Doll Collar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

I now knew where to focus my attention. The weather was perfect that night to begin her treatment I had told Maria. She agreed to do everything as I had instructed and I would send her home a happier more confident daughter. Maria left even as the first rumble of thunder signaled what was to come. At precisely seven p.m. the storm struck. Twenty minutes later the car arrived and Carmen exited the vehicle. She was drenched in seconds flat. She was wearing the white blouse and a white bra beneath. The short skirt was matted to her thighs as she walked to the front door.

She knocked and I let her in. I closed the door behind her and saw that she was wearing what I hoped was a water proof collar. I switched it on and Carmen gasped. I directed her to disrobe and peeled off the soaked clothing piece by piece. Damn was this girl stacked! How was she not getting hit on? The skirt hit the floor with a wet splat. All that was left were the bra and panties.

"Lose ém," I ordered.

Carmen just smiled and reached back and freed the hounds. Goddamn, I had never laid eyes on tits as perfect as hers. Then she turned around, bent over and peeled the white lace panties off slowly. Her ass was as nice as her rack. She stood there naked and I wanted her so damn bad but first things first. I ran her through some tests as she stood there shivering.

"You aren't cold," I said. "You have enough body heat to dry off your skin."

Buddhist monks had the ability to do this after decades of training. Would it work on her? A light steam formed around her and I watched in amazement as she performed the same mystical feat. Only then did I hand her the terry cloth robe. I took her into the living room and I interview her.

"Do you like boys," I asked.

"Yes," she said flatly.

"Do you find them attractive?"

"They are okay," she said with a little smile curling her lips now.

"What about girls," I said and now she was really smiling. "Carmen, are you bisexual?"

"Yes silly," she replied. "But I prefer girls."

"Are you a virgin?" I asked and she shook her head. "Have you ever slept with a guy?"

"A few times but they are so damn selfish," she said frowning. "Are you going to fuck me Doc? I saw the way you looked at me. I don't mind. All the guys want to fuck me."

"I don't see any hint of shyness anywhere," I told her.

"Is that why my mother sent me here? Jeez, I have a few friends at school but most of the guys are losers."

"What about the kidnapping," I asked and she looked completely clueless. "You weren't kidnapped?"

"No, what the hell are you even talking about," she said.

Alarm bells went off in my head. I told her to follow me and we went to my lab. I closed the door behind us and turned the dimmer switch which activated a powerful electronic shield. I told her to stand at the middle of the room while I passed a wand around her body. Sure enough, located in her right inner thigh was a device of some kind. It appeared to be a subdermal implant. It was transmitting but the shield should keep it silent long enough to get some answers.

"Are you aware of the implant?" I asked and she nodded. "What is it function?"

"It records any conversations I might be in the vicinity of as well as tracks my movement and vital signs."

"Who put that in?" I asked and was surprised when she answered.

"My mother did. All of my sisters have them as well." She said proudly.

"Not your brothers," I said and she shook her head. "...Why not?"

The collar showed a deep level of resistance. I activated the pleasure function and waited. She stood there shaking and it wasn't until she climaxed that she told me. Her brothers were excluded because they didn't serve Him. It took two more orgasms to find out who 'He' was and his name. I turned off the pleasure mode and told her to sleep.

I sat next to the sleeping girl. My heart was hammering in my chest as the immensity of what I was dealing with. I had a decision to make. To her memory and sent her away or I pumped her for all the information she had and leapt headlong into the rabbit hole. The fear won out. I woke Carmen up and recorded the rest of our conversation for later use.

I learned all about the group she called Host or the Hermetic Order of the Silver Twilight. But it was the Hidden Master, this multibillionaire Nick Shaw I was more interested in. He was the one who kept Host a secret from the outside world. The group had existed, if she was to be believed, for thousands of years. It was literally the original secret society.

We reached another psychic impasse so I decided to up the ante. I got undressed and sat in my chair. I suggested that Carmen sit on my lap. Smiling she impaled her tight little pussy on my raging hard on. Damn she was tight and I soon learned why. She had been a virgin. She had lied about being with other boys. I cupped her tits as she rode me. As she drove her hips up and down Carmen spilled every dark secret that she knew about Host.

It was monstrous. This group and two others had been running the affairs of humanity from behind the scenes since the beginning. She told me what their rings looked like and where to find them in any large city. Now that I knew it all I had to stop and think. I had to clear my thoughts. I knew of only one thing that cleared my head better than anything else, fucking.

I stood up and took her from behind. I slammed into her like a jackhammer. The sound of our bodies meeting was loud as the slapping sound echoed off the walls. I grabbed her wrists and used those for leverage as I picked up the pace. Carmen looked over her shoulder just before she climaxed. I held on and never stopped the thrusting of my hips even as she begged me to stop. She looked frantic as her body spat out a second orgasm so close to the first.

Carmen dropped to her knees when they gave out. Relentlessly I kept on taking my pleasure from this dangerous girl. I suddenly wondered if Haley's little misstep had created this situation. If that was the case what part, if any, did my mother play in all of this? I stopped moving and she thanked me profusely. I slid my fingers into her hair and brought her around.

"Is my mom a part of this," I asked looking her in the eye.

"No," she said shaking her head.

"Did Haley bring this down on my head," I asked and ah that silence that sounded like thunder in my ears. "Goddamn it! How much do you know?"

"Only that she was acting odd and the possibility of strange technology or influence at work. We feared she might be a Nephilim, which meant that you must be one as well. I was sent her to ascertain who and what you are."

"What the hell is a Nephilim?" I asked her.

"An ancient near-human race that you would call Vampire. They are not like anything you've ever seen or imagined. Forget the movies and books these things are apex predators and humans are their preferred prey. I can see that you aren't one. Why not let me go and I won't have to kill you."

"I can see breaking you is going to take a while. Well, hold onto you seat this is going to be a bumpy ride."

It took six more hours and a full measure of the pleasure mode of the collar to finally break her conditioning. I was impressed. Her will was like nothing I had ever encountered before. Was the rest of her sisterhood like her, god I hoped not? Once she called me Master and meant it I reprogrammed her using what was already in place. I was able to swap out Nick Shaw for me. Once that was done she was eagerly complacent and malleable. I learned about what she called the other near-human races. I was blown away. All the tall stories and legends had in fact a measure of truth about them. As she slept I meditated to restore my physical and mental strength.

I did my research on Mr. Shaw and his vast holdings were staggering. He literally was a self-made man. He began just out of school and changed the world forever with his inventions. I saw an opportunity and was going to exploit it. I would also take advantage of these Nephilim as well as the others. I had vague pieces of a vast puzzle and I wanted to see it in its entirety. I now had a goal worth pursuing.

Carmen's mother arrived shortly after nine in the morning to pick up her daughter. She brought a fresh set of clothes for her and I declared Carmen cured. I took the clothes and set them outside the bathroom. As Carmen showered I told her mother how well the sessions went. I told her how terrible the kidnapping had been but now that memory held no sway over her little girl. She seemed quite pleased with my news. The older woman asked me about the collar and I told her it represented the shackle of the past. Once it was removed from around her neck it symbolized the fact that she was cured.

"That is brilliant Doctor," she said in praise.

"Would you like to try it out until Carmen arrives?" I asked and she blushed. "Do you have a secret side that involves a collar?"

"Perhaps I do," she said in a sultry tone.

I watched her intently and saw the watch on her wrist. It was one of Nick's little inventions. It possessed an Artificial Personality. I returned her smile and set out my singularly unique piece of technology, an iridium collar. In a word it was my masterpiece and as yet untested. I had to find out sometime if it was going to work or not. I watched as she picked up the collar and looked it over.

"What metal is this," she asked.

"It is plated in iridium," I told her and she whistled.

"Iridium is the rarest metal on earth mistress," the A.I. chimed in. "You are holding a small fortune in your hands."

"How appropriate," she said and slipped it around her neck. I helped her adjust the size so it was comfortable. Click the collar snapped shut and switched on automatically.

"Mis..." the A.I. began before falling silent.

"How do you feel Maria?" I asked and she whimpered as the full power of the pleasure setting overwhelmed her.

"Going to cum..." she cried out as her body arched and bucked.

"Good, what is the name of your digital friend?" I asked waiting to see if my theory had been correct.

"Juan," the A.I. replied in a dreamy sort of voice.

"Juan I need you to interface with the collar. Once you do that I need you to download the file named host protocol."

"Accessing... file found... file downloaded, shall I execute the file?" Juan asked.

"Yes."

"Executed... rebooting... one moment please..." Juan said as the watch went dark. A few moments later it started back up and awaited my pleasure. "Master I await your orders."

"Have you added Host to your core programming?"

"Yes Master," it said. "Updates from Numenor will not affect Host, how can I be of service."

"Monitor your mistress and tell me when she is ready for reprogramming." I told it and it complied.

I went and fixed a pot of coffee as Carmen appeared dressed in the clothes her mother had brought. It had been a huge gamble but the more I talked to Carmen the more I was convinced it would work. Carmen slid her arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Did it work my love?" She asked.

"Perfectly, Nick's hard work made it possible for the slave wave to override all of his security protocols. His emulation of the human psyche has proved to be his Achilles' heel. I asked Carmen to fix some breakfast while I checked up on Maria. She happily agreed and headed for the fridge to see what was there. As I walked into the living room Mom and Sis came down the stairs.

"I smell coffee... oh... who's that?" Mom asked.

"A domino," I said and both Mom and Sis blinked. "Go get coffee and I will explain later."

They complied and headed off to meet Carmen. Juan gave me an estimated time for when Maria would be optimally suggestive as he put it. I sipped my coffee and watched the older woman twitch and shake as orgasms wracked her body. A few minutes later the last of her resistance failed and she became my pliable puppet. With Juan's help I was able to use their interface to speed up the process from hours to mere minutes. Breaking Carmen had opened up a whole new path of conditioning. Instead of completely rewiring her personality I was simply altering it a bit.

"Master..." Maria moaned as I switched off the pleasure mode of the collar.

"Tell me about Host," I said and she began speaking. Most of it was a rehash of what Carmen had told me except that I learned Maria was part of a detachment that ferreted out Nephilim from the general population. "Where can I find one of these Nephilim?"

Part 3: Blood Brothers

I was sitting backstage watching my brother, my twin brother perform. His fan's called him J but his name was John Najarian. He was the lead singer in the band 'Silver Tongued Devil'. They covered many of the classic 80's heavy metal tunes as well as a lot of their own original material. He had a hell of a vocal range and appeared quite popular with the ladies. He howled into the microphone and I found I was tapping my foot with the music.

"Don't fear the Reaper..." he sang and the crowd echoed with the next line.

The song reached its crescendo and I found myself shouting right along with everyone else. The music faded out to silence followed by a roar from the audience. John and the others walked off stage and we looked at each other for the first time in our lives. He was a little thinner than I was and was sporting a thick luxurious goatee but otherwise we were reflections of the other. He raced forward dropping his hand crafted guitar and embraced me. One of the roadies leapt and slid catching the instrument before it hit the floor.

"Damnit John, be more careful with Stormbringer will ya," he growled.

"Sorry man," he said as he introduced me to the others. "Everybody this is my twin brother Dr. James..."

"Doctor, I never thought you'd be related to a doctor," the smoking hot blonde said as she entered stage right. "Twenty seconds until encore guys... get your asses back on stage."

The roadie passed the black guitar back to my brother and they took the stage once more. The blonde introduced herself as Bethany Vandecar. She looked at me and smiled.

"You really are twins," she said and I nodded. "I wonder, is it true you are identical in every way?"

"I guess you'd have to tell me," I said and she actually blushed.

"You know, your brother has been trying to get me into a three way for months now," she said and then stopped short.

"I guess that would be one way of discovering the truth," I told her and grinned.

We watched my brother and the band finish up the encore pieces and called it a night. One last roar from the crowd and they walked off stage. I followed my brother and Bethany to the showers. He was soaked to the bone from singing and the hot stage lights. He stripped down and I turned to face Bethany as he entered the showers.

"Has she asked you yet," John asked laughing.

"You mean the three-way?" I replied.

"Yep," he said. "She has this fixation to have two dicks in her at the same time. But, it has to be the correct two dicks. I just want her to be happy. So what do you say, wanna bang my wife?"

"Wife, I didn't know you two were married."

"Most people don't," Bethany said. "It's our little secret. So, do you wanna fuck me? You wanna slide that long fat cock of yours deep inside of me?"

"How do you know I'm packing the kind of heat you need?"

"I don't, I'm just praying the gods of genetics were kind to you," she purred as she stripped down and joined her husband in the shower.

"Well, in this case you'd be right," I said as I followed them into the shower. I undressed and they both watched the final reveal and Bethany gasped. "Good enough...?"

"Not as long but a lot thicker," Bethany moaned.

Seeing her naked under the falling water got me all kinds of hot and bothered. She was tall, leggy and built like a brick shit house. Those green eyes of hers seemed to bore into me and kindle the kind of desire only my sister and mom were truly capable of. Her tits were large, perky and were topped with dark nipples the color of freshly picked plums. I bet they tasted as good as they looked. Her ass was an engineering masterpiece and had that little shelf that allowed your hands the perfect grip when you were fucking her standing up. I could see why my brother had fallen for her.

I'd never done this type of three-way before. As my brother and her kiss I knelt down behind her and licked her pussy and ass. She leaned forward giving me a better angle. John cupped her tits and nibbled on them as I drove my tongue and fingers in and out of her pussy and ass. I assumed my brother would get to tap her ass and I would be fine with tagging the snug little cunt of hers.

"Fuck me boys," Bethany begged. "He's got my ass prepped nicely. Who wants it?"

"She is my wife and this is her losing her anal cherry..." John said and I stood and nodded.

I turned Bethany around to face me and lifted her up easily and with a little help impaled her pussy on my cock. John grabbed her ass cheeks and very slowly eased into her ass. Bethany yowled, cursed and urged him on at the same time. Soon both her holes were stuffed with cock. She kissed me as we began to move.

"So damn tight..." my brother growled as he fucked her ass. "I'm glad we finally did this."

"Helluva family reunion," I grunted as she squeezed me with her pussy muscles.

"So full," she moaned. "My body is melting."

As I held her by her hips John hammered her hard from behind. I could feel the thrusts and knew that none of us was going to last very long. Bethany was the first to lose the battle. She squeezed me so damn tight I almost went right along with her. The dynamic shifted after that. Bethany leaned back against her husband and I took over. I thrust slowly at first but quickly built up a full head of steam.

"So damn close," I warned her.

"Fill me up James," she begged me.

"Shoot it deep inside of her bro," John urged me on too.

"Almost... almost..." I cried out and ground against her as I climaxed. I could feel John lose it at the exact same moment. Was that our first twin moment? "Oh shit... so damn good."

"Tell me about it," John growled. "Can you go again... we can swap places after she cleans up?"

"Hell yeah," I said as we lowered Bethany to her feet.

We washed up a little and began again. Bethany dropped to her knees and started sucking both of us off. John and I stood shoulder to shoulder as she took turns licking and sucking first him and then me. Oh damn the girl could suck a dick! When we were hard and ready I lie down on the shower floor. Bethany impaled her ass on my cock slowly. She leaned back and John knelt between her legs. Once again I could feel as he slid into her. This time was far more intense. His movements weren't limited by positioning.

"Hold on, it's about to get real intense!" John said as he moved faster and faster.

"Fuck me J," Bethany howled. "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

All I had to do was lie there and enjoy the ride. Her ass was so damn tight! As he pistoned into her my mind wandered to double teaming mom and sis. Oh that would be epic! Bethany cried out as my cock swelled up inside her ass. John warned that he was getting close and so was I. Bethany was shaking as her husband pounded her mercilessly. The cascade began with John firing his load into Bethany's cunt. She came heartbeats later and as her ass clenched around me I was the last to climax.

"Oh damn... fuck... shit..." I panted.

"I told you it was going to be intense." John said smiling brilliantly.

"I've never felt so damn good." Bethany admitted.

"You have to stay the night," John said imploring me to continue to share his wife.

"Yes... please James... stay the night!" Bethany pleaded.

I agreed. The night became a weekend. I watched two concerts with Bethany and the sexual tension built to epic levels as we waited for the concert to end. She would tease me the entire time but wouldn't let me touch her. What followed was far more intense than the first time we all got together. Afterwards we would swap stories and while he was travelling the globe I had been in school and changing people's lives for the better. I left out the last few months and the slave wave.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers