Donna & Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pace slowed down, but the depth of his cock inside me became greater! I could see in his eyes that he was about to cum. With the position of his body over mine and my legs spread the way they were, he rubbed against my clit harder and harder. He then released into me! I was overwhelmed with pleasure! I came! There we were; our bodies as one! Our juices flowed and ran all over! Oh how wonderful he felt! With exhaustion on his face, he rolled over onto the bed next to me. We kissed with more passion then ever! I kissed him on his chest and down to his stomach, and then having the desire, I made my way down to his cock! His wet cock from our juices! I licked it! Hearing the moan of pleasure from him, I licked it again. But then I realized the time and knew that I had a long day tomorrow. I told him that I needed him to go.

His cock now became somewhat hard again! Oh what stamina this guy had! I went over and begin to throw my robe on, but wanting so much to feel him in me again. Once he was dressed he walked me over to the hotel room door, and we kissed. We talked about how we wanted to see each other again. A time when we both had more time. I can't help but want to grab his cock again! Wanting it all over again! Realizing how hard his cock was now was about enough to drive me crazy! Wondering if this guy ever goes limp! Once inside of me, he began to pound his cock into my pussy. I wrapped myself around him squeezing his cock tight. I thrust my body hard against him feeling his cock fully penetrate my pussy. I told Frank everything that I was feeling, that my pussy was throbbing, and that his cock was ramming against the back of my pussy causing my excitement to increase.

I wanted him to keep fucking me until I came! I wanted to feel his cum shoot into my pussy and drip down my legs afterwards. I was like a "bitch in heat." I just couldn't seem to get enough of him. Suddenly, he grabbed my legs and placed them over his shoulders and he began to rub my clit as he banged my pussy. I screamed for him to fuck me hard. Within seconds, our orgasms were shooting through both our bodies and the area was filled with the sights and sounds and feels of pure lust. As Frank began to withdraw from me, he reached down and "pet" my pussy. He then raised his cum covered fingers to my mouth and rubbed them over my lips. I opened my mouth and licked his fingers, enjoying the taste and the aroma. I then pulled him close to me and kissed him, sharing some of my juices. I thanked him for being so accommodating. Frank smiled and told me that anytime I needed to be indulged, just call.

Donna

12