Do Me a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha wanted to keep up with Sam and Tina. She went to the end of the picnic table and leaned forward. This way she could what her husband as he fucked Tina. With her head down and ass up, Marsha invited Mike to enter her. She, like Tina, was wet, hot and ready for a dick. Mike's dick slid all the way in without any resistance. Marsha had hidden talents. You know the kind you can't tell someone about. You have to show them. Marsha clamped down on Mike's dick with muscles that Tina didn't know she had or how to use them. Mike had never experienced anything like it. It was like a moist, warm hand had grabbed his cock and would not turn lose. He was not complaining.

Sam was pounding away at Tina. She was enjoying the ride. Orgasms flowed one after the other. She started yelling, "Oh, fuck. I love you big cock in my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Don't stop. Don't slow down. Drive it into me. Shit! I am such a slut, and I love it." These were words that Tina had never thought of saying. Tonight she was saying them over and over again.

Marsha was getting a good pounding, but she wanted to finish and get back home before Sam did. Mike needed a little encouragement. "Fuck me Mike! Look at Sam fuck Tina. See how she enjoys another man's cock in her pussy. She is cumming. She loves it. Fuck me like you want to fuck her! Punish me like you want to punish her. Look down at your cock pounding in and out of my pussy. Tell me what you see, Mike." Marsha was urging Mike to orgasm.

"I see Tina having more fun fucking Sam than she has ever had with me the fucking bitch. I could get her pregnant if she would act that way with me. She is a fucking bitch. I am going to fuck her so hard. I am going to make her cum like she never has before. I am going to eat her raw the cunt. Oh! Oh! Oh! I am cumming." Mike uttered. He had cum deep in Marsha and could do nothing more tonight.

Sam and Tina were still going strong. Marsha knew from her own experience that Sam would be a while but not a long while. She had to get home before Sam. She was not ready to let him know that she knew.

"Look, you have to keep quiet about this if you want me to help you. I can show you how to make Tina cum every night and beg for more. But, I don't want anyone to know what we did until I am ready. This will be our secret. Okay?" Marsha asked.

"Okay. I am not ready to tell them either. I know I have a lot to learn, and I want you to teach me. Besides, I want to have sex with you a lot more." Mike said. He was still panting from their encounter.

"Yes. I want to fuck you a lot more too. I have to get home and cleaned up. Bye." Marsha said as she hurried across their yards.

Sam was still giving Tina his full attention, oblivious to the goings on outside. He pumped her in the missionary position for a good twenty minutes and started to get tired. He flipped her over and pulled her ass off the bed. "Keep your head on the mattress. I want to fuck you doggy style." Sam said as he entered Tina from behind. Now his dick was rubbing the walls of her pussy from a different angle. It was new experience. She had never let Mike do her like a dog, an animal. She was too good for that. Now, she was letting another man fuck her like an animal and was enjoying. So much was new to her. So much was exciting and erotic. Why hadn't she allowed Mike to do this to her long ago. He is such a wimp. He could never do to her what Sam was doing. Besides, Mike's cock is not that big. Tina hoped that Sam did not make her pregnant too soon. Now that all the taboo's had been broken, Tina was enjoying every minute. Could she ever be satisfied with just Mike? "Fuck Mike!" she thought. "He should have been better and this would not have happened."

Tina had little time to think. Sam was bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Big ones separated by several smaller ones. She hoped that it would never stop. Finally, she could feel the tempo of Sam's strokes becoming increasingly more intense. Her orgasms were becoming more intense too. Finally, the deepest orgasm she had ever experienced come over her as Sam came deeply in her. Afterward, both were too exhausted to move for several minutes. Sam's hard gradually subsided and slipped out of Tina's cunt.

Exhausted, Sam turned Tina over and pulled her to her knees on the floor. "Now, clean me up." Sam gasped.

"Can you wash it first?" Tina whined.

"Fuck you, bitch! It is only you. That is your problem. You have always thought that sex was dirty and you don't want to get dirty. There is nothing wrong with Mike. It is you now, and it was you before. You have always been the fucking problem. Now, clean me up you fucking slut. Because you ARE a slut. I may have wakened the beast. But, you are now a slut. I have seen it in your eyes. You enjoyed being fucked. And, you enjoyed it a lot. Taste yourself! Clean me!" Sam demanded.

Tina did as she was told. She opened her mouth, but not enough. Sam stood before her and rubbed his flaccid all over her face, smearing a mixture of cum and vaginal fluid on Tina's cheeks, forehead and eyes. "Now, open your mouth wide before I cum in your ears!" Sam commanded.

Tina obeyed this time and opened her mouth wide. She closed it when Sam stuck his cock in her mouth. Instinctively, Tina began to suck and lick Sam's cock clean. Within seconds, Tina inhibitions were gone. Tina went from being reluctant to even touching Sam's slimy dick to loving the taste and feel of whole experience. Tina was making love to Sam's cock with her mouth. Soon she realized that it was beginning to stiffen and grow. This aroused feeling in her own cunt. Juices began to flow. Also, Tina was feeling a sense of pride in what she was able to do. This was something she would never have believe of herself a week before. Pride that she could suck cock good enough to get an exhausted man back up.

Sam was watching Tina's eyes. He could see the change in her. She liked she was doing. Sam had made her into a first class slut. She would never be the same. Sam had popped her frigid cherry. She was a frigid, up tight bitch before. Now, she was hot for cock and maybe more.

Sam felt that he could go one more time. Tina had succeed in rejuvenating his cock. At the same time, it was obvious Tina was excited again.

"Tina, stop and stand up." Sam directed.

"I don't want to stop. I am glad to made me suck your nasty dick. I love the taste of you and me mixed together." Tina said.

"I think that I can go one more time. But, it has to be something special. Something real tight. I am going to let you pick what we do." Sam said.

"You have reamed me out pretty good. If you can find a tight place on me you can have it." Tina joked.

"Okay. You named it. Turn around and bend over." Sam said.

"What? You can't go there. I don't do that! I have never done that!" Tina exclaimed.

"Look. Have I done anything to you that you didn't eventually enjoy, a lot? No! So, bend over spread your cheeks and relax. That is the key, relax." Sam said.

Tina didn't say anything but she thought to herself that Sam was right. She had enjoyed everything. Maybe if she didn't fight this, she would enjoy a cock up her ass more. Dutifully, Tina turned around, bent over and spread her cheeks.

Sam spotted some baby oil on the dress and applied a liberal amount to the top of the crack of her ass. The oil ran down across her asshole. Sam applied some oil to his fingers and cock. Sam inserted one finger in Tina's asshole. He made sure that Tina's ass was well lubricated inside and out. Her anal ring was stretched by one finger. Then, he inserted two fingers to further loosen Tina's one remaining virgin opening. Sam fingered Tina's ass with two fingers on one hand and massaged her clit with the other. Tina's apprehension had subsided. She had forgotten to worry about what was about to happen. The please she was experiencing was too good to ignore.

Sam quickly replaced his fingers with the head of his cock. Tina gasped, but did not draw away. Sam let Tina get used to the feeling and allowed her ass to relax. Slowly, Sam pushed further into Tina's ass. Again, he stopped to allow Tina to adjust. He did it again and Tina took less time to adjust. Once more and he shoved it all the way end. Tina groaned. The longer Sam's cock stayed in her the better it felt. Slowly, Sam began to pump.

No more pain. Tina was enjoying it all. She had taken a cock in all three holes and she felt a pride and accomplishment. Was there anything left? Shit she hoped so.

Sam pumped faster and faster. Soon, he was like a jack hammer. Tina was cuming time after time. She started to scream, "Fuck my ass you bastard. I feels so good. Don't stop. Fuck me harder." Over and over. Sam was right, he had made her into a first class slut.

Mike was watching the ass fucking that was taking place before his eyes. What was Sam doing? He was supposed to get her pregnant. Fucking Tina in the ass wasn't going to get it done. But, Tina was enjoying it. Mike cock was hard as a rock. The sight of his wife getting fucked in the ass and begging for more was turning him on. He thought the last time he fucked Marsha was all he had in him for the night. Without realizing it, he was stroking his cock for all it worth. He was going to cum again. As he watched Tina and Sam stiffen and cum, he came with them. As far as he was concerned, he had participated in a threesome.

Sam quickly jumped in the shower lest Marsha detect any order of sex. Mike had dressed and returned to the living room. Sam passed Mike on the way out. Both just nodded. What was there to say? Sam tired to hide his smile from Mike, but he just couldn't do it. He had enjoyed Tina too much to hide his delight.

Sam ran across the lawns, trying to build up a little sweat. He didn't what to have to explain to Marsha why he smelled like he had just had a shower.

Marsha had returned to her house and showered. She was waiting in the bed when Sam slipped into the bed. She rolled over and held him.

"Baby, what took you so long?" Marsha asked.

"You know how computers are. The take forever to reload and you can't stop until the job is done." Sam replied.

"I am glad you are back. I was thinking about your big cock, and I got so horney. I want you to fuck me so bad. I want to suck your cock after you have cum in me. And, then I want to fuck you again." Marsha purred.

"Oh, shit. What am I going to do now?" Sam thought.

"I have a big day tomorrow and I am tired. I don't think I could do you just. I guess I am getting old. Can I have a rain check?" Sam was thinking fast. He had never turned her down. Would she be suspicious?

"Okay. It is late. But, you have to do me twice next time." Marsha said. She wasn't really up to more sex. Mike had taken care of her. She just wanted to make Sam squirm a little. She smiled. Sam, like most men after sex, was asleep before her.

The next morning Mike and Tina were a bit uncomfortable. Everything was just awkward. Neither knew what to say to the other. Finally, Tina broke the silence. "Are you upset with me? You know you agreed."

"No. I am not upset. I just don't understand. I heard you last night. (Mike did not want Tina to know that he had spied on her.) You were enjoying yourself. You never enjoyed sex with me like you did with Sam. Shit, you always said that you thought it was dirty and that you just did it to shut me up." Mike grumbled.

"Yes. I know that I have been a bitch. But, this is sex for the fun of it. I have a new perspective towards sex now." Tina said.

Tina's words just didn't set well with Mike. "Sex for the fun of it! The object is for you to get pregnant. You fucking can't get pregnant by sucking Sam's dick or getting fucked in the ass. Now, can you?"

"Do you think I am a mare to be breed to some stud for the owner's pleasure? I am a human being. If you had fucked me like Sam, then maybe I would have enjoyed it with you." Tina retaliated. This conversation was headed in the wrong direction.

"Okay. Go ahead. Do whatever you have to do to get pregnant. I won't say anything more about it." Sam responded. He may have been pissed at Tina, but he had enjoyed the night with Marsha. There was a lot more that he could say to her, but if she stopped fucking Sam, he would have to stop fucking Marsha. And, Marsha was the best fuck he had ever had.

Over at Sam and Marsha's, Marsha normally woke up a half hour before Sam had to get up. This morning she woke up half hour earlier than she usual. Was last night a dream? Fuck, she hoped not. The sight of Sam fucking her sister-in-law was so hot. Mike had satisfied her, but that boy could use some lessons.

So, Sam was intent upon getting Tina pregnant for his brother. Yeah! right! What a joke! Well, she would be the one to give Mike those lessons he needed. Why not? Sam was teaching Tina to be a good fuck. She would teach Mike to be a good fucker.

Marsha got in the shower. As the warm water cascaded off her body, she couldn't help but remember last night. It was so hot. She thought how Mike pounded her from behind while she watched Sam fuck Tina. Shit she was getting horney. Well, she had an extra half hour to play with. Sam was going to have to satisfy her.

Marsha exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. As she neared the bed, the towel dropped to the floor. Sam was peacefully sleeping on his back. Marsha climbed on the bed and straddled Sam's face, laying her pussy on his lips. She had spread her pussy lips so that Sam was inside of her. Marsha began to slowly fuck Sam's face.

Sam did not remain asleep for long. Instinctively his tongue explored Marsha's cunt. For a few seconds, Sam thought it was Tina. Then he realized that he was in his own bed and Marsha was sitting on his face. "Nasty bitch." He thought. "She needs a severe tongue lashing." And, a severe tongue lashing is what she got. Sam knew what to do. Within a few minutes, Marsha was cumming. Her juice was all over Sam's face. Marsha grabbed the headboard for dear life. She was cumming hard. It was not just Sam that was driving her wild. Marsha was thinking about the erotic adventure of last night. She closed her eyes and could see Sam eating Tina's pussy. Shit. She was squirting all over Sam's face. Marsha thought, "Sam, you motherfucker. You don't deserve this. But, I fucking do."

"Eat me you motherfucker. Eat me like you are eating a brand new pussy to asshole. Don't stop, fucker." Marsha blurted out loud. She was cumming time after time. Sam grabbed Marsha's ass with both hands and squeezed, pulling her cunt tighter to his face. Up her back and around to her tits went his hands. Sam mauled Marsha's tits and pinched her nipples. Marsha came again. Oh, Sam loved making a woman cum, and he knew how too.

Finally, Marsha was exhausted and rolled off Sam's face onto the bed.

"That was great." Marsha said.

"I am glad you liked it. Now, it is my turn." Sam slipped his pajama bottoms off.

"Sorry, but you have to get to work and I have a million things to do today. I tired to get you to fuck me last night, and you were too tired. You know, you never turn me down. What has gotten into you? Are you getting old or something?" Marsha was playing it to the hilt. She wanted to see if she could make Sam uncomfortable.

"Maybe I am getting old. But, tonight I will show you who is getting old. I need to wash my face." Sam said. He wasn't going to make an issue out of anything. Tina was a good fuck now. He wanted the chance to turn her into a great fuck.

"Okay. Tonight is a date unless you have to help Mike with his computer again." Marsha said sarcastically. Marsha was not above taking a few more shots at Sam before breakfast.

Sam knew it was time to drop the subject. He had a good thing going and didn't want to spoil it.

Mike spent the day sitting behind his desk. He was reluctant to get up lest someone discover the bulge in his pants. He couldn't help it. He did not like Sam and Tina having such a good time. But, he would rather let anyone fuck his wife just as long as he could fuck Marsha some more.

About 2:00 o'clock, Sam had a meeting with some of their clients. He would be gone for hours. Mike decided to call Marsha.

"Hello." Marsha said as she looked at the caller id. She thought it was Sam calling from work.

"Marsha, this is Mike. How are you?" Mike said.

"Mike, Sam could come home any minute." Marsha warned.

"Don't worry. He is in a meeting with some clients. He will be there for hours. The bastard is certainly in a good mood this morning. It make me sick." Mike complained.

"Well, motherfucker you are the one who let my husband fuck your wife. Get over it. It was just sex for the fun of it. Just the way it was with you and I." Marsha responded.

"You are right. The real reason I called it to tell you that I can't stop thinking about last night. I can't get up from behind my desk because I have had a hard on all day long. It was so exciting. You are so hot. I want to do it again." Mike said.

"Yeah. It was fun. Wasn't it. We can do it a lot more. I am going to teach you how to be a good lover. But, you have to abide by the rules." Marsha said.

"Okay. Anything. What are the rules?" Mike was excited.

"First, this is for fun. Not love. I don't love you. You don't love me. Sam doesn't love Tina, and Tina doesn't love Sam. If she says she does, I know he will set her straight.

Next, you cannot be jealous. You asked for it. Now, you got it. Enjoy it. Encourage Tina and Sam to continue for as long as possible.

Finally, you cannot tell Sam or Tina what we are doing. At least not until I think we are ready." Tina said.

"Okay. I can live with that. I was a little jealous because Tina enjoyed herself with Sam more than with me. But, I want you. You treat me better. You actually enjoy having sex with me. She has never done that." Mike said.

"Well, I do enjoy a strange dick for a change. That motherfucker, Sam, has a payback coming to him. The kids are home tonight. Let's give it a break. Try to fuck you own wife for a change. This weekend call Sam to work on you computer again. Right now I have to get back to my housework. Bye." As Marsha hung up the phone, she smiled broadly. This has turned into a lot of fun. It was nice receiving the attention from her brother-in-law. Sam had begun taking her for granted and she him. Or, a better way of putting it was there marriage had become stale. Variety would spice it up pretty good.

Each night for the rest of the week, Sam and Marsha made passionate love to each other. It was like turning the clock back ten years. There was a new excitement in their lovemaking. Each was thinking about the fun and danger of fucking someone else. But, both admitted to themselves that their spouse was the best fuck around.

Tina and Mike were struggling. They had not learned to free themselves of their inhibitions. Mike was worried about pleasing Tina. Tina had no faith in Mike's ability to make her come. Instead of just fucking, each was thinking about fucking. Tina did have to admit that Mike was surprisingly better at eating pussy. Mike was excited that Tina had enjoyed fucking. He had actually made her cum. The second night he didn't have to beg Tina for sex. Tina was waiting for him. But, both were counting the days until they could be with their in-laws again. They were too insecure to fly solo. They wanted the security of their sex instructors.

Friday night eventually rolled around. Everyone was trying to conceal their excitement from their respective spouses. Marsha decided to aggravate Sam a little, "Sam, honey. I am so horney tonight. I want to be fucked like there is no tomorrow."

Sam could not help it. His cock twitched and began to stiffen. "So, what do you have in mind. Am I invited?"

"Yep. You are invited. I want to be fucked every way but loose. Think you can handle it?" Marsha teased.