Doll Collar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

"You're leaving something out," Bethany picked up on the gap in my stories.

"Just boring research," I said.

"What kind of research?" John asked.

"Behavior modification," I said. "It has potential to cure addictions and the like."

"I read up on your clinics. You really are a humanitarian. All those people freed from cults, smoking and other bad behavior. So what are you really working on? "

"I see why he loves you so much. You have a keen intellect and are very observant. How about I just show you?" I offered her.

"I trust you, sure, why not." She said as she placed the collar I offered her around her neck. Click! Her eyes went glassy as the medium pleasure setting hit her between the eyes. "OH, I like this!"

"Do you love my brother?" I asked and she nodded enthusiastically. "I want you two to be happy for a long time. Tell me all about yourself. I want to know who he's married to. We are in laws after all."

Bethany began with where she was born and all about her parents. By the time the band broke for the mid concert solo I knew everything important about her. I knew her deepest secrets and her darkest desires. I knew her better than my brother ever would. I wish I hadn't met either of them. I told her to forget our little conversation and took the collar from her. She woke as if from a dream.

"I must have zoned out. I'm sorry Jim. You okay, you look a little under the weather?"

"I'm fine, I need a drink." I said and begged off staying another night. It was time to get home and reassess my role in the world and check my sanity at the door. I flew home that very night and prayed the plane would crash or be struck by lightning. I looked around at the other passengers and wondered which were human and which were something else. The stewardess saw my expression and brought me another shot of tequila.

"You look like hell," she said as she offered me the tiny bottle of alcohol. "Going through a divorce?"

"I wish. Have you ever seen the movie the Phantom of the Opera?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" She asked obviously confused.

"Remember the part where the gal rips off his mask and sees what beneath?" I continued undaunted by her lack of understanding.

"Yeah, I jumped and screamed when I was a little girl." She said smiling.

"I just pulled the mask off the world. I've seen what's beneath." I said and upended the bottle in my mouth.

"So what's underneath?" The stewardess asked smiling like it was some kind of joke.

"Nothing," I said wiping the corner of my mouth. "There is nothing underneath. It's just a lightless black abyss."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers