Do Me a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Tina and Mike were virgins when they married. Their sex life was clumsy and unfulfilling. The simple reason being they had nothing for comparison. Tina refused to watch even softcore porn and would not allow Mike to watch even when she was not around. Women had sex to have babies and as a last resort, to shut their whining husbands up. Tina would not allow any experimentation. Missionary was it. Besides, Mike didn't know anything else to do anyway. Sexually they were as experienced as to twelve-year olds, and that could taken as an insult by many twelve-year old.

Tina spread the shaving cream all over Mike's balls, in the crease of his legs and on his lower stomach. She noticed that the skin on Mike's stomach would twitch at certain spots where she applied the shaving cream.

Mike, on the other hand, was enjoying the hell out of the experience. His toes curled. It was all he could do to keep still. It tickled and felt so good at the same time. But, the best part was the eroticism he was feeling.

Tina was a different person too. It was nothing like she expected. She felt like she had been doing this forever. She enjoyed the sensuality of the experience. And, it was a major experience for Tina. A new horizon had opened up.

Tina carefully shaved Mike. When she finished she sat back and beamed at her accomplishment. If her mama could see her now, she would have a cow. "Okay! Where is the aloe?"

"Why?" Mike was puzzled.

"Because aloe is a moisturizer to keep the skin free of razor bumps, irritation and ingrown hairs. At least it is for my legs. I'll get some." Tina replied.

When she returned from the bathroom with the aloe, Tina sat between Mikes open legs. There she had full access to his pubic area.

Mike had savored the shaving, but he had no idea how much he would like relish the aloe treatment. Tina put a good amount on her hands and began to gently rub it into the areas she had just shaved. Massaging the aloe across his belly caused Mike to moan and his skin twitch. When she caressed his balls, Mike thought he would explode. He fought to hold it back. He was afraid the Tina would quit if he came.

She had changed tremendously in the last twenty-four hours. Yesterday, she would never have touched Mike's cock. Today she was lusting and not just for Mike. She wanted to have another go with Sam. He was the experienced one.

Tina saw the effect she was having on Mike. She liked the feeling of control, power and accomplishment she had over Mike. Now, she decided to take things up a notch. She applied a thick glob of aloe to her right hand and stoked it onto Mike's cock. Mike was stunned. His eyes were as big as saucers. He was grinning so much it hurt his face. Tina stroked slowly the length of the shaft. When she reached he head, she squeezed and twisted. That is when he lost his breathe and his toes curled again.

One of Mike's problems in making Tina pregnant was his small cock. Normally it was about four or five inches when hard. Neither of them know the length of a man's cock increases as he is aroused. Tina hadn't done her job. She had been so frigid that Mike couldn't make three inches lately.

This time Mike's cock had grown to a full seven inches. Tina had aroused him more than she had ever done and didn't know how she had done it. She was amazed at the size of the monster growing in her hand. Tina couldn't believe Mike had it in him, literally! This time she was paying attention. She repeated the things that affected Mike the most. Soon she picked up the pace. Mike was clenching the sheets, holding on for dear life. He would not last long.

"Ahhhh! Ohhh! shit! motherfucker! Oh! Oh! I must have died and gone to heaven. Don't stop. Oh! SHIT! I AM CUMMING!! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Stop! I can't stand it!" Mike bellowed. He was spent.

"Where did it go?" Tina asked.

"Where did what go?" Mike inquired.

"Your cum. I can't find it. I wanted to wipe you off with the washcloth. It is not on your stomach. Not on your chest, face or hair. Where the shit is it?" Tina wondered.

"Hell, it never goes far. Look on the side of bed. Maybe I rolled on it." Mike said.

"Shit it is on the headboard. That means it shot three foot through the aid. It could have gone across the room if you were pointed in that direct, and we never would have found it. FUCK, I didn't think you could do that." Tina said with astonishment.

"Give me a minute and I will shave you if I am able." Mike huffed.

Mike was exhausted. He had never experienced anything like that. It was the best orgasm that he had ever had. Would there be more? And Tina. She had changed, more open, less inhibited. This was a new Tina. It appeared the show that Sam and Marsha had put on had opened new doors of arousal for Tina. Live would be better.

Mike warmed the washcloth in the sink and returned to the bed. Tina was naked with the towel covering from her tits to her pussy. Mike sat on the bed and folded the bottom of the towel up over her belly. He wanted to go slow. If she wanted to cover her tits she could. Later the towel would come off.

Mike lathered up around Tina's pussy and lower stomach. Slowly and carefully he shaved her downy bush. As the razor scraped across her stomach, her skin twitched like Mike's had done. Mike made note of the areas that were most sensitive to Tina. Once he finished, Mike wiped the area with the washcloth and began applying the aloe. As he massaged Tina's stomach, Mike gingerly tickled those spots where her skin trembled with his fingertips. It was Tina's turn to moan and to grab the sheets for dear life. She was experiencing new pleasures.

Mike saw Sam go down on Tina last night. He would try the same. He eased his face down to her pussy and began kissing her lips. Soon he was titillating her clit with his tongue. The old Tina would never let him do that.

Last night, Sam had stuck his middle finger in her pussy. How would she react? Time to find out. Mike's middle finger slid easily up her soaked love canal. Fantastic! Tina wasn't stopping him. He stroked. Then, he slid in two fingers. It was like shifting gears. Tina sped up.

Tina was begging him to put his dick into her. "Please put it in. I want to feel you. Hurry!"

Mike obliged. He wanted her more than she wanted him. Tina was well lubricated. His dick slid in easily for its whole length. Before he had to force it through a dry well. Tina hated it and bitched at him the whole time. What a change!

Mike pounded her with all his might. Soon something new was happening to Tina. Deep inside of her a feeling was growing. Rising until it burst forth over her body. She trembled and screamed. Her first orgasm after six years of marriage. What had taken so long? Why had she fought it so? All the time wasted!

Mike was right behind her. There would be not guessing where the cum went this time. I was all deposited deep in Tina's pussy. Maybe he could get her pregnant after all.

Mike was exhausted. Tina was still wound up. They lounged in the bed in each other's arms until the fell asleep. When they woke it was nearly sundown.

Get up Mike. Let's take a quick shower. I am famished. I will make us something to eat.

Mike and Tina sat around the kitchen table eating sandwiches and drinking a few beers. "This was great! Nothing like beer to replenish you bodily fluids. I don't think that we need Sam to get you pregnant. Why don't I tell him to forget the whole thing?" Mike remarked.

"Remember the doctor said that you had a low sperm count. We didn't do anything to solve that issue. If you keep having sex with me, you may be the father or it could be Sam. But, you and I will always accept the child as yours. It might be true. Anyway, my biological clock is ticking. I want a baby, and I want it now." Tina replied.

"I guess you are right. I didn't think you wanted to do it and would look for a way out. You know Sam will not come back unless you do everything he says. No or stop are not words he wants to hear. He said sex with you was boring." Mike said as he pondered Tina's motive. He was beginning to get a little suspicious. Was Tina wanting a baby that bad? Or did she want Sam again? He couldn't be sure.

"Boring! Okay, I will try to do better. I just need to relax. Remember you are the only one I have ever had. It won't be so bad the second time. I may learn some things that you will enjoy. Besides I plan on having a couple of tequila's before he gets here.

See if you can get him to come over about dark. Tell him you need some help with the computer." Tina said. If Mike had looked a little closer, he would have noticed the twinkle in her eye and the slight smile on her lips. Tina was hiding her excitement and her lust for her for a new dick.

The sun was just about to go behind the trees when Sam's phone rang. It was Mike on the other end.

"Can you talk?" Mike asked.

"No. Marsha are watching TV. What is going on?" Sam said. What did Mike have on his mind.

"Tina wants you to try again. Can you tell Marsha that you are going to help me with my computer? Tell her I may have a virus or something." Mike said.

"I don't know that much about computers. Why don't you get someone else?" Sam didn't want to waste his time with such a bad fuck as Tina.

"You know I can't get someone else. And, you know why! Try one more time. She will have a couple of shots of tequila before you get here. Just do me this one favor." Mike pleaded. You have the hard drive for our slot."

"Okay. I will be right over." Sam said.

"Who was that?" Marsha asked.

"That was Mike. He has a virus or something on his computer and wants me to help him. I could be several hours if I have to reload his software." Sam lied.

"I felt like a repeat of this morning tonight. But, you go help Mike. I know what a klutz his is with computers." Marsha said.

"I hope I won't be long." Sam called over his shoulder as he walked out the back door.

"Computer my ass. Something is going on, and I am going to find out what. I'll give him thirty minutes to get settled and let him think he got away with whatever he is trying to get away with." Marsha said under her breathe.

Sam strode swiftly across the yard to Mike's house. The reluctance he showed to Mike was a sham. Tina was hot. With a little luck and a lot of booze, he could train her to be a first class fuck.

When Sam entered the Mike's house, he could see that Tina had more than two tequilas. She was feeling no pain. Mike, on the other hand, was as nervous as a cat on a top tin roof.

"Sam! I am ready to fuck! You just show me how." Tina slurred.

"Okay. Let's go into your bedroom." Sam said as he lead Tina down the hall. No one noticed that he had slipped a small jar of strawberry jelly in his pocket as he entered through the kitchen.

As they entered the bedroom, Sam made sure the door was closed all the way. Mike was not getting a free show this time. He turned the light on in the master bathroom and shut until just enough lite entered the room for him to make out objects.

Tina had shed her cloths in seconds and was laying on the bed spread eagle. "Come on. Fuck me now before I chicken out." She begged.

"Well, you may be excited. But, I need something to get me hard."

"What do you want me to do?" Tina was beginning to sober up a little. Sex with her husband was all he knew, and he was not demanding. She would not let him be that way. What did Sam have in store for her?

"You are going to have to suck this thing hard." As Sam waved his dick in front of her. Sam turned around to remove the rest of his clothes. Where Tina couldn't see, he opened he jar of jelly and stuck his dick in the jelly. Still without being noticed, he coated his whole dick with the sweet jelly. Sam thought to himself, "Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches may disappear a round this house after this."

He turned around to face the bed, and Tina had not moved.

"Sit up on the edge of the bed. Put you hands on my hits. Not take the head of my dick into your mouth and suck on it. Just the tip!" Sam instructed.

Tina was nervous. She wanted to jump up and run out of the room. She had both hand on each hip. But, could not get her mouth to open to Sam's dick. "I don't think I can. It is so nasty." She whined.

"Sure you can, or I go home to someone I don't have to ask. Now open your mouth! If I leave, I will not be back." Sam retorted.

Tina opened her mouth. Sam quickly shoved her mouth down on the head of cock. Tina was startled. She couldn't too much of a sound with Sam's dick in her mouth. The screams she wanted to make came as gurgling sounds.

"Relax and taste it! You might find that you enjoy it." Sam said.

Tina couldn't do a anything with Sam holding her head. She couldn't make much of sound with a dick in her mouth. She did the only thing that she could do. Relaxed!!

Then the strangest thing occurred to her. It tasted like strawberries. Did they all taste that way? Did they all taste different? Would a black cock taste like chocolate? She had a few tequilas and it took Tina a little time to sort these things out. For the moment she forgot that she had a dick in her mouth. The thing in her mouth tasted good, and she began to suck it like a popsicle. The taste of the strawberries made her brain think it was food and caused her to salivate more. The added saliva made her first blowjob much easier for her. Tina was enjoying the experience.

"Go deeper. The best is furthest down. Take it down your throat until you start to gag. Then, ease back and suck until you get use to, then go deeper and do the same thing again." Sam instructed. Before she knew it her nose was pressed against Sam's stomach.

Marsha had waited a half hour and cautiously walked over to Mike and Tina's back yard. Soon she noticed someone standing in the yard looking in Mike and Tina bedroom window. As she got closer, she realized it was Mike. He was naked and stoking his dick. She suspected that something funny was going on all along, and now she had a good idea what it was. But, Tina was such a prude. Why?

Marsha circled around Mike so that she was directly behind Mike as she crept up to him. Mike was so intend upon watching Sam fuck Tina and pounding his own meat that he never noticed Marsha's approach.

From her vantage point, Marsha had a good view of Sam fucking Tina's mouth and Mike beating off. She watched for several minutes. Marsha was a bit confused. What should she do? What would she do? She should bust the all. The idea of the three of them cheating on her. But, again WHY? Marsha soon realized that the sight of her husband fucking someone else was turning her own. This couldn't be love. Tina's husband was part of it. If it wasn't love, then it must just be sex. If it was sex, was Sam really cheating on her. Tina couldn't be cheating on Mike, he was part of it. Mike called Sam with some bullshit story about a computer to get Sam over to fuck Tina. The three of the them were in some perverted sex game that she was beginning to enjoy herself. But, they had left her out, the assholes. But, Marsha knew that if they asked her she would have turned them down. After seeing what they were doing, Marsha felt the eroticism of it all. She was titillated, aroused, stimulated, excited. FUCK, Marsha was horny. All these thoughts were going through her head plus a hundred more. She had made up her mind what she would do.

Marsha slipped up directly behind Mike. She reached her arms around and grabbed his cock. Mike gasped and froze. In her most seductive voice, Marsha said, "What you doin', Mike?"

Mike couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say. Where would he start?

"Mike, why is my husband fucking your wife while you stand out here naked in the dark beating your meat?" Marsha asked in a casual offhand way.

"Marsha, I don't know what to say." Sam said.

"Tell me the truth. Why are you letting my husband FUCK your wife?" Marsha whispered.

"We want a baby, and I can't get Tina pregnant. So, Sam is going to the make her pregnant. That way the baby will be the like it was my own." Sam was nervous to say the least. He was so nervous that he failed to realize the Marsha was stroking his dick the whole time.

"Sam is going to get Tina pregnant? That is the plan?" Marsha asked. Mike did not notice the strange look on Marsha's face.

"Yes, it is my fault. I begged him to do it. I asked him to do me a favor." Mike exclaimed.

"So, you got Sam 'to do you a favor.' Is that right?" Marsha said softly.

"Yes!"

"Now, Mike, just what do I get out of this thing?" Marsha said as she gave Mike's cock a squeeze.

Mike suddenly realized what Marsha had been storking his cock the whole time and it felt good. He was beginning to forget that they had been busted and was starting to thinking about what Marsha was doing to him. This might turn out okay.

"What do you want out of it?" Mike asked.

"Sam isn't going to get to fuck around and leave me high, dry and horny. Do you know what I mean." Marsha said.

"I don't know if I can satisfy you. Tina can't get pregnant because I have a low sperm count and a small dick." Mike was self-conscious now.

"I can't help you with the sperm count. But, your dick is plenty big enough. Maybe you are not using it right. It seems that Sam is teaching Tina a few new tricks. Maybe I can teach you." Tina said.

"Okay! Now, what?" Mike asked. Marsha was in control. He really didn't like being left out in the dark with nothing to do but play with himself.

"Let's move over to the picnic table. It is in the shadows. Do you think they will be able to see us from the bedroom?" Marsha asked.

"No. You can see in the house, but the table is too far in the shadows to see from inside." Mike said.

Marsha used Mike's cock to lead him over to the picnic table. She positioned herself so that Mike could bury his head between her legs and look over her thigh into the bedroom. By turning her head a little, Marsha could watch her husband and sister-in-law along with Mike. She was going to enjoy this.

About the same time, Sam laid Tina back on the bed and moved his head between her legs. This time Tina was going to get a severe tongue lashing from an expert. Sam moved his tongue and fingers in ways Mike never knew existed. Tina was coming hard and fast. All the other times she had sex with Mike, she had been silent. With Sam buried between her legs, Tina discovered she was a screamer.

Outside, Marsha had just begun to show Mike the proper way of eating pussy. At the sound of the Tina screaming, Mike was distracted. "What is he doing to her? Is he hurting her?"

"No! Stupid! He is giving her one hell of an orgasm. I didn't know Tina could be so loud having sex." Tina explained.

"I didn't know either. She never uttered a sound when we had sex." Mike was disappointed.

"Honey, if you listen to me, you will be needing earplugs when you have sex with her." Marsha giggled. With that Marsha began her schooling of Mike. She told how to use his tongue, his fingers and his lips. She told him that every woman is different. To be a good lover, he would have to pay attention to how her body responds to his moves. She told him to pay attention to the involuntary movements of a woman's body. Mike was a good student. Before either of them knew it, Marsha was having a huge orgasm. Marsha loved the freshness of Mike's newfound love making.

It was the eroticism of watching Sam with Tina that put her libido into high gear. Marsha was at a disadvantage. He had to stifle her screams of ecstacy lest Sam or Tina hear her. Both women had enjoyed several orgasms. Sam placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Tina's pussy. It was soaked with Tina's flowing juices and Sams spit. It only took the slightest pressure for all of Sam's dick to enter Tina. Tina gasped and moaned.