Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the little squeals she made each time the base of my dick touched her clit. I loved the way her big soft chest pillows flattened under my weight. Her breathing quickened and she started thrusting her pussy even faster against me as her orgasm neared.

"Stevie, ahhh ... Ooooh ... M' gonna ... Ohhhhhh!" she crooned. She wrapped her arms around me and did the same with her legs. "I wish I could lie here in your arms and go to sleep with you," she said.

"Me too," I said. "But I'm grateful for anything I can get."

"Even though my pussy isn't tight like Sarah's?" she giggled. I loved the sound of her laughter.

"Spying on me, huh?" I asked.

"No, Honey, spying on him. I wanted to see if he gave you the same bullshit he gave me. And naturally it was different. He told me that he needed more than I was giving him. And he didn't want to start pressing me for more, because after having cheated on me a couple of times, he didn't want to start an argument.

Of course that was bullshit. But just like he told you, he was fucking me every day during the days after you caught him but before I found out it was him. And I believe him when he said that he knew I was going to cut him off. It will be years before I have sex with that asshole again. I'm only staying with him for the kids." She grabbed my hand and put it on her wet pussy.

"This is all yours Steve," she said. Then she brought that same hand up to her lips and kissed it. "And so am I. I'll stay married to that asshole, but my heart belongs to you. It's going to be at least four more weeks before he gets his dick into anything tight ... And it probably won't be that tight at first."

I looked at her in confusion. She smiled a really evil grin. "The bones in his hands aren't healing as fast as his doctor thought. So he won't get the casts off for another month. And his grip won't be very tight until he's had enough physical therapy to make his fingers stronger," she laughed.

As we got dressed I couldn't resist coming up behind her and cupping those huge breasts of hers. As I gently kneaded them, her nipples sprang back to life.

"I will never get over how soft they are," I said. "Or how good they feel."

"I will never get over how gently you touch them," she said. "Or how good you make them feel."

She leaned against me pressing her ass against my crotch and pressing her hands on top of mine as I squeezed and cupped her boobs. She turned her neck and leaned her body towards me. Our mouths again joined hungrily.

"Georgia, we're gonna end up back in bed," I said. "Are you teasing me?"

"You know what they say in show biz," she smirked. "Always leave 'em wanting more." she reluctantly pulled her blouse on and put my hands back on her tits as she buttoned it.

"Steve, what are you going to do about Sarah?" she asked.

"I already told you, I'm divorcing her ass," I said. My tone was angry and the look on my face obviously reflected the change in my mood. Georgia leaned up and kissed me again. It was remarkable the way she could control my emotions.

"If you talk to her, I'll give you some pussy," she said.

"Georgia ..." I said dejectedly.

"Of course, I'll give it to you even if you don't talk to her," she said. "But I really think you should talk to her. You need to hear what she has to say. I know what she told me already. But I'm curious to see if she tells us different stories like the asshole I'm married to did."

"I don't care why she did it," I said. "I'm better off now. I have you. It's painful, but a good trade."

"Stevie, I want you to talk to her," she said. "This isn't a case of either or. It's a case of whether or not you can handle both. A big part of love is making sure the other person is happy. Honey, as much as you love me and want me for yourself, you know that I have to do what's best for my kids. My three boys need their father in their life. You've accepted that and I am more grateful than you can imagine. But in the meantime I need you to have someone in your life for when we can't be together too.

And believe it or not, I think that person should be Sarah. And I think that for purely selfish reasons. I don't want you going out there and meeting some new person that you might fall in love with and have her push me out of your life. And with Sarah, I'll always be close enough that we'll see each other often. Can you think about it ... For me?"

"Okay," I said. "Since you talk to her all the time, convince her to give me a few days without her dropping by and being a pest. If she can do that, I'll put the divorce on hold until I've spoken to her. Maybe she can practice what she's going to say to me for a couple of days and we'll get together on the weekend."

"I'll tell her," she said. Then she kissed me again and went back next door.

When I went to work that night I got a chance to see how fast Georgia worked. We had a couple of slip and fall accidents and a minor car wreck but nothing really serious that night. I was sitting in the cafeteria taking my lunch break. Of late I'd been having them with Amanda. Over the last week or so she'd become really flirty, dropping several loaded hints whenever we were together.

She knew about my marital troubles and was convinced that she might be the answer to my problems. I wasn't so convinced though. She was a really pretty woman, but from what I'd been hearing through the grapevine, she was just as flirty with more than one of the ER doctors. I didn't think trading one cheating slut in on another would be a good idea.

Amanda was just inviting me to come over to her place for coffee when we got off in a few hours, when I noticed that her eyes got huge.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I said before I knew what was going on.

"Did you hear what he said you fucking skank?" hissed Sarah from behind me. "Can't you at least wait until he's single before you start hitting on him?"

Amanda told me she'd see me later and quickly rushed away.

"Sarah, why are you here at 3 o'clock in the morning?" I asked. "Why are you even awake?"

"Georgia called me," she smiled. "She told me what you said and I've been so excited that I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to thank you for agreeing to give me a chance to explain."

"So you forgot about the part where you're supposed to give me a few days to get over my anger so I can listen to what you have to say without wanting to strangle you, huh?" I said.

"Steve, I'm sorry," she whined. "But I just love you sooo much that whenever I get good news I want to share it with you. And I have a good feeling about this. Georgia forgave me, and if you do, I'll spend the rest of my life being the best wife you can imagine."

"Okay, Honey, I'll see you on the weekend," she said cheerfully. "You stay away from skanky nurses in the meantime."

When I got home that morning I was emotionally drained. I looked over the fence and Georgia shook her head. All three of her boys were running around the yard. Rick was standing on their back porch. He saw me and tentatively waved. I gave him an actual heartfelt wave and a thumbs up. He smiled bigger than I'd seen since the whole mess started and tried to go back inside of his house.

He still couldn't open the door with his injured hands. Georgia sent one of the boys over to open it for him. As soon as he was inside, she blew me a kiss and sat down at the umbrella table in their yard with her back to me.

I was kind of hurt. It was the first morning in a long time that we didn't get together to at least talk if nothing else.

A few seconds later I got a text. "Sorry, Honey, I wish we could be together. But the asshole is up and around. Thanks for talking to him yesterday. He's a lot happier. So things are better around here for the boys. The asshole actually hinted around about sex. Boy did I embarrass him. I think that tomorrow I'm going to tell him that I'm pregnant. Sweet dreams. Dream of us being together. I love you. G."

The text made me feel so much better. The smile that burst out on my face was so wide that my jaws were sore. My phone chirped again.

"Stop smiling like that, you idiot. My text making you that happy is making me horny," she texted. I look up to find her staring at me over the fence.

I heard a car pulling up in my driveway so I waved at her and went to see who'd come to visit me at barely 8 a.m.

I was pretty sure it was Sarah. As I opened the fence I found that I was wrong. It was my mother-in-law, Sarah's mom.

"Hi, Sweetie," she said. "I know you're tired after working all night, but I really need to talk to you."

"Carla you're always welcome," I said. I was actually nervous. But I tried to hide it. "How about a cup of coffee?" I offered. She cheerfully accepted.

We sat down at my kitchen table and after a few sips, she began.

"Stevie, I know all about what's going on with you," she said. I was immediately on the defensive.

"It's not what you think!" I blurted out quickly. The first thing on my mind was that she had somehow found it about Georgia.

"Relax, Stevie," she said. "I know what really happened. I know the story that Sarah told all of us about you guys needing to take a break was bullshit. If you guys were on a mutual break, she wouldn't be sitting home crying about it and running around trying to come and visit you all the time.

When her dad told her he would come over here and straighten you out, I thought she was going to have a heart attack. That let both me and her dad realize that she was acting guilty about something. So while her dad was out playing golf, I dragged it out of her.

She finally admitted that you had kicked her out of the house. I knew then what had happened. It felt all too familiar. I was able to put the pieces together from the trail of breadcrumbs. I knew ... Shit everyone knows how much you love her. Your whole life is a shrine to my daughter. I knew the only reason you would throw her out would be because she cheated on you. As soon as she burst out in tears when I mentioned it, I knew I had my answer.

I screamed at her and we went around and around but the fact is that Sarah is miserable. Stevie, I know that what she did is totally wrong, but I also know that just as surely as the sun is going to rise tomorrow, Sarah loves you.

And we've already established that you love her. So the question becomes ... What is it going to take for you to give my dumb assed daughter another chance?"

I just stared at her. She took another sip of coffee and continued speaking. It was almost as if she knew somehow, that I was not prepared to answer.

"I'm pretty sure that right now, forgiving Sarah is the last thing on your mind. Anger is there, right? And pain is pretty high on the list too isn't it? And you're wondering how the hell you'll ever be able to trust her again. And you also ... On a smaller level, want her to hurt the way she hurt you, right?" I nodded.

"I had the same problem. I knew that he loved me. When I was able to cut through all of the anger clouding my mind, I realized that I still loved him too. I also knew more than anything else that my daughter needed a father in her life. She needed to have him home with her every night, not visiting her for a couple of hours every other weekend. So I let him move back into the house. Even after we'd agreed to try to save things, it took weeks before I could look at him and not feel the anger. It was months before I was able to let him touch me and not have my skin crawl. It was almost a year before our first kiss and another six months after that before we even tried to have sex.

And even with those barriers down, feeling the love return took time. Trust took even longer and I still have the flashes of anger occasionally now. One of the things I got from him as a condition of us trying to stay together is a wild card. I've never used it. I guess I never had the nerve or the desire, before."

"So you're telling me that ..." I began.

"Yep," she said. "It's taken a little over twenty years for us to get to this point. I can finally talk about it without wanting to tear his fucking head off. Sarah's father cheated on me. We'd been married for about eight years. Sarah was about three years old. He told me afterwards that he'd never meant to hurt me. He said it was only sex. She was an intern in his office. It was all so cheesy.

And even in the aftermath, things between us have never been the same. Our intimacy has been changed forever. No matter what people say, or what you read, things are never the same. There are times when I can tell my husband pities me. I often think that he views me as being needy or desperate because I took him back. There are also times when I can see guilt written all over his face. He concedes to me instead of arguing with me because he feels like he owes it to me, or because he thinks he's one up on me.

And there are times when I catch him looking at other women, and he freaks out. All men look at women. But he feels so guilty about it and so afraid that I'll get angry about that he actually changes the channel if we're watching TV and an attractive woman is in the show.

I don't want that for you and my daughter. I want the two of you on an equal footing. I want you to be confident and not feel the way that I have for so many years. But right now you're extending things by feeding into your anger over what she did."

"Well, what can I do?" I asked. "You said it yourself, anger comes with the territory. And right now I'm so mad at Sarah that I could strangle her."

"No, YOU couldn't," she smiled. "You've seen and spoken to Sarah nearly every day since you told her to leave and you haven't so much as raised your voice to her. I also heard from her that you actually rescued the asshole she cheated with. Your anger has no place to go."

"So what should I do?" I asked.

"Don't get mad," she said. "Get EVEN! Like I should have."

"How do I do that?" I asked. She stood up and pulled her dress over her head. I went into double shock. My mother in law had to be nearly sixty years old. But her shape was awesome. There was some wrinkling on the backs of her thighs. And her breasts had some sag to them, but her body was very nice. I started to wonder if all older women had big tits. Carla's breasts were clearly larger than her daughter's. Her ass though not as big as Sarah's, had that same wonderful shape.

I stood there with my jaw on the floor staring at her.

"It'll be extra nasty if you fuck me in HER bed," she smiled.

"Buh ... buh ... That would be cheating," I said.

"How?" she asked. "My daughter as already cheated on you. So she owes you at least one. And right now you guys are on the verge of a divorce. I'd be willing to bet that if she had the choice between losing you and having you fuck some other woman, she'd take option B. As far as my husband goes; it's the same situation, he cheated on me so he owes me one. And to tell you the truth, this might have to be more than once. As I recall it, his affair lasted for a few months. And then ... keep this between us okay. But your father in law is not exactly hitting any home runs in the bedroom anymore. And the pressure I've been putting in him to perform is tearing us apart. This might be good for us. And since we're keeping it in the family, no one gets hurt." I just stood there.

"I can see that one part of you wants me," she smirked. She caressed her own breasts and then fed one to me. I couldn't resist it. The next thing I knew I was licking and sucking on her nipple like a nursing baby.

My dick was getting harder by the second and I found myself following her up the stairs and into my bedroom. She bent over the edge of my bed and wiggled her ass while looking over her shoulder at me. I rubbed my dick over her opening and she slammed her ass against me, sheathing my sword in one thrust.

I stroked in and out of her, while trying really hard not to compare her to Georgia and Sarah. Carla certainly loved what we were doing, but she couldn't hold a candle to Georgia.

I flipped her over and she smiled and spread her legs. She pulled me back inside of her and purred when our pelvic bones met. I lasted for much longer than I ever could with Georgia. She had one very loud orgasm and a smaller one before I even felt my baked tightening.

"Don't stop, Baby," she moaned. "You can cum in me. I can't make babies anymore." I kept pumping until I did.

"Ohhhhhh! fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk!" she moaned. "Your cum is soooo hot!!" When I stopped moving, she reached between us and slid off of me. She stuck a finger inside of herself and scooped out some of our residue. "We taste good," she said.

Before I knew what was happening she rolled me onto my back and started hungrily sucking my dick. That was when I got a major shock. Carla had me back to life far faster than I ever would have suspected. My mother in law was giving me, hands down, the best blowjob I have ever experienced. She had moves with her tongue, her teeth, her lips and even the roof of her mouth that I was powerless against. She had me singing soprano in less than five minutes. The way her tongue seemed to swirl around the head of dick and change directions had my toes curling.

She also knew how to flick her tongue so it scooped out my urethral outlet every so often. She had me vibrating all over. I was trying to hold back what I was sure would be the biggest orgasm of my life and failing. If I had one wish at that time, it would have been to have someone construct one of those barriers that they test lasers on, because I was sure that my first shot of sperm would penetrate that chunk of steel.

I grabbed the sides of her head and she just looked up at me. There is something really sexy about seeing a woman that should be forbidden to you, in fact the most forbidden woman in the world to you, bobbing her head up and down with your dick in her mouth. Just the sight of what she was doing was rapidly steering me towards the biggest orgasm in my life. Carla's pussy may have been loose and she couldn't move it or control her muscles like Georgia could. But as far as I was concerned she was the world's blow job champion.

"Oh Fuck, you nasty bitch, suck it ... Suck It! ... SUCK IIIIITTTT-T-T!" I yelled. And then she stopped. She stood up and got onto all fours on the bed with her ass way up in the air. As I've mentioned Carla had an ass shaped like her daughter's. It wasn't nearly as big as Sarah's. And it had a few wrinkles on it when she stood up straight. But with her bent over the way she was those wrinkles pulled tight over her bones and muscles.

Her ass was round and full. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. She reached one had up to her face and spit heavily onto a couple of her fingers. She coated my dick with that spit and then pulled it until the tip was touching her rosebud.

"Slowly, Stevie," she moaned. And I complied. With infinite patience, I pushed forward into her rear tunnel. My Dick, thanks to Carla's world class blowjob was as rigid as a steel bar.

"Ohhhhhgghgg ahhhhhhddd!" she gushed. We were both fighting to move forward. I was pushing as slowly and as firmly as I could. It felt like I was trying to push a noodle into thick mud.

She was holding her ass cheeks apart and pushing her ass back against me. Sweat broke out on both of our foreheads. It seemed like it took an hour before I felt the soft globes of her ass cheeks against my upper thighs.

"Shit," she said. "It feels like you stuck a log up my ass. Just hold it there." I noticed that one of her hands had moved downwards and she was rubbing her own pussy.

"Squeeze my titties, Stevie," she gushed "Squeeze 'em hard."

Even as I reached and grabbed those soft jiggle mounds of flesh, she had started.

1...56789...11