All Comments on 'Donna Goes Camping Pt. 05'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes!!!

Finally,that asshole Ross got what he deserved!Hoping that you will keep Donna's adventures going :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pathetic

what really could have be fun is just shit. 1* for beeing an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

This took a nose dive fast. It started out with a lot of promise but fell apart after the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

I loved the story. Ross got exactly what he deserved. What would happen if the guys planned another camping triip without Ross? Would Donna go for it? Could they convince him to go for it? How long would it take to talk him into it (the boyfriend. once bitten twice shy)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank god.

So happy Ross got what he deserved!

teriterryteriterryalmost 9 years ago
So hot, I'm not sure

Your story is so hot!

As, I read it I was so conflicted, at times, I wanted to be Donna, at other times, I wanted to be you!

I read all five parts back to back, denying myself orgasm the whole time! By the time, I got to this chapter and with Donna controlling more of what was happened, I was on the verge of orgasm, dripping profusely, and cheering Donna on out loud! Oh Donna, Oh Donna! The Donna you've created is almost a suer hero to me! She's so damn hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

Put in a PS post or something where after this has happened everyone beat Ross up

The author dumps Donna

They beat Ross up a few years later in a bar when he hits on Shawn's girlfriend and everyone has an orgy with hot chicks from the bar with everyone spitting on Ross ever so often

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
this story adds a lot of internal conflict

I have learned to read your words closely - skipping ahead to what happens next causes important sub plots to be missed. Your story is well written. Donna is quite the sex kitten - as if she found her sweet lover boy but wants to be other mens tramps. Not a stable situation for an insecure guy. If her boyfriend could just enjoy the show and then fuck his woman - I think it would be a lot more enjoyable to read. It is natural for any guy in this situation to feel insecure but I do wish Donna's boyfriend would start to get confident and loosen up.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Is one thing that you willing to share but it is a completely different thing when you have no control and being humiliated and have no courage to fight back, that is a big turn off in the story, the dude has no dignity whatsoever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous