Doll Collar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"Me next," Katja begged.

"I feel funny," Dana whimpered. "I think I'm going to cum."

I hammered her hard and fast then. Dana's voice got louder and louder until with a piercing shout she climaxed. The door flew open and Haley stared at the sight of the girl with her leg held high and howling like a banshee. She smiled and gave up the pretext of not wanting to see what was going on any longer.

"I thought I was loud," Haley said as she plopped down on the bed.

"You are," I added. "She's just loud-er."

Ignoring the orgasming teen I continue to pound her cunt for all I was worth. The second climax followed the first in short order. She placed her hand on my chest and I stopped. I slid out of her where an eager and downward facing Katja was waiting. I never hesitated. My cock plunged into her warm wet depths and that was the first time she called me Master.

"Fuck me Master," she said and never again called me doc, doctor or any variation thereof. I was simply Master. "Make me cum please."

I fucked her hard and fierce from the onset. She was older and more experienced and I felt her need for it. It never got weird to have my little sister watching as I pounded the crap out of other women in front of her. She took it all in stride. Haley still wore her collar even though she didn't really need it. I think it gave her a sense of comfort. Or maybe secretly she blamed it for her sins, who knew. I rolled Katja onto her back and cupped those gorgeous tits of hers and mauled them as I pummeled her pussy flesh. I felt her tighten up a little as she grew close.

"You know just what I want when I want it," she gasped as I pinched her nipples hard. "YESSSS..."

Her body bucked beneath me as her orgasm hit her from left field. It surprised the hell out of me too. I let her catch her breath and it let me do the same. I grabbed Dana's ankle and pulled her to me. I straddled those luscious tits of hers and decided to show her another aspect of lust. She pushed them together around the shaft of my cock as I began to thrust my hips.

"Are you going to shoot all over my face?" She asked and I nodded. "I can't wait to see... hey wait... what is she doing... nnnnnn... no don't... UNNNNNN... she's licking my pussy!"

I looked over my shoulder and there was Haley with her tongue buried deep in Dana's cunt. As I thrust my cock she lapped at the girls labia and clit. What a sight! I thrust harder and poor Dana was pinned down by me and could only lay there and take it. I could've ordered her to relax but where was the fun in that. I pinched and teased her nipples as I got closer and closer to cumming.

"Almost there..." I warned Dana. "You might want to close your eyes and open your mouth. Get ready... oh fuck...!!"

I fired off and pasted her chin, lips and nose. Dana climaxed a few seconds later thanks to Haley. That set the stage for the rest of the night. It was an ever changing ever shifting pile of bodies. In the end the four of us lay panting from an amazing quadruple simultaneous orgasm. We showered up and eventually as the sun threatened to break the horizon I drove Dana home and dropped Katja off at her car. I stumbled in and slept until two in the afternoon.

When I woke I was sandwiched between Sis' breasts and my mother's ass pressed against my hip. I just lie that staring up at the ceiling. I never dreamt that six months ago that my life would take such a wonderful turn.

Part 2: A Difficult Case

I still spent plenty of time in my workshop. Some days I was simply tweaking a setting. While on other days I was working on a whole new and radical design. Today was one of those days. I was working on a waterproof model. I think it was all the rain we had been having that inspired this one.

The casing was patterned after a waterproof watch. The next model would be a diving version, also inspired by a watch. I would want to see what depth I could keep a subject under the influence before the collar failed. I was planning an eventual trip to the Caribbean.

I had just replaced the stainless steel casing when my mom crawled into the room. I glanced over and smiled. She was wearing elbow and knee pads and a brilliant smile. I suspected someone was feeling twitterpated. She moved into position without a single word being said. Mom knelt underneath the work table and unzipped me. She took me out and stroked me lightly.

"Master," she purred from beneath. "I have a favor to ask."

"Is it for you or someone else?"

"Someone else, a school friend of mine... her daughter is having problems," she said her hand never slowing down.

"I need details," I moaned as she took me into her mouth.

"Well..." she responded as she began licking every inch of the head and shaft. "Her teenage daughter is having issues in school. She is painfully shy and needs a boost in confidence. I think you two would hit it off very well."

"Have you ever met this girl," I asked through gritted teeth. Mom had just taken me down her throat.

"MMMMHHMMMM," she moaned.

"What's the unnnn harm in a face to face," I growled. "I do have something I need from her."

I told mom what I required and she agreed to make it happen. I grabbed the edge of the table and held on tight. Mom was really working it tonight or was it today? I had lost track of time again. My fist pounded the table as I fought the urge to come. I lost the battle and howled as I fired my load down my mother's greedy throat. She swallowed hard and like the dutiful body slave she was gobbled up every last drop.

"Thank you Master," I will tell my friend what a generous son I have. "Is there anything else you need from me?"

Her voice went up half an octave and I knew she wanted a good pounding. I sent her away and while she never said a word I knew she was disappointed. I told her she could walk away and she stood up to leave. While she wore my collar it was rarely on these days, she didn't need it. I watched her walk away and just before she reached the door I ignited the most intense pleasure setting on her collar. Her knees nearly buckled from the unexpected gift.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going," I snarled as I walked up behind her. "Up against the wall worm...!" I bent her over and slammed my erection into her soaked sex with little warning. "You think you can just waltz in here, suck me off and walk away. I don't think so."

I hammered mom from behind hard and fast. She looked over her shoulder at me and I saw the delight in her eyes and the smile on her face. Mom might as well have said, 'he does love me'. I adjusted her position against the wall and jackhammered into her. My balls slapped her clit and I was close to sending her over the edge in no time at all.

"I am trying not to cum Master but... oh god your cock is driving me crazy..."

"Just come when you want to. This is my gift for bringing another into my little collection."

"Thank You Master," she whimpered.

I continued to take my pleasure from her and less than a minute later she was bucking against me as her climax hit her hard and fast. I caught her as her knees buckled. The combination of the collar and my cock had been too much for her. I powered the collar down and scooped her into my arms. I carried her up two flights from the basement and into the bathroom. I was going to run a shower but I saw that Haley had left one of her toys there. I began a nice hot bath instead. Mom had recovered and saw the suction cup dildo attached to the wall of the shower and shook her head.

"HALEY," she yelled but there was no response. This was a school day after all, so we left it there for her to discover on her own.

Once the tub was filled we slid into the steaming water and I filled my mother into my plans for her friend's daughter. She offered suggestions and I took note of those. I completely understood the painfully shy thing I had been there not so long ago myself. I wished someone could have helped me. The most difficult task would be balancing self-confidence versus being a bitch. I didn't want to turn her into a monster. My phone rang and I reached down and retrieved it from the floor.

"Hello... oh hey Cheryl... umm... truth be told I have two live in maids now. She does... oh damn... well there is a dress code of sorts if she is okay with that. Send her over tomorrow and we'll hammer out the details. Okay... take care... bye."

"Is this about your previous domesticated help?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, poor Jeong doesn't speak a lick of English and her new employer can't stand it."

"Jeong that is an interesting name, where is she from?"

"South Korea," I said and frowned. "Mom, I really want to help this girl out. So I am going to reassign you to more personal domestic duties."

"Oh son you are breaking my heart. What do you want me to do for you?" She replied smiling wickedly.

"I want a full time body slave," I said hesitantly. When mom heard 'body slave' her eyes lit up like candles on a birthday cake.

"What about Haley?" She asked and my expression said it all. "OHHH... you want two full time body slaves. Since I work and she goes to school... I understand completely." I moved to the middle of the tub and turned around. Mom began scrubbing my back for me. I think I was really going to enjoy this. "Now stand up so I can get your legs."

Mom was asleep when sis came home. She staggered drunk from the cab ride from the bar. The front door opened and I was seated in the living room waiting for her. She closed the door as quietly as she could and that's when I flicked on the light. Haley looked up and I could see she had been busy with at least one other guy.

"Jim, you're up late," she giggled.

"You are beyond shit faced," I said as I ran a diagnostic on her collar. What I saw sent me from worried to pissed in seconds flat. "You used the collar outside of the house! Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"I just wanted to see what it would be like to have someone else pull my strings. It's no big deal..." CLICK... the collar unlocked and fell to the floor. Sis bent over to retrieve it but I stopped her.

"NO," I growled. "You have broken your trust with me." Sis began to cry when mom came down hearing me shouting.

"What is going on?" Mom asked as she entered the living room.

"Tell her," I snarled at Haley.

"I used the collar outside of the house without Jim being there." She said head down; shoulders drooped and eyes welling up with tears.

"Oh sweetie what were you thinking?" Mom asked.

"She wasn't," I snapped. "I have half a mind to delete every memory connected to the collar."

"NOOOO, please don't," Haley howled as she dropped to her knees. "I'll do anything!"

"Anything," I said as Mom smiled and sis nodded feverishly. "First strip down and go wash the stench off of you. I will meet you in the bathroom."

"Yes Master," Haley said.

"Jim, it's just Jim for now. You have to earn the right to call me Master."

Haley left a pile of clothing as well as her purse on the floor. I emptied her pockets of anything and was tempted to burn the rest. I saw that her phone was unlocked and I searched it for anything I might need to know about this man or men she had been with. I found the pictures someone had taken and that's when I really lost my temper. They had been emailed to a phone. I smiled and went down to my lab. I loaded the slave wave app I had been developing. This would be a perfect field test and a critical one.

I texted him pretending to be Haley and he replied back earlier. I got his name, age and the fact that he hadn't sent out the pics yet. I sent him the app and waited for the signal that he had opened the 'picture' he really wanted from Haley. The incoming phone call was from this piece of work human being. I gave him straight forward commands and he repeated them without fail. He would hang up, destroy his phone and then go to bed and forget it ever happened.

I stood there shaking. That had been too damn close! I walked up to the bathroom and informed her how close she had been to becoming that girl on social media. She thanked me and I told her she would be collarless for a month. Haley didn't argue. I think she saw the look of anger mixed with fear in my eyes.

She started the shower only after I had arrived. I waited patiently as she looked around and saw her toy. Haley blushed and I asked her how it worked. She looked at me and began explaining it. She plucked it from the wall of the shower and held up the special lube used for the shower. I told her to use it. Sis smiled and stuck the suction cupped end to the wall of the shower. The loud plunking sound echoed off the walls of the shower. She applied the lube and spread it all over the toy by jacking it like a live cock.

"Now I just have to ease it into my wet little pussy..."

"Or..." I said interrupting her.

"Or? Oh yes I could do that if you want."

"Do it, I want to see it up that tight little ass of yours." I ordered.

*Sis never hesitated. She lubed up two of her fingers and turned away from me. She bent over and I watched as she worked first one then a second digit up her ass. I was rock hard watching her. Once she was ready she flipped around and backed up until the toy was buried between her ass cheeks. She stood up and raised a leg so I could see it clearly now. I stepped up and eased into her pussy.

"OH GAWD JIM..." she cried out as both her holes were now full.

"Master, you can call me Master again," I said as I started thrusting.

"Thank you Master," she whimpered.

I went slowly at first not wanting the toy to hurt her. After a few minutes it was clear the toy was working its magic on her. I asked her how it felt and she dreamily described the sensation to me. I told her to tell me if things got too rough. I thrust harder now and sis never said a word outside of how good it felt.

"It's like being tag teamed in the shower," she whimpered. "I'm gonna cum Master, may I?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty damn close myself," I said in warning.

She held off somehow until I lost control and fired my load deep in her cunt. Sis held on tight as we came together. She begged for forgiveness and I found that I could let go her minor betrayal. I warned her of the consequences of a second lapse of judgement. We washed up and sis headed off to her bedroom. I on the other hand had a task to perform. I returned to my study in the basement. It had been radically redecorated. It was part bedroom and part research facility. I had my own server farm hidden behind one of the bookshelves in a climate controlled room. The server gathered information under certain parameters I had identified for the program I had written.

I sat in my comfy recliner, set an alarm and took a nap. I had been up nearly seventy two hours and I needed some down time. While I slept a subliminal program ran I had written would teach me Korean so that Jeong and I could speak without any problems. Three hours later my mind had absorbed the language the way a newborn would. When I woke up I began experimenting by naming items around me in Korean and then talking to myself in the new language.

As I sat there I held up Haley's collar. It was one she had designed the exterior for. It was time to reprogram the guts of the thing. I spent the next four hours taking it apart and replacing the innards with new parts and new programs. This would keep her on a short leash. Yes I was still angry. She had almost ruined things for me and mom.

I heard the front door open and someone walk in. I took a break and found Jeong standing there. I greeted her in Korean and she smiled brilliantly. I think I really looked at her for the very first time. She was short, barely five feet, with long red brown hair. Her face was round, with almond shaped eyes the color of mahogany. She had a cute button nose and a full sensuous mouth meant for kissing and other things. Her build was slight yet sturdy. I began to wonder if her pussy was shaved or au natural.

"Would you like to help me out," I asked.

"How can I be of assistance?" she replied with a look of curiosity on her cute features.

"It's my research, I will pay you for your time of course," I told her.

"I could use the extra money," she said. "I am saving to bring my parents over from Seoul. It won't hurt will it?"

"No not at all," I said. "It isn't that kind of research."

I led her down to my lab, like a lamb to the slaughter. We are creatures of habit. It was far too easy to have her pick her favorite collar. It was even easier to have her try it on. They were so pretty after all. I switched it on and watched her eyes close as the pleasure flooded her body like a drug.

"I feel strange... I feel so good... is this part of your research?"

"Yes, drop down to your knees," I said and she did.

"Are you going to rape me?" She asked.

"No, you can't rape the willing. Now get undressed so I can see that body of yours."

"UNNNN... I am coming," she said as her body shook. She laid there and slowly removed her uniform. "My pussy feels like someone is licking me. Are you going to fuck me?"

"I noticed you didn't say rape this time," I replied as I unzipped and took out my cock.

"No... no I didn't," she said licking her lips. "Wow, it is so big. It is true what they say about white cocks. Can I suck it? If I suck it will you fuck me?"

"If you ask nicely," I said increasing the pleasure.

"UNNNNN my ass... my pussy..." Jeong cried out. "Please fuck me Mister..."

"Take off your bra and panties and get up onto your hands and knees for me." I said coolly.

She did as I asked. She faced away from me and gave me a three quarters view of her body. Her head was down and her hair covered half her face. She reached back unbidden and pulled her pussy lips apart. I made a face and she looked like a child scolded.

"What is wrong," she asked. "I want you to be happy."

"On your back and don't move until I get back." I said and she rolled over like a dog given a command.

A few minutes later I returned with the things I needed. I knelt between her legs and applied the warm water and shaving cream. I shaved that hairy pussy nice and smooth. She watched me as the straight razor moved over her skin.

"I will never let it happen again if you fuck me now." She promised.

"We have an accord. Let's get you into position first," I said and she grinned. I wiped her down and examined my handiwork. "Roll onto your shoulders and place your feet on either side of your head."

"Yes Sir," she purred. "How is this?"

She performed the move flawlessly. I moved into position and her entire body was shaking with need. I slid into her tight warm wet depths in one smooth motion. I grabbed her by the hips. As I thrust downward I pulled her hips skyward. Jeong was cursing in Korean as she got closer and closer to climaxing. I hammered her relentlessly until she gave it up. The scream she let out when she came was music to my ears. Now she truly belonged to me.

"Well," I said and she lies there panting and gasping for breath.

"I don't understand," she replied.

"How do you feel," I tried a different tack.

"Amazing," she purred. "And you are still hard as a rock... are you going to fuck me some more?"

"Yeah, I kind of think I am," I said and I rolled her onto her hands and knees. "Be a good little slut and let me know how good it feels."

"I am your little slut right... UNNNNN... yes I am," she growled as I slid back inside of her.

"I learned Korean just for you," I said as I began moving again.

"I will learn English for you," she panted as I hammered her harder and harder. "I will do anything for you." I smiled and knew she would. I looked forward to meeting her friends, all of them.

Two days passed and I had a chance to interview my mom's friend. Her name was Maria Rivera and her daughter was the lovely yet painfully shy Carmen. During the interview I got down to the trigger point for Carmen's problem and it was a doozy. She had been kidnapped by one of the cartels and held for ransom. She had watched one of the other hostages cut into little pieces and it had scarred her deeply.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers