Dirk's Family: Twin Sister Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting close, Sadie," Dirk timidly informed, using all his might to keep himself from blowing his load.

"Oh good! Blow all of your cum inside my cunt. Fill me up with your brotherly seed," his twin sister ordered gleefully.

"What? Sadie, I can't cum inside you," Dirk responded.

"Yes you can! Just let go of your hot, thick load! I want it. I want to feel you cum inside me," Sadie assured, riding him more intensely.

"Sadie, you could get pregnant! You are my sister!" Dirk still tried to protest.

"Please Dirk. Please brother. Please cum inside me. I want to get pregnant. I want you to make my tight tummy fat with your children. I decided it when I saw your colossal cock. Let's try for girls. Come on, brother! Impregnate me with our daughter-niece!" Sadie yelled out.

Dirk couldn't believe what he was hearing. His sister was riding him savagely, begging for him to impregnate her with incestuous kids. She knowingly wanted him to give her his babies. The idea blew his mind, and it made his cock more rigid than it had ever been in his life.

Then he heard a car pull into the driveway outside.

Dirk's eyes widened in fear and his heart lurched. His pulse was already racing, and it couldn't go much higher. Mom was home.

"Did you hear that? Mom is home! You better knock me up right now, or she will see us! She will see me desperately fucking my brother! She will see her son's dick shoved up her daughter's itty bitty cunt! Flood me with cum, brother!" Sadie shouted, her fucking not slowing.

"That's fucked up Sadie! We have to stop!" Dirk said, not meaning it at all.

"Uh-oh! She's getting out of the car! You better cum, brother!" Sadie warned with a smile, grinding on Dirk's dick harder than ever.

"Please stop Sadie! Mom is going to catch us!" her brother pleaded, moving his groping to the enormous breasts bouncing on her chest.

"You bet she will! Cum inside my pussy! Give me our daughter-niece!" Sadie demanded.

Dirk heard the house door open.

"I can't hold back any more! I'm gonna cum inside you Sadie," Dirk surrendered, the tension in his penis about to release.

Sadie bounced more vigorously in her reverse cowgirl as she readied for her brother's load to release. She shouted loudly as his big cock hit her deeply, and she started rubbing her clit. Dirk mashed his fingers into her pliable and abundant tit flesh, kneading like his life depended on it. He watched the incredible ass in front of him jiggle wildly, shaking in opposing circular motions.

Dirk's balls tightened and his muscles locked. He was ready.

As the siblings wildly sexed each other, a loud thump sounded from across the room as their mother's purse hit the floor. The twins' mother was standing before them, wide eyed at the sight she saw. Her jaw dropped.

"Oh yes! Mom! Dirk is fucking me so well with his big brother-cock! Did you know your son's dick was so fucking huge? Your son his going to cum inside your daughter! Brother is going to knock me up! YOUR SON IS MAKING ME CUM!" Sadie happily hollered, as her pleasure tipped over the edge.

"OH FUCK! SIS, I'M CUMMING INSIDE OF YOU!" Dirk howled.

"I'M CUMMING! INCEST IS SO HOT! I WANT YOUR BABIES!" his climaxing sister yelled.

Dirk's heavy balls contracted as he fired his first enormous rope of seed into his sister's fertile womb. Sadie's cunt spasmed on his thick trunk as her climax bubbled all over, responding positively to the seed smashing into her. She felt him bursting inside her, slamming her womb with waves of cum. Sadie gleefully shouted as she felt her brother saturate her clam with jism.

Dirk shot warm load after warm load, coating her insides with brother-spunk. Sadie's orgasm intensified, leading her pussy to coax more cum from Dirk by constricting the grip on his cock. Dirk clenched his teeth as he pumped more seed, walls of bliss hitting him over and over again.

The brother and sister lovers rode their perfect orgasms together, surely conceiving their incestuous child as they did. As Dirk flexed his last wave of jizz into Sadie's cunt, his sister fell backwards onto him, signaling the finish of her ultimate bliss.

Sadie reached out and Dirk felt her hand caress the side of his face. Dirk breathed heavily, trying to recover from the amazing sex he just experienced. He was also trying to ignore his mother, standing just a few feet away. Sadie bit her lower lip, still washed over with sexual satisfaction, and looked at her mother.

"Brother fucked me so incredibly, Mom. I'm sure he knocked me up. I won't apologize for fucking him. I'm not sorry my brother got me pregnant," she admitted with a small smile.

Dirk wasn't sorry either.

12