Different Rules Apply Out Of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that they were standing there naked before her, it seemed that it was their turn to feel unsure of how to proceed. Christine decided it was her turn to show them the lead. She slipped down on the floor and sat on her knees with her legs parted. Licking her lips seductively, she let her gaze wander between their erections for a while. She then winked at them and opened her mouth, holding it invitingly wide open to giving them no doubt about what she wanted. The guys approached her and she smiled wickedly from ear to ear as she found herself surrounded by three hard cocks. Like a well-orchestrated scene from an erotic film, she started using her mouth and hands to please them all. Her hungry mouth moved between them and the sound of her moans were constantly muffled by the cock she was currently sucking. She felt deliciously slutty.

"I want you to fuck me now!" she said, looking up at her colleagues with pleading eyes. "Can you please fuck me?"

She then raised herself back up on the couch, leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. She didn't have to ask twice, and soon Ben had knelt down between her legs and was rubbing his cock along her smooth, wet slit, causing her to let out a pleading moan, begging him to insert it. She needed a cock inside her now. As he did, she screamed out in pleasure. The other two got on the couch on either side of her and soon she was sucking their cocks as Ben started pumping in and out of her. She was officially being gangbanged by her colleagues now, and she was ecstatic.

Ben soon slid out of her, and she protested the best she could with Adam's cock in her mouth. She was only left empty for a brief moment though as Ben switched places with Carl. As Carl started fucking her, Ben got up beside her and she could see his cock was glistening with her own juices. She didn't hesitate for a moment and immediately started licking his cock. She could feel her own taste on him, and it just excited her even more.

Soon Carl excited her as well, and she knew it was time for Adam to enter her pussy. They were sharing her, and she loved it. She had given herself to her colleagues, allowing both them and herself to treat her like a slut, and everybody was acting accordingly.

"I want to ride a cock now!" Christine panted, and as Adam pulled out of her, Ben sat down on the couch. Facing away from him, Christine straddled his cock, moaning as her aching pussy was filled again. Taking their cue, Carl and Adam placed themselves on either side of her, giving her access to use her hands and mouth to stroke their cock. Her tits were bouncing up and down on her chest as she kept riding the cock in her pussy. She felt that she was acting out a scene from some dirty movie, and the thought that her colleagues were seeing her in the position aroused her even more, making her moan louder. She was on an erotic spiral, escalating towards another climax.

Wanting even more before her inevitable orgasm, she got off of Ben and kneeled on all fours on the couch. Carl soon entered her pussy, and Ben got in front of her. Greedily she licked his cock, loving the fact that it had just been inside her. Adam stood back and watched them, stroking his cock, and her exhibitionist streak loved the fact that she was now performing for an audience. The other two were fucking her pussy and mouth, making her tits sway back and forth with ever more thrust. She knew she was a slutty sight, and she loved it. She could feel the orgasm approaching.

Eventually both Ben and Carl however were getting close to the edge and Christine whimpered with frustration as they exited her.

"Oooh, please fuck me more! I need you to fuck me more!"

She let out a moan of relief when Adam soon got behind her and pushed his cock inside her. She pushed back against him, making eye contact with Ben and Carl. They were now standing there as an audience, watching her tits sway beneath her and stroking their aching cocks as they were awaiting their turn to once more get the pleasure of slipping inside her pussy.

The guys continued to take their turn fucking her. She soon lost count of how many times each of them had entered her, and she loved the feeling of her pussy being shared between them. With every swap, she felt herself getting closer and closer to another orgasm. Sometimes, she would have a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth, sometimes just in her pussy as the other two stood back and watched their slutty colleague being fucked. Everybody seemed to be just at the edge of climax. Her face was getting more and more ecstatic, and it was clear she needed to come soon. And she needed them to come too. She realized it was inevitable and she figured everybody had the same idea – they were going finish by coming on her face. She was going to have three guys come on her face as a perfect ending for a perfect slut.

As Carl slipped out of her, she sat down on the couch, looking up at her three colleagues. She rubbed her pussy for them.

"Guys," she panted. "I really need to come. And I think you know what I want, right?"

Clearly, the guys knew what she was after, but they wanted her to say it. And in fact, she wanted to say it too.

"I want you to come on my face! I want to feel you spray me with cum as I come for you!"

Indeed, having her face covered with cum sometimes just felt like the right thing to do, and never had it felt as right as it did now. She spread her legs apart, inviting them to use her pussy one last time, and the guys were queuing up. Adam was the first to kneel down between her legs and push his cock inside her open pussy again. As if trying to savor the feeling, he moved his cock slowly but firmly inside her. Looking into his eyes, Christine spoke with an ecstatic voice.

"That's it Adam, use my pussy to get yourself just on the edge."

When Adam got close to coming, Ben took his place, firmly rubbing his cock along her wet, naked slit before pushing it inside her. He let out a grunt as he once again got to experience her warm, tight pussy.

"Ah, oh that's so good," Christine moaned. "Push that cock inside me! Get yourself ready."

Adam had gotten up next to her and kneeling on her left side on the couch, he was stoking his cock right next to her face. Greedily she reached out and licked the head, well aware of how sultry she was looking. Between the feeling of Christine's hot pussy and visual effect of seeing his colleague fully living out her slutty side, Ben soon was close to coming too. After exiting her pussy he got up on the couch, kneeling on her right side.

She wasn't left empty for long, and Carl had soon knelt down between her legs and pushed his cock inside her. As he began pumping in and out of her, she turned her head back and forth between Adam and Ben, letting her tongue flick over their hard cocks. She wanted to come now, and it was clear that both Adam and Ben wanted it too. She looked Carl in the eyes.

"Carl, can you... please fuck me... 'till I come?" she said, the excitement making her barely able to talk anymore, and then she turned her gaze up to Ben and Adam. "And when I come, can you please come on me then? I want to feel you covering me with cum as I come for you!"

She was directing the ending of this amazing gangbang to fit with her absolute dirtiest fantasies. She wanted to feel them spray her with cum as she orgasmed on the cock inside her. As Carl kept moving steadily in and out of her pussy, she knew it wouldn't be long. To give herself the final push, she reached down and started rubbing her clit. Just a few swirls with her own fingers were enough to send her over the edge.

"Aaaaah! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"

And as she screamed out, she could hear both Adam and Ben start yanking their cocks rapidly next to her face. She closed her eyes, and at the same moment that her body started shaking, she could feel the first stream of cum hit her left side. A second later another load hit her from the right. The feeling was beyond anything she had experienced before. It was pure carnal, uninhibited lust. With Carl still fucking her pussy and her fingers frantically rubbing her clit, she started screaming uncontrollably.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Spray me with your cum! I want it! Cover me! Fuck me! I'm such a sluuuut!"

Stream after stream was hitting her face, and she loved the sensation of every splash against her face. It was so sinful, and entirely the opposite of what a proper girl should enjoy, and that just made it so much better. She had been teasing the guys all night, and then made them fuck her for at least an hour, and it was expected that their release would be massive. The flow never seemed to end, and she could feel her face being completely covered.

Eventually, both her own orgasm and the streams of cum hitting her face ended, but she knew she had another load coming. Slowly exiting her, Carl stood up and she extended her already cum covered face for him. She carefully opened her eyes and smiled devilishly up at him, her face glistening with cum. Ben and Adam stood back and watched her awaiting her final treat.

"Give it to me," she said and winked at Carl and immediately heard him grunt.

She closed her eyes, and soon she received another flow of cum hitting her face. Now that she wasn't orgasming, it was easier to focus on the sensation of the streams against her face. She gasped lightly with every splash, and knowing that Adam and Ben were watching her take yet another load added to the sensation. She felt that this final facial was a perfect crowning of the slut she had let out tonight. Carl kept showering her with more cum, and she knew she must be completely covered.

As the flow eventually ended, she leaned back in the couch and opened her eyes again. The guys were standing there for her, still naked and semi-erect. And she was sitting before them, naked and covered in their cum. No one spoke, and Christine couldn't really think of anything to say either. What is the appropriate thing to say after you have your colleagues fuck you and cover your face in cum?

"Excuse me, do I have something on my face?" she eventually said.

The guys chuckled at her little joke but they kept watching her, seemingly unable to tear their eyes away from her face and body. They had all admitted that they sometimes liked to think about her in terms of being a bit of a slut, and what they were now seeing was beyond any fantasies they might have. And she didn't mind them looking at her at all. She held her head high, and even turned it slowly back and forth to give them a better view of her glistening face.

Eventually she got curious and decided she also wanted to see what she looked like. She slowly and confidently rose from the couch and walked over to a full-length mirror by the entrance. Looking at her reflection, she gasped, barely believing it was her. Her face was glowing, glistening with hot, white cum. Strands were hanging from her chin, and were dripping down on her big tits. Quite a bit had gone in her hair, forming white lines that contrasted nicely against her dark curls. As the image settled in her head, she smiled to herself. Still in her high heels, she was certainly a slut with class.

She turned to her colleagues and gave them a big, proud grin.

"Well, this was just amazing!" she said. "I'm sure going to sign up for a lot of out-of-town conferences from now on. I hope you guys will do the same..."

The End

(Feedback always appreciated)