Dirty Doctor Dickter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers

With further encouragement, Laura unhooked her bra in back. She held it up with her hands for a moment, but with all three residents encouraging her to "drop it Laura, let's see 'em," the young nurse finally dropped her bra and exposed her tits.

I get to see a lot of breasts in my job. But Laura's naked tits have to rank up there with some of the best. I've seen bigger ones, but Laura's pair were not only fairly large, but also quite full, round, and extremely firm. Her medium-dark-colored areolas were medium sized, and her nipples pointed up. They looked too good to be all real, but they looked way too good to be fake.

Laura danced and shook her chest out in front of her. There was relatively little bouncing, just because those puppies were so damned firm. Laura leaned forward and hung her firm tits into each of our faces. She stepped back as Norman tried to grab them. And then Asif called out for her to remove her panties.

Laura's dollar bills fell out of her panties as she slowly slid her panties down. Her pussy was shaved, with a patch of dark hair right above her mound. Laura spread her legs wide, bent a little at the knees, and thrust her pussy out towards a grinning Chad. Asif was behind her, and got to watch her butt cheeks shake.

"C'mere, Laura," I called. I had to return to my rounds, so I wanted the first lap dance. Laura stood in front of me, and I pulled her over and down on my lap. My hardon inside of my slacks made contact with her bare pussy mound, and I whispered, "Hump me, Laura." Laura thrust her crotch towards me, and rubbed my dick with it. Her melons were now in my face, and I reached up with both hands and groped them. They felt as firm as they looked. I kneaded them and squeezed them, and took her right nipple into my mouth. Laura threw her head back, and I buried my face into her cleavage. I got in some feels of her long smooth thighs and firm ass cheeks before releasing her. But not before sliding my finger along her pussy slit, to make sure she was wet. She was.

Of course I could have cum again, but it was getting late. I lifted Laura off of me, and pushed her over to Norman's chair. Norman grabbed her and pulled her down onto his lap. As he turned her around, he pulled his dick out of his scrub pants, and made Laura rub her pussy over it, while he reached around her and groped her tits with his pudgy hands.

I stood up to leave, but I waited long enough to see Norman slide his cock into Laura's pussy. She was plenty wet, and let out a gasp as the ugly man's cock slid inside of her. Laura almost immediately began to shudder and gyrate through mini-orgasms. And as much as I would love to stay and watch the three interns continue ravaging the hot young nurse, I had to leave.

As I exited the room, there were several other residents out in the hall, hearing the music. "Go on in," I told them, and they did.

CHAPTER THREE

8:40 AM, Memorial Hospital.

Some patients have told my staff that I'm "indiscreet" or "insensitive". That's no accident. I love to embarrass my female patients, and it has become instinctive for me to find ways to do that. Like when I make sure a woman's gown is open slightly in back, and I will have a nurse escort her down the hall to get weighed or a test. I stand back and watch spectators in the hall staring at her jiggling bare ass. The patient often knows that she is being exposed, too - they can feel the draft, see the stares, hear some comments.

In my office, I like having the door opened when I have a woman all or partially nude. Sometimes people are walking by in the hall and get to see a bit of a treat. The female patients hate being exposed that way, but they rarely say anything about it.

This morning at the hospital, I stopped by one last patient on the second floor. Carol was a forty-four year old married brunette woman who was pretty attractive for her age; a pretty face and a nice curvy figure. She was a fairly new patient for me. She had been admitted last night with chest pains. It is quite common for people to have symptoms of heart attacks when it in reality can be something else completely. Sometimes it's just heartburn. In Carol's case, that's likely what it was, but she was kept overnight for observation.

Carol was reclining in the bed closest to the window. When I entered the room, there were a number of visitors present. They were introduced to me as Carol's husband, Carol's sister, the sister's husband (Carol's brother-in-law), and the sister's son, who appeared to be eighteen, pimply and gangly. Carol was resting comfortably in a hospital gown with a sheet pulled up over her, her bed propped up at about a forty-five degree angle. The family started to leave the room. I told them that they could stay, that I would only be a few minutes to check Carol's vitals, and that I would pull the curtain.

The bed nearest the door was empty, and the family moved over to that half of the room. I pulled the curtain that was between the beds. But I didn't close it completely. I left it open at both ends, a good three feet. Standing by the window facing the curtain, I asked Carol a few questions, and then announced loudly that I was going to pull her gown down.

Behind the curtain, I could hear Carol's husband talking to Carol's sister. Then, as I was untying the strings of Carol's gown around her neck, I saw Carol's brother-in-law, subtly peeking around the curtain by the top of the bed. And, I could see Carol's nephew, looking around the curtain down by the foot of the bed. Carol was looking at me and didn't see them.

I pulled Carol's gown down below both breasts, and roamed my stethoscope and hands around her chest. "Raise your hands over your head and face the window." There was no reason for that, but it made Carol look more vulnerable. Carol was now topless, with her hands over her head, her larger C cup breasts hanging nicely on her bare chest. Despite a tanned chest, her tits were very pale, capped with large dark areolas. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the brother-in-law standing straight and looking down at his sister-in-law's chest. I wondered if he'd ever seen her tits before. And I glanced over at Carol's nephew. His eyes were bugging out of his head. He certainly looked like he'd never seen his aunt's tits before, if he'd ever seen any tits before.

I made a point to move my fingers and stethoscope around rapidly, which caused Carol's tits to jiggle for the man and teen watching. Then I told Carol I was going to check her abdomen. I pulled the bed sheet down all the way off of her feet. Then I lifted the hem of her hospital gown exposing her thighs, and then finally I exposed Carol's panty-covered bottom. Her panties were pink cotton. She probably didn't have a chance to change when she came from the hospital, and this just happened to be what she was wearing at the time. They did seem clean, and pulled tight over her pubic mound.

Carol was still facing the window as I grabbed her panties, and gently pulled them down her hips, down her thighs, and pulled them off of her feet. I gently pushed her thighs apart, and Carol obligingly spread her legs a little. I rubbed and tapped on her abdomen, just above her thick triangle of brown pubic hair. It was quite a bush.

I glanced back over at the nephew, and he was in a slack-jawed gawk, his eyes perhaps six feet from his aunt's exposed pussy. He even had a pretty good erection going, tenting his slacks. The brother-in-law was also staring intently, but with a firm jaw and lust-filled eyes.

Carol turned to face me, and caught her nephew looking at her from the other side of the curtain. She didn't say anything, but her eyes made it clear that she knew she was being seen naked by her teen nephew. Then she caught her brother-in-law looking at her. She started to sit up, but her legs were still spread and I held her down.

Then Carol's husband must have noticed one or both of his in-laws watching his wife. He stopped talking, and quickly walked over and started to close the curtain at the bottom by the nephew. He looked over long enough to know that Carol's naked tits and pussy were being seen by his nephew and brother-in-law. The brother-in-law stepped away from the curtain, and I pulled Carol's gown down over her bottom, and casually pulled her top up over her tits. I said a few kind words to Carol about not worrying and being released shortly. Then I walked around the curtain to leave, I was met with a dirty stare by a flustered and blushing husband, but he said nothing to me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While filling out a form at the nurse's station, I saw an orderly name Igor entering a patient's room. He looked a little suspicious. I knew Igor could be a little naughty, ever since the time that I walked in on him fondling a comatose sixty-eight year-old woman's tits and pussy. I didn't report Igor - not only was he a kindred spirit, but with something hanging over Igor, I've used Igor to act as lookout for my own adventures. In return I sometimes gave Igor a heads-up if he was working a shift where I knew a fairly attractive woman was comatose or under anesthesia.

I quietly followed Igor into the room. This wasn't one of my patients. Whomever she was, she was unconscious, and Igor had her gown pulled up to her waist, and he was on the bed, fucking her. I watched the large orderly fuck the still patient and gnaw on her tits for a few minutes, then silently left.

CHAPTER FOUR

9:20 AM, at my private office.

A fine start to the office portion of my day. My first patient was Kathy. She has a last name, but I like to refer to classy women by their first name as one more tool to bring them down a little more. Kathy had been a patient for a few years, but had only come in for emergencies and had never gotten a full physical before. So this was the first time that I got to see the attractive blonde wife, mother, and career woman, naked.

Exam Room 3 is next to my office, and, like my office, has a window facing the office building next door. The Venetian blinds in Exam Room 3 are often set so they aren't completely closed. People above them can see down into the exam room. Specifically, there are three second-floor offices on the building next door that can see in. I didn't have to watch Kathy undress on the hidden camera that records everything in Exam Room 3. I knew she was undressing, because the man in one of those offices was peering out his window, down into Exam Room 3. I don't know the man's name, but I refer to him as "Bud." Bud, a bald chubby middle aged man, spends a lot of time looking out his window into Exam Room 3.

I entered Exam Room 3 to see Kathy sitting on the edge of the table in only a flimsy paper gown. I deliberately closed the door fast enough to cause a slight breeze, which blew the paper off her legs a little. Kathy tried to hold it down to cover at least the upper parts of her thigh.

I asked some pleasantries and got some personal information. "How many children do you have?"

"Two. My son is twenty, and my daughter is eighteen."

"Have I met your children?"

"No. My daughter Brittany is here for the first time after going to pediatricians. She's your next patient."

Hmm. A teen girl. Sounds promising. "I'll bet she's as pretty as her mother." Kathy didn't respond, just looked a little flustered. Then I checked her ears, nose, throat, and a few other routine things. Standing as close to her as I could, even pressing against her on occasion, I admired her well-groomed blonde hair, delicately done makeup, and a whiff of perfume. Most of the time, when women come in for exams, they make themselves look their best for me.

Then I asked some routine questions, jotting them down in her file. "When was your last period?" "Any problems with discharges?" "Spotting?"

And then I threw in a few less than routine questions. "Have you had any pain during sex?"

"No."

"Have you had anal sex in the past year?"

"No."

"Have you been treated for an STD in the past year?"

"No."

"Have you had multiple partners in the past year?"

"No."

Kathy's voice wasn't quite to the irritated stage from my intrusive personal questions yet, but she was getting a quizzical expression on her face.

"We'll begin the breast examination now. Will you just allow your gown to drop to your waist?"

Kathy let her paper gown drop off of her chest. I stared at her bare tits for the first time. Not bad for a mature woman. Smallish, but fairly firm, with smaller pinkish brown areolas. I made a point of smiling as I stared at them. As her legs dangled off of the exam table, I moved in as close as I could, bumping my thigh into her bare knees.

"What I'd like you to do is place your hands on your waist like this and press real hard. Place your hands like this", I said clasping my hands, "and pull real hard."

Kathy did as she was told. She was looking away from me, or down. This part of the exam was actually standard, but I enjoyed watching her thrust her chest out and present me her tits.

"Put your hands on your waist. Turn to the left. Now the right." I smiled as she posed for me.

"Fine. Could you raise your hands above your head?" The classy woman raised her arms up as instructed. "We'll perform an auxiliary examination."

I reached out with my right hand, and felt the side of her left tit. I worked my hand around her tit with slow rolling motions. Her breathing got heavier. Her nipples were still soft, her areolas flat. Up to this point I was going by the book, except for my smiling. After going over the sides of both of her tits, I felt around the rest of her tits. I wanted to get her nipples hard while she was still sitting up. With some tweaking and tugging, they finally sprouted, as her areolas puckered. I felt her longer than she was used to, no doubt. And, I was into a full-palm fondle, which an experienced woman would probably think is unusual. Kathy's tits were softer than the younger nurses' tits I was fondling earlier today, but that's normal. They were still getting me hard.

"Now we'll begin palpations. Please lie down on your back." Kathy lay back on the exam table, and I pulled out the tray for her feet. "Hands above your head." Kathy lay back with her hands up. I placed both hands on her left tit, and circled them around her areolas. I worked my way to the outside, jiggling the tit more than I should have. Then I "rocked" the nipple, squeezing it for "discharge." Kathy would have been used to this, too. But of course I spent an unusually long time on the eraser-sized nipple, diddling it and tugging it.

"Kathy, will you see if you can express any discharge?" Kathy knew what I was asking, and reached down with her right hand, and began pulling on her own nipple. This was also standard, but I enjoyed watching the woman playing with her own nipples.

I couldn't resist a few more inappropriate questions. "Good, no discharge. Do you work your nipples much during masturbation sessions?"

She hesitated, but then answered, "No."

"Does your husband bite them or pull hard on them?"

"No."

I repeated all of this "examining" with her right tit. Kathy's breathing got heavier, and I enjoyed her chest going up and down under my palm. She was reacting, probably knowing I was being inappropriate to some degree, but she wasn't about to verbally object. She may have noticed that my semi-hard cock was bumping against her thigh and knee. That would have been another big clue to her that I was enjoying fondling her.

I pulled on both of her nipples longer as I smiled down on her. My breathing was heavier, as well as Kathy's. She involuntarily shuddered and thrust her chest out. Her nipples looked long and swollen now.

"Very good, Kathy. Now we'll do the vaginal exam." I raised the back of the table so her torso was partially sitting up. Then I pulled the two stirrups out from the sides of the exam table. I helped Kathy place her feet in each one. I pushed back her paper gown down her thighs, and exposed her pussy. Most physicians would have told her that she could cover her top now, but I made a point not to. And so this pretty wife was sitting back with her tits out, her legs spread wide, and her pussy showing. I love my job.

As I said, most women come to me looking their best. Kathy was no exception, and had fresh-shaved legs, and a neatly trimmed pussy. It was nice to see that she didn't shave her pussy completely, but it was newly trimmed short, and shaved back a bit from her thigh.

I put on a latex glove and dabbed some lubrication on it. I inserted a Speculum into her pussy to keep it open. I slid my finger in, and turned it, clockwise and counter clockwise. I went in deep, smiling at Kathy.

I removed the Speculum, and then added more lubrication to my finger, and slid it up her puckered asshole. Kathy inhaled. It was a tight fit. "Relax".

Now that I was "in", the real fun started. "You don't like anal sex?"

"No."

"Have you ever tried anal sex?"

"No."

"You should try it." I slid my finger in deep, and then slid it in and out slowly. Kathy inhaled and exhaled loudly. I could feel her trying to relax her muscles.

While my right finger was still in her asshole, I slid my left hand into her pussy. This was actually by the book. But what wasn't in the book was that I wasn't wearing a glove on my left hand. I was sliding my bare finger in and out of her pussy. There was still some lubrication from the jelly I'd inserted before. But soon, I could tell that there was some natural secretion also.

Kathy started to breathe unevenly, and looked up into my eyes, probably wondering when I was going to be done. But I was just starting.

"A little bit longer." I leered down at her as she lay back. She was in a very vulnerable position, on her back with her legs spread, with a man who wasn't her husband playing with her pussy and her asshole. Her expressions varied from irritation to fear to some anger. She was pretty sure that I was going over the line, but she wasn't saying so.

I moved my middle and index fingers around in her pussy. "You're still pretty tight, Kathy. Do you Kegel?"

Kathy looked at me, and simply shook her head no. She was starting to move her butt around in discomfort.

I slid my left thumb up over her clit and diddled around the swollen knob. Kathy emitted an audible gasp.

"You're doing fine, Kathy." I continued working her asshole, her pussy, and her clit simultaneously. Her exposed nipples were still rock hard.

"WHoooo!" Kathy emitted moans, shuddering her bottom around my hands, as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. She bit her lip, but couldn't help but let out a few more grunts as she wiggled her bottom and shook her thighs as much as she could in her constraining position. Her thighs jiggled, then clamped around my hand like a vise.

Kathy shook through an orgasm. I made her have it. She knew I knew she had an orgasm. She knew that I'd deliberately forced her orgasm. But perhaps she wasn't a hundred percent sure yet. Or maybe she just didn't know what to do or say about it. Either way she likely felt some shame, because she'd had an obvious orgasm in front of a man who wasn't her husband. Her face was red, but Kathy said nothing.

But I wasn't done yet. While making a lot of noise with instruments, I unzipped my fly, and hauled out my hard cock. I deftly reached into my pocket for a condom, opened the package, and slipped it over my erection. I stood up, making sure that Kathy's gown was up to her knees, shielding my lower body. I placed my dick head between her legs. With Kathy's knees up high and her legs spread wide, I slowly and carefully slid my cock into her well-lubricated and stretched pussy.

Kathy's face looked alarmed, but the light I had shining on her face kept her from staring down at me too long. She was wondering what instrument I was "examining" her with now. The instrument I was using was my favorite one to use, one that I was very attached to. It's not the first time I've fucked a patient during an exam. They get used to spreading their pussies for me, having large blunt instruments shoved up their slits, and one more might alarm them, especially when I'm sitting higher. They may suspect I'm up to something, but with no proof I've never been called on it.

George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers