All Comments on 'Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 02'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NasnaNasnaabout 6 years ago

Plse don't make us wait too long for finals

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

ok one left. then have to get them all together

RTR10RTR10about 6 years ago
More.....

And now.....on to the mother.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
mommy

well Tiffany might be on birth control. But mom wouldn't need BC with hubby being snipped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

well a fuck story. too bad slap hapy papy #9

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Bald is beautiful?

I don't understand why authors like bald pussies. It reminds me of porn, and has zero appeal. Moreover, the concept of a cock so big that girls can't swallow it, is tiresome. Maybe you could make your women more feminine, instead of appearing like sluts.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzabout 4 years ago
Bald is Beautiful

It is a fact. easier to eat, easier to see.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have been hotter if Tiffany had also been a virgin (albeit with some experience). Popping both their cherries would have been way more satisfying for his revenge plan. Oh well, he got the youngest's so that's something I guess.

The lack of resistance was very surprising and hard to believe. She had virtually no qualms about letting him fuck her sister "for leverage". The excuse was so flimsy. And then the idea of sharing was agreed on with almost no thought. It's all a bit too perfect (for Gavin). Anyway, I can't wait for the mother to get involved. A foursome with her and her daughters would be... shit I'm getting too excited.

Catherine, you're gonna be open to lezzing it up with your sister. "But...". No buts! "Oh, OK sure whatever." Again, it just seems too forced for the sake of the plot.

When are the pregnancies coming? It's required for maximum revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous