All Comments on 'Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
goldponygoldponyalmost 8 years ago
hmmmmmmm

damn it was worth the wait. I'm still pumping her too. Oh what a weekend. Very well played out. Too bad about sam, tho, not really. Now comes the next question.....how much more are you going to share with us??? More chapters?? More of their lives??

What are they gonna do next.....Oh, yeah. MMMMM. watch out who you play cards with, and what you drink, magic juice my ass. Good job man, good job. GP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fucking bad

he write so many time that last time he didnt payed attention to his interest but fuck he just fucked his crash. and in this chapter he offer his friend his sister ask me how he told sam there is three girl in the boat and one of them his sister .

i would never offer my sister for fucking another mans gf what a bastard he is .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Ran across this and the preceding story. Both are hot and if you find a way to get a sequel with all six sexually active characters getting back together again, to play another several hands of Dirty Naked Poker, with some double penetration and spit roasting going on, that would be fucking awesome, even if you have to do some back story and add some months in between the weekend on the boat and when these characters get back together again, you know to set-up the next chapters in the series.

It could also make for an interesting story with the following plot points to be looked into. What is the cover story they tell their parents, especially when Kristen & Emma start showing? How much does Kate want to fuck Jason again, would she resort to blackmail? Did she really go to CVS like she said she would or did she go without protection so she could get pregnant and get Jason to fuck her again? Will they need Sam to corroborate their cover story and if so what price will he extract for going along with their story (as he fucked every girl except Emma)? Will they need Ashley to corroborate their story and if so what price will she extract for going along with their story (as she only humped and was eaten by Jason and had Sam fuck her pussy and anus)? Does Sam and Ashley become boyfriend and girlfriend or do they go their separate ways? Does Ashley keep her lesbian action with Kate going? Does Ashley want to taste Emma again or even Kristen? Does any of them have a cabin out in the woods or by a lake to have an orgy in?

I mean keep these characters together in a polyamorous group sexual relationship (probably Ashley idea) and you have a series that could potentially rival stories like Just The Six of Us, My Only Talent, Expanding the MILF List, A Fucking Investment, The Loving Porn Queen, Crystal Clear. and The Morrisons. You also give Jason and Emma a way to hide their sexual relationship by keeping Sam in the group and a way for the four girls to keep experiencing Jason's cock, without destroying beyond repair Jason and Sam's friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good job

Loved the overall story. I'm a big fan of how you used the game throughout to introduce the erotica especially in the first chapter, it definitely made the story feel more unique while establishing a sense of suspense as the stakes were raised.

Looking forward to your next works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Do a sequel about Emma and Jason being together. More of that really sensual stuff like in the last few pages. Awesome job anyway!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jeezless

Just spent hours reading it.

I adore your writing!

I also came 3 times reading this story.

Keep up your amazing work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great stories

not a complaint as maybe it just didn't fit your storyline as you mapped it out when writing but I was hoping that Jason would get to nail Ashley as well.

definitely an engaging story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep!

Both chapters were great, but the last couple of pages just dripped with eroticism! How these two really felt about it and each other and Krissy... You "get it!" Can you write chapter three? If you're willing to take requests, what about the three of them and how they make it work? Their relationships together. The pregnancies and a loving poly amorous relationship. Would be amazing, and I think you've got the chops to pull it off!

Tigr2Tigr2almost 8 years ago
The Next Chapter Is...

So many places you could take this!

I hope you make the chapters shorter, as 10 and 12 pages take a lot of time to read. Easier if the story is in chapters unless in the novels category.

Enjoyed both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Would hAve been better without the pregnancy that kind of instantly made me go soft

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

OMG! Sooooooooo!!! hot, can't wait for more!!

art2498art2498almost 8 years ago
Good But Not Great....

Loved the first part, and the 1st half of the second part, good pace,good character building , and my most favorite attribute,realistic (in the sense everything doesn't go the main characters way).

Middle of the second part however,is a little confusing.Right after kristens deflowering emma asks jason to go at kristen again and the guy who was pretty much disgusted with the entire situation just agrees to this, knowing he's much bigger than sam and would probably make it even more uncomfortable for kristen (Is he submissive???) No condom,Does he ever learn??? I thought his character was supposed to be respnsible. This goes against the flow of his character. Again later when sam asks jason for his fuck,he just does what sam says and sit on a chair and let himself be tied up.Seriously, fuck the bet ,which straight guy would just go along with it when another guy says he wants his 'fuck'???? (Again,

is he submissive???). Totally out of the flow of the story which had a realistic aspect.

It's emphasized emma's in love with jason, Now this a personal opinion but shouldn't this kind of relationship have consent on both sides (not consent forced out in the middle of orgasmic sex.....) before moving forward.This simply sounds like lust.Either emma's approach to this or jason's view of his sister should have been a little different for this to be a loving relationship.

That Said, the last part was SEXY as FUCK. Totally Loved IT!!!

Good writing,keep it coming and love that you write long stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tell me WHY?

The first Chapter was Amazing!!! KATE and JASON YESS!!!!!!!

The second Chapter was GREAT.........UNTIL...The second half of it... I like Jason and Kate and i wanted more out of them....But no you took a different route and voted her of the Island... My next person would have been Ashley..But she's really in love with Kate.. WE ALL KNOW...... Then LAST i would have taken Jason and Kristen.....But you gave us a wam bam and made Emma the main chick...I wasn't feeling that no more. That was two pages that i skipped through....Would have been three if I didnt read the end.. BLEHH

Give me a next chapter...Make it up to us..Jason can be with Emma and Kristen....But give me a Sex scene with Kate that i will not forget...Let him Visit her in Boston....Or was it DC..anyways you know...let him have to go there and just happen to see kate and they do a round 2....

But Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot as hell

Yeah the second chapter sort of yanked around and had some questionable motivations (Sam's big vengeance is making the sex happen that everyone knows Jason secretly wants?). BUT I didn't care. You have a gift for dialogue and turning an amusing phrase plus fantastically sexy pillow talk. I don't know if you have further plans for these characters but I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

This was really hot, one complaint, I want more Ashley she was the best part of this story and you said Jason never sees her again.

Also I'm not sure how I stand on Sam.

All in all a very hot story, need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great read

Did not like the brother being set up by the group but it help make the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
he is a bastard

how can he offer his sister to his friend for fucking his friends gf

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

This was a fun read. May have been some questionable parts. Not sure about knocking up 3 girls including your sister. That seems to have some consequences. Maybe the other 2 should be stopping at CVS! Still enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME

Loved the stories, especially the incest breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Maybe a spinoff with just krissy emma and jay? I hope for a nice long continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Juvenile

As other commenters have brought forward, this story derailed.

The attraction between Jason and Emma was genuine and should have played a better and less juvenile role. It was rather childish all in all.

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Don't know whats up with all the bitching. Fantastic story, and I would love to see a nice little epilogue with the main triple. Kristen needs some more loving since she definitely felt like the odd one out, some fleshing out of her relationship with both siblings and more importantly, an insight on the little minx.

All in all a very very nice story, but holy shit, the Erotica part? Without equal. Nor kidding, you're definitely the best I've ever seen. Just.. Amazing.

Noticed a few grammar mistakes here and there, and some dialogue repetition (some of the girls "voices" simply seemed to mix and sound the same).

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 7 years ago
Great story

This is one of the goofiest, most improbable, most titillating stories I've ever read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please make more

I would live to see another story with these characters, besides sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was awesome story keep it coming

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved the detail, characters, conflicts, etc. I sincerely hope you keep writing, if not a continuation of this story, then others. You have a way of wringing emotions out of the reader.

Thanks for the time you put in to bring us these chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idea for rd 3 or such

Plz continue with this maybe have the girls be preg by him but let him do them while preg if that is ok maybe a monthly visit ;)?

OpthimusOpthimusover 7 years ago
I really need more!

Please continue with your writing!

GreywhisperGreywhisperover 7 years ago

I, for one, would really enjoy reading The Further Naughty Adventures Of Jason, Emma, and Kristen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
May update?

The previous 2 installments both happened in May. Perhaps if we're very, very lucky, and fap extra extra often this year, we might make the annual Spector Dugan story a regular holiday event...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yummmmmm

Please continue this.....

Eagerly waiting chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I couldn't finish. Fuck I hate Sam. Why do stories always have to include Sam type characters? Argh.

MaximguyMaximguyover 6 years ago
Great story.

The epilogue was a tad bittersweet just because I like Kate. Sam was abvioisly a douche and I would have liked to see her with a more happy ending. She and Jason had feelings, you know? If not together, at least friends or she finds someone decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long and drawn out.

Stopped reading half way through or less

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was awesome

I've never gotten mad at an erotic story before, but when Sam fucked Kristin I was SO MAD! lol

Great stuff. looking forward to another series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This was the hottest story I have ever read. Keep up the great work.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 6 years ago
WOW WOW

That is the best story I have ever read. Please, write more!!!!!

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Brilliant...

What a great story had me on tender hooks as to whether Jason would end up with Emma, his sister, or whether Sam would get to her first. Also loved it that Jason not only ended up in a relationship with his sister but also with Kristen as well.

The story, the characters and the interplay, and sex, between them was well written and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh

First one was better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fallow up?

Love to hear a fallow up on this see what happens to everyone and how their family react.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
A pretty good story.

I really loved it, but the pregnant talk isn't for me. They should have been on the pill for the last month, in preparation for this weekend. They are too young to become mommys and a daddy of two. Otherwise I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dialogue

So, this story (Both parts) is really quite good. The only problem is you lose me, and most of the other people I know who've read this, when you use the baby talk. Use of words like "Bruvver" and other infantalizing talk really ditracts from the best part of the whole piece, and I found myself skipping large segments just to get past it.

I would say if you want to write fic about a much younger protagonist, go ahead an do that if it's what you're into, but in a piece like this it's increadibly jarring to have articulate, adult characters suddenly revert to blithering children mid fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More / fallow up?

Love to see a fallow up story or stories to continue this series and see what happens in the future

msnerdmsnerdalmost 6 years ago
Maybe No Follow-up Needed

As much as I liked this series (and re-read it), I am not sure that another chapter with the same characters is necessary. This one is about the journey and not just the narrative, and the best authors leave some things to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lost me with the “impregnate me” fetish.

I enjoyed this whole story and thought you did an excellent job of building up the final climax with J and Em. But you lost me with the whole knock your sister up thing. Cumming in her is fine and even hot. But then you took it to the whole “make me pregnant” thing and I stopped reading. I know there are plenty of people that get off in that but I’m not one of them. Just my two cents. Overall, I think you’re an excellent writer and I mostly thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow up

I know it’s been awhile since you’ve done this, but could you please do a follow up where Jason, emma, and Kristen have a threesome for the first time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Proof reading

There are a number of errors I noticed while reading both chapters. Get a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bleh

I hate how Emma kept pushing ppl past their limits it’s so fucking annoying but I love the story

DYNO224DYNO224over 5 years ago
Good Job

I of course disagree with the reader that didn't like the girls getting knocked up.If there is no chance of getting them pregnant why even bother.After all that's what fucking was invented for.And a damn fine way to fritter away your time and energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah

There were some hot scenes but the characters were incredibly unlikable and the porn logic was too obvious. Poor writing and lazy design. Good for a quick wank but zero replay value. Honestly I thought you were better than this lazy story....though story is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Write Off Sam

Sam was a huge dick. He is the one that fucks up his own relationship, then gets mad at the buddy he knows has a crush on his now ex for taking his shot. Then he fucks the girl that same buddy was going for in revenge, taking her virginity in the process, then says Jason is the dick. On that note, I think its stupid that Kristen would give up her virginity like that. "oh I'll just give up something I have been protecting to a stranger when the one I want to give it to is right there." I think the story would have been better if Sam was the one written out of the story rather than Kate. It still would have fit the narrative of him losing his friend to have Jason take Sam to shore then never see him again. I think Kate could have had some really nice development, like initially being against Emma and Jason being together, but overtime accepting their desires and encouraging it, maybe joining in along with Kristen. After all the story is already illogical, might as well go for it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I thought it was a great story. Well done.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
wonderful story

Too bad he didn't get to fuck ashley instead of letting sam do it that sucked but otherwise it was a excellent story that needs another chapter with them raising the children and loving each other.

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaalmost 5 years ago
love themes and incest

Your use of alliteration is fun! My favorite line: "I practically painted the pretty girl with my powerful pearlescent." Lol. Why not?

Incest stories work because of the violation of deep rooted norms - the conflict between raw sexual desire and the prohibition of incest, when depicted well, intensifies the sex. While you did a great job laying out this conflict, you also overlaid it with romantic love. Incest, it is suggested, is ok if they love each other romantically. I think this 'it's ok' is a cop out; it both weakens what makes the sex intense (the sense of violating norms) and tries to find a moral grounding for what depends on immorality. In other words, the logic doesn't work.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Magic juice,...Shower,...and Rope! OH NO!!!

The best stories are the one you can put yourself in. I try to do that with every story I read. Be it the Brother, Father, Son, Uncle, or Nephew. I try to read it like 'what would I do' in that situation. Most fail miserably, all the guys are too easily swayed. They start off 'of high moral character' and are almost too easily 'turned' that it gets really upsetting. In this case we knew from the beginning that Jason wanted Emma on some level, and up till the very end he was fighting it. But here in-lies the problem, it took him being RAPED to get him there. You say he wasn't raped or even stupidly that guys can't be raped. Well look at the facts... First he was drugged with that magic juice stuff it might as well been BHG without the forgetting part. Second the shower Ashley teasing and manipulating him, she says she 'normal' after her brother abused her yet she sees a therapist. Then the Rope, they tie him to a chair so he can't stop her. Finally you add ALL of them with their peer pressure. Just because he 'fantasized' about it doesn't make it NOT rape. He made it pretty clear several times he didn't want to cross that line, but no one took NO for an answer. OK still don't believe me Imagine all this happened to YOUR Mother, Daughter, Aunt, Niece. That's what I thought. See it's One thing to wear him down with Love, Lust and Logic (which is the best stories) But when its FORCED it's never good. I still like the story, like the characters (Sam's a douche), I even like the plot. But... the end of the story itself for me was a fail because of the rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this. I think people are misunderstanding the end comments where the narrator is describing how the breaks in his friendships are his fault he blames himself but not Sam. Though Sam was the one who went out with his crush which I think he knew about beforehand, then went and screwed another girl his friend wanted in front of his girlfriend Jason still blamed himself. This is just the kind of guy he is. I guess we're meant to sympathise with him despite the insest lol. Which we do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

You had a really good idea, but you ruined it just like you ruined the first part.

First problem - your sex dialogue looks like it was ripped straight of a second-rate translation of a third-rate ero-doujin.

Second problem - the plot is a horrible hybrid of two shitty western tropes combined with, well, harem ero-doujin garbage. It's cringy enough when the Japanese do it, and it's worse when someone like you tries to copy it. Yikes.

Third problem - I hated everyone in the story. The PC is - you guessed it - another ero-doujin trope, the kinda lame nobody sort who all the girls magically want to fuck. The girls vary between two dimensional sex objects and outright psychos. The other male characters pretty much purely exist to make the PC look good, either in contrast by their behavior, or as victims he can steal girls away from to prove his superiority.

Ultimately, this story is unadulterated wish fulfillment wank material written by someone who isn't at all capable of separating themselves from the story they're writing.

Much sad. Many disappointment. Very letdown. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Possibly my favorite story on this site.

I know some people don't like how it went down in the end, but it definitely works for me. Maybe because I sympathize with the protagonist/narrator trying to put other people ahead of his own desires constantly, and it pleases me to see him get the thing he really wants in spite of his efforts to deny himself. I like that Even though plenty of things didn't go his way, both in the game itself and overall in terms of losing a friend (and the way he blames himself for that, even though Sam definitely played his own part in the demise of their friendship, is entirely in keeping with his character), it's a "happy" ending. Some might say implausibly happy, perhaps, but who reads stories like this looking for hardcore realism? I don't. I'd rather believe the characters can make their unlikely relationship work somehow.

Another reason I like it, though, is the way all the different personalities and the goals of the different characters come together to bring about the outcomes. That's good writing.

And as for the sex dialogue, some people have said that it's cheesy? Yeah, it's sex dialogue. All sex dialogue is cheesy, because PEOPLE SAY REALLY CHEESY THINGS WHILE THEY'RE HAVING SEX. No, really, they do. The partners I've had certainly did. And you know what? Sometimes things that sound really cheesy when you're reading a story oftentimes sound really hot when you're all wound up and in the moment.

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago

Great story, well thought out and very well written.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
Interesting, but…

Interesting, but we know from the start how it will end, and everything in this kind of story is in the art of the author. Why make Sam so uninteresting in total?

What is this obsession of many authors to make pregnant women, whether in stories of incest, shared women, cuckold, ... I do not see what is erotic in this. A way to express a kind of helplessness perhaps?

A third part would indeed be welcome.

thewrightthewrightover 4 years ago
Because impregnation is the ultimate arousal, mustela

What's not to get about writers making their female characters pregnant? Sex at its base is a biological imperative. As a woman I can tell you there is no better and more fulfilling sex than when my partner has been inside me bare and I've been ovulating while not on birth control. Being completely filled while knowing my chances of getting pregnant were sky high have resulted in the most powerful orgasms of my life. There's a completeness to the act when it's done the way nature intended and it leaves everyone fully satisfied in a way that isn't possible with condoms or on birth control. Bonus points if I know my partner really, truly wants to get me to carry his child. And while pregnancy is really hard on the body when all is said and done, women are absolutely gorgeous when they're round with milky tits. So when it comes to writing fantasy where there are no actual consequences of writing female characters to be bred and pregnant, of course authors are going to do it. Because it's fucking hot.

gams12gams12about 4 years ago
IDIOTS

I hate these idiots that voice an opinion but are to coward to put their name to it. COWARDS. I read both parts and thought thought they were both good.

a10bomba10bombabout 4 years ago

Very good story...normally not into the whole impregnate thing but i enjoyed both parts thourghly very nice build up to the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Liked the story. Think I will go get a vasectomy :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ah one of these again.

Normalizing rape is cool! What a great story bud!

Sigh. Can’t believe I read this trash. Can I give negative stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read!

Very hot. Definitely need to do a third Installment :) ...thanks for sharing

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 4 years ago

I want the recipe of the Magic Juice!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

Loved it. I am going back through your lists and read every one of them. Brilliant .

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

This didn't exactly go in my favorite direction but I'm glad everyone got off. The scene where everyone's uncontrollably horny and masturbating is really, really nice. :)

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

so way better than good. My favourte story of yours, no comparison

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Little sis is a player

She had this planned for a long time. You need a next chapter with the girls in the dorm one on his dick, the other riding his mustache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I never read incest stories

...to be honest they creep me out. Maybe because I have no sisters so never grew up with the reality of any kind of attraction like that. I read this because after the baseball/disney I wanted to enjoy more of you fantastic writing. Well, I enjoyed this story thoroughly and I am either happy or embarrassed to say that I wasn't creeped out (for more than a minute--old habits die hard, you know). Very well done.

franklygazerfranklygazerover 3 years ago
Fabulous Story

Love this story. Best ever.

ibeenibeenover 3 years ago

I kinda wished there was a short epilogue for this story.

Just wrapping up whether they both get pregnant and how there relationship develops.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Well worth

the read! Excellent story! Loved it S.D.!

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
dynamite

loved the story hope it has a continuation that wraps things up

Manie_ZManie_Zabout 3 years ago

HOLY SHIT!!! This was AMAZING! I've never been this invested in a story and it's characters. You're a legend, Spector_Dugan. Thank you for all this.

265lutab265lutababout 3 years ago

Amazing story. Part 2 was incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kate should have been included as well

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Sem, the motherfucker, is lying and twisting again. Kathy is a bitch and a whore. Jason is a bad friend who fucked his girlfriend. But here he is a noble guy, he forgives him, and even considers him a friend.

Fuck a friend like that. I should have taken him ashore in the morning and kicked his ass good.

Kathy wants to mend her relationship with Jason, but is afraid of failure. She's also afraid of his feelings for her sister and isn't sure if she can share a boyfriend.

Perhaps the girlfriend having a sexual relationship with her brother is Kathy herself? That's why she's so sure that such a relationship will fail. Too bad she left this morning. You can get a Plan B pill at any drugstore. Jason would have waited half an hour for her. She doesn't have a very good relationship with Emmy. First of all, mutual jealousy. Second - Nimi can't forgive that Kathy chose someone other than her perfect brother and tortured him for so many years.

If Jason had kicked Sem out and left Kathy on the boat, he would have had a harem of not two but four hot pregnant girls.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I was a little hasty with my previous comment.

I don't understand Kathy's conversation about her friend fucking her brother. Does she mean Ashley, herself, or someone else? Ashley is sure Kathy doesn't know about her relationship with her older brother.

What's her relationship with Kathy next? After all, Emma said to Jason, "go get yours." Does Emma think Kathy belongs to Jason and should be with him? What does this have to do with Boston and D.C.? They go to the same college.

Ashley tells Jason while caressing in the shower that she's still better off with women than even with such a cool cock. And then she fucks Sem. Overexcited and comforting Sem so she doesn't ruin the fun?

Clearly, Ashley is the catalyst. But Kathy promised Jason surprises from Ashley. Ashley was supposed to ride Jason's dick, too.

Jason never realized that Sem was never his friend? Sem stole his girlfriend and constantly teased Jason about it. He cheated. The bet was on anal, and he fucked Christy. Took her virginity. Really, like Kathy, it was used with a condom, like a rubber dildo. That offended him the most. Fucking a friend like that. We could do without him.

I think it made more sense for Emmy to make up with Kathy, they acknowledged their mutual jealousy of Jason. Yemmie brought Christy and Kathy to Jason. They live together. Emmie and Kathy aren't pregnant yet, for the next couple of years. Kathy, on the other hand, bought the pill but decided not to take it and is pregnant with Jason.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Holy shit I need a cigarette.

Also....FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD, MOAR!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleas give us what happens to em, Kristine, and Jason in college

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

Contrary to a lot of opinions, Sam wasn't that much of a dick, but his girlfriend Kate was a real bitch. Who makes their boyfriend wear a condom for a handjob? So, he fucked Kristen up the ass, and later popped her cherry. The rest of the group pushed Sam into it, and he just wanted someone who actually gave a shit about him. Jason was a pussy, right up to the end, and it was only the deal Emma made with Sam, that finally got Jason to get what he really wanted. 10/5

inkcredibleincinkcredibleincabout 2 years ago

eh might have been cool if sam and ashley were sibs. she did come with kate, sam's gf. ash and sam plotting to get emma and MC together.

camstevens33camstevens33about 2 years ago

Wow!

I'm probably echoing other comments--haven't read them. I don't often comment on stories, but this isn't just the best fucking thing I've ever read on this site, but one of the best fucking things I've ever read period!

I'm a big fan of well-written, fully fleshed-out incest stories. Honestly, I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes; not generally a fan of (probable) impregnation stories, as that plays against my suspension of disbelief, and prefer the sex to be a little more--I don't know, romantic? I know--do I even have balls? The point I'm getting to is that I had to make myself stop reading so I could get a few hours sleep before work. I just finished Part 2 and am still caught up in it. The detail in the sex scenes, and everything else in the story really, was outstanding. You do an excellent job of painting a vivid picture, the details given in such a way to draw the reader further into the story and the characters rather than bogging the story down. But what really sets you apart is the humor. I haven't laughed so much while reading since the first time I read Douglas Adams! Dude, if you're not writing for a living, you so should be!

Again, just want to say how incredible this story was (both parts). I look forward to checking out some of your other stories, and I appreciate the time, work and skill you've put into it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personally, I think this was an incredibly well thought out and written story with a lot of imagination used. One of the best stories I've ever read, not only here, but period!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

I should like to have been 'punished' so!

Amazing what different things a weekend can do to different relationships. Enjoyed this story immensely! Fully thought out and well written. I envy you you abilities and your Muse. Definitely looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Good story. Very intense! You’ve depicted the rawness of human emotion wonderfully.

lvgbnglvgbngover 1 year ago

Great story. Kept my interest up all the way through and developed the characters to the point I thought I knew them. I found myself rooting for some characters more than others, as would be in a real world situation, but all were interesting. I also enjoyed the no violence was depicted and respect for the women and their enjoyment made the story very satisfying. Well done!!!

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

The ending was great. I just don't get the constant calls for another chapter on good completed stories. The six characters will never get together again so the premise of the story is completed. All that is left is Emma and Kristen being pregnant and their relationship with Jason, anticlimactic and boring compared to what happened on the boat. Let a good story end where it is supposed to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too long. Just when you think it couldn't get any more stupid. Here comes the ending. Huge waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a thoroughly entertaining story. No sequel is necessary, but it could be awesome anyway. However, you did cross one of my lines. If I see the phrase 'baby batter' One. More. Time. I swear I will die in jail... 5 stars!

SmellerSmeller12 months ago

I really liked the first chapter but I couldn't read through the struggle of incest again. It really turned me away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, wanted sam to get his ass kicked tbh tho... he was an asshole and didnt deserve his happy ending

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA11 months ago

When I started reading the first part it looked like a really good story and I had really high hopes. But the author managed to screw it up in such an amazing way that I can't understand it. The build-up was waaay too long and the majority of what I got was just a lot of teasing that didn't turn into anything serious. By the time sex scene came my cock had already gone limp. And I think the worst part was the main character, nothing more than chicken, constantly only worrying about other's feeling. For God's sake, I can read Bible if I want content like that! I came here to read about good fucking but the story was able to ruin the mood so badly that the rest is worthless.

JohnBrownHPJohnBrownHP10 months ago

I loved it. Little long but, loved it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All the characters were trash especially Jason and Kate they were real cunts.

Calulu482Calulu4828 months ago

That was incredibly week, it took an absolutely stupid direction.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9756 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES