All Comments on 'Do You Believe? The Party'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
FANTASTIC ENDING

Great story,write some more,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great-As Usual

Just Perfect. I always feel good reading your stories. Thanks for your work TomJ

CWCWabout 19 years ago
simply delightful

once again a masterful story,you do have the knack.

well done.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story. The only problem I have ( personally ) is that everyone has sex with everyone else. Obviously Nick has had a relationship with his sister. Pam probably has also had one within her family. Doesn't anyone worry about STD's or getting the wrong person pregnant? Once he found Pam, why would he risk the relationship to continue this type of life? I think you are describing the backwoods in Kentucky, etc... where incent is quite common.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Egg baking on the sidewalk hot!

I love this story! Wonderfully written. Keep it up! *licks finger and touches author and hears sizzle* Ouch! You are one hot writer!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful story!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Really wonderful !!!!!

My comments to the previous part said it all! This is a story that is so, so good. A few too many active participants for my liking but who cares, the relationship is sound and I am sure that they all 'screwed' happily ever after. A well thought out tale written by a true master at his craft!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it. More please

You still have more story to tell. You hinted about Nick and his sister. More please.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Simply Beautiful

I loved reading this story it had me crying and laughing i

i would love to read more there`s the baby and Nick and his sister what is the story on that.?

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Excellent story! Got more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pick a Comment From Below....

I simply hate being a repeater, so pick a comment from the many below and apply it liberally! :) Loved the whole 'Welcome Home' feel to this piece. Laughed my butt off in places and teared up in others. Also loved the lack of 'miscommunication / angst driven drama and general high school level reactive emoting'. Above and beyond everything else, I loved the whole 'inclusive tone rather than exclusion'. Good solid relationships to begin with, then started adding them to each other to ultimately form 'The Family'. Very well done and yes, we could use MORE please. :)

frankheinfrankheinalmost 16 years ago
An excellent story

To repeat my comment from part 1. Damn, that was good.

I detected some influence from NDW's writings and I approve and agree. I found the story entirely believable. I hope you write a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This Was The Heart Of The Tale....

You wrote: "Momma talked about love and how she believed that love wasn't something you fell into but was something you created out of an intention." --- To me, that summed up the crux of the story. I'll echo the call for, MORE...MORE...MORE!!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
And Love Fulfilled

This marvelous, sexy but also spiritual romance finds a wonderful conclusion at the party. The wedding is the perfect wrapup. (My major comments I recorded with Part 1.) The manner of the gifting among all the characters spreads and multiplies the generous sides of love echoing back and forth among them as an extended, dearly bonded family. Pam's advance knowledge of her unmet lover is lovely, irresistable devotion. Thank you for this miracle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a stunning story so full of love

and passion for life and for each other. Some very profound statements which sum up what life and love for one another is all about. Right now I could use a few bucketsful of that - so moving and so tender. And it is true - some women can tell the exact moment they conceive and feel the sperm enter the egg. Thank you for writing this and for helping to give us all hope of love and feelings - it is not just a fantasy - is gives us hope to be like that and to love people and each other with everything we can give and it will be returned doubly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Happy tears and many, many smiles. Thank you.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
The page is very blurry

I think I need a new LCD screen this one is getting hard to read every time I get to one of your stories -

I am trying to reconcile why people can think of these ideas and write and read about them but there is clearly no way most can even begin to comprehend why they should live them -

gcg41gcg41almost 13 years ago
VERY HOT AND WONDERFULL

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN PART OF THIS FAMILY.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
You are such a romantic!

And I'm not complaining! :)

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
The incest...

...bothered me, as well. And <i/>is<i/> it common in backwoods Kentucky? I'm not American, though I've lived here many years. That's news to me! Then again, I've never <i/>been<i/> to Kentucky!

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 11 years ago
Add Another Chapter!!

Awesome work! I'd really like to hear more about the further adventures of this community. The stories are so well written and the sexual depictions are great. I want more about Claudine and the other families! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I need to know

Where is this place in Oregon? I'm moving there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I throughly enjoy your writings.............. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WELL THAT WAS JUST AWESOME

nice to see he has a sister but seems to me they were lovers also - vice is nice but incest is best.....and looks like she is going to get fucked by Hans and Sarah.....I wonder - by the way all the guests acted on arrival if it is just one big happy fucking family and all screwing each other....one thing that was not explained is why was Jan careful when she hugged anyone...but it rolled along at a merry pace and the big surprise was the impromptu wedding...then she knew she was pregnant that night....strange as she was on the pill up to quite recently....but a lovely story of one big family happily fucking and screwing each other....suppose that's what happens with hill-billies...would love to read more about the exploits and goings on in this extended family....

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Congratulations

Short - but one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a waste of 15 minutes...

More stupid shit from an over rated pervert. It started in the rain and the drivel continues... Some people just need to retire.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IF HE EXPECTS TO SURVIVE IN OREGON

he is going to have to drop his average down quite a bit, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a good story

and enjoyable read...stranger things do happen in life...

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 6 years ago

Pam and I have something in common....I seen this future when I read part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All of you, get a life. And maybe an education while you are at it...

I'm astounded at the crap that rates many times on this site. This fantastical farce has all these simpletons raving over it. This has the sophistication of Blues Clues and the plot of back woods in breeding festival. I just can't believe you people, I really can't.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

another fun loving story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ! THANK YOU !

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Oh, I ended up laughing reading this, it got weirder than part one was, BUT, you did a good job writing it, silly as it is, and most on here are aren't they, if you did a part 3 it would have to come out that the whole country was only one family, each one doing the dirty with mum dad, uncle and aunt and next door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous