Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Another step closer to Tim's cuckolding is accomplished.
25.2k words
4.35
121.4k
60

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again before you read any further know that this is a cuckold story written for my white Internet love. We wanted you to know this so you won't cry like a baby after you read it. If you don't like husbands being humiliated as their wives start fucking another man, ....don't,..... I say again don't read this story.

That night when she walked into the living room she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts danced with each step that she took. Dot's nipples were already showing in the front of her sweater. The light baby blue sweater actually felt very nice against her nipples as they rubbed on the material and grew harder and longer. They grew even harder when she began thinking about Lee and how he would look at her. She had almost decided it was too risky to not wear the bra and had headed back to the bedroom when she heard the car in the driveway. She decided she didn't have time now to change.

She walked back into the living room and saw Lee and Tim coming in together. That never happened before. Tim was usually there before Lee arrived. But tonight they were together. She felt something was strange about that but decided to just serve the dinner and then she would get out of the way and wait for them to finish their business before she joined them again. Actually she liked it that way since it gave her plenty of time to relax before they all started drinking and teasing each other.

She saw Lee and Tim standing there looking in her directly and at her breasts as she came into the room. She said, "Hi Guys. Sorry dinner is going to be a few more minutes. Tim you didn't give me much warning."

Lee said, "You look fantastic as usual Dot, but something is different. What is it?"

Tim said, "She isn't wearing a bra Lee. That's what is different. Why aren't you wearing a bra baby?"

She smiled at him and then turned to Lee and said, "I wanted to feel more free tonight."

She cupped her full breasts in her hands and lifted them and sort of shook them twice making both men moan inside. She loved teasing them with her body. Then she said, "Plus we're not going out and it feels so good to have them not being held with a tight bra on. Those things are hell some days. You men just wouldn't understand. Oh do I look that bad without one?"

Both men said in stereo, "Hell no!"

They all laughed. Tim said, "Were are the kids?"

She told him she sent them to Jane's and they wouldn't be back for hours. Lee looked her up and down and then said, "Damn baby, you look fantastic Dot. That blue sweater really sets your eye off."

Tim said, "Or is it that she's not wearing a bra?"

Lee looked right at her nipples and smiled saying, "Maybe both!"

She flushed hearing Lee's words and said, "Thanks. You know, I better get back to the kitchen or you won't get anything done tonight."

Lee said, "Well you and both of them both look great to me Dot. Thanks!"

She looked at him and said, "Thanks? For what?" she wondered if he would say for not wearing a bra like I asked you.

But Lee said, "For ......inviting me over tonight what else. Oh and not wearing a bar!"

She giggled as they watched her breasts moving under the sweater as she picked up a few things in the room and put them away. Then she walked back to the kitchen knowing both men were looking at her ass. She heard Lee said, "Man Tim!! Your wife is fine! But we better finish our business as much as we can before dinner. That way we can sit and chat as we eat."

Dot turned one last time and looked at Lee and her husband. Lee smiled and winked when he saw her look at him. She smiled knowing Lee loved looking at her braless tits and that made her pussy moist. It was all in good nature teasing and she enjoyed the attention from Lee. Her husband didn't seem to be giving her much lately. Then she got that chill as usual when she began to think of Lee and that big black muscle between his legs. She was thinking back to the night of the dance again when her husband came into the kitchen and said, "What's wrong Dot? You seem to be thinking of something and you're some place else."

She told him she was just distracted because she didn't want to burn the meal. The men sat down to get to work. They went to work as Dot fixed dinner. In about 45 minutes they were all sitting at the table eating.

She wasn't sure why but she wanted to tease Lee by showing her hard nipples to him. But she had wanted to let him know she hadn't put on a bra because he asked her not too. She wanted him to know she was doing it just for him. Her logic was that her husband was there and since there wasn't going to be any dancing, she felt safe doing it. She would just see what Lee or her husband would say if her husband noticed her flirting at all. She bent forward and that placed her large breasts on the table as she sat closer to it. Tim said, 'You do know you're resting your tits on the table don't you Dot?"

Lee said, "But don't move them for me baby that blue sweater has some very nice mountains and points under it. Damn Dot how long do your nipples get anyway?"

Tim and Dot looked at her nipples and they were huge! They pointed out against the sweater like two bullets. Tim said, "You're going to put someone's eyes out with them."

Lee busted out laughing saying, "Me, me, me, poke my eyes out with them PLEASE!"

They all laughed and Dot moved her tits off the table. When they finished she went back to kitchen and the men helped cleaned off the table bring in the dishes. She cleaned up and then went into her bedroom and waited for the men to finish up.

It was very short meeting tonight and within the hour they both walked into the bedroom. She saw them smiling at her as she sat on the bed still dressed like before, still not wearing a bra. Both men had shit eating smiles o their faces and Dot wondered what they had up their sleeves. She felt uneasy about the way Lee was looking at her but since she didn't wear a bra and she felt that's why he was looking at her so lustfully. She understood Lee's reasons, but her husband, she didn't know why her husband was looking that way too. Both men seem to think she was nude with her legs open and her pussy wet and ready asking them to fuck her. They had lust on their faces. She got a little nervous. She said, "What? Why didn't you call me into the living room?"

They pour her a glass of wine and one for themselves. Then Tim sat on the edge of the bed and asked her to slide over. She did and then Lee walked around the other side of the bed and sat next to her on the other side. With both men sitting next to her she didn't like Lee's leg pressing against her thigh. It excited her too much plus she could see his cock hardening in his slacks. But, she didn't say anything to him and saw him looking hard at her hard nipples and her braless breasts.

Tim began to speak. He said, "Dottie, you know I......or I should say we have become very good friends with Lee. You know that but what you don't know is Lee and I are more than business friends now. We not only talk business but we play golf and cards sometimes and talk about many other things including some of the private things in his life and our married life."

Dot gave him a questioning look. She didn't exactly like the sound of this conversation and finally said, "Do I need to know what you two devils talk about? I'm sure it's women and sex! I think I'm going to get up and go into the living room."

But Tim took her arm and gently held her on the bed. He said, "Wait Dot we both have something to talk with you about. It's important too baby! It has to do with us."

Lee laughed and said, "You got us Dot. You're exactly right. We talk about women a lot. We talk about sex a lot too. And we talk about you and sex."

She looked at Lee and saw that look in his eyes. He smiled at her. She said, "Well I'm sure you prevs talk about sex all the time. And I'm sure you share dirty stories. But I'm not sure about how I feel when you talk about me and your deviant fantasies!"

Tim said, "No Dottie. Wait, don't leave, please. We talk about real life things not stories. But we do share fantasies and we found that our fantasies cross."

She looked at her husband as if she didn't know what he was talking about. Lee said, "Tim tells me you're sexually frustrated with him."

Dot blushed and just looked from one man to the other. Then she said, "TIM! I can't believe this. How dare you!"

Tim said, "Now don't get up set. Lee is a good friend and he offered to help us both."

Dot couldn't believe this conversation was happening. She said, "You what? You have been telling a stranger about our sex life. What's wrong with you Tim?"

He said, "Nothing! We're trying to help."

Lee said, "Look Dot I knew you are sexually frustrated Tim didn't have to tell me that. When you called me the other night and I talked you into an orgasm over the phone so you could get of and go to sleep, I knew just how bad off you were."

She said, "WHAT? YOU told Tim that?"

Tim said, "Wait Dot let me explain. I know a lot of it is my fault Dottie. Lee and I talked about the charity night too and what you did with him out on the dance floor. We both know now that you must have had a small orgasm from dry fucking Lee."

She jumped up and off the bed. She was blood red. Tim said, "Look I'm not mad baby! I think it was good for you. I mean I know I haven't been doing it for you lately."

She said, 'You're....you're not mad! Well asshole I sure the hell am!!! You have some nerve Lee. I was sure what happened that night was a big mistake but I was positive that what happened between us would stay that way. I never wanted my husband to know what a slut I was with you that nigh!" Jesus Christ! What is wrong with both of you? That was something I'm trying to forget happened."

Lee said, "Look Dot it's no big thing. I mean Tim and I were talk about our sex lives today and he explained to me that you have been unhappy about your sexual relationship with him lately."

Tim just shook his head. Lee continued, "I asked what was wrong and Tim told me you couldn't cum on his cock. It happens Dot! It's nothing to be upset about. He and I are good friends and we talked about it. We wanted to see if we could come up with a way, an attempt to see if there was anything that could be done about it. That's when I told him about the other night. I explained that I got you pretty worked up and that while he was asleep, you called me when you got home. I knew why you called and what you were looking for. Help! I was worked up badly too baby. I told Tim I helped you get off and you were able to get me off so we both could sleep. That was what it was all about. But the more we talked the more Tim felt you might like to try sex with another man. And I offered to be that other man. But it's entirely up to you. I mean if you want to forget it OK. No pressure. We just felt it might help you and Tim get past this problem in your lives."

Dot was speechless. She couldn't say anything. Oh she wanted to say a lot but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. She just slapped her husband's face and walked out of the room. She stopped in the doorway, turned and told Lee to just go home. She told her husband he had five minutes to get the fuck out of her bedroom. He should not bother coming back to the bedroom either because the door would be locked. She said, "Sleep on the sofa, on the floor I really don't care where you sleep but it won't be in my bed you dick head."

Tim said, "Baby wait it's not...."

Lee said, "Dot come on talk to us."

She didn't wait she turned and looked at them like she could kill both of the men. Then Dot said, "Now I'm going to call Jane and tell her to send the kids back here before I kill both of you. I expect Lee to be gone and you, my dumb ass husband to be out of this room when I get back. You both must be out of your fucking brains if you have any. What do you think I am your personal whore? A whore to be used by both of you when you damn well please? No thank you to both of you! You both can....can.....just jerk off! Jesus Christ! MEM!"

She broke into tears and ran out of the room. Tim went to get up and go to her but Lee said, "Maybe you better let it go for now man. Look Tim I didn't mean to get her upset I really felt she might go for it."

Tim said, "Me too. And I think it would help her if she did. Well we planted the idea. And you know I want to see her do it! I mean it's a fantasies for me but I think she would feel satisfy too after she did it. I love watching other people doing it. That's why I watch so many porn movies. I love them. And I know you want to fuck her badly too Lee I can see it in your eyes and on your face. Especially tonight when she didn't have on a bra. So I'll try again later on. After she calms down a little I'll explain that I really felt it would help our relationship and still do. Maybe I can talk her into it."

Lee said, "Well anything I can do to help you know I'll do Tim. I mean your wife is one beautiful woman and any man would be happy to have her in his bed. Just let me know buddy."

Lee was thinking hard as they walked to the door. He thinking and said, "You know Tim, maybe we should all go out dancing again when she clams down. I'll bring a date and try and get Dot to dance with me some of the time. You know try and work her up again like I did the other night. He can get her drunk a little first and it might just work."

Tim said, 'Well that's an idea let me think about it. I won't talk with her until she can discuss this without going nuts."

Lee said, "Look here's my suggestion. Let her stew a while and then when she calms down tell her you're sorry you were just trying to help your problem. Then maybe you can talk her into going out with you to dinner and then dancing, she told me she loves to dance."

Tim said, "Ya Lee she really does."

Lee continued, " I can be at the restaurant and see you or you can see me. I'll have a woman with me and it will look like a date. Then I will suggest we go out clubbing after dinner for a drink. Then we can exchange partners from time to time and I'll let the woman I'm with know a head of time what's going to happen. Don't worry the woman I bring will help us, I'll make sure of that, trust me. I'll explain to her why we want to do this as a way of loosening Dot up for new and more fun in bed. Then went it's time to leave we can take Dot home and if she is as horny as she was the other night we can see what we can see. You know when she called me, she was really ready. I mean she would have fucked me that night if I was there with her rather than just on the phone, I'm sure of it Tim. So we might just get lucky buddy. I'll come back to your house with her and you and we'll see what happens. "

Tim said, "What about your date?"

Tim said, "I'll call her a cab or something but I let her go. No big deal my friend, besides I want to help you and Dot out if I can."

Tim didn't say anything for a few minutes then he smiled and said, "You know Lee that might just work. She has been on my ass about going dancing for a long time now. If she is as hot to tot as you told me she was the other night when she called you, well then it might just work. We can all go dancing in my car and we'll drop off your date first. You know maybe we can even get your date to get in the front with me on the way home. That way you can have Dot in back with you and keep working on her. When we leave the dance you can sort of guide my wife in backseat with you. Then I'll drive the three of us home after we drop off the other woman."

Lee said, "Or we can just bring my date back with us. I mean you might want some strange pussy too that night if it works out with your wife and me. You know it might do you some good to Tim. You know to get you fucked by some strange new meat. I'll make sure the woman I'm with is good in bed regardless of how it goes down. We can see how your wife reacts as the night goes on. OK buddy?"

Tim said, "Maybe when we get back to my house we can dance with them some more and then I'll keep feeding them more wine. You can keep working on her as you dance with her you know feeling her up and touching all the places I told you which turn her on. Eventually, me and, if your woman comes back with us, can just sit it out and watch you work on Dot. Damn I hope you can get her to orgasm while you're dancing with her. That would be so fucking hot! Once she is that far-gone and with enough booze, well what the hell we can hope can't we? I can't wait."

He opened the front door and Lee left. As he got into his car Lee said to himself, "Jesus what an asshole! He's practically giving me his wife on a silver platter. OK Timmy! I'll take her. This should be very interesting. And very good for me and very good for Dot but I have no idea what you're get out of it Timmy. But you know I don't really give a fuck. Jesus Dot wasn't wearing a bra tonight and her body looked fantastic. OK Timmy buddy you work on her for me. Get her to fuck me once and then I'll take over after the first time you can bet on that!"

He pulled out of the driveway and as he turned down the road. As he did he pulled out his hard black cock again. He drove as he stroked his dick at the same time. When he got home he looked at the erotic photos Tim had sent to him of Dot dressed in next to noting. There were even some nude photos of her. She didn't know about that at all. Lee said, "Tim old boy, you had one damn beautiful sexy wife. If you offer her to me to fuck I would be happy to help you out man."

His cum literally jump out of his black cock and arched at lest three feet in the air. All he could do was moan as his eyes glassed over and the idea of having his cock between Dot's beautiful swollen pussy lips as he drove it fully into her cunt made him moan with his and her raptures. He had to change the sheets that night he got them all wet.

Tim slept on the sofa that night and kept waking up to the image of Lee between his wife's legs ramming a huge cock into her. She was screaming with lust and desire as she told everyone standing around her watching how much better Lee could fuck her than Tim. In his dream he saw all his and Dot's friends standing around them watching Lee fuck her. Tim had a huge boner and relieved himself three times during that night cumming ion paper towels.

In the morning Dot treated Tim like someone with a deadly disease. And she continued to treat him like that for about two weeks. Then she seemed to slowly ease up a little. She let him back into the bedroom. And with each day that passed she let up more and more. He was apologizing what seemed like every hour on the hour for entire two weeks. He brought her flowers and things and told her over and over again that he was so sorry.

It took over a month for things to get then back together enough that Tim could talk with her about much of anything. He continued to try and tell her why he had asked her to try it in the first place. He explained that he really felt it would help their problem. They talked long and hard about it.

Meanwhile Tim was also talking with Lee about it and told him what Dot had said to some of the things he discussed with her. Lee would help him come up with the proper answers to her fears, which served his own goals and objectives. He did it for his own advantage not Tim's. Tim said he was sure that Dot now understood why the two men had propositioned her that night. But Dot told him, while it was exciting and the idea did stimulate her physically she could never do it. When Tim asked her why, she told him she would never cheat on him. Regardless of if Tim told her it was OK or not, she couldn't do it.

Dot told him, "For God sake Timmy we're married and have kids. And... Timmy he's.....he's black! It might mess us up so bad we may never be able to get back what we have now. I would be scared to death our marriage wouldn't make it if something went wrong. Then we would fight over the kids and God knows what could happen."