Diving in the Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

They each climaxed three times, their bodies out of control, riding the waves of ecstasy until they could cum no more and collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs, whimpering and gasping for breath, their pussies gripping the phallus that had brought them such pleasure. Finally, they separated and removed the dildo, licking each end clean between soft kisses. Exhausted, they snuggled together and fell immediately to sleep.

***

"Holy crap, we're famous!" Cyndi exclaimed as she and Bridget watched the various news programs CV had recorded for them. He had told them of the numerous requests for interviews, carefully omitting the attempted attack by the yet to be identified cyborgs; there was no point in spoiling their excitement at their new found fame.

They were no longer two average young women who were in love and wanted to attend the university together; they were media darlings, stars if you will; objects of curiosity and desire, equally sought by researchers for study and by governments wanting to discover the secrets of their powers for their own uses. It was problematic to say the least and their lives would never be the same again.

"Bridget," CV said, "I think it would be wise to visit your parents and show them that you're healthy and happy because I'm sure they're worried about you. I've done my best to assure them you're well cared for here, but I think it best you go see them."

"Cyndi," Bridget said, "Please go with me. I want my folks to meet you."

"Like I'm letting you go there alone," Cyndi replied. "There's too many weirdoes out there. We'll take the Jag; I can outrun anything in that baby."

"Just be careful you two," CV said. "I'm sure you can handle any situation, but stay on your guard regardless."

"We will, Daddy," Cyndi replied, "See ya later."

***

"Whatta ya gonna tell your folks about us?" Cyndi said as they pulled into Bridget's parent's driveway.

"The truth; they're broad minded and understanding people. They've always supported me in whatever I've done and I love them for it."

When Bridget rang the doorbell, her mother opened the door, shouted "Brian, she's here!" and swept her daughter up in a bear hug, tears glistening in her eyes. Emily McWilliams was in her late forties, tall with an athletic figure; blue eyed and blonde like her daughter and like her also kept her hair cut short and wore little makeup.

When Brian McWilliams loomed up behind his wife and daughter, his face set in a wide grin, Cyndi was momentarily taken by surprise. The man was huge, tall, barrel chested, muscular arms and legs, slim hips, thick neck with dark brown hair and eyes. He lifted his daughter easily into the air, hugged and kissed her and rumbled "Who is this young lady, kitten?"

"Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Cyndi; Cyndi, these are my folks."

"Um ... hi," Cyndi said, thoroughly intimidated.

"Please come in," Emily said as Brian set her daughter down, "I've made tea and cookies. You must tell us all about your adventures."

***

A pot of tea and several cookies later, the girls finished their tale and sat together on the sofa holding hands wondering how the parents would react.

"That is certainly an amazing tale," Emily said in awe, "We've seen so much in the news, but to hear it from you two is amazing."

"You're superheroes," Brian said, shaking his head wonderingly, "Real honest to God superheroes."

"Oh, Brian," Emily said, "You and your comic books with those flying people and such. These young ladies are nothing like that."

"They're graphic novels, not comic books," Brian replied reprovingly and winked, "And they most certainly are superheroes. What are you girls gonna call yourselves?"

"Uhhh ... let me get this straight," Cyndi replied, "Now we're superheroes and we gotta choose a name, like Superman, Batman or somethin'? This is totally weird."

"All I wanted was for us to go to college together and get married someday," Bridget sighed, "Now there's all this crap to deal with. I sure can kiss my scholarship goodbye. I sure don't think they'll want me in the athletic program."

"What are you two going to do?" Emily asked.

"Well, at least money isn't a problem," Cyndi said. "Daddy's got piles of it lying around. I asked him once how much he had and he had no idea. The 'bots handle all that stuff. He lives for his experiments and building gadgets. I know he wants to figure out how we acquired our powers, so I guess we'll be pampered lab rats for a while."

"Y'know, it would be kinda fun bein' superheroes," Bridget said with a grin. "Maybe we could fight robots and stuff like the cartoons on TV."

"I dunno about wearin' all that Spandex," Cyndi replied, warming to the subject, "I bet that makes ya hot and sweaty."

"Yeah," Bridget replied, "Besides, a costume would just get ripped off anyway like our dresses that time."

"We sure can't fight robots bare-assed," Cyndi said, "Not that it wouldn't be fun."

"Kevlar," Brian said, "A fabric made with Kevlar would resist most damage better than Spandex."

"We wouldn't need much either," Bridget added, "Just enough to cover our boobs, pussies and asses. Like a string bikini."

"In a hot color, like Day-Glo orange or bright red," Cyndi continued, "The 'bots could knock some outfits out for us, no problem."

"Then there's the matter of a name," Emily said with a sigh. Brian and his darn comic books had sent this out of control. She just wanted her daughter and her ... lover ... companion ... partner ... whatever, safe and not getting into trouble. Somehow she knew that trouble would find the girls anyway and it scared her.

"Why don't you guys come with me to my dojo on Friday and meet my sensei and my friends?" Brian said. "I bet learning some martial arts moves would help you two in a fight."

"That sounds like fun," Bridget said, "Only we don't want to hurt anybody."

"Oooo, yeah," Cyndi said excitedly, "We'd be like those dudes and dudettes in the karate movies. Hiii-YA!" Without thinking, she brought the edge of her hand down on the coffee table, smashing it into kindling. "Whoops, sorry."

"Perfectly alright, dear," Emily said with aplomb, brushing wood fragments from her skirt. "Since you young ladies can alter your molecular structure so easily why not call yourselves the 'Molecule Maidens'?"

"Hey, I like that," Cyndi said, "Kinda rolls off the tongue."

"That's an excellent name," Brian added, "The press will love it."

Bridget nodded in assent, but her heart was heavy. She had never in a million years thought of this being in her future. She knew it was only a matter of time until she and Cyndi would have to fight someone again and the thought of it made her sad. At least she and Cyndi would face it together and that was good enough for now.

End.

In their next adventure, the Molecule Maidens encounter a savage band of fanatics that believe the girls are legendary goddesses made flesh in 'Beware the Crimson Cult of Leng'.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers