Dirty Doctor Dickter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back between Eileen's legs and inserted several fingers into her pussy as I stood above her. I leered down at her as she stared up at me with a drugged but frightened expression on her whimpering face. I diddled her tight pussy, both for pleasure and to get it all lubricated. I could feel Eileen's pussy muscles contracting some, but she was too weak to fight much.

I dropped my pants, gave my cock a couple of strokes, and laid the hard unit on Eileen's pubic mound. Massaging her bare thighs on each side of me, I slid my cock up and down, feeling her coarse pussy hair sliding along my shaft.

Once completely hard, I aimed my dick head at her exposed slit, and slid it in.

"MMmmmmm!" was all that Eileen could muster. I thrust in all the way.

I grabbed her hips and humped quickly, feeling my cock shaft sliding along her pussy walls. Then I thrust harder, and Eileen's torso started to shake as I pumped into her. Her big tits started to bobble on her chest.

Eileen could only muster a low moan, like some drunk. "Hummmnunnng." I thrust harder, and her groans became rhythmic as her torso was pulled up and down. "Hummm. Hummm. Hunnngh."

I was thrusting rapidly now. Eileen's body was getting thrown around quite a bit. Her tits were bobbling all over, nearly in the opposite direction of her sliding torso. Our hips made loud slapping noises each time they met. Her slender thighs shook also.

"Mmmm. Hummmm. Hungggh!" grunted Eileen as she got tossed.

Then I decided to use that tube of lubricating jelly that was still in my pocket. I pulled out the tube, but some jelly on my middle finger, and worked the digit into Eileen's asshole. She moaned louder as my finger slid deeply into her asshole. But she got even louder when I pulled my cock out of her pussy, put on a lubricated condom, and began to work it into her ass.

I pushed her legs back to bring her asshole to the edge of the table, and managed to slowly slide my throbbing muscle into her ass. It was tight, and I asked out loud, "Do you let your husband fuck you in the ass?" Of course Eileen couldn't answer.

I stroked rapidly again, thrusting in an upward motion, and with all the foreplay and all the tightness, and staring at the hot slender naked wife below me, I gushed sperm into my condom in her asshole.

After cleaning myself and disposing of the used condom, I grabbed Eileen's panties off the floor. I slid them on her legs and up over her butt. She was starting to come around but was still pretty limp, so I took the liberty of sliding her pants up her legs and over her bottom, putting her bra on her chest, helping her up to a sitting position, hooking her bra, and pulling her shirt over her head.

Once I got her shoes on her, I got her to stand up. She was conscious but still too groggy and too shocked to say a word.

"Eileen, I want to thank you for having consensual sex with me, which is what I'll tell anybody if you should make a complaint. So I will trust you to be discreet about your little office visit with your family doctor."

I helped Eileen out the front door, and made sure that she got to her car okay. A few minutes later I looked out the window, and her car was gone. I'm quite confident that I will never see or hear from her again.

But she was a good fuck while it lasted. I love my job.

THE END