Dirty Doctor Dickter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers

"Please," Linda had begged as she cried in my office, sitting in a chair across from my desk, with her son still back in the exam room. "He could die without this operation, and no surgeon will touch it without insurance."

I sat back and looked at Linda. She was not my patient, she went to another doctor, but I'd seen her numerous times in the past year when she brought her son. She was a striking looking woman. Probably about forty, a tall shapely brunette. Her legs were long, her tits were big, she looked like a former Vegas model with a wholesome Midwestern face.

I told her that she was asking me to risk my license and my practice. I gave her the whole routine. I knew I had her, the way she sobbed. But, my schedule was booked solid the rest of the day, and I was already running behind.

I stood up and walked around my desk, and stood behind her in her chair. She was wearing a cotton blouse buttoned up high. I put my hands on her shoulders. Then I dropped the other shoe. "I can be bribed. But not with money." My hands massaged her shoulders. "A beautiful woman like you can get a man to do nearly anything, if you're willing."

"No, I won't do that! I don't cheat on my husband." she whimpered, once she caught my drift.

"I don't want you to 'cheat.' But even a healthy woman like you needs to be, ah, 'looked at' by a qualified doctor. Come back tomorrow. Book an appointment for yourself, alone. I want to... examine you. Book a complete physical. Isn't one appointment with me worth the life of your son? Isn't it?"

I slid my hands down her chest from behind. Her breasts were really large on the tall woman, probably a 40D bra that I had in my hands. Linda didn't stop me.

"You'll have 'doctor-patient immunity, no one needs to know. Do we have a deal, Linda?" I gave her tits a firm squeeze over her bra.

"Yyyy...yes," she sobbed.

"Good. Now sit here until you're composed, and when you leave tell the front desk to book an appointment tomorrow for a complete physical."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So now, I was walking into Exam Room 2 to give Mrs. Graham a full "physical." Linda sat on the exam table, dressed in a tight sweater, and tight blue jeans. My take is that she didn't want to look too obviously sexy, but didn't want to blow the deal by looking unattractive. Her full shoulder-length brown hair was well groomed. Her make-up was well applied. I was impressed.

"Good afternoon, Linda," I started. "You look very nice today. It's going to be a pleasure examining you."

Linda's knees were shaking as I looked closely into her eyes. "Let's check your ears." I turned to her right side, but instead of looking in her ear, I swathed my tongue around it. She shuddered, but kept silent, staring ahead.

I asked her to open her mouth and stick her tongue out. She obeyed, and I stuck my tongue out and touched hers with it. She instinctively rolled her tongue back in her mouth and closed her lips.

"Uh, uh. No deal unless you do EVERYTHING I say. Stick your tongue back out. Real far."

Linda did as told, with sad puppy dog eyes. I slithered my tongue around hers, both of our tongues out of our mouths. "Say Ahh!"

"Ahh," Linda moaned, while I still flitted my tongue around hers. Then I moved in and kissed her on the lips while still tongue-ing her. We entwined for a minute. The tall woman whimpered nearly inaudibly but she kept her tongue against mine.

"Now it's time for a breast exam. Have you checked for lumps lately?"

"Uh, yes."

"But it's always good to have a professional check too. Allow me to help you with your sweater."

I grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled the garment up, over her big white bra. Linda obediently lifted her arms, and I pulled her sweater over her head, catching it briefly on her chin, before pulling it through her hair. I threw the sweater onto a chair, staring at her bra and protruding cleavage. I reached around Linda, and unhooked her bra. I grasped the straps, and pulled down, until the bra cups fell free, and her big mature tits fell loose. As I tossed the bra onto the chair, Linda covered her tits with her arms.

"Hands on your hips, please." Linda did as she was told. "Holy Christ!" I exclaimed, "That is a nice big rack!" Her areolas were large and fairly dark, and her mature hooters sloped down a little, but for the most part they were magnificent mammaries on a mature mamma.

Linda looked down at the floor, choking back tears. But when I told her to "Thrust your chest out, arch your back," she obeyed, and I stood before her and smiled while admiring her tits.

"Now I'll check for lumps. But I won't use the three finger method, not for these big babies, or I'd be here all day." I simply put both hands out and squeezed and palmed them.

They were heavy monsters. I fondled them roughly, lifting and kneading them.

"Now I will check for secretion." I tugged hard on her nipples. They got real, real long, and fat. Her areolas puckered. Her thumb-sized nipples got twin tugs from my fingers, much harder than I would normally squeeze a nipple. I shook her tits by shaking her nipples up and down.

"No secretion yet. Let me try the oral method." I leaned over and planted my lips on Linda's right nipple, and suckled it, while still groping her left tit. I alternated from one nipple to the other, biting them occasionally.

Linda put her hands behind her on the table, and threw her head back, her eyes and mouth both wide open. I slapped her tits a little just to get them to bobble and sway. I love to watch tits move.

I stood up straight, and while wiping saliva from my mouth, said, "Okay Linda, stand up please."

Linda obeyed, trying to cover her exposed tits with her arms. I reached down and unsnapped her denim pants, unzipped them, and tugged the tight slacks down her mature hips and butt. She stayed as still as she could while I jostled her, finally getting past her butt to expose pink cotton panties, stretched tightly over her ass and pubic mound.

"Pink, nice!" I commented, as I pulled her pants down her long thighs and calves. Linda obediently stepped out of her pants one foot at a time.

I took a moment to admire her long bare legs. Then I grabbed her panties from both sides, and yanked them down to her knees in one tug. I let the panties fall to her feet, as I admired Linda's big forest of long brown pubic hair. I love pubic hair.

Linda kept trying to hide her bare body parts, and I had to tell her, "Keep your hands on your hips, Linda. Stand up straight, shoulders back."

Linda posed nude for me as I walked around her and admired her statuesque form. Her butt had a little bit of mature meat, but not bad, and the pale butt flesh and long matronly butt crack gave my cock tingles. I ran my hand down her waist as she shivered, and toyed with her meaty butt cheeks, squeezing them and sliding my palm around them. I slid my middle finger up her crack slowly, and she puckered her cheeks and gasped.

"Very nice, Linda, now please lay back down on the table. I'll examine your breasts some more." Linda lied back on the table. Her big pale tits sloped just slightly off to the sides. I fondled them once again, squeezing, batting, jiggling, and tugging them. I leaned over and tongued them, covering them with saliva. Standing at her right side, I slid my right hand down her stomach and hips, taking a moment to squeeze the inside of her upper right thigh. Finally I rested my hand on her nest, and rubbed her pussy slowly.

"Oh, yes, I nearly forgot, we need to take your temperature. I have a special oral thermometer for you." Then I threw off my lab coat and shoes, and quickly unsnapped and unzipped my pants, and dropped them on the floor. My briefs came off next, and my hard cock sprang out.

Linda looked over at my exposed hairy cock wide-eyed, as I stood to her side and thrust my cock in her face. "Put this in your mouth until the mercury rises." I slid my cock head into Linda's mouth. She obediently wrapped her lips around it as I leaned in and slid my shaft into her mouth.

"Ah, yes! Good girl, the mercury is rising and red!" I held the back of Linda's head, and fucked her mouth rapidly. Her lips slurped audibly as her neck craned and her head bobbed. My cock was now red, and risen.

"Now I have a very special, thorough breast exam." I grabbed the nearby tube of KY Jelly, uncapped it, held it between her breasts, and dropped a big gob of jelly right between her tits.

I climbed onto the exam table that the busty naked wife was lying on. I threw my right leg over her torso, and straddled her chest. I laid my throbbing cock right between her big tits, right where the gobs of KY was, and slid up and down.

I grabbed both of her tits from the side and squeezed them around my cock. The jelly gave me plenty of friction, and it felt great having my stiff unit encased in my patient's warm soft tits. "Oh, baby!" I groaned.

I rode Linda as her tits shook in my hands. Linda looked down in wide-eyed horror as my dick head disappeared and reappeared from between her tits, just inches from her face. I could've cum that way easily, but I wasn't done with my exam.

I climbed off of my teary patent, pulled the stirrups out, and placed her feet in them. I stared down at her long thighs spread wide, and could see her puckered asshole, and glistening pussy lips sticking out of her hairy mound.

"I'll start the vaginal exam now," I calmly stated. Then I sat down in my stool between her legs, and burrowed my face into her pussy. I felt her warm thighs touching my ears, and licked deep into her salty pussy. She shivered as I tongued her, flitting back and forth, then deep inside. My nose pressed into her clit, and she let out a moan.

I stood between her legs, and stabbed at her pussy slit with my dick head. Her pussy was soaking wet, all on its own. I slid in easily, and fucked rapidly, watching her tits bobble all over.

I stopped fucking the mature wife. I grabbed the KY tube and dabbed some lubrication on my finger, and slid my right index finger inside of her asshole. Linda gasped and recoiled, probably a combination of having her asshole penetrated, the cold lube, and the realization that she was about to get fucked in the ass.

"No, please, I don't... do... that!" She sobbed.

"Shhh," I said, and Linda just silently whispered as I worked my dick head into her asshole. Slowly I pushed it in, inch by inch. Then I started thrusting, hard.

Linda twisted her head back and forth, and twisted her body, causing her tits to shake in opposite directions. I thrust deep and hard, and the gorgeous mom and wife grunted. "Hurg, urgggh!"

I was sweating a little, and the feeling of the tight asshole and the view of the crying and grunting wife gyrating all over beneath me caused me to be close to cumming already.

I reached down and fingered Linda's pussy, and took her swollen clit between my thumb and lubricated index finger. With the jelly, I got a good slippery feeling as I diddled and squeezed her clit.

"OOHHHHH!" Linda squealed. "OHHHHH! AHHHHH!" She flailed around the exam table, thrashing her head from side to side, her hair and her tits flying everywhere, her thighs and stomach jiggling too. "GRRRRGHHHH!"

Linda squeezed her thighs tightly around me, and shuddered through a long orgasm. I've seen patients have more subdued seizures than Linda's orgasm.

That was enough for me, and I let fly a load of jizm into her asshole, leaving my cock inside of her until it was done spurting.

I withdrew my cock from Linda's asshole with a loud "schlurppp", and got dressed. "Get dressed now, hurry," I told her, and she uneasily stood up and started to find her clothes. I handed her some tissue, and she wiped off her mouth, chest, pussy, and asshole, before putting on her clothes.

"You did wonderful in your exam, Linda," I said. "Don't worry about your son, I'll get you the forms you'll need." With that I exited the exam room and left Linda to finish dressing alone.

CHAPTER EIGHT

My private cell phone rang.

"Liberty," said the deep voice with a heavy accent. "Come over if you have a minute. I have one I think you'll like."

I recognized the voice as Dr. Gropya, a podiatrist whose office is across the hall from mine.

"I'm on my way," I replied.

I exited a private door to the hallway, and knocked on the unmarked door that I knew was Dr. Gropya's exam room. The door opened. The older, short, heavyset, sweaty Indian Dr. Gropya quickly let me in, and shut the door behind me. Behind him, on the table, was an unconscious woman with an IV in her arm.

For a podiatrist, Dr. Gropya was able to convince a high number of female patients that they should be put under anesthesia while he did some minor procedure on her foot, something that only required a local. And then he charged them for the anesthesia. The woman before me was about thirty-one, dark-haired, and pretty.

"Look at these beauties," he chuckled in his thick accent. Looking down through his thick glasses, he unbuttoned the woman's blouse to reveal her black bra, and pulled up on the cups to reveal both of her big tits.

While I preferred to sexually humiliate my female patents, Dr. Gropya, who as a foot doctor didn't get to see too many undressed patients, liked to knock out his women, and then get in his looks, and feels. He knew I was a kindred doctor, and sometimes called me over if he had a woman that he was particularly proud to share with me.

"See?" Dr. Gropya said, as he squeezed and jiggled both of the unconscious patient's impressive tits sitting high on her chest. "Nice ones."

I reached over and grabbed the nearest tit, and squeezed the firm melon. "I concur with your diagnosis, Doctor," I agreed.

I continued toying with the woman's big pale tits and dark areolas, while Dr. Gropya unzipped her slacks and pulled them down. He worked her pants and navy panties down to mid-thigh, and ran his stubby fingers through her dark thick pubic hair.

"I have to get back to my patients, but thanks for the thesis," I said, heading for the door.

"Always glad to get a second opinion from you," replied Dr. Gropya. As I opened the door to leave, I looked back and saw the podiatrist lean over between his patient's legs and taste her pussy lips with his tongue.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I took a moment to go through some mail on my desk. One terse letter was from some lawyer, representing Mrs. Juggs. Joy Juggs was a patient that had no insurance, and I agreed to treat her for an emergency for free - if she agreed to return another day of my choosing and allow herself to be videotaped getting an exam. A medical group wanted to get a videotape of an actual female patient getting an actual female exam, to show to medical students. I agreed to help, and Mrs. Juggs "volunteered" to "star" in the video, which I assured her would only be shown to medical students. But once the professional camera crew came in and videotaped me giving her a complete nude physical, the finished video, uh, somehow ended up getting posted on YouVids, the popular internet video site, and went viral. Okay, I uploaded the video myself.

And then, after Mrs. Juggs, Mr. Juggs, and virtually every male that Mrs. Juggs had ever known had seen her naked with her tits getting felt and her hairy pussy opened wide, she sued me. But I have a copy of the form she signed, and clearly I could get out of this lawsuit with no trouble.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6:00 PM, at my private office

My last patient of the day was Eileen. She was a last-minute appointment, complaining of abdominal pains. I instructed Gail to have her strip to her panties and get into a gown. And I told Gail that she could go home as soon as Eileen was checked in. I would handle the paperwork and billing later. Gail looked at me like she knew I was up to something, but did as she was told. The office was now empty, except for myself, and Eileen.

Sometimes I just go for it. I know women, inside and out. I just knew that Eileen, whom I have treated before but never saw naked, was a woman I could "trust" to keep her humiliation to herself.

Eileen was a thirty-one year old married brunette with no kids, a gorgeous face, and an elegant figure. At five foot seven inches, her hair was long, dark, and straight. Her eyes were brown. Her figure was slender, her thighs perhaps just a bit too skinny. But she was no stick figure. Her hips were just wide enough, and despite her near-skinny shape her tits were pretty large. C cups likely.

I exchanged pleasantries with Eileen, who had to admit that "I had these bad abdominal pains this morning, but they're nearly gone now."

"I'm glad you came in anyway, Eileen. Let's take a look." After the usual looking in her mouth and making a point to move in close to her face, I put my stethoscope to her chest. I moved behind her, and pulled her gown open. I asked her to breathe in and out as I held the stethoscope on her back, but my eyes were on her now-exposed tits. Mmmmm. Big, round, and firm.

I moved back to the front. I held the stethoscope to her chest down by her cleavage with my left hand, but my right hand was cupping her left tit. Nice and firm. I could see by her expression that she was suspicious why I was fondling her tits when her complaint was abdominal pains, but she said nothing. Her nipples got hard from my fondling and pinching, and her areolas puckered. She had long nipples.

I said, "Okay, lie back on the table." Eileen closed the top of her gown, but as Eileen lied back, I opened her gown at the bottom. She was wearing tight blue cotton panties. Without hesitation, I grabbed the sides, and tugged them down her legs. Eileen lifted her butt off the table until her panties were down off her, and I slid them down and dropped them on the chair.

Eileen had a nice dark brown patch of pubic hair. It may have been trimmed back from her thighs a bit, but it was pretty full and long. I liked it.

I tapped on Eileen's stomach and abdomen and asked her if it hurt. Then I pulled out the stirrups. I took each of Eileen's feet and put them into the stirrups, getting in a few feels of her long smooth calves.

I had the syringe prepared and in my lab coat pocket. She didn't even see it before I quickly injected her. She only looked at me with a shocked and quizzical expression. "What was that?"

"It's a drug that is used to immobilize patients so they won't make involuntary movements during surgery. You won't go to sleep. You'll know what's happening, and you'll feel everything. But you won't fight me."

Within seconds the drug weakened her. I grabbed some restraints from the lower drawer of the cabinet. I tied her limp hands above her head and to the corners of the table, and wrapped one around each of her ankles, securing her into the stirrups.

Her feet were in the air, spread wide. Her pussy was fully exposed to me. She could only stare at me as I opened her gown and admired her large breasts sitting high on her slender torso. Her areolas were fairly wide and pink on her fair skin, and her nipples still erect. Eileen could only stare up at me, emitting small gasps and whimpers, as I stood at her side and massaged her bare tits.

I leaned over and planted my mouth on her right tit, and suckled her hard nipple. I did the same with her right tit, leaving a trail of saliva on her tits. I kissed my way up her chest and neck, and then kissed her lips. Her eyelids were heavy but she knew what I was doing as I slid my tongue inside her mouth and found her lethargic tongue. I made out with her while feeling both of her tits.

I slid my right hand down her torso, and rubbed her hair-covered pussy mound, occasionally combing my fingers through the thick long hair. I slid my middle finger into her pussy, and was not surprised to find it moist. Good, I didn't need to use the lubricating jelly that I had stashed in my lab coat pocket.

George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers