All Comments on 'Donna & Frank'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice!

Why do people read these then complain? If it's not your style, then stop reading! I thought it was nice-some sexy romance intertwined with great sex! Personally, I'd love to meet you!

DoradoDoradoalmost 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for your work. I enjoyed this story and the hot action. I am going to read the rest of your work. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
To Anonymous that said husband was not mentioned

You evidently cannot digest what you read. You read a story here about like someone that voted the second time for Bush after reading that Iraq was not full of WMD's after all. You don't think, just mouth off like a Republican Senator in a shit stall in an airport....

Here is a quote from the story. course you probably won't believe me cause I can cipher like a non republican.

From the story after she had fucked her new lover and had gotten back to the hotel before their second coupling of the day:

" I had a quiet dinner alone in the restaurant and later had a long phone conversation with my husband, Scott, about my new friend and the possibility of continuing our fucking later that night. My wonderful hubby was delighted that I was enjoying my trip and wanted to know all the details when I returned home!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this writer deletes all comments lower than 75

this writer deletes all comments lower than 75

this writer deletes all comments lower than 75

this writer deletes all comments lower than 75

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok

Its just an OK. the problem is it's a little too fast - almost straight fucking with no great seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Donna

Why do you hate Scott so much that the disrespect drips off your pen with such revolting characters who cannot even spell morality.

Unless Scott is a real a*****e and mistreats you daily, you are just a mean bitch!

One who likes to demean those who love you and make their lives miserable. Do you still beat your kids as well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Donna & Frank

Fabulous. A little too fast on Frank's recoveries, but loved Donna's perspective and feelings, etc.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another mediocre, very mediocre, story about a cheating whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TOTALLY LOVE IT: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 = 100%)! This story is my cup of tea & then some! Donna is a KEEPER. Period.

The storyline was masterfully crafted. There are few if any unnecessary words in this story: it's all about Donna craving for or enjoying sex!

I am really glad I came across this story.

Excerpt from the story:

"... I was like a 'bitch in heat.' I just couldn't seem to get enough of him. Suddenly, he grabbed my legs and placed them over his shoulders and he began to rub my clit as he banged my pussy. I screamed for him to fuck me hard...'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Given the opportunity, some married women do fuck when away on business...

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Mindless, boring, infantile. Typical "wifey": self-centered, selfish, manipulative, liar. First meeting, dressed to the hilt including silk stockings. Second meeting, the very same day, gone are all the bells & whistles of seduction - just bare ass naked under her dress. Ho-hum! Already taking her lover for granted. Surprised her hair wasn't in curlers and she didn't have cotton batten between her toes. Another useless cunt wife - much better off divorcing the cow, now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

Being a corporate trainer myself I can totally relate to this. It took six months before I gave in to temptation and let another man fuck me. My husband now loves the good mood I am in when I return from one of my trips and he especially loves hearing about all the hard duck I get while away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

Excerpt from the story:

"... and then he entered me! I moaned and whimpered, and felt as though time was standing still! It was as though we were a perfect fit! I felt him hitting all my insides in just the right spots! He pulled my leg up to my chest to push himself into me even deeper..."

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★- [5- (4.6=92%)]!

❤💚, 👍👍!

😊

PS.- When my wife was 33 she got promote to a position that involved air travel at least 6 times a year. She would stay at destination 1 to 2 night, occasionally 3.

I started to buy her sexy-cum-classy lingerie and undergarments in general. I would toss a newly bought bra and thong set in her luggage just before she would leave for airport. Upon return home she would thank me for the items but she always added she had not have an occasion to wear any.

Then one night as we were snuggled in bed, whispered to my ear: "I have to ask you something but you must tell me the truth..."

"You are buying me all those undergarment... I know you do it out of love. I figured out why you are buying them. You know that deep down I am shy and lack self-confidence. You simply want me to feel as comfortable as you can if you ever undress in front of another man. Correct me if I am wrong please, a lot is at stake."

I kissed her passionately and told her she was right.

She continued, "I love you more and more. You could never lose me... I could not live without you... Please promise me you will not bring up this conversation ever again."

That's how I gave my wife a hall pass (I knew what I was doing). I did it wholeheartedly.

❤💚❤💚❤!

DrkmanDrkmanover 2 years ago

Very nice and well thought out. Only change I might suggest is a pregnancy risk.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous