All Comments on 'Dirk's Family: Twin Sister Sadie'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Someone needs some anatomy lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total crap as usual

i couldn't get past the GG tits total garbage anything over a C cup is a waste and sags so much that they are ugly. most girls that big either get reductions or suffer major back pain and wish they could get a reduction. either keep it believable or keep it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it to yourself?

"keep it to yourself". I totally agree with this idea, except it makes more sense when applying to the criticism below. Honestly, you point out that its the same shit you always hate, yet you read it still and feel the need to comment about how much you hate the author for writing something you don't like to read. Find something more interesting to do with your negative life. This is fantasy. The author's name is "lovehugeboobs". Your opinion doesn't matter when its expressed in such a dumb manner. Hate stupid comments like that.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. As usual dont pay attention to the anon's. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dirk

Can Dirk have any hair on that muscular chest and abs?

TLMorganTLMorganover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Obviously that anon is not a fan of big tits so he definitely shouldn't be reading stories about big tits.. I enjoyed the story and hope there's a part 2 that will involved the bustier mother! Perhaps in future installments an even bigger grandma and some cousins and Aunts! So many possibilities at your disposal man! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tragedy to an enjoyable story

The title and the tags brought my interest into reading this story but when the author makes the tits and cock size unbelievable it dropped what could have a wonderful story to nearly cellar regions. Next time make it more believable sizes and I will most likely want to give it 5 stars,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moar!

As usual, another incredibly hot story. This story absolutely needs a sequel, one in which he pounds both his sister and mother. Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is just begging for a threesome sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel!

Please make a sequel to this, it is a great story and a threesome between the whole family who be fucking amazing.

NamelessOne616NamelessOne616about 9 years ago
Please write another one

Love your stories they are amazing!

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 9 years ago
Excellent story!

What a well written, romantic and loving journey. I was transported to that couch and was giddy with excitement when my sister came down those stairs! I lived it! Oh how crushing it was to come to the end. A splendid story like this needs to be at least three or four pages long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequelll!!

Pleaaasssse

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO WHEN IS IT MOM'S TURN?

It' s a natural progression for Dirk to dick Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please some more

I hope the sequel with mom comes soon. Also have her breast be filled with milk. That way the twins can suck it out. I hope Sadie is pregnant. Great story

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29over 5 years ago

Please more that was hot

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

That was a great story and I hope there's more. I'd love for their mother to beg him to knock her up too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Good read and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Was wondering

If sis was a virgin or not very experienced but when the writer gave her g cups and a huge ass that answered all questions. 18yo with those laughable body parts was chased and fucked by every male in a 40 mile radius and how she handled an 11" cock verifies she is a whore. Now poor brother having an 11 inch dick was a virgin because no teenage girl would let him near her unless they had been fucked since they were 13 like sis had been having developed porn star tits an ass. Just fyi it is ok to use cock, dick, and pussy more than once in a sex story. You do not have to use a different term for the body parts each time you mention them. That how you get sexy talk that sounds like "shove your hard pecker into my wet birthing canal" no one says some of the stupid shit you write during sex and quite frankly most people find it hard to speak much during really good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make more!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[05.11.22]

Hawt und Zsexxsi!

11/10!!!!11

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part two please

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Really bad. For openers, the past tense for grind is ground NOT grinded. From the time that mom came back in the door, the prose got so badly verbose to the point that it was unreadable. What's with this fixation on pregnancy? Discussing! If this type of writing is a hobby, you need to go back to building model airplanes or whatever . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous