Do You Believe? The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

I opened the paper. It was the deed to the house and ten acres of land. It was signed and the seal was on it, showing that it had officially been transferred to me. I looked in Matty's face and she kissed me again.

"But, this is too much. You can't give this to me!"

"I'm giving it to you and Pam and really I'm keeping it too. I don't want you even thinking about moving on. I personally want you around for the next twenty years or so."

I kissed her and kissed her well. Without breaking the kisses I said "Thank you" lips to lips. When Dog licked her foot she jumped and giggled. I forced Matty up and out of my lap and said, "Mike and Hans I need your assistance, if you would be so kind."

They got up and followed me to the barn. We told the ladies to please wait on the deck but it did no good. They followed us into the barn.

I uncovered a pile of boxes. Each box had postage on it, a label addressed to me, and a number. I handed each person a box to carry back to the deck, making sure none of them carried the box that would be theirs. Questions were asked and Pam ended them by retelling everyone what I had said about hints.

After everyone was seated I asked who had box number one. Amanda had it.

"Amanda, would you please give box number one to Hans. Give it to him with all your love."

She carried box number one to Hans and gave it to him after she pulled him to his feet and gave him a full body kiss. Instead of returning to her seat she scooted in next to Hans.

The wrapping was nothing fancy, just the brown shipping paper. Inside Hans found two books on cabinet making. Our few conversations had taught me he loved doing it and wanted to learn more about how to.

Before he got too involved in reading I asked, "Who has number two?" It was Mike.

I directed him to give number two to Sarah.

He pulled her to her feet and gave her a full body kiss as well. He quickly sat in her chair and pulled her onto his lap. She giggled, kissed him again and opened number two. She found two CD's of music. I had looked at her music collection and had ordered music she didn't have but seemed to fit her taste. From her bubbly response I guessed correctly.

"Number three?" I asked.

It was held by Jan. It went to Kelly. Kelly stood as the package was delivered and they hugged and kissed. It was far more than a peck. Jan sat in Kelly's seat and pulled Kelly onto her lap. The present was an assortment of skin care products from a company that only makes and sells environmentally safe and friendly products.

Number four?"

Kelly had it and it went to Mike. Her kiss was more like a seduction. The tongue dance was passionate and her hands were all over his butt. His present was a catalog from Shepler's Western Wear and a gift certificate.

Number five?"

Carl stood. I pointed at Matty. Carl bowed in front of her, assisted her to stand and kissed her soundly with everything available at the moment. When the kiss broke he said, "Matty, I love you."

"I love you, too." Everyone said.

Her package contained very nice bed linens. Sheets, pillow cases, and a summer weight comforter. They were of a lavender print and the sheets were a thousand thread count.

She started out of her seat towards me and I raised my hand. "We aren't done yet. Number six?"

Matty did stand and held number six. I pointed at Claudine.

Matty hugged her and they kissed. Claudine looked at me as she unwrapped the present. Inside was a framed certificate. Claudine was into family history and had discovered that our great-great-great grandfather had been the mayor of a little town in Nebraska back in the early 1800's. I had contacted that town and they had copied or made an old looking official certificate declaring him the mayor from 1828 to 1859.

She read the certificate and looked up with tears in her eyes.

"Seven."

Pam jumped up. I pointed at Carl. Pam delivered her package and as Carl started to hug her she opened the pareo and let him in. He took his time and enjoyed the skin.

His present was another Shepler's catalog and a gift certificate. Amanda thanked me.

"Eight."

Claudine stood. I pointed at Amanda who immediately stood. As they hugged there were whispers. Only they know what was said but the whispers were followed by a lover's kiss.

Amanda unwrapped a package that contained the latest Victoria's Secret catalog and a gift certificate. Carl thanked me later. Amanda blew me a kiss.

"Nine."

Sarah stood and I pointed her to Jan. Jan stood and they hugged very gently.

Her present was a gift certificate for two massages in a city not too far away on the coast and an overnight stay in a nice bed and breakfast in that same city. She looked up at me and I said, "If Mike's to busy to take you, I can make myself available."

"Maybe you can come along with us and bring Pam?"

"That can be arranged." I pulled matching certificates from my back pocket. Pam clapped her hands.

"Ten."

Hans jumped to his feet! I said, "Pam!"

I had told Hans about this two days before the party. He was anxious and so was I. When I said Pam I looked at her and she was already crying. I held my hand up and went to her. I knelt in front of her and said, "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! I know what's in the box." She kissed me hard, holding my face in her hands.

"I'll bet you do. But, would you like a hint?"

She smiled at me and said, "Yes."

"You already have it. Now, open the package."

Hans handed it to her. She slowly and carefully unwrapped the package. It was about the size of a shoebox. When she got the paper off she saw that it was a shoebox. Nike. Size 13 men's. When the lid came off she started crying harder. Inside was another, smaller, box. When she lifted that box the women all sighed. It was a box from a jeweler. A ring box.

I held her hands in mine and said, "Pam, will you marry me?"

At that moment Dog and Amor took off around the house, and her answer was delayed.

"What's that all about?" Pam asked.

"Please answer the question." I said.

"Of course I'll marry you! When do you want to do it?"

The dogs came around the corner on either side of a man and his wife. The wife was carrying a small briefcase. They looked at the crowd and walked to me.

"How's our timing?" The man asked.

"Perfect!" I said. "Family, I would like you to meet a couple of my oldest friends on the planet. This is Bill Davis and his wife Belinda."

Pam grabbed my arm and asked, "What timing? Why are they here?"

"Sweetheart the last question you asked before they walked around the house was when do I want to do it? The answer is now! Bill has all the legal authority to marry us right now. Or, would you rather think it over for another four years?"

Pam held my arm, looked Bill in the eyes and said, "I do. I will. I want to."

Sarah stood up! "Hold it right there!"

Everyone turned and looked at her.

"No one is getting married in all this mess. Give us a little time and let's clean up around here and then we can have a wedding." With her arms waving directions and her voice in command everyone was put into action and fifteen minutes later the deck was spotless and the ceremony started. While the clean up went on Bill spoke with Pam and I and we planned the ceremony.

Pam and I went into the house and out the front door. I went one way around the house and Pam went the other. When we got to the back corners of the house we heard Bill say, "Will the two who are marrying today please join me here."

I walked around the corner and Pam walked around her corner. We met in front of Bill. He had positioned himself and the assembled family so they were all looking at us face on. He asked Pam what marriage meant to her.

"Marriage is a commitment to another to hear them, comfort them, care for them, support them physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is an agreement to partner with someone in growth and sharing. It is a promise to another to love, honor and respect them at all times."

"Are you willing and able to make that commitment, that agreement, that promise with this man, on this day before all of humanity and every soul in the Universe?"

"I do. I will. I love to."

"Nick. Are you willing and able to live inside the concept of marriage as you have heard it explained? Are you willing to love this woman completely and make this commitment, this agreement and this promise before all of humanity and every soul in the Universe?"

"I am. Yes."

Bill turned to the family and addressed them.

"Each of you has heard what marriage is to these two people. Will you support them in their commitment, their agreement and their promises made this day before each other, before their friends and before every soul in the universe?"

Every voice answered in unison, "Yes."

"Then before all of humanity and every soul in the Universe you are married!"

The rest of the evening was a blur. I know that at some point Sarah got us out of the house and down the road to our home. I remembered that we were invited back for breakfast in the morning and I knew that Bill and Belinda were staying at Hans and Sarah's for the night.

Sometime in the night Pam woke me and we shared loving. The connection was deeper than before. When we kissed I could feel what her body was feeling. In this lifetime I, myself do not have a vagina but as we joined I could feel what it felt like to be filled. I felt the tingle, the electricity, generated when I touched Pam's nipples. The comfort of my weight on her body. Pam told me she felt the feelings I had when my cock slid into her slippery heat. She felt my cock swell and pulse as I filled her. She felt those from my side and hers! I felt them from my side and hers!

Neither of us remembered anything after our orgasm started. We just woke up hours later in a puddle of our juices with the sun coming up.

Later, at Sarah's breakfast table Pam took my hand and said to everyone, "We have an announcement."

I finished the announcement, "We started a baby last night."

Pam surprised me again. "Our baby is a boy."

As usual, she was right.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12