All Comments on 'Donna the Dominatrix Ch. 02'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT

Very hot. I'm a girl but would love a guy to be forced to do it...

keep it real ;o)~

lis

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Talk about Humiliation!

I don't vote to protest what the Goblins and Trolls do. The bext installment should be grand. Great Authorship. You tell a story well.

lis, you can force me anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sick and depraved

Loved every second of it. Those short stories of yours are hot Sack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My favourite fantasy

I have always loved the thought of a woman or better still women seeing me having gay sex. For me the first time was when a man I send to suck off regularly and I were on a country lane. I had my trousers and white underwear round my ankles and was squatting down sucking his hard cock. I had pulled his trousers down and had pulled his hard cock out of the fly hole of his tightly whites. I was really into the throws of sucking him off when a lady walking her dog came down the path. It was too late for us to cover ourselves and she said don't stop on my account just as my mate came in my mouth and I sprayed the ground with my cum before her. She found the whole episode very rude and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous