were staring at Christine and her colleagues with open mouths. Two of them were blonde and one was of Asian descent.

"Oh, my god!" one of the blondes shouted out. "She's all naked!"

Christine resisted the temptation of covering up. The embarrassment of being caught naked was diminished by the even greater feeling of slutty pride and excitement. Here she was, a totally naked woman, surrounded by three hot guys. It was all very obvious what was going to happen once they got inside, and the fact that these girls no doubt realized it too gave Christine a wonderfully sultry felling. At the girls' age, Christine wouldn't in her wildest imagination have thought about doing what she was about to do.

"Good evening girls," Christine said, acting like nothing was out of the ordinary. "Lovely night, isn't it?"

Neither of the girls could find the words to respond. They seemed to be transfixed at her naked body, unable to tear their gaze away from her big tits and completely hairless pussy.

"Could someone hand me the key from my purse," Christine continued, using this as a way to prolong the encounter. Her exhibitionist self was loving this exposure.

The guys all looked somewhat dumbfounded, and Adam and Carl were still grabbing her ass. Ben eventually fished the key out from her purse and gave it to her.

"Have a fun evening girls," Christine said as she opened the door.

"Oh, uhm... you too," the Asian girl replied. It seemed to be a polite answer, but the unintended connotation wasn't lost on the other two, who started giggling.

"Oh, I will," Christine said, and then winked at the young girl before disappearing in to their place. The guys followed quickly behind her and the four of them started laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

The laughing however made them break characters for a while. Joking around was part of their normal dynamics, and the shift in the mood made Christine suddenly very aware of the reality that she was naked, hanging out with her three closest colleagues. Strangely, the fact that they were now inside, away from the prospect of other people seeing her, made the experience of being the only one naked even more humbling. Also, it was clear what was expected to happen now. The playtime was over, and now she was awaiting her first group sex experience. She sure wanted it, but now that it was inevitably about to happen she suddenly felt quite nervous. How would they even proceed?

The communal area in their bungalow had an open layout, with a kitchen section in one end and a lounge area in the other. Christine walked over to the kitchen section and got the bottle of rosé she had opened earlier from the fridge. Partly, she figured another glass of wine might help calm her nerves, but she also didn't know what else to do. Being the only one naked in the room, it sure was hard to act natural.

After poring herself a glass, she leaned against the short end of the kitchen table. As if subconsciously trying to act modest, she held her arms in front of her to hide her tits and also held her legs together. She sipped her wine, looking at her colleagues with a mixture of excitement and embarrassment. The guys must have sensed her nervousness and they all seemed to take things slowly. Adam and Ben got on each side of her, leaning against the table, and Carl sat down on a chair in front of her. No one spoke, and at first no one touched her.

Treading cautiously, Ben then started to gently caress her left arm. Even this was enough to make Christine gasp with excitement. She then felt Adam caressing her right arm, and soon after lean in and softly kiss her shoulder. Ben proceeded by stroking her back and leaned in to kiss her neck, and at the same time she felt Carl's hands on her legs. He started by placing his palms on her knees, and then slowly moved them up towards the outside of her thighs. Still tickling her back with his left hand, Adam used his right hand to start caressing her waist and stomach. Both he and Ben were repeatedly planting soft kisses on her shoulders and neck.

It was heavenly for Christine. She loved their touches, and her body was aching for more. Invitingly, she moved her arms to uncover her chest and within seconds, both Adam and Ben moved their hands up to start gently fondling her tits. Christine moaned out softly as she felt their hands on her. She decided to sip her wine, not so much because she needed another drink anymore, but more because she liked the decadent feeling of drinking wine while six hands was exploring her body. It was absolutely divine, and she felt the sexual confidence returning once more.

Carl was still focusing on her legs, and started tracing his hands more towards the inside of Christine's thighs. Boldly, she parted her legs to give him better access, knowing very well that he would be staring straight at her wet, naked pussy. She turned to Ben and while still caressing her left tit with one hand, he softly grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. While making out with him, she could feel Adam intensifying his attention to her other tit, and at the same time, Ben moved his hands teasingly up and down the inside of her smooth thighs, stopping just short of touching her pussy.

Feeling that she needed to get rid of her glass, she broke her kiss with Ben and gave it to him. As he placed it on the kitchen counter behind him, she turned to Adam who was quick to give her a passionate kiss. It felt naught to move directly from one mouth to the other, and she was sure things were going to get much naughtier still. She proceeded to grab her tits, holding them up tantalizingly for her admirers.

"Can you please suck my big tits?" she said, biting her bottom lip.

Rather than diving straight into her inviting tits, Adam and Ben softly laid her down on the table. Still holding on to her tits, she closed her eyes and cherished the feeling of two mouths kissing their way from her neck down to her chest. Lying back on the table, she could no longer keep her feet on the ground, and she bent her legs up and placed her high heels on the table on each side of her. No doubt would this open position be an inviting sight for Carl, and she wasn't surprised as she felt him kiss the inside of her thigh. She moaned with anticipation as he kissed his way up her legs towards her pussy in the same way that Adam and Ben were moving their mouths closer to her tits. At the same moment they started sucking on her nipples, she felt Carl run his tongue along her slit up to her clit.

"Oh my god!" she shouted out, her body twitching with the intense pleasure. The feeling of simultaneously having a mouth on each of her nipples and one on her clit was beyond anything she had experienced before, and jolts of lust was running through her body.

As they continued to pleasure her, Christine thought that the kitchen table was a suiting place for what they were doing. She was a dish for them to enjoy, and from the panting she heard from them, it was clear that they appreciated what she was offering. She was thankful that they had started out slowly, easing her into it in a way that made her want nothing more than for them to devour her body. Now she was equally thankful that they weren't holding back, and the feeling of three mouths and six hands greedily worshiping her body was amazing. Carl was frantically licking her pussy, focusing primarily on her clit, but sometimes letting his tongue move over her entire naked mound. For the most part, she was also having both her nipples sucked, but occasionally either Adam or Ben moved from their designated tit up to her mouth to kiss her passionately. She certainly was feeling slutty now, serving herself to three guys at once.

The liberating feeling of fully allowing herself to display this wanton behavior added to her excitement and between that and the intense physical stimulation she was receiving, it was soon impossible to hold back. She felt as if her whole body was covered with hands and tongues. As she felt the orgasm building up, she shouted out in ecstasy.

"Yes, yes! I'm your slut tonight!"

It was almost shocking to hear the rude words come out of her mouth, but that just sent another jolt of excitement through her body. She was screaming out with lust as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced started rocking her body. Wave after wave of pleasure kept running through her body, and it seemed like the flow of pleasure wouldn't end.

Even as she eventually started regaining control of her body, she remained on an extended erotic high. The guys were gently kissing her pussy and tits, making her feel incredibly desired. They had given her some amazing relief, but she still wanted more. Looking at the bulges in their pants, it was obvious they were willing to give it to her. She started to rise up, and the guys helped her to get on her feet. She felt week to her knees after the orgasm, and they helped her walk over to the couch.

"Wow," she said. "That was just amazing!"

She paused briefly, as if to really emphasize her words.

"As much as I like being the only one naked, I would really love to see you guys get naked now."

Her colleagues weren't slow to obey, and with a pleased grin on her face she sat back and watched as the three of them started removing their clothes for her. They weren't just ripping their clothes of, but rather slowly stripped down for her and she felt quite powerful as she enjoyed the show. Her body was tingling with the aftershocks of her climax, and she was sensuously stroking her body as she sat there before them.

Soon, the three of them were down to their underwear, and they seemed to briefly pause, maybe feeling a bit weird to strip down in front of each other. Still, as Christine motioned for them to carry on, all of them removed their last piece of clothing, and they all seemed to be relieved to release their hard cocks out of their confinement. Christine had of course seen them all naked before, but it was a different experience to see them standing there now, all ready and willing to give her what she wanted. She was pleased to know that the three cocks that were pointed in her direction were hard just for her.