All Comments on 'Don't Get Mad, Get Even'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

payback's a bitch. Loved it

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

Loved the DP scene. Too bad Rick and Dave weren’t bi / bi curious.

Thumper311Thumper31112 months ago

Well written, hooked from start to end.

dick_hardendick_harden12 months ago

I thought the story was basically good and the writing was careful although a bit old-fashioned (e.g. the use of the term "coed). But there was a bit too much repetition in the writing and not enough passion in the sex scenes. It was easy to read, pleasant and I will definitely read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great Story! Hope there will be more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. The sex seemed a bit mechanical and Amber had feelings or emotions about it. Make those changes and write some more about her adventures beyond her revenge.

HornERabbitHornERabbit10 months ago

Sex was not and well detailed. The emotional and relationship aspects were not explored. Why be hung up on a relationship that didn't work out? If having more than one at a time or being exclusive is reason to quit.was not explored.

DenaliFXDenaliFX7 months ago

A woman getting more and more aware of her power to choose her sexual way in life is a wonderful thing to read about. It would even be better to be a participant - a willing dick as it were. It is great for her and the men along the way, as long as it is sex and lust, not love and commitment. Great job - wish I was there!

maddictmaddict4 months ago

If only Megan had come home from Bens

Don't get mad get even

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous