Do Me a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I can handle it. I am ready for whatever you have in mind." Sam had forgotten about Tina. His cock was ramrod stiff.

Then the phone rang. Both of them looked at it. Both knew what it was. Marsha playing her part to the hilt grabbed before Sam. "Hello. Yes, Sam is here. I will tell him." Marsha said.

Turning around, she faked disappointment and irritation. "You klutz of a brother says his computer has crashed like it did last week. He wants to know if you can come over tonight and fix it."

"He uses that computer for the business. Every time it is down, we stand to lose thousands of dollars. But, fuck it. I'll tell him I can't work on it tonight." Sam had been turned on by Marsha's seductive offer. Tina could not match that.

Marsha knew she had overplayed her part. She had seduced Sam into forgetting his date with infidelity. She had to think fast if she was going to get to fuck Mike tonight. "Look. I don't want to hear you bitching if you lose one dime because that fucking computer is down. Go on and fix it. If it doesn't take you too long, I will be waiting. If you are late, we fuck like rabbits another night. What is wrong with that computer anyway?"

"Okay, if you insist. It could be one or all of several things. Maybe the hard drive, ram or expansion slot. I will try not to be late." Sam said over his shoulder as he headed out the door. He had fucked Marsha several times during the week, and Tina would be a refreshing change.

Soon as the door closed, Marsha mumbled to herself, "Yeah. He is going to ram that hard drive up Tina's expansion slot alright. But, he won't be the only one having fun." Marsha was looking forward to watching Sam fuck Tina while Mike dicked her. The whole idea made her panties soaking wet.

Marsha had to give Sam time to get out of the way so she could meet Mike. She used her time wisely to prepare.

Mike was sitting on the picnic table waiting for Marsha. When he saw her, he nearly fell off the table. Marsha was wearing a tight fitting leather corset with open cups. The open cups made her boobs stand straight out. Attached to the corset were black fishnet stockings. She also wore a tiny black G-string. Mike had an instant boner.

Marsha walked seductively toward Mike until she was about ten feet away. There she stopped with a her feet planted wide. "Take you clothes off. And, do it sexy." She directed.

Mike was in a hurry and began tearing at his shirt.

"NO! I said sexy. Slow down. Look me in the eye. Start with the top button of your shirt. Then the next and the next. Take a deep breath between each button. Make it last. You want a build up." Marsha was giving him lessons. Mike obeyed taking his time with each button, all the while staring Marsha in the eye.

"Now, let you shirt fall from you shoulders to the ground. Do the same with your pants. Never take your eyes off mine." Mike did as he was told. He could feel the excitement building. He found himself standing in his underwear with a raging hard on trying to bust out.

Marsha walked slowly up to Mike and kissed him. As she did, she slid her thumbs in his waistband slowly dropped his underwear to the ground. Then she dropped her own G-sting.

Mike sucked gently on Marsha's exposed tits. Marsha fondled Mikes balls and cock. Each was so engrossed in the other that they forgot about Sam and Tina. Melanine was dripping wet. Mike was oozing precum from his cock. Marsha took some of Mike's cum on her finger and swabbed it in his mouth. Mike returned the favor with Marsha's pussy juice.

Marsha was the first to remember the others. She sat on the edge of the picnic table. "Come here and eat me while I watch my husband fuck your wife in the ass. By the way, how is he going to get her pregnant that way? But, she seems to be enjoying it. Look at him go. Listen, she is howling like a bitch in heat. She loves it. She is begging him for more." Marsha was giving Mike a blow by blow description and maybe adding a little. It was having the effect that she wanted. The more she talked the more excited Mike became.

When she had Mike where she wanted him, she said, "Okay, fuck me like a bitch so we can both watch you wife take it up the ass." Mike fuck like a fiend. As he watched his brother fuck his wife's ass, he pounded Marsha's pussy with a frenzy that he had never experienced. Marsha had achieved what she wanted. Orgasm after orgasm poured out of her body. Mike was giving her a first class fucking. Between the orgasms Marsha smiled with pride at what her pupil had learned.

Marsha and Mike continued to fuck the rest of the night while Sam and Tina were doing their thing. They were so into themselves that they did notice that Sam and Tina had finished and Sam was headed home. Neither Marsha nor Mike wanted to quit. Both wanted more, a lot more.

Marsha looked up and saw Sam headed for the door. "Put on your pants and stall him. I have to have time to get back to the house." Marsha said as she hurried across the lawn.

Mike quickly put on his pants and met Sam at the door.

"Sam, how much longer do you think it will take before you get her pregnant?" Mike asked. It was the only question that came to him mind, not that he cared. But, he did care. He wanted it to take a long time. However, he couldn't let Sam know.

"Hell, I don't know. She could be pregnant now. But, I don't think so. We will have to wait until she misses her period. That could take months." Sam responded.

"Well, tell me just how fucking her in the ass is going to get her pregnant?" Mike asked.

"How did you know I did that?" Sam was startled.

Mike had to think fast. "I could hear her begging you to fuck her ass. She gets a lot more vocal with you than me."

"Well, that just relaxes here. So, you heard her? I am doing the best that I can. But, if you want, I can stop." Sam said.

"No. Don't do that. We have come this far. We might as well finish it. See if you can get away tomorrow." Mike said. He had stalled enough and made a date with Marsha without Sam knowing.

Sam returned home. Marsha has just made it into the bed after taking the quickest shower she had ever taken in her life. Sam eased in the bed. Both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

This routine continued throughout the summer. Sam would make up some excuse to get out of the house. Marsha never questioned him. She gave him about five minutes head start and followed. Mike was waiting for her. A few times, Sam was out of time on business. On those occasions, Mike made up an excuse to get out of his house.

One time Sam and Tina come up with an excuse to be out of town at the same time. They met in a motel about seventy miles away. Marsha and Mike did not complain. They spent the night in Marsha's bed.

Mike had learned to be a good lover. Tina had learned that fucking was fun. Then the nights began to get cooler. Marsha and Mike could not continue fucking in the Mike's backyard. That's when Marsha decided it was time to turn up the heat. She was not going to anything, but she wanted to make Sam and Tina squirm.

It was Friday night. The kids would be out of town with the grandparents visiting for the weekend. For the previous week, Marsha had made it impossible for Sam to visit Tina and for Mike to fuck her. She wanted both men primed and ready. She told Mike to call Sam at 8:00 o'clock on the dot with problems with his computer.

Early that evening Marsha complained of being tired and wanting to turn in early. At 7:30, Marsha took a shower and pretended to prepare for bed.

At 8:00 the phone rang. Marsha made sure that she was the one to answer. It was Mike. He had problems with his computer and wanted Sam to help.

Marsha professed to be irritated. "Why don't you get a new computer. Sam is over there all the time. He works so long on your fucking computer that he too tired for me when he comes home. Here Sam talk to your brother."

"Damn, Mike, I would like to help you, but Marsha is pissed." Sam said to Mike.

"Honey, you don't really mind do you? There is some important stuff on that computer that Mike needs to retrieve."

"Go ahead. I was going to sleep early tonight anyway." Marsha lied.

"Okay, Mike. I will be there in a few minutes." Sam said with delight. He hadn't had any of Tina's sweet pussy in a week nor Marsha's for that matter. He was ready. Sam nearly ran across the lawn to Mike's house. Sam went inside and Mike went outside.

Mike anxiously waited on the picnic table for Marsha to arrive. He was horny too. Like Sam, he had gone a week without sex.

Marsha soon arrived wearing a old bathrobe. The pockets seemed full. Mike was a little curious, but wanted Marsha so much he did not ponder on the subject. He just grabbed her in his arms and kissed her deeply. Marsha kissed him back, but would not let him go any further.

"Wait. We are going to do something different tonight. Take off your clothes. Then, stand still and close your eyes, Grasshopper." Marsha said.

Mike obeyed. He trusted Marsha. She had never let him down. She was his teacher, his mentor.

Marsha reached in her pocket and pulled out a spiked dog collar and leash. She made Mike stoop a little as she fastened the collar around his neck. Then she bucked the leash into the collar. Mike opened his eyes and saw that Marsha had dropped her rope and was wearing a black leather cupless corset, black stockings and spiked high heels. In her left had was the end of the leash and in the right a cat o'nine tails.

"Come on. We're going to join the rest of the family." Marsha said.

Mike hesitated and Marsha gave a swift jerk on the leash. "Don't make me use this." She said as she threatened him with the whip.

Marsha walked in the back door leading Mike by the leash. Sam had been so horny that he could not wait to get Tina in bed. He had Tina on all fours on the living room floor, pounding her from behind. Tina's eyes were rolled back in head. She could not focus on anything because of the ecstacy of being fucked for the first time in a week. Sam's eyes were closed also.

Marsha strutted around the fucking couple twice before she stopped on Tina's left side. Both still had their eyes closed and were in a world to themselves. Marsha and Mike watched for a few seconds. Then, Marsha brought the cat o'nine tails down hard on Sam's bare ass.

Sam yelped and opened his eyes. Marsha motioned for him to keep fucking and keep quiet. Sam started to lose his erection, but the thought of his wife in her sexy dominatrix outfit watching fuck another woman brought his dick back harder than ever.

Marsha watched Tina have another orgasm just inches in front of her. Right at the peak of her orgasm, Tina came down hard on Tina's ass with the cat o'nine tails. The sudden unexpected pain caused Tina to squirt all over Sam's cock. Marsha took a few more wacks, hitting Tina's ass and Sam's thigh. Marsha motioned for Sam to keep pumping.

Tina soon opened her eyes and saw Mike standing naked before her. She looked closer and saw the collar and lease. Following the leash, she was shocked to see Marsha standing over her with the cat o'nine tails. So that was what had cause her such pain and pleasure at the same time, Tina thought for a split second. She tried to get up, but Marsha shoved the spiked heel into her back. When she tried to rise, it hurt.

"Stay down there like the bitch in heat that you are. And, you asshole, keep fucking the slut until I tell you to stop it." Marsha commanded.

"Okay, Bitch. Tell me why I your fucking my husband in your living room." Marsha demanded as she gave the spiked heel a little more pressure.

Tina was crying now. It was hard to get the words out. "Sam was doing us a favor. Mike couldn't get me pregnant. So we asked Sam to do us a favor. He is only going to do this until I get pregnant. That way the child will be of the same blood as Mike. Don't be mad."

"Oh, I am not mad. So, Sam you were just doing them a favor. A stud service so to speak." Marsha taunted Sam.

"Well, you know how I am." Is all Sam could say.

"Yes, motherfucker. I know how you are. And, I know how you could not pass up a chance to help your brother and sister-in-law out. So, you did them a favor. Well, all of you cheated on me. And, tonight your all going to do me a favor. Now, you two, put these dog collars on." Marsha commanded as she threw two more collars on the floor.

Sam was trying to not to smile. The worst was over and it promised to be an interesting night. Tina just could not stop crying.

Marsha grabbed all three leashes and lead them into the bedroom. She made Sam and Tina crawl "like the dogs they are."

In the bedroom, Marsha sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Tina close to her.

"You know what to do." Tina hesitated and the cat o'nine tails came down hard on her ass. Tina instinctively surged forward shoving her face involuntarily into Marsha's exposed cunt.

"Now, eat me bitch." Marsha dictated. Another hesitation and another swat with the cat. Tina was to defeated to refuse any further. Clumsily Tina tried to lick Marsha's pussy. She was doing it out of fear. Her heart was just not into it. Both Mike and Sam had a raging hards on now. Marsha signaled Mike to fuck her from behind. Mike readily complied.

Marsha jerked Sam's lease and gave him a gentle swat with the cat. She pulled him up on the bed and made him stand before her. Then, she took his cock in her mouth. There was an instant that Sam wondered if she was going to suck him or bite it off. But, Marsha began to take Sam completely down her throat. She even enjoyed the taste of strange pussy on her husband's dick.

Tina, in the mean time, had begun to enjoy the fucking she was getting from Mike. It felt so good, she thought it was Sam fucking her. She looked up and saw Marsha sucking what she though was Mike's cock, when in fact it was Sam's. Tina was excited and without realizing it at first, she was enjoying eating Marsha's pussy. She didn't know what she was supposed to do at first. Soon, she decided to do to Marsha the things that she enjoyed the most. "This eating pussy ain't so bad. Kinda nice. Sexy. Fuck I am turned on." Tina thought to herself. She was really getting into a orgy.

Marsha made Sam sit on the bed in her place while Tina sucked his cock. She went behind Mike kissing his neck. Marsha reached down and massaged Mike's balls. She could tell he was close to cumming.

"Slow down. Make it last. Let her catch up to you. Cum together." She whispered in his ear. Mike slowed his stroked. Marsha wanted to give Tina time to savor Sam's cock. Marsha waited for the time to be right. Tina was getting more excited with every stroke of Mike's dick and every suck she make on Sam's cock.

Marsha slipped her hand between Mike's legs and massaged Tina's clit. Tina was going wild. A dick in her mouth. Another dick in her pussy. And, someone, whom she was not certain it was, rubbing her clit. Tina had never experience such pleasure. She was approaching a total body orgasm.

Marsha hand was helping drive Tina wild and being soaked at the same time. She watched. It would be soon. She saw the tempo building in Tina. Her body was craving cock. She was trying to swallow on dick down her throat. She wished she cold suck the other one up her pussy. She wanted more. She was close.

Marsha whispered into Mike's ear. "Pound her for all you are worth. Fuck her hard." Mike was pounding Tina's pussy like a jack hammer. Tina was moaning as loud as she could with a dick halfway down her throat. Then, Marsha struck. She removed her had soaked and lubricated with Tina's pussy juice and shoved her middle finger up Mike's ass. Mike didn't think he cold go any faster, but the stimulus of a finger up his ass caused him to kick it up a few notches. At the same time, Mike and Tina felt Mike's cock grow another two inches. He was pumping her cervix.

Marsha fucked Mike's ass with her middle finger, probing for his prostate gland. She milked Mike's prostate. She could feel it enlarge with a week of cum. She fondled Mikes balls and Tina's clit with the other hand. Then, both of them came. Marsha pushed hard on Mike's prostrate and she felt it empty. Tina could feel the cum filing her cunt at her cervix. "Did someone put a garden hose up me." She thought.

Both Tina and Mike had the best orgasm of their life. And, both collapsed on the floor afterwards.

Sam and Marsha looked at each other. Sam with a sheepish grin on his face said, "Hell, he asked me to do them a favor. You know me. I can't refuse my brother." Marsha said nothing. She just glared.

"What the fuck did you think I would do? What? Say something." Sam pleaded.

"You could have let me in on it, Motherfucker. But, you didn't. So, this weekend I am going to catch up." Marsha said.

For the rest of the weekend, Marsha ran the show. She told who could fuck whom and how. For the most part, she made sure that Mike fucked Tina's pussy.

Once she made Tina experience DP. Sam had her in the ass and Mike her pussy. Tina was reluctant at first, but by the time it was over she was hooked on it. She begged Marsha to let them do that to again. Marsha consented, but only after Tina ate her pussy filled with Sam's cum.

On several occasions, Marsha licked and fingered Mike's ass while he fucked Tina's pussy. This caused huge explosions of cum into Tina's pussy.

Marsha did get a little mean. On Sunday, she made Mike fuck Tina until he came. Then, right after Sam fucked while Tina sucked Mike's cock back hard. When Sam came, they swapped. They only lasted two hours. Before the men could not perform. Tina was too sore to fuck any more for the rest of the week.

The next weekend, Marsha orchestrated a repeat of Tina sucking Sam's cock, Mike fucking her from the rear, and Marsha milking Mike's cock. It seamed that once Mike had deposited a full load of cum in Tina's pussy Marsha joined in and became just one of the group. Marsha enjoyed a DP with Sam and Mike. She and Tina did a sixty-nine while they guys fucked them. When the guys needed a break, the girls would bring out a strapon. Who needed man for fun?

Whenever Sam and Marsha's kids were gone, the couple would swap up. Sam spent several nights with Tina as Mike slept with Marsha. Tina had to visit her mother one weekend. The guys pleased Marsha the whole time she was gone. Marsha returned the favor by taking the kids to her mother's the next weekend.

After about four months of this, Mike and Tina came over to Sam and Marsha's home. Both were excited.

"I am pregnant!" Tina exclaimed. Marsha and Sam looked at each other.

Sam spoke up first, "Well, don't worry. I will never make a claim on the child. As far as I am concerned, Mike is the father and will always be."

"That is the way I look at it too. How far are you along." Marsha said.

"Four months. We both want to thank you for borrowing Sam's sperm so to speak. But, we cannot continue this lifestyle. You did us a favor. We appreciate that. But, now we want to return to a monogamous relationship." Tina said.

"Well, sure. This was just sex. You two enjoy your new family." Sam said.

After Mike and Tina left, Sam and Marsha looked at each other.

"Do you think they really mean it?" Sam asked.

"Mike may. But, Tina didn't want to quit." Marsha said.

"How can you be so sure? Did she tell you that?" Sam inquired.

"No. She did not tell me that. I bet she has known for three months at least. I have." Marsha grinned.

"How did you find out?" Sam was puzzled.

"Well, we all fucked and swapped at least three times a week for the last four months. Did you ever notice her having a period? No. You didn't. You were too busy fucking her every chance you got." Marsha said.

"Well, you were fucking Mike every chance you got too." Sam replied.

"Sooooo?" Marsha said.