Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

Sarah turned around and glared at her. The nurse ignored her. She actually brushed past Sarah and handed me a cup of coffee. "I'm Amanda Green. This is my second day working here. It's exciting!" she said.

I stuck my hand out and accepted the coffee. "Thanks," I smiled. "I'm ..."

"Married ..." spat Sarah. She looked down at the form of the nurse and shook her head. "Amanda Green ..." she said mocking the nurse's friendly melodic tone. "I'll make you black and blue if you start anything with my husband."

The nurse looked at Sarah as if appraising her. She looked back at me. She was about five foot three at the max. Everything about her was tiny except for her boobs. Her legs were very long and her hair was a very light blond.

Something about that tiny woman and her big boobs spelled sex appeal. "Is she really your wife X-Ray guy?" she asked.

"She used to be," I said.

"Wanna talk about it over lunch?" she asked. I just nodded my head.

"Is this some kind of revenge?" asked Sarah. "We'll go ahead Stevie. I know you're too much of a professional to screw Nurse Barbie at work. I'll see you tomorrow, Honey. Will you be ready to talk then?" I just ignored her and walked back into my office.

Other than a few unscheduled visits from "Mandy," as Nurse Green told me to call her, nothing major happened Sunday night. I drove home with a lot of things on my mind. I was really angry at Sarah, who had called me several times during the night. One of those times, when she had called me to tell me that she was having a lot of trouble getting to sleep without me, I had hung up on her and then turned my phone off.

I was also juggling my anger at Rick, for what he had done to me, with guilt over what I'd done to him. I had really given it a lot of thought. My anger at Rick wasn't as much because he had fucked Sarah, as it was because he had betrayed ME. We were best friends. You weren't supposed to do that to your best bud. What had Georgia called it, "the Bro code?"

In a way this situation was simply filled with victims. Me, Georgia and even Rick in a way we're all losers, here. Georgia and I had been cheated on by our respective spouses. But if what Rick claimed was true, a balding fifty year old man, who was beginning to doubt his virility and appeal, would be no match for a really sexy thirty year old woman. And Sarah, with that big ass and her flirty demeanor would have had no problem getting most men to fuck her. The fact that Rick had resisted her initial attempts, said a lot about him. IF, all of that WAS true, then maybe Rick was just as much a victim as Georgia and I.

And that was where my guilt came from. I'd been lucky in a way. I'd heard of a lot of cases where those old heavy sheet metal hoods had closed on hands with such force that the fingers had been severed. Looking back at things, Rick had been lucky that the hood had struck him in the head first and slowed it down. Then he was also lucky that his entire hands, both of them had been in the engine bay as opposed to just one or two fingers. It could have been much worse.

I unlocked the door and went inside my house. I grabbed one of my Honey crisp apples off of the counter and headed out onto my deck. I signed as thoughts of my problems came rushing back. I have no idea how long I sat there with my eyes closed wondering why my life was falling apart.

"It's about time you got home," said Georgia. "Come on inside and I'll make you some breakfast."

"How's Rick?" I asked. There was no sign of anger or sarcasm in my voice and Georgia smiled at me and shook her head.

"He has two broken hands," she smirked. "For the next two months the bastard will have to keep his hands to himself and off of women that don't belong to him. But as usual he's milking it. He's trying to play the martyr role hoping that it will help me forgive him for what did. And every time I start to talk about our problems he pretends to be in so much pain that he needs more meds and then he pretends that the meds have made him too sleepy to talk."

"Don't do what you did last time," I said. "I'm not totally sure that he deserves the lion's share of the blame." She just shook her head.

"Now I know that I chose well," she said. "You're a good guy, Stevie."

"I'm not nearly as good as you think," I smirked. "I'm nowhere near ready to even begin to think about considering forgiving him ..." She laughed at that.

"I just don't think that your family should be torn apart by something that has nothing to do with you or your kids," I said. "Shit!"

"What?" she asked.

"Sarah and I wanted kids," I said. "I think we saw how adorable yours are and that made us even more determined to become parents. We also wanted to do it the way that you guys did. You know ... Wait until we were financially stable, so we could enjoy the experience and not have to worry where each and every mouthful of food would come from."

Georgia was working over the stove and as I said that she took off the loose covering shirt she wore. Underneath it she had on a T-shirt like the one she'd worn the night before. But it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra under it this time.

I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of her boobs as they swung freely under that shirt. Sarah had boobs, but they weren't in Georgia's class. As she bent forward, I noticed how tight the material of her shorts was across her ass. My forty-something neighbor was giving me a hard on.

"Georgia, don't you have to get back to your kids?" I asked.

"Nope the kids are spending a few days with their grandma and grandpa so I can take care of Rick," she smiled. "I'm all yours." Even as she said that she smiled and my dick got harder.

"Rick's painkillers make him sleepy," she said as she put a plate in front of me. "I added some sleeping pills to them. They're the same ones I use when he has the flu. They usually put him out of it for a few hours."

As I ate Georgia leaned forward and her boobs were very much on display with the deep V neck of the shirt. The fact that her nipples were showing through the shirt wasn't something I missed either.

"Georgia, these pancakes are awesome," I mumbled through a big bite of food. "And the bacon is the best I've ever had."

"Thanks, Hon, I've had a lot of practice cooking. Having a family does that for you," she said.

"Wow, you tore through those," she said as I finished eating. "I need to talk to you about something. Let me make you some more."

Even before I could tell her that I was full, she got up from her chair and headed back to the stove. I could almost see it before it happened. As Georgia got up she bumped the table and upended the bottle of syrup on the table. It almost seemed like she'd done it on purpose.

The syrup spilled on her shirt and some got on her shorts too. "Oh Shit! What a Klutz!" she said. "Come on, I'd better put these in your washing machine before the stain sets." She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs into my wash room.

She opened the top of the washer and right there in front of me lifted her shirt over her head. My gasp of surprise as her huge boobs swung free made her smile even more.

"When we were talking the other day, I noticed that you had trouble taking your eyes off of my boobies," she said. Her voice was filled with lust. I was having trouble forming conscious thoughts as they bobbed and moved in front of me then.

She stripped her shorts off and stood before me a naked as the day she was born. "Remember what I told you, before," she smirked. "Don't get mad ... Get even!"

She dropped the shorts in the washer, then closed the lid and started the cycle. She pulled my pants and shorts down to my ankles in one motion.

"Oh my God, that girl is stupid!" she gasped. The next thing I knew, my dick was in her mouth. She was rubbing her boobs along the sides of my dick and I could barely think. It felt so good. I was thrusting my dick between those big soft tits like there was no tomorrow. Every time the head of my dick cleared her boobs she licked it.

Then she suddenly stood up and hopped up onto the washing machine. She pulled me over to her and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her pussy was so hot that I almost came as soon as I was in her.

I slowed down, I had to. I concentrated on rubbing her back. I bent my head down and found those engorged, rubbery, huge nipples and feasted on them. Her moans grew in pitch and in volume. I could feel the walls of her vagina clutching and gripping at me. It was strange. As I've mentioned, Georgia is older. She's given birth to three kids. Her pussy wasn't tight, but she seemed to be able to control the muscles that lined it and squeezed my dick as if she was milking it. At the same time, the way she moved her ass and her pelvis was driving me crazy.

I grabbed her ass and got another surprise. Sarah was younger and her ass was bigger, but Georgia's ass was so soft that it turned me on even more. I lifted her from the washer and turned her around. I bent her over the machine and started fucking her from behind. That position allowed me to take big handfuls of those huge dangling tits while I fucked her as hard as I could.

Georgia put her hands on top of mine and urged me to squeeze those succulent melons. She rammed her ass against me as I slammed myself against her. We quickly built to a peak and let it go. I shot every drop of moisture in my body into Georgia's thirsty womb in one shot.

I was sure she felt it because she started screaming as I flooded her. "Ohhhhh Fuck, Stevie," she shrieked. "It's sooo hot." Her body vibrated as if she was having a convulsion and she grabbed my hands even harder.

I started nibbling her neck and her legs got weaker until I was holding her up.

"Shower," she blurted out. I nodded. I was filled with feelings of guilt and remorse as I led her through the house.

When we got up to the bathroom connected with my bedroom she opened the door to the shower.

"What's wrong, Stevie?" she asked.

"I ... I ... I took advantage of you, Georgia," I said. "I'm sorry."

"Steve, I stripped right in front of you," she smiled. "I came over to your house without a bra and I wasn't wearing any panties. What do you think I had in mind?" She turned in the water in the shower and stepped in. She pulled me in with her and started soaping my body.

"So this was some kind of revenge thing?" I asked. She nodded.

"It's one of the things or ... A part of my revenge," she said. She looked up at me with absolutely no regret in her eyes. "Want some more?" I nodded.

We dried each other off and headed for my bedroom. Once there she jumped onto my bed and gestured for me to join her. I lay beside her and started out by gently blowing on her nipples. She started rubbing her legs together. "Oh shit, Stevie," she gushed. "My titties love you."

I kissed each quivering mound of flesh and slowly worked my way down her tummy. I started kissing the tops of her legs and then worked my way inward. She spread her legs as soon as she saw where I was headed. I lapped at her fleshy lips and she had trouble keeping her legs still. I nipped and teased at her clit and her body started to convulse again. I continued licking until she was still again. I crawled up until I was next to her face.

I couldn't resist it. I kissed her. I continued pressing my lips against hers until she responded. Our tongues dueled and then joined as our kisses became less fervent and more loving.

She opened her legs and pulled me on top of her. A few moments later we were joined again. This time it was different. We never stopped kissing. It was gentler and more romantic but somehow more intense. And when it was over, I kissed her and she kept her thick legs wrapped around my waist as if she didn't want us to separate.

We lay there wrapped in each other's arms kissing for a long time.

Well ...you certainly fucked that up," she said.

"Sorry," I said. "It was really good for me. If you had told me what you wanted I would have tried it."

"Steve, Honey, that's exactly the problem," she smirked. "You did everything I wanted. It was probably the best time I've ever had. But it wasn't revenge sex. It was too romantic. It was too caring. You tore my insides all up, Honey. How the hell are we supposed to tell Rick that it was only sex? You're lucky I'm an old married woman with three kids. If you keep doing that to me I'll fall in love with you and ruin everything."

"Georgia, I ..." I just stopped and nodded.

"You worked all night, Honey," she said. "You need your sleep. I'm gonna go and check on my cheating asshole of a husband."

I fell asleep dreaming of big tits and soft butts. When my alarm went off later on, I was glad that I had left the window open. The room didn't smell like I had just spent a long portion of the morning screwing my next door neighbor.

I opened the door and found Sarah sitting in a chair on the deck, reading her book. "It's about time you woke up," she said.

"Sarah what happened to you giving me some time for my anger to go away?" I asked.

"You turned your phone off," she said. "I needed to make sure that you're okay."

"I'm fine," I said. "Not that it's any of your business anymore."

"We're married," she said. "Your well-being will always be my business. And I'm not so sure you're fine. I don't like the way that little blond nurse was looking at you last night. You might end up doing something stupid while you're vulnerable."

"And if I did, whose fault would it be?" I asked. "Whose fault is it that I am in a vulnerable mood, Sarah? Whose fault is it that I lost my marriage and my best friend? Who ruined my life Sarah?"

She took off running and drove away as soon as she got into her car. She called me again during the night while I worked. "Steve, you're not even trying to forgive me," she whined.

"Nope, I'm not," I said. She hung up.

The next morning, found Georgia waiting for me again. "Do you want to eat first?" she smirked. That began a pattern that literally lasted for weeks. Georgia met me at my house every morning. We had sex until I fell asleep or couldn't get it up anymore. The best times were the ones when she actually slept with me. I loved waking up in the early evening with my hands being pressed by hers into those big soft tits.

I finally got a chance to go to an appointment with my lawyer on the day that Rick went in to have his hands checked up. It had been a month since Rick's accident. The lawyer got my divorce papers ready and served them on Sarah at her parents' house.

That set about another chain of events that I would never have foreseen. When Georgia got back from taking Rick to the doctor, she walked over to my house. I was shocked because she caught me on my front porch and I could see Rick behind her, watching. As our eyes met, he actually waved at me. He looked down and lowered his hand as he noticed that I didn't wave back.

"Come on let's go inside," said Georgia. "We need to have a talk."

"But Rick saw you come in," I warned.

"Don't worry about him," she smiled. "He thinks he wants me to come over here."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I couldn't help it. My dick got hard.

"Steve don't you ever get tired of fucking me?" she asked. "You know that Sarah and Rick only did it a few times, and all of their trysts were quickies. I can believe that because Rick has never lasted more than ten or fifteen minutes. They also never did anal. I know that because Rick isn't into it. You're the only man who has ever fucked my ass. Sarah also never sucked his dick."

"Georgia, why are we talking about what they did or didn't do?" I asked. She took my hand and led me up the stairs after making sure the front door was locked.

"I just wanted you to know that if you wanted to get back at them for cheating on us, we've gone over and above what they did, so you got enough pussy to make your revenge exceed what they did," she said.

"Georgia ... " I looked down. I was trying not to cry in front of her.

She took off her shirt and placed my hands on her tits. "You can say it," she said. "I'm fifteen years older than you are. I don't mind you using me for your revenge. We both had a good time, and believe me, I got something out of it. This month with you has been the best sex I've ever had. And Steve, trust me I more than got my revenge too. I actually have something to tell you ..."

"That isn't it at all," I spat angrily. "Georgia, we have a problem ..."

"Is it that you've been fucking that little blond nurse you work with?" she smiled.

"No!" I said in shock. "How did you know about ...?"

"Sarah told me about her," she said.

"When did you talk to Sarah?" I asked.

"She comes over every night after you go to work," said Georgia. "She asks me about you and how you're doing. At first I just spoke to her to make sure I had all of the facts about her and Rick. That's how I know what they did and why. I can't believe you haven't screwed that little blond though. If I was a man, I probably would have. I mean this is your big chance to get all of the pussy you want and Sarah won't say shit about it. What's stopping you?"

"You, Georgia," I said.

"Steve, what's wrong?" she asked. "You look awful."

"Georgia, I get the feeling that you were just using me to get your revenge," I said. "And from the way you're talking, it seems like YOU got the revenge you wanted. But it wasn't ever about revenge for me. The first time I was kind of shocked. But every time afterwards was different. You asked me if I ever get tired of fucking you, well except for maybe that first time we were never just fucking. At least I wasn't. I love you Georgia. You're sexy and beautiful and caring. You're everything I always wanted Sarah to be. I ..."

The next thing I knew Georgia had pushed me down on the bed and was straddling me. She stripped her panties off as she started kissing me and then mounted me. I reached up and caught her big dangling tits and sucked hungrily on her nipples. She leaned over and found my mouth with hers and started kissing me. My hands rubbed down her sides and I grabbed her ass cheeks and started forcing her ass down onto me as I thrust upwards desperately.

"Fuck me, Baby," she grunt. "Fuck me as hard as you want."

I flipped her onto her back and covered her mouth with mine. I continued to stroke in and out of her as I warned her that of Rick was listening, he might hear her.

"Fuck him," she said. "Even if he does find out, he owes me at least this."

I slammed my dick as far as I could inside her while she ground her clit against my pelvic bones. She screamed into my shoulder to prevent her cries from becoming too loud as I emptied my balls into her womb yet again.

"Ohh fuck that felt good, Baby," she said. She actually had tears in her eyes.

"You know you're too late, right?" she said.

"So you're saying that if I had met you first we could have ..." I began.

"Maybe se should get dressed and talk," she said. "There are some things you need to know."

We took a quick shower and sat down fully dressed at my dining room table.

"Don't look so serious Baby," she said. "You can have whatever you want."

"Somehow I doubt that," I said.

"Okay, look. Doofus ... I mean Rick thinks that I'm here to beg you to let him apologize to you. He thinks that getting you to forgive him is the first step to getting back in my good graces."

"It's never gonna happen," I said.

"Okay, so pretend," she said. "Revenge is so much better when they don't know you're doing it."

"Huh?" I said. "What revenge?"

"Oh I figured out exactly what to do against both of them," she said.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers
1...34567...11