All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is the best cuckold story I have read so far.

It's involved and builds the characters as well as the excitment of the three main people in the story. It made me jerk off first thig this Am after I had my OJ. Keep this one going WWW and keep the chapters long and very interesting like you're doing. Man the wimps are going to scream about you and this story that's for sure. But the hell with them you told them excatly what this story is about. if they read it I bet it makes their little cockettes hard. Fuck the white women fuck the white women. heheheheheh I really like this story. And the husband seems to like it too.

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 18 years ago
Again you wre warned and yet you read this

story. You're either a dumb ass or a cuckold want to be, which is it? I like the way this writer made the characters seem real and the slow build up of the anticipated fucking that Dot will receive is very good. It made my mouth water to be Lee. Dot sounds like a beautiful sexy erotic woman who has a husband who would rather jerk off in his hand. He deserves to have a new man make love to his wife and she seems to think so too. Keep this one going it's very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the best stories yet!!!!!

One of the best cuckold stories I have ever read. Please continue.

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 18 years ago
WOW My cock is so hard and I alreay shot off. Your

story is so nasty and sexual and the wife is falling for the big black cock is driving me wild. She will want it more and more now. Like the way you make the chatracters so real like and the te=nsion between the three of then is wondeful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dot is as good as f--ked

Great story. Now that I am an old white guy of 60, that was 18 in 1964, let me tell you it was a lot easer to cockle guys when the wifes were 18 to 25 years old. The next best was when the wifes were between 43 and 49. Some day I will write some true stories of my adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm

Got a theory on this one...and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes. It's a typical story, cheating bitch, wimpy dude, ignorant black dude with big dick, blah blah and so forth. (Before the claims of racism begin, I'd just remark that it's a fact the one dude is black, and to screw a married woman is just ignorant.) Anyhow, these stories usually end up where the black dude wants the white dude to suck his dick, and vice versa, and it's a fact that there are more gays in the black race than any other, along with a corresponding HIV rate. So the theory is...the "wife" is just the middleman and pause in things till the gay black dude and gay white hubby can get together as a couple. It's a bit of a stretch, I know, but it makes sense when you think about it. About the only question left is how this applies to the author (who spends a lot of time talking about and describing hubbys' dick, I might add.) I personally could care less if the author is gay and has a thing for small white cock, but this really isn't the section for it.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
This is an amazing story

This is a great story. There are very few stories that describe the seduction phase so well. And this phase is the most exciting part. I am looking forward to reading the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This rubbish is excreted by a cretinous black tow animal!!!!!!

With a matching IQ ! 1* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dont really get it? skimmed through it all, truly terrible!

appears to be a story about 3 retarded juvenile inadequate morons!

written by someone who is even more juvenile and inadequate than his pathetic characters.

i'm not usually one for leaving negative comments but hell this is an adult site and every chapter is truly juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh dear.

We have a hubby who is now against the fantasy he had. He has truly been manipulated by a black arsehole who is incapable of keeping his own woman so goes after others wives. We have wife who knows this going to ruin her marriage but now manipulates her hubby to carry on against his wishes but convinces him it will help their love life yet she has now penetrating orgasms proving not the size that counts BUT she still wants to continue. Black bastard will turn her into a slut and share her around and will ensure she is fucked airtight. Hubby won't get her arse bb will when he brings in his mates.

Please will one these stories have the hubby stop this shit happening. If not hope he gets the kid when everything goes tits up.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fascinating to read

Really. I do wish the author had proofread it after writing it . J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have real talent and this presses the right buttons for me. The duplicity is breathtaking, although Tim is 100% culpable and can only look to his own shortcomings, vulnerabilities and sexual lust as the real cause. He now recognizes he will in effect lose her and amazingly agreed to doing so having fallen for Dot's rationalisation in s nannert too laughable for words. For Dot to use an equivalence to Sue and her husband, and get away with it, shows just how much her husband's brain has been completely overcome.

Please proof read in future, or get someone else to do it if you like. While it doesn't ruin it at all, the errors do get annoying. Don't get me wrong I'm twice as bad and know it so I have to get everything looked at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous