Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

When Heather was born, I was doing systems development work for a manufacturing company near our apartment; the pay was good and it let us start to think about buying a real home for the family to grow up in. A year later, we'd outgrown the apartment we were in. We made an offer on the house we live in now (less a large addition over the garage we did five years after we moved in). Since our marriage, we hadn't touched a surprisingly large amount of money that Kim had saved before we married -- enough money to put down on the house and nudge us into a good mortgage rate, with a lot left over for emergencies or even the kids' education. Our new home was in a nice neighborhood on the outskirts of Chapel Hill.

*

A week later, on Saturday while I was out doing some landscaping, the mailman dropped our usual load of bills and junk mail in the box. I collected the pile, noting right away that the DVD I'd ordered ofPrivate Afternoons had arrived. I could barely remember the title and given that we were going out with neighbors for dinner, I didn't have time to scan the disk. Instead, I tossed it along with several bills on my desk for later disposition.

The next day, Kim and I took a long walk and indulged our passion for bagels at a downtown coffee house. We meandered back home holding hands -- this after twenty years of marriage. I was happy.

That afternoon, I had to pack and catch a flight to Austin for a first-thing Monday morning meeting and then a few days of proposal reviews for some outsourcing the company was planning. I packed my suitcase and then went to my den to grab my briefcase and laptop computer.

As I stuffed a few things in, including some magazines and a paperback book, I saw the DVD I'd ordered. I snickered to myself as I picked up the unopened DVD. Perhaps one of my lonely nights on the road could be a little less lonely with help of some good pornography. My laptop had could play DVD disks in full-screen hi-def color. Seeing the disk also reminded me of the cryptic and anonymous letter; my curiosity again piqued. I tossed the disk into my briefcase and then ran for the door. I always seemed to be late for my trips to the airport.

I kissed Kim goodbye on my way out and, several hours later, via a connection in Atlanta, I found myself in the plain vanilla Marriott Residence Inn on the edge of Austin. I crashed into bed after setting my alarm.

Monday I stood in a hurricane of decisions, PowerPoint slides, a pile of proposals to digest, and a flow of people in and out of the conference room I'd adopted as my temporary office away from home. I had dinner with Dale Winlock, the guy in charge of the operation, and Sarah Davis, his head of development. While we knocked back a few drinks, the dinner conversation just continued the intense day until none of us could hold our heads up we were so tired. We repeated the process on Tuesday; this time narrowing down the choices for our outsourcing contract selection process to two vendors. We were to pick a 'winner' on Wednesday morning.

Tuesday evening, the team broke apart feeling good about our two-day accomplishments. We knew there'd only be a couple of hours more work to complete the selection process. I could even see catching an early flight home on Wednesday.

I ate alone on Tuesday evening, catching a steak at one of my favorite haunts. When I got to the hotel, I found I had a couple of hours to myself. I pulled out the DVD and decided to treat myself to some carnal pleasures. I took a warm shower, grabbed some tissues, got comfortable on the bed with my PC beside me, and popped in the DVD.

The DVD started with a couple of shorts clips and some promotional trailers for some similar DVDs from the same distributor. I found I could skip over the 'commercials' and get to the main feature, and so I did.

Some funky music more characteristic of the 1980s started playing as some credits and titles rolled across the screen in a slightly amateurish fashion. The quality of the filming left a little to be desired too. Clearly, the movie had been a film that had later been digitized.

The opening scene showed two guys cruising through some town in an old Dodge Charger. The scene could have come out of the TV seriesThe Dukes of Hazzard, except these actors were a little chunkier and didn't know their lines as well. The two guys, who we quickly learned were Roy and John, were looking for some chicks so they could get laid.

Almost immediately, the pair spotted two young girls walking near some beach. They pulled the car over, and all too easily got the girls to come over to the car and talk to them.

I suddenly did a double take. One of the girls -- 'Sue' in the movie -- looked just as Kim did when she was younger. I increasingly lost track of the intimate dialog as I studied the film, trying to figure out if indeed it was Kim.

Before sixty seconds had passed, the quartet had decided to party together and the scene jumped from near the beach to a motel room. Sue and Roy had coupled up and started necking, while John and Pam, the other girl, had formed a pair. Clothing started to fly, particularly focusing on Pam as she stripped and started to give John a slobbery wet blowjob right next to Roy and Sue on a long sofa.

When the scene shifted back to Sue, she was removing the last of her clothing. She turned with a laugh -- a laugh I knew so well -- and pushed Roy so he was lying back on the sofa.

There was no doubt in my mind -- 'Sue' was Kim.

I knew every square inch of Kim's body; I'd explored it over and over again with tongue, fingers, and lusting eyes. Two beauty marks -- one under her right breast and one on her left butt cheek were give aways. Coupled with 'Sue's' red hair, some large freckles almost in the pattern of the Big Dipper on her chest, and dimples when she smiled, I cemented the deal.

I sat back in shock as she started to fellate Roy in the porno movie. My brain spun out of control at the revelation. His fingers reached down and stroked her pussy lips as she writhed her lower body into his hand, not missing a stroke with her mouth as she inhaled his generous cock.

The scene flipped back and forth a few times between 'Sue' and Pam, and the looks of ecstasy on Roy and John's faces from their blowjobs. Sue clearly had a talent for wet and sloppy oral sex, as well as an ability to take all eight inches of Roy's cock into her mouth, continually burying his rod inside her and pushing her nose against his pubes.

I was stunned. I thought back to what Kim had looked like when I met her. She was older than she was in this movie, her hair was longer, her moves more sophisticated and smoother. 'Sue' was a little awkward at the acting, however, she clearly enjoyed the sexual setting and contact she was having.

I felt embarrassed when I realized I was hard and that I was stroking my cock. I was looking at a part of Kim's life that she'd never shared with me -- had gone out of her way to avoid talking about. Now, perhaps, I started to understand some of what went on during her six years in Los Angeles. I wondered just how involved she'd been in these films, what else she'd done. Did she ever do the 'clerical jobs' she'd vaguely referred to while she lived in LA?

In the movie on my computer screen, Kim leaned over and joined Pam sucking on John's long cock. As she did, Roy changed position and boosted her hips so he could tongue and lick Kim's pussy. The camera zoomed in as his tongue flicked through her labia and vulva, and then as the tip darted around her clitoris. Kim's hips ground into his mouth.

The scene changed again, this time Kim was fully reclined on the sofa so her pussy hung over the front edge of the cushion. Roy proved to be a skilled practitioner of cunnilingus, running tongue and then tongue and fingers in and around her pussy. He'd often dip two fingers into her cunt and then pull them nearly all the way out and lick the nectar-like juices he'd collected. The camera focused on the pinkness of her inner pussy as his tongue and fingers violated her cunt. Kim's fingers often appeared in the close-ups as she massaged her clit and masturbated in front of Roy, John, and Pam.

After a similar scene between John and Pam, the camera refocused on Kim and Roy as he stood and rubbed his engorged penis up and down her dripping lips. He slowly penetrated, pushing his long cock into her cunt as she held her legs wide apart to afford him complete access. While most of the soundtrack had been the soft moans or groans of the sexual teams, Kim let out a loud wail as his cock sunk into her. The camera panned out to show the two of them fucking one another with complete abandon, Roy's cock visibly oscillating in and out of Kim's pussy as her breasts swayed and shook in harmony with his efforts.

Beside them on the sofa, John and Pam started to fuck too. Pam kneeled on the sofa as John's long cock drove into her from the back in a classic doggie style position. Pam's pendulous breasts swayed as well. The camera moved around so that the viewer -- me -- could see his thrusts from every conceivable angle.

When the camera's point of view shifted back to Roy and Kim, the pair had shifted positions. Kim was riding Roy in the reverse cowgirl position, her front facing the camera as Roy's cock pistoned into her cunt as she straddled him, leaning back slightly so that nothing was hidden in the filming.

As Kim and Roy fucked, Pam suddenly appeared in a close-up scene, adding her tongue to the mix as she licked Roy's balls and his cock when it exited from deep within Kim's pussy. She also licked Kim's pussy and clit when Roy withdrew. John stood beside the trio massaging his long cock for a minute before standing on the sofa and presenting his rod to Kim, who eagerly sucked it as Roy's cock drove up into her snatch.

A break in the action took place as Kim inhaled John's cock, and Pam shifted her focus to Roy. The girls had changed partners. John pulled Kim onto his cock as she straddled him, her breasts swaying into his face. He sucked on one luscious breast as he pawed the other, and then shifted between them. A close-up shot showed that Kim's nipples stood rigid with her sexual pleasure. The pair fucked for a long time.

Pam and Roy also fucked next to them, the camera finally shifting between the two and then taking a long shot down the sofa so both couples could be watched as the men's cocks pushed into the women. The soundtrack consisted of bodies slapping together and the moans of the foursome.

I watched. I lusted to be in the scene. I wanted to bury my hard cock in Kim -- not the Kim that I married and had lived with for over two decades -- the Kim waiting for me at home, but the Kim in the video -- the slut that was alternating between fucking two different guys in a comfortable little foursome in some LA motel. My hand moved fast over my cock as the video played.

The foursome partners changed again -- and again. Pam sat on Kim's face while Roy and John took turns fucking her as she layback on the sofa. Kim ate Pam's pussy with delight and enthusiasm, visibly bringing Pam to an orgasm. Kim and Pam changed places, so the two men could plunder Pam's cunt as she brought Kim to some height of pleasure. Between scenes the women sucked and licked on the men's cocks, ensuring they stayed long and hard.

Roy and Kim shifted to the thick rug in front of the sofa, as John pushed into Pam's pussy in missionary style on the sofa. Roy pounded into Kim. Had I not done so myself on occasion, I would have thought she'd have been sore and bruised from the pummeling he gave her pussy.

The couples announced they were near orgasm. Almost immediately the foursome broke apart, and the two women huddled together on the floor; their mouths open to receive the donations of sperm from the two men. Roy and John beat their meat in front of the two women, and then almost simultaneously their throbbing cocks erupted with white frothy semen that coated the two women's faces.

I came. My eruption of cum synchronized to the orgasms on the computer screen. I grabbed the tissues just in time to catch my jerky emissions. The wave of pleasure swept through me as I watched the last minutes of the film as the women swapped the men's cum back and forth between their mouths and took turns licking up errant drops of semen from each other's bodies.

As the last scene of the movie faded away, I fell back on the bed. Now, my orgasm finished and the eroticism of the moment behind me, my mind again rushed with the discovery. My heart still raced with adrenalin. I felt my 'fright, fight, flight' responses kick into gear, except I didn't know what I was trying to get away from. I wanted to flee -- flee from the discovery I'd made that evening.

My wife had made a porn film. Well, not exactly. She made the film before she was my wife -- long before -- years before. But she didn't tell me. She'd carefully deflected all the questions I'd asked about her time in LA -- six years. 'Clerical jobs' she'd told me. Ha!

My brain whirled. What would I say to Kim when I got home? I should be sleeping; I had to be sharp in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I turned out the light and lay naked in the middle of the large bed, the PC holding the DVD dark beside me. I lay for an hour with a thousand thoughts and questions racing through my head.

I thought back to every nuance in every conversation with Kim about her years in Los Angeles. She said she'd had two 'serious' relationships that hadn't gone anywhere. I sort of guessed she'd been a little wild during those years, only because I once asked her how she learned her 'dirty talk' and she'd laughed and said, "LA." She said she'd gotten her bachelor's degree at UCLA -- did she? Once she commented about how some actors and actresses changed their names when they worked in 'B-grade' movies; now I know how she knew that small fact.

"Wait," I said aloud in the darkened room. I thought, what name did she use to make the porno I'd just watched. I sat up and flipped on the light, and restarted the DVD playing in my laptop. This time I watched every second of the coming attractions and the opening credits.

I learned a lot in those ten minutes. Kim's alias in the porn films was 'Sue Cexy.' Based on the trailers to buy other films, she'd made at least two other adult films:Renegade Redheads andSue in the City. A quick tour of Google and a couple of sites and I'd not only ordered DVDs of the movies, but learned that 'Sue Cexy' had starred in about fifty other movies.

I sat back stunned yet again. I was married to a porn queen.

Kim hadn't just done a couple of movies to make a few bucks. This was her profession while she lived in LA.

Why hadn't she told me? What else hadn't she told me?

I thought about how little I knew about the adult film industry, surfing around the Internet to answer a few questions as I went. Apparently, the industry was often tied to adult entertainment nightspots, the strippers making additional money staring in the films. Guys made little money, but a good-looking female with some personal branding could make up to five- or ten-thousand dollars a film. A few even took a share of the profits a film might make.

I thought of when we bought our house. Kim had come up with over fifty thousand dollars to add to what I had for our down payment so we could get a preferential mortgage rate, and more recently she'd dipped into her savings and funded a good chunk of our kids college education. She'd explained she'd saved the money from her work, and I'd never questioned her about it. My God, I knew her parents were poor. How'd Kim make that kind of money doing 'clerical work?' Why hadn't that dichotomy ever crossed my mind? I'd been duped.

I figured Kim must have worked at a strip club and, based on what I learned from the Internet, she probably toured around a little promoting her films in the adult entertainment world and making personal appearances at other nightclubs.

My brain made another jump. A lot of strippers and porn actresses were prostitutes. Did Kim sell her body to make money? Did she fuck for money? How many guys had she fucked? How could I ever ask Kim questions like these? If my supposition were wrong, I'd offend her deeply and even injure our relationship.

I thought about our relationship for a while. Was it over? I felt violated, yet these films were over twenty or twenty-five years old. She hadn't trusted my reaction. What would I have done if I'd found out before we got married? Would I have run? Would I run now? Should I run now?

The DVD continued playing on my PC as these thoughts ran through my head. I again found my cock was rock hard as the foursome scenes unfolded on the screen. A few minutes later in the movie, as Roy first thrust his cock into Kim's saliva coated pussy; I came in five giant spurts into a tissue. I might have felt badly about my discovery, however, I also felt horny.

After my climax, I again shut down my computer and tried to sleep. It was then I jerked to a seated position in the dark room remembering the letter with the single page that had initially aimed me at Kim's video.

Someone that knew me and knew Kim knew her secret past.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers
12