Donna Goes Camping Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

As Donna was taking Ross' cock deeper and deeper into her throat, he said, "Donna, you love to have a hard cock in your mouth, don't you?"

She said something that was incomprehensible that sort of sounded like yes. She was still rubbing her pussy as she sucked the fat cock.

Ross said, 'It is hard to talk with a dick in your mouth, isn't it Donna?"

She made another mumbled sound that sounded like yes.

Ross grabbed my girlfriend's head, jammed his big cock deep in her mouth and then asked her, "Are you ready to be buttfucked?"

She mumbled something incoherent with the big dick pumping into her throat.

"What was that? Speak up, cunt!"

With a ten inch cock in her throat, Donna said, "Yeaaaaath!"

"I think that was a "yes" from a cocksucker." Ross said. "Donna, take off your gown and come bend over this chair."

I felt embarrassed for Donna and completely humiliated. I was sitting there watching a complete asshole mistreat my beautiful girlfriend. The alternative available to me was probably worse. If I intervened, I was afraid Donna would tell me to leave her alone because she wanted to have Ross' cock up her ass.

Donna pulled her mouth off of Ross' cock and stood up. She pulled her gown over her head revealing her unbelievable body. Her big breasts bounced slowly after she pulled the gown off. The crowd definitely approved. Trying to avoid eye contact with the guys watching, Donna bent over the chair.

Ross said, "Before you take my cock up your ass, tell everyone if you have been buttfucked before."

Donna looked embarrassed and a little miffed as she said, "Yes, I have had anal sex before."

"How many guys have buttfucked you, whore?"

"3 or 4."

"Look at the guys and tell them when you took those dicks up your pretty little ass," Ross said.

Donna was facing to the side with her legs straight and was bent at the waist over the camp chair. Her long tan legs were spread apart. She was naked and in the perfect position for everyone to see boobs jiggle as she took a cock up her ass.

Looking embarrassed, Donna turned her face toward her audience and said, "I was 18 years old when I let some boys who had just graduated with me from my high school have anal sex with me."

Ross smiled and said, "Did the word get around that you would take a cock up your ass?"

Donna looked like she wanted to die as she said, "Everything gets around a tiny town like the one I lived in while growing up."

"So, everyone in town knew you would take a dick up your ass?"

Donna tried to look away as she said, "Probably."

"So, Donna, I guess it is fair to say you were the buttfucking whore of your graduating class?"

"I don't know, Ross."

"You like taking dicks up your ass, don't you, Donna?"

"The first time it hurt. After that, I liked it," said Donna.

"Did you ever take a big cock up your ass, Donna? asked Ross.

"Not really."

"Did you mom and dad ever catch you letting a boy put his dick up your ass?"

"Not my rear. It was in my mouth."

Ross laughed and said, "So, your mom and dad know you are a cocksucker, right?"

Donna looked completely ashamed as she whispered quietly, "Yes, I guess so."

"Is your ass lubed like a good whore?"

"Yes, Ross."

Ross then grabbed her skinny hips and put his cock up against her fine looking ass. I thought she was about to be impaled on that big dick. Instead, Ross said, "Beg for my cock in your ass, bitch!"

Donna started rubbing her pussy and said, "Please, Ross! Give me your cock!"

"Where?"

"Up my butt!"

Donna stared into my eyes with her beautiful big blue eyes as Ross' big dick went in her ass. I was about to cry. Donna winced in pain as that big pole went up her ass. The thought I had was that she was telling me goodbye.

I will say that nobody should ever have to watch the woman he loves impaled on a giant cock rammed up her ass. I hated it, but my cock was hard watching it. It was almost involuntary.

Ross was not gentle. Donna tried to get him to go slow, but within a minute or so, Ross' ten inch dick was up Donna's little ass. Her ass did not look big enough for that thing and it probably wasn't.

Donna screamed as she took the cock all the way to the hilt.

Ross yelled over Donna's screams, "Where is my cock?"

Donna was rubbing her pussy as she screamed, "Up my ass!"

"Tell everyone what you are doing, Donna!" Ross yelled.

"Oh, God! I am taking a big penis up my ass!"

"Tell them you are being assfucked, Donna."

"I am being assfucked!" Donna said between her grunts and screams.

In some ways, Donna looked magnificent. She was bent over a chair with her legs straight, naked with her huge full breasts hanging down below her and swaying as she was taking a huge dick up her ass. The guys watching were going crazy they were so excited. Some were yelling crude things to Donna. Some were cheering her on.

"Donna, would your daddy be proud of you if he could see you now with a bunch of men watching you naked, bent over a chair with a dick up your ass?" Ross asked.

"Oh, God, no! "

Ross continued to fuck her ass for a few minutes. He fucked her hard. She squealed as he did.

Then, he pulled his big tool out of her ass. Donna was completely out of breath and appeared to be on the verge of coming. She looked around at Ross.

"Stay where you are, cunt," said Ross as he walked around Donna and the chair to stand in front of Donna. I saw what was coming and closed my eyes as I thought, "This is too far. Donna will shut this down."

I opened my eyes right as Ross said, "Suck my cock, you dirty slut!"

I wanted to jump up and say, "No," but I didn't. Before I could even think about what I might do, Donna obediently put the shit-covered dick in her mouth and started sucking away. I saw a little frown as she tasted Ross' dick, but she started jamming the big cock down her throat in no time.

Ross looked at his audience and said, "It is great to have a whore who will clean her own shit off of your dick with her slutty mouth!"

Donna heard that, resumed rubbing her pussy and took Ross' cock into her throat all the way to the base of that giant dick.

Ross grabbed Donna's head with both hands and started to fuck her face. Donna took the big cock like a champ. She looked beautiful with her lips stretched around the fat base of Ross' dick. Donna frantically rubbed her pussy as she sucked and soon came. I watched her shudder and heard her groan as she had her orgasm.

Ross said, "I want to cum in your ass, slut!"

Donna pulled her lips off of Ross' hard dick and waited for Ross to go back behind her. Ross immediately rammed his cock back into Donna's sweet little ass. He grabbed her shoulders and fucked her hard. Her big boobs bounced and swayed as she was pounded.

"Take that cock up your slutty ass!"

"Yes, Ross. Give me your cock, Ross. I love your cock, Ross."

Soon Ross buried his big dick in Donna's ass and screamed, "Take my cum, you worthless whore!"

Donna said simply, "Yes, sir!"

I was thinking that this would probably be the last time I would see Donna naked because I was now sure that she would go home with that asshole, Ross. So, I tried to remember how good she looked being buttfucked.

Ross came in Donna's ass and then Ross had her clean off his cock with her mouth. She got on her knees and licked his cock clean for him. Ross looked at me and gave me a smug smile as my girlfriend cleaned the shit from her ass off of that asshole's dick.

I took several big gulps of tequila and walked to my tent. My cock was hard as a rock, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was too depressed. I lay there on my sleeping bag for about an hour. I was incredibly angry and sad as I thought of losing my girl to a total loser in such a humiliating way. I was mad at myself for ever bringing Donna on the camping trip.

The camp quieted down after a while as my drunk friends went to bed or passed out. I pictured Donna snuggling with Ross in his tent. It made me nauseous.

About that time, I heard Donna screaming, "Let go of me! Help me!"

I was wide awake and was out of my tent in a instant. I ran toward Donna's voice.

"For the last time, let go of me, Ross!" Donna screamed.

Donna was dressed in her white nightgown. Ross was holding Donna by her arm trying to talk to her.

I arrived and asked what was going on.

"He won't let me leave and go to our tent! I have been trying for a long time but he is trying to make me stay in his tent," Donna said, as she tried to get free from Ross' grasp.

I said, "Let her go, Ross."

"Fuck off! Leave us alone!" Ross said.

I had taken all I could take from this guy. Without another word, I took a step forward and punched him hard squarely on his broken nose. Ross went down in a bloody heap.

Donna jumped into my arms. Nothing has ever felt better.

We left Ross dramatically moaning about his ugly broken nose and went to our tent.

I asked Donna if she still loved me.

Donna said, "Of course!"

"What about Ross?"

"Gosh, I don't like anything about Ross except his penis. Even his great penis is not worth dealing with him. I think he means it when he says all of those mean things to me. I have been trying to get to you for over an hour."

With that, she gave me a passionate kiss and started rubbing my cock. I did not care that her mouth had been wrapped around Ross' cock after he pulled it out of her ass. I was just excited to be kissing her.

Donna grabbed my hard cock, giggled and said, "Wow! Breaking Ross' nose gets you excited."

She then climbed on top of me, sat up and straddled me, pushed down the straps on her gown and pulled her firm, heavy tits out of her gown. She grabbed my cock, slipped it into her wet pussy and started riding my cock like she was riding a horse. Her swaying breasts as she rode were spectacular. I wanted to fondle her big tits, but they looked so good swaying and jiggling, I did not touch them.

As I fucked Donna, I heard my friends laughing and making fun of Ross and his broken nose.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers
12