Diving in the Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um ... ah ... yah, I'm okay, I think," Bridget stammered, sitting up, "What happened; where are Cyndi and CV?"

"An equipment malfunction," was the reply, "Mr. and Ms. Van Dyne are uninjured and still unconscious. Would you like something to drink?"

"Water, please," Bridget said, lying back down. She felt so odd; her body was tingling and she felt lightheaded. What had happened to her? Something must have gone wrong with CV's ray gun or whatever that thing was. When another equally featureless robot brought her a bottle of water, she sat up to drink it and then she saw Cyndi and her father lying on beds nearby.

Still dizzy and weak, she attempted to get up and go to them. A robot was by her side immediately to help her stand and walk to where Cyndi lay. "Cyndi, baby, please wake up, talk to me, I'm scared."

"Ugggh, what was in that drink?" her lover replied, trying to sit up, "What the hell happened anyway?"

"Your Dad's machine went nuts and knocked us out. My body's all tingly and I feel weird."

"Yeah, me too, where's Daddy, is he okay?"

"Professor Van Dyne's vital signs are stable and he is uninjured," the DocBot said in the reassuring voice of a long dead movie actor. "Even now, he awakens."

The girls went to him as he attempted to stand on wobbly legs muttering "It must have been an imperfection in one of the plasma coils, I must examine them." A DocBot steadied him and said "It would be wise to rest for a moment until you regain your strength, professor. Would you care for something to drink?"

"Ah, yes, water please," he shook his head as if to clear it, then said "Girls, are you uninjured? Are you feeling alright?"

"We're okay, Daddy," Cyndi answered, "I feel a little tingly and Bridget does too, but that's all."

"I'm terribly sorry about all this," CV said to Bridget, "Cyndi often helps me with my experiments, but this sort of thing has never happened before."

"Both young ladies do have unusually high levels of metabolic activity," the DocBot interjected, "However their vital signs are stable and there is no detectable damage to their organs or nerves."

"Would it be possible for you to stay with us for a few days, Bridget?" CV continued, "I would like to keep you under observation in case there are any after affects."

"I'm sure it'll be okay with my folks," Bridget replied, "I'll call 'em and let 'em know where I am. I need to go upstairs, though, my phone's in my shorts."

"We'll be back in a bit," Cyndi said, taking Bridget's hand and leading her to the elevator.

***

"When was the last time you young ladies had something to eat?" the ChefBot remarked as it carved more slices from a beef roast, "You've eaten five sandwiches apiece and you want another?"

"Sure do," Cyndi replied as Bridget, her mouth full, nodded in agreement.

Their bodies still tingling from the rays' effects, the girls continued to eat ravenously until half the roast and a loaf of bread had been consumed. Then, their hunger assuaged for the moment, they retired to lounges on the pool deck where they sprawled in the late afternoon sun.

"Gawd, I'm so horny all of a sudden," Bridget announced, sitting up, "C'mere and sit on my face, babe."

"Me too," Cyndi replied, jumping to her feet she joined Bridget on the lounger and they slid into the head to foot 69 position and began to lick, suck and finger each other's wet pussies. So intent were they in pleasuring the other, neither noticed they were rising slowly and steadily into the air as gently as a soap bubble.

When they had reached a point higher than the houses roofline, they climaxed powerfully, crying out and shooting warm ejaculate in the others mouth. At the moment of their orgasms, they lost their buoyancy and plummeted back to earth, demolishing the lounge and cratering the flagstone patio beneath. Strangely, their bodies were unmarked and they sat dazedly surveying the wreckage around them.

"What the hell?" Cyndi said, "One minute we were fucking, then we got off and this happened."

"I dunno," Bridget replied, "We sure made a mess, though. I'm not hurting, are you?"

"Nope, I ..." Cyndi began when several household simulacra, Molly in the lead, appeared and encircled them inquiring as to their condition and twittering over the damage. CV with a DocBot in tow appeared saying "Whatever happened? I felt the impact down in the lab and yet you girls are unhurt; this is most peculiar."

"They were flying," a MaidBot chirped, "I saw them from the window as I was making the beds. They went straight up, and then they screamed and fell back down smashing everything."

"You didn't know that you were flying?" CV inquired, incredulously.

"We were ... umm ... rather busy at the time," Bridget replied, a blush creeping over her cheeks.

"Of course, of course," CV said, realizing what had gone on and deciding not to pursue it. "I do find it odd that neither of you are injured. I think we'll need to run some more tests on you two and get to the bottom of this."

"Aw, Daddy, not that icky old lab of yours again," Cyndi moaned. "I don't like it down there. There's no sunshine and it smells funny."

***

"Remarkable, simply remarkable," CV muttered, poring over the girls test results as the shifted impatiently in their chairs waiting for him to finish.

"I wish he'd hurry up," Cyndi whispered to Bridget, "We'll miss the evening meal at the Club."

"Oh, I can't afford that, babe," Bridget whispered back, "Besides I have nothing to wear."

"Shush," was the reply, "I have tons of clothes you can wear and it's my treat. We're celebrating our new relationship."

"I don't normally move so fast in a relationship." Bridget said, "Yet there's something that feels so right about us being together."

Cyndi was about to answer when CW exclaimed "There can be no other explanation, I didn't think it was possible, but you young ladies are now capable of spontaneous and instantaneous molecular restructuring drawing upon both the elements present in your own bodies and anything else within a seventy meter radius. Now that I have the primary results, I must find the cause within that faulty Molecular Modeler."

"What do you mean when you say we can modify our molecular structures?" Bridget asked, "Are we in danger or something?"

"On the contrary, my dear," CV replied, "Your bodies are now capable of becoming as light as air, as fluid as water and as strong as steel; you need but to wish it so."

"Oh, cool," Cyndi exclaimed, "I want to test it." She went to a nearby workbench, placed her one hand palm down, took a hammer in her other hand and swung it down as hard as she could.

"Cyndi!" Bridget screamed.

Clank! The hammer rebounded from Cyndi's hand with such force she lost her grip and it went flying across the room.

"An additional aspect of impact; repulsion, interesting," CW said, "I simply must discover what went wrong with the Plasma Coil and the circuitry in that Modeler." He wandered off mumbling to himself.

"C'mere and try it, babe," Cyndi said excitedly, "This is so cool."

Bridget took another hammer, holding it tentatively as she placed her hand on the bench, "I dunno about this. What if it hurts?"

"It won't, just try it."

Bridget winced and swung the hammer down at her hand. It promptly rebounded on impact and flew from her hand as Cyndi's had done.

"Omigawd, I didn't feel a thing." She took a screwdriver and jabbed her hand with it snapping the shaft. Her skin had become impervious at the instant of impact.

"Lookit' me, I'm floatin'," Cyndi shouted. Bridget turned to see her rising toward the ceiling like an errant balloon from a careless child's hand.

"How'r you doin' that?"

"Easy, just think about it and it happens."

Bridget thought hard and rose slowly off the ground until she met Cyndi near the polished granite ceiling. They clung together, kissing and slowly rotating for several minutes until they bumped against an antenna fastened to the rock. Cyndi pushed against it and they floated away drifting the length of the cavern kissing and caressing.

CV looked up from his examination of the errant Molecular Modeler and grinned at the sight of the girls embracing as they drifted high in the air. He was pleased that his daughter had found someone who loved her. He knew she had been lonely since she had left school and her mother was overseas conducting experiments in Japan on Nuclear Fusion development.

"I want to lick your pussy," Bridget whispered in Cyndi's ear.

"I want to lick yours too, wanna try a 69 in mid-air?"

"Not here, your Dad will see us."

"True, let's go get something to eat and we'll have each other for dessert."

"You have great ideas, baby."

***

All male and many female eyes were on Cyndi and Bridget as they strutted toward their table in the club's dining room wearing form fitting silk dresses and spike heeled, open toed 'fuck me' shoes. Their erect nipples and lack of panty lines showed they wore no underwear, while their plunging necklines and hems riding just below their shaved pussies gave onlookers brief glimpses of their goodies. They found it tremendously exciting to be on such lewd display in public and the thoughts of white hot sex afterwards made their slits moist.

The male wait staff hovered around them, struggling with their erections and catering to their every whim. Much to their surprise, the girls each devoured three steak dinners with all the trimmings and large, gooey, calorie saturated desserts. They were still ravenous and their bodies still tingled, but their love and desire for each other was stronger and they decided to leave and return to the house to fuck.

They were strolling through the country club's lobby when the sound of a shot and screams of 'Help, stop them, help!" caused them to turn around in time to see three burly men dressed in dark clothing wearing ski masks charging at them. Before they could move, one of them grabbed Bridget intending to take her hostage and ensure their escape.

"Leggo my girlfriend, you fucker," Cyndi shouted, grabbing the man's arm. In response, he cut savagely at her face with the automatic pistol in his free hand. There was the sound of a blacksmiths hammer striking hot iron and the pistol flew out of his numb fingers, skittering across the marble floor.

Breaking free of his grip, Bridget backhanded him intending to deliver a stunning slap and was startled to hear his jawbone shatter with a loud 'crunch' and he slumped to the floor wailing in agony. Another of the bandits fired point blank at Cyndi and the bullet ricocheted from her right breast and shattered a chandelier.

"Ow! That stung, you sonofabitch," Cyndi roared, grabbing the man's hand, crushing it and the gun it held. The man shrieked and fell backwards striking his head on the floor.

Seeing this, the third man panicked and ran for the entrance. Cyndi floated off the floor saying "Throw a forward pass, babe." Bridget threw her after the man and watched as her lover flew over his head, landing heavily in front of him. Unable to stop, he crashed into her, rebounded, staggered, pulled his gun and was felled by a resounding blow as Bridget ran up behind him.

"Shit, you okay, babe?" Cyndi said as she and Bridget looked at their fallen opponent.

"Never better, that bastard was going to shoot you. I feel like stomping his head in."

"That'd be murder, hon, nice tits by the way."

Bridget looked at herself, then Cyndi and gasped. Their dresses were in tatters from their exertions and they were practically naked. A crowd had begun to gather and they could hear the shutter sounds of IPhones and camera phones.

"Aw shit, this'll be on the net for sure," Bridget sighed. She paused as the hoots and warbles of air horns and sirens reached their ears, "Let's get the hell out of here." They ran toward the valet parking lot, grabbed their keys from the startled attendant, jumped in the Jag and roared away, passing a procession of police cars and EMS units rushing to the scene. Reaching the house, they made passionate love until dawn and dozed off spooned together.

***

"Famed Inventors Daughter and Companion Foil Robbery," CW said, reading the morning headlines on his tablet. He continued "An attempted robbery at the Spinnaker Yacht and Country Club last night was devastatingly prevented by Ms. Cyndi Van Dyne, daughter of famed inventor C.W. VanDyne, and an as yet unidentified female companion. Witnesses said the young women disabled and disarmed the robbers with ease, then disappeared. Some swore they saw one of the women floating in air and the other throw her after a robber attempting to flee. This has yet to be confirmed."

"What about those guys we hit," Bridget asked, swallowing a mouthful of Denver Omelet.

"Let me see, ummm, here we are 'All three perpetrators are currently hospitalized with contusions, lacerations, broken bones and concussions. All are scheduled to stand trial when released'."

"Serves the fuckers right," Cyndi muttered around a mouthful of hash browned potatoes. "They were trying to kidnap my sweetie."

"Another helping, ladies?" the CookBot asked, seeing their plates nearly empty. They both nodded, so he refilled them and glided away.

CW chewed ruminatively on a strip of bacon, swallowed, then said "It's unfortunate that your powers were revealed to the public so soon. I had hoped to explore the extent of your capabilities further and discover what caused them."

"Sorry, Daddy," Cyndi said, "Those guys jumped us and we fought back without thinking."

"Nothing to apologize for, my dear," CW replied. "The cat's out of the bag and we'll deal with it as it comes."

***

Hideki Yoshida, Executive Director of Shokaku Industries, watched the scant smart phone footage available of Cyndi and Bridget dispatching their attackers, sighed and leaned back in his high backed, leather swivel chair. >"Instantaneous Molecular Restructuring; quite fascinating,"<, he said aloud to his spacious office, >"I must have more data on this phenomenon."<

Pressing a panel of touch pads set into his desk top, he said >"Misu Kiyo, inform Misuta Hirota that I require his presence in my office immediately."<

>"Hai, Juuyaku,"< was the response.

Within minutes the stocky figure of Fukuda Hirota emerged from a private elevator, walked with cat like grace across the room, stood before Yoshida's desk and bowed from the waist. >"You wished to see me, Juuyaku?<

>"Indeed, please be seated. I have a task for you that is within the purview of your ... shall we say ... unique talents."<

Hirota smiled at the compliment. As Head of Security for Shokaku Industries, he had developed both a formidable private army of soldiers and a most effective ring of spies that both protected and monitored the activities of the Industry's vast conglomeration of global holdings.

Rumors circulated among company employees that he was a former member of the Yamaguchi Yakuza and still maintained contact with them. He also was a black belt in karate and an expert with both the Katana (Samurai) sword and the Bo quarterstaff. The two men combined ruled the company with an iron hand.

A large TV screen lit up behind Yoshida displaying Cyndi and Bridget's exploits. He nodded toward it and said >"You have seen this footage I trust?"<

>"I have,"< Hirota replied, >"Very impressive. I can assure you, Juuyaku, that my men would fare far better than those pitiful oafs in dealing with those girls."<

>"Do not allow over confidence to dull your perceptions,"< Yoshida replied. >"Those young women possess abilities even your band of skilled fighters would be unable to overcome. Therefore, we must be stealthy in order to capture them for study."<

>"Are you suggesting kidnapping, Juuyaku? The one girl is from a prominent family. There will be an immediate nationwide search for her. We should wish no trouble with the authorities."<

> "Do not concern yourself with such things; I will see to them. We must determine how those young women accomplish their bodily transitions. Since the dark haired one is his daughter, no doubt the estimable C.W. Van Dyne is responsible for their transformational abilities, so we will need to bring him here as well."<

>"But the notoriety, the authorities, is it wise ..."< Hirota began, when Yoshida raised his hand, palm outward, to interrupt him.

>"Need I remind you of our ongoing scheme to siphon funds from various company accounts to our secret bank accounts in Switzerland? The Board of Directors is becoming concerned with our decline in profits and soon they will begin to question the cause. Discovering a breakthrough such as this in Molecular Restructuring could generate billions of Yen, effectively masking our small endeavor. Get me that scientist and those girls, Hirota, that's an order."<

Hirota stood up, bowed, said >"Hai, Juuyaku,"< turned on his heel and disappeared into the elevator.

***

"Unghhh, give it to me, I want it all," Bridget grunted as Cyndi fucked her in the dog position, utilizing their double dildo strap-on that penetrated both holes. Bridget had fucked her into a series of screaming orgasms earlier and now Cyndi wanted to return the favor. Bridget whimpered and moaned as her lover reamed her pussy and asshole with the long, thick dildos. The sensation of being doubly penetrated was making her dizzy with lust and she could feel a colossal orgasm rising rapidly, suffusing her body with warmth and making her shiver with anticipation.

Cyndi felt her lover tremble beneath her and knew she was close to cumming. She thrust and withdrew into her lover's holes as rapidly as she could, the leather of the harness smacking Bridget's sexy ass as the ridged pad inside the harness scrubbed along Cyndi's throbbing clit with each thrust and she felt her own orgasm burning its way along every nerve ending in her body.

"Ahhh, that's it, harder, harder, I'm cummingg ...Yeeeee!" Bridget howled as her orgasm shook her to her very core, making her head spin. Cyndi continued to fuck her until she climaxed two more times and she herself exploded with a shriek of pleasure. They slumped together onto the sweat and cum soaked sheets, gasping for breath and mewling happily.

When they had recovered from their exertions and their pleasure, Cyndi slowly withdrew the dildos from Bridget's holes, unstrapped the harness, threw it on the floor and they cuddled together and slept. When they awakened, ravenous as usual, they decided to go to a neighborhood steak house for dinner. After showering together, with much fondling and kissing, they dried off, dressed in shorts and tube tops, slipped on sandals and went to the garage where the Jaguar was parked. As they zoomed through the estate gates and onto the road, a shadowy figure crouching in the bushes began to speak rapidly into a communicator.

***

"I think I'll start off with the biggest Sirloin cut they have," Cyndi said happily as they roared along the two lane road to town, "What about you, babe?"

"I'm for a Filet Mignon at first, the bigger the better," Bridget replied. "Hey, what's that up ahead? Something's blocking the road."

As they neared the obstacle, they could see it was a semi-trailer rig straddling both lanes, the rear of the trailer facing them.

"What the hell?" Cyndi growled, "What idiot stops a truck in the middle of the road? Hey assholes," she shouted and blew the horn, "Move it already, willya, we're in a hurry."

In response, the door of the trailer opened and thudded on the pavement, forming a ramp into the shadowy interior. Then the Jaguar jerked forward, snapping the girl's heads against their headrests and before Cyndi could react, they were dragged inside the trailer as the door slammed shut behind them. "What the fuck is this," Cyndi shouted, "Let's punch our way out of this tin can, babe."