Diving in the Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft hissing sound in the darkness and both women slumped in their seats, unconscious. The engine started and the truck rolled away with its precious cargo intact heading for the U.S. Headquarters of Shokaku Industries, many miles away.

***

Bridget slowly awakened; her head ached abominably and she couldn't move a muscle. She panicked thinking 'Oh God I'm paralyzed, oh, no, please, no' then as her head cleared somewhat she realized she was secured hand and foot to a metal table. She shivered as cool air blew against her skin and she realized she was naked. What was going on? What had happened? Where was she? Where was Cyndi?

She tried to escape her bonds, but she couldn't seem to focus and bring her powers to life. Lights were shining in her eyes and she couldn't see anything. She tried to still the panic rising in her by breathing slowly and practicing the meditation techniques her cousin had taught her until her heartbeat and breathing finally returned to normal. All she could do was relax as best she could and wait for something to happen.

***

CV regained consciousness to find himself tied securely to a chair. The last thing he remembered was leaving the Cookie Carnival bakery in town with a bag of creampuffs when he was grabbed by powerful hands and something pressed against his face. The lights shining in his eyes were suddenly switched off and were replaced by Yoshida's smiling, mustachioed visage.

"Good day, Professor Van Dyne," Yoshida said, "I am in need of answers to some questions and you shall provide them as quickly and accurately as possible."

"Questions about what, who are you, what's the meaning of this?"

"Questions about how you endowed these young women with the ability to alter their molecular structures of course," Yoshida purred. He gestured and the tables to which Cyndi and Bridget were pinioned rose up and pivoted downward displaying them to CV's horrified gaze.

"What have you done to my daughter and her friend?" CV shouted. "Release them immediately or I won't tell you anything."

"I'm afraid I can't do that," Yoshida replied. "They are of inestimable value as specimens. However, if you choose to cooperate with us, they shall remain our honored guests for the foreseeable future."

"I do not know how they acquired their abilities," CW said. "They were participating with me in an experiment when something went awry. As best I can determine they were bombarded with some sort of radiation beam that changed their molecular structures. I am still in the process of determining the cause and therefore I have no secrets to share with you."

"Do you take me for a fool, professor?" Yoshida snarled. "I cannot believe that a man of your stature and intellect would concoct such an obviously transparent lie. If you do not share your secret with us, then it will not go well for the three of you."

"I'm not lying," CV said wearily. "There was a laboratory accident, one of my inventions malfunctioned and I have yet to discover why. Possibly if I was allowed to continue examining ..."

"We have no more time to waste, Professor," Yoshida replied. "You leave us no choice but to dissect and examine the women's cellular structures under electron microscopes and analyze their tissues to unlock the secrets of their powers. They will need to remain alive during the dissection of course, since dead tissue is of no value to us."

"Vivisection, you can't be serious!" CV cried, "That's inhuman!"

"The women will be under heavy sedation during the procedure, Professor," Yoshida said. "After all, we are not barbarians here."

"Dissection will be impossible anyway," CV muttered, "Their skin will reflexively harden once you attempt to pierce it."

"Ah, but we have anticipated that eventuality," Yoshida said. He gestured and white coated technicians wheeled out a machine resembling a huge chrome mechanical pencil that gleamed in the blaze of overhead lights. Mounted on an articulated strut fastened to a turntable and festooned with cooling coils, it's pointed tip ending in a cherry red blister that glowed malevolently.

"This, Professor, is the latest development of a Nd:YAG type laser produced in our laboratories," Yoshida continued. "It is capable of slicing a diamond into wafer thin sections as it will the bodies of these young women which we will then study. As you can see, we have thought of everything including your own unfortunate demise. There will be an explosion in your laboratory and the world will mourn you and your genius."

"At least allow me to say goodbye to my daughter and her friend," CV said sadly.

"Of course, but be quick about it, we have no time to lose."

The examination tables lowered until Cyndi and Bridget were prone. CV bent over each of them, whispered "When you feel your powers return, escape. I will distract them" and slipped a white capsule into each girl's mouth. They nodded in assent, too frightened to reply, their cheeks wet with tears.

As CV engaged Yoshida and the technicians in a technical discussion, Cyndi found she was able to think more clearly and focus on activating her powers. She looked over at Bridget who was experiencing the same sensations. Cyndi liquefied her body, slipping easily from the restraints and Bridget did the same. Unnoticed for the moment, they flowed behind a row of computer servers and assumed solidity again.

"Daddy said we should escape, but I'll be damned if I'll leave him here with those bastards," Cyndi growled.

"I'm down with that," Bridget replied, "What do you think we should do?"

>"The women, they're gone!"< Someone shouted.

"Whoops, we're busted," Cyndi said.

"Let's get airborne," Bridget replied, that'll keep 'em busy so CV can escape, then we can wreck this joint."

Converting to gaseous form, they drifted upwards like soap bubbles, stopping twenty feet above the ground. "Yoo-hoo, boys, here we are, come and get us," Bridget called in a sing-song voice as Cyndi stuck her tongue out at them.

>"They're not human, they are gods,"< a panicked Technician cried, then broke and ran toward the entrance to the access tunnel. His colleagues hesitated for a split second, and then joined him, nearly colliding with a quick-marching squad of black clothed security guards brandishing sub-machine guns responding to Yoshida's call for assistance. Coming to a halt, they stood gaping at the opaque figures of two naked girls floating above them laughing and making rude gestures.

>"Don't stand there like fools,"< Yoshida shouted, >"Shoot them down."<

Obediently raising their weapons, the squad opened fire, their bullets passing harmlessly through Cyndi and Bridget who continued to laugh and taunt them; the spent bullets then falling back into the laboratory causing explosions and fires. Barking orders at the guards to stop firing, Yoshida sprinted to the laser, activated it to full power, then aimed and fired it towards the girls.

"OW! Fuck, that hurt," Bridget cried as the beam passed through her.

"It's that goddamn laser," Cyndi shouted, "We're sitting ducks up here."

"Let's smash the damn thing," Bridget shouted back.

"I see just what we need," Cyndi replied, "C'mon."

They dropped down to the tables to which they'd been fastened, each ripping one from it's base and flinging it edgewise at the laser. One struck the barrel, jerking it upright, the other striking the device just where it was fastened to the articulated mounting jamming it in the vertical position. The impact stunned Yoshida and he toppled from his seat at the control panel leaving the laser running at full power.

Spinning lazily out of control on it's turntable, the lasers beam began slicing through the concrete and steel roof supports upon which the foundation of the office tower above rested. As chunks of the ceiling began falling, the few technicians and guards remaining ran screaming for the exit. CV had taken cover behind a stand-by generator when the firing began and was soon joined by Cyndi and Bridget.

"Let's get out of here, Daddy," Cyndi said, "Those guys have all run off and this place is falling apart." They made their way as quickly as possible through the wreckage, only to meet a wild-eyed Yoshida brandishing an automatic pistol screaming imprecations in Japanese.

Cyndi moved toward him as he emptied the pistols magazine at her, the bullets having no effect on her hardened skin. With a snarl of hatred, she reached inside Yoshida's body and squeezed his heart until it burst. His eyes grew wide, crimson gouts of blood flew from his mouth and nose and he collapsed on the floor, dead.

"Carve us up, willya," She muttered, then followed Bridget and CV to the exit. As they entered the tunnel, the untended laser overheated, exploded and then was buried beneath tons of earth, concrete and steel when the ceiling gave way and collapsed. Running for their lives as the tunnel caved in behind them, they reached the outside entrance only to be confronted by a stocky figure brandishing a katana.

"You have brought shame to my Juuyaku and myself," Hirota exclaimed, sweat coursing down his bare torso and soaking the Hachimaki tied around his head, "Therefore you must die and this tunnel become your tomb."

"I've got this one," Bridget said, stalking towards Hirota, "Get CV out of here, I'll be along in a minute."

"Be careful, babe," Cyndi replied, her arm protectively around her father.

As Bridget grew closer to him, Hirota shouted >"Die, foul demon,"< and cut savagely at her with his katana; the carbon steel blade shattering against her hardened skin. He stood looking in amazement at her for a second, slashed at her with a dagger he carried in his belt which also shattered. He then turned and ran back into the tunnel, his shriek of terror drowned out by the collapsing tunnel burying him under tons of earth and rock. Bridget dashed outside in time to see the Shokaku Industries tower, sway violently, then split and collapse in a cloud of dust and debris.

Turning away from the spectacle, she saw CV and Cyndi crouched beside a car in the half filled parking lot. Picking up two discarded lab coats, she sprinted over to them, handed one coat to Cyndi and the three made their way through the milling throngs of office workers and technicians conversing excitedly in Japanese at what had happened.

Reaching the main road, they could hear emergency vehicles approaching when a black SUV stopped in front of them and the doors flew open. "Welcome aboard, folks," said a cheery voice. They climbed in to see the chrome rhomboid head and blocky torso of a robot behind the wheel. The doors shut and the vehicle sped off heading for the Van Dyne estate and safety.

***

"Two gentlemen to see you, sir," the Secretary-Bot purred in the voice of a long dead blonde movie star. CV looked away from his computer display screen and sighed. "Who is it this time, Ann?"

"They represent the United States Government," was the reply. Ann's eyes turned orange-red in warning, CV nodded and said "Show them in please."

Two burly men came lumbering single file into CV's office, their shoulders barely clearing the door frame. They wore identical gray suits with red and blue striped ties and highly shined wingtip shoes. Their faces were grim, their heads seemingly resting on their shoulders with no neck in evidence and their hair cut in a severe crew cut fashion. They sat in the chairs before CV's desk and stared at him.

"Thank you for seeing us, Doctor," the man on the left said, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"We are here today on a matter of grave importance to the country's national security," the man on the right said, his deep voice eerily similar to the man on his right.

CV leaned back in his chair, "I am always willing to help my country, of course. What is this matter you speak of?"

"It concerns the recent collapse of the Shokaku Industries office tower," the man on the left said. "It is our understanding you were there that day along with your daughter and her friend."

CV had tied his best to minimize Cyndi and Bridget's role in the towers collapse, but to no avail. Some security cameras in the cavern had somehow survived and had captured the battle in great detail. In no time the footage had been leaked to the press and put on the internet resulting in a flood of curious visitors to CV's home. He had politely, but firmly refused any interviews with either he or the girls without giving an explanation leaving his questioners baffled and frustrated. Since their arrival, Cyndi and Bridget had lapsed into a state of near hibernation, arising only to use the bathroom or to consume prodigious amounts of food, and then returning to their bed to cuddle and sleep. Now the government was becoming involved and that meant trouble.

"Your daughter and her friend have somehow acquired extraordinary powers and abilities that your government wishes to study," the man on the right continued. "It would require the three of you to accompany us to a government facility where you could continue your research and the women could be studied under controlled conditions."

"I'm sorry to say that would not be possible at this time," CV said, calmly. "Since the conditions that endowed the girls with their powers can only be studied and possibly replicated here, we must remain where we are. The logistics of transferring my laboratory to another facility are nigh well insurmountable."

"It is a matter of national security," the man on the left rumbled, his eyes narrowing to slits, "Under the circumstances, we must insist that you come with us."

"And I say that is impossible," CV replied, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"In the name of national security we must take steps to ..." the man on the right began, and then stopped. Both men stopped moving and tendrils of smoke drifted upwards from their ears, noses and mouths. CV touched a pad on his desk top and two heavy duty gardener bots rolled in on soundless caterpillar treads.

"Take them downstairs to the lab," CV said. "I'll examine them later."

"What was it this time?" Ann said, drifting aside as the bots carried the immobile visitors from the office and a ventilation fan whined carrying the stink of burnt wiring away.

"Cyborgs, I think," CV said. "I think the EMP got 'em before they could completely self-destruct. We'll see."

"Think they were really from the government?"

"I doubt it. Another government maybe, not ours, let's go to Threat Level Orange until we can get a few things settled."

"You got it, boss."

"Anything from the girls' quarters?"

"No. Doc says they're okay, they just used up a tremendous amount of energy and mass during the fight. They need to build up their reserves and reclaim some internal and external molecular structuring. He said he could help them with additives, but felt they needed to recover on their own."

CV chuckled, "The doctor knows best, thanks Ann."

"You're welcome, boss."

She floated silently out the door and CV resumed his work.

***

Cyndi awakened to find Bridget lying next to her, propped up on one elbow and gazing at her with love in her eyes.

"Hi baby, have I been asleep long?"

Bridget grinned, "We've been out well over a week. The bots tell me we've awakened just long enough to use the john and stuff ourselves with food, then gone back to sleep. That fight took a lot out of us, figuratively and literally."

"Over a week, huh, oh man, that's hard to believe. You were somethin' else in that fight, sweetie. We really kicked their asses."

"You were pretty damn amazing yourself, love. We make a good team don't we?"

"We sure do. Are you getting as hot as I am?"

"Yep, wanna fuck?"

"Sit on my face, baby, I want to suck your pussy until you cum in my mouth."

Cyndi slid down on the bed and Bridget straddled her face, lowering her moist pussy to her lover's already wiggling tongue. Cyndi gripped Bridgets plump ass cheeks and pulled her down hard on her mouth, the taste of her lovers hot cunt driving her wild. Bridget gasped and moaned, rocking back and forth on Cyndi's face as she was eaten out, her juices filling her lover's mouth to overflowing. Cyndi moistened two fingers in Bridget's love juices and wormed them into her puckered asshole up to the knuckles.

"Ahhh, yeah baby, fuck my ass good," Bridget cried, squeezing Cyndi's breasts in a spasm of delight. She could feel a spine shattering orgasm building up from deep inside, her nerves tingling at the prospect of ecstatic release. Cyndi's lips, tongue and fingers worked relentlessly in Bridget's pussy and asshole; she wanted to make the woman she loved cum and cum until she could cum no more and fill her mouth with sticky love juices.

Bridget's back arched as her orgasm hit full force, making her shiver uncontrollably. "Oh, gawwdd, fuckkkk!!" she howled, drenching her lover's face in a flood of salty ejaculate and squeezing her breasts painfully as she spasmed. Cyndi felt no pain as she gulped and swallowed mouthfuls of Bridget's juices. She was being crushed, drowned and smothered as Bridget ground her pussy on Cyndi's face in an outpouring of sheer joy at her lover's expert ministrations and Cyndi was enjoying every second of it.

Giving a final shriek of ecstasy, Bridget fell off Cyndi and crumpled on the bed, whimpering and moaning. Cyndi licked the last of the juices from her lips and snuggled next to Bridget waiting for her to recover.

Several minutes later, Bridget sat up and said "You really made me cum hard, sweetie. Whatever your dad's machine did to us, it also increased our ability to enjoy sex. Every time we do it it's more intense and it lasts longer."

"You get me so hot I can't stand it," Cyndi replied, "Now I want you to fuck me 'till I scream."

"I'll get the strap-on," Bridget said, starting to leave the bed.

"Naw, I wanna use something else," Cyndi answered, rolling over and rummaging in a bed side table drawer, "Ah, here it is." She held up a curious sort of double dildo made of silicone bent somewhat in a 'U' shape. One end was a long phallus with a defined head, the other end thick and stubby with a bulbous tip.

"Oooo, how does this work?" Bridget said, turning it over in her hands.

"I'll show ya. Lean back against the headboard, spread your legs, this end goes in your pussy," Cyndi eased the stubby end into Bridget who sighed with pleasure at being penetrated, "And I get this end," she lowered herself onto the phallus, moaning as it entered her fully, "Now you can fuck me and I can fuck you too."

"Ahhh, baby, this is great, it's really filled me up," Bridget said. She lifted her hips driving the false cock deeper into Cyndi's already dripping pussy, "How's that feel?"

Cyndi responded by wiggling her hips, moving the stubby end against the pink walls of Bridget's wet cunt, "How's that feel?"

"Mmmm ... yeahhhh ... ride me, lover, ride me, ride me until you cum."

They began fucking in a jerky rhythm, slow at first, then faster as they became accustomed to this way of pleasuring each other. Bridget gripped Cyndi's ass cheeks, pulling her down to meet her own hips thrusting upward sending the phallus deep in her lovers pussy while twisting the other end in her own gooey slit. The feeling was fantastic.

Cyndi moaned and gasped as Bridget fucked her, their firm breasts and stiff nipples rubbing together. She clung to the headboard to give her leverage, working her hips to meet Bridget's thrusts, wiggling her ass knowing it would grind the phallus against Bridget's g-spot giving her a massive orgasm.

"Ahhhh ... baby, I'm so close, fuck me harder!" Cyndi cried as her orgasm roiled within her. She felt dizzy from the sensation when it suddenly crested and crashed through her body as her back arched and her body stiffened, her mouth open wide in a soundless scream of exquisite pleasure. Feeling her lover cumming, Bridget climaxed powerfully, her body quivering, her shriek of joy muffled by Cyndi's breast filling her mouth.