Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Tim didn't seem mad or even acted like he was upset. She wasn't sure how to approach this change in his attitude. Finally she smiled and said, "Come to bed baby! Let mommy fuck your cock and suck it hard and fuck you again make you cum the right way."

As she took her husband's hand they walked into the bedroom and she said, "Oh Timmy his cock was so big! It's much bigger than Lee's cock. It made me cum like I never did before. He was fantastic and he's 60! 60 fucking years old! Oh God Timmy can you imagine what he was like when he was 30? Come into the bedroom and while I suck your cock you can eat my pussy for me. Then we can fuck until we fall asleep."

He said, "You have to shower first Dot I can't do it. Not the old guy's cum in your pussy! I just can't do it. I can't lick all that cum out of you Dot. Please! Please don't ask me to do it. Please."

But as he was telling her he couldn't do it, she was walking with him hand and hand into the bedroom. She sat on the bed put her feet on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. Tim saw the plug. Her cunt lips were hanging open and they were covered with cum. He looked at it and she smiled. She said, "You know I sucked both cocks today if you watched it all. You know I sucked them dry too don't you?"

Tim shook his head yes. She touched his cock and said, "Timmy do you want to fuck me tonight, now?"

He told her she knew he did. She said, "And would you like to keep the cage off all week maybe two weeks even when I'm not around?"

He smiled for the first time at that remark and said, "Oh God yes Dot! Please! Let me keep it off I hate it so much."

She said, "Well since you shot your load and weren't even jerking off I guess that means you enjoyed what I did this afternoon. Did you?"

He shook his head yes again. She said, "And you weren't even hard when you shot off? Is that right?"

He said, "Not at all, I watched you take that big cock, all of it, and after a while my cock started to shoot and I knew I was cumming. But honest Dot I wasn't trying to jerk off. It just did it on it's own. Please baby, don't be mad! I wasn't trying to jerk off I swear. I wasn't even holding it. It just started to cum. I tried to stop it by holding it between my legs but I just kept cumming down my legs. Yes, it excited me so much to see you sucking one cock while the other gut fucked you from behind."

She said, "You saw that too did you? Well I guess I won't have to keep the cage on you since you have shot your load without even touching it. Lee told me that could happen and now you won't need to be milked or relieved I guess."

He said, "OH NO!!! I do!! I need to cum again badly Dot. Please baby! When I shot off it wasn't that good, not even fair. The orgasm was nothing I just shot my load. Oh baby I do need to get off again so badly. Please. Let me fuck you."

She smiled just a little knowing how damn bad off he really was and how much he wanted to keep the cage off. She knew Tim would do most anything for her to keep it off. So she said, "Well if you won't eat me then we won't have any sex tonight so the cage can go back on tonight."

She closed her legs slowly and stood up. She started to walk towards the bathroom. She said, "Last chance Timmy, once I shower I'm going to sleep and I won't fuck you or suck you and I sure won't leave that cage off of you."

He reached for her and held her arm. He looked into her eyes and heard him say, "Please!! Please Dot don't make me do this!"

She said, "I'm not making you do anything Timmy. I would think you would want to please your wife. Now let go of my arm."

He didn't he just fell to his knees on the floor in front of her and knelt as she stood in front of him. Her pussy was less than a foot from his face. She took his head and pushed it into her dress directly at her cunt. Tim could smell the cum and the odor from it as she gently held his face against her dress. When she released his head Tim looked up and his mouth spoke the words. "Please don't", but no sounds came out.

She saw a tears in his eye and she patted his head and said, "Let go of me Timmy I'm tired and I want a shower and I want to sleep. Fucking those big black men with those big black dicks has made me exhausted."

She pulled her arm out of his grip and turned. She began to undress as she slowly walked away from him towards the bathroom. Still on his knees Tim saw her drop the dress and he saw her nude body from the back. Her ass wiggled as she walked away from him holding the plug in her cunt. When she touched the bathroom door she heard him say, "OK!!! OK! I'll......I'll do it."

She turned and stood there facing him now. Tim could see her body marked up from her two black lovers and the plug in her pussy. She said, "Do what Timmy? What will you do?"

He sighed as he stayed kneeing on the floor and said, "I'll eat your pussy. But please don't put the cage back on me."

She smiled as she walked back to him. When she stood in front of him again completely nude this time she said, "No Timmy, first things first. Eat it and then we'll see about the cage baby. And remember, it stays off for the entire week if you do a good job on me. And Timmy.....I might just keep it off of you and you'll be free as long as you don't jerk off."

She stopped and then she looked down at him and said, "You better not jerk off because if you do this game is over for you but it will just be starting for me. Do you understand?"

He was talking fast like some little kid saying that he promised and promised he would be good. He would eat her and fuck her and never jerk off as long as she kept the cage off of him.

And Dot promised she would treat him good if he didn't jerk off and did what she told him. Again he promised.

So with that said, Dot walked slowly to the bed and lay back again. As she spread her legs indecently opening them again she smiled at her husband and said, "I saved it for you Timmy. Lee gave me a plug to keep most of the cum in my pussy so you could have your desert baby."

He watched as she removed the plug out of her cunt and the cum almost ran out of her. She beckoned him to her. Tim moved slowly up her thighs seeing the flow of cum dripping out of her cunt hole. Coming closer and closer to her cunt he knew what he had to do and while he told her over and over again that he hated what she was making him do.

But Dot saw both the fear and the real sexual excitement in his eyes. She knew he was extremely excited by all of this, sexually excited. Just like Lee had told her Tim wanted to do this. When Tim placed his mouth on her cum filled cunt, Dot took the key and laid it on the pillow next to her. Tim saw it and the cage and knew his cock was free and he buried his face into her pussy.

Dot felt that she would climax from Tim's first touch. She was so worked up knowing her husband was about to have his second real cream pie from another man, a black man's cum. Well today it would be cream pies, from two men actually.

As she opened her legs even wider offering all of her sex to her husband she told Tim to go deeper and deeper licking her clean. He moved tighter between her smooth shapely white thighs and bent down so that he could look more closely at her open and well-fucked vagina as he licked it. The odor coming from her snatch was over powering to Tim. He saw her open hole and the swollen pink flesh that was Dot's labia.

Her pussy had been shaved for months now and he had actually been doing it for her once a week. Lee liked it that way and actually so did Tim. There was cum caked over and around the entire slit and all around her hole and upper thighs. From the clit to the hole another men's cum covered it and as he looked he could see cum caked down the thighs and around the cheeks of her ass. Tim realized just how well she had been fucked and the number of times he saw her take Lee and his father's cocks.

Sperm was oozing out of her pussy and dripped down over the slit in her ass and formed a puddle under her. She hissed, "Hurry baby! Hurry before it's all gone. Hurry lick me up before the cum finds my egg. Oh hurry sweetie, eat me out!"

Tim knew the cum was in her for a long enough time to fertilize any egg she may have in her womb. It was just a game she liked to play with him as he licked her pussy.

The insides of her upper thighs were streaked with cum too he knew she was taken from behind at least twice. Tim was now so close to her pussy with his nose that he could smell nothing but the piquant perfume of the two black men's sperm. He tasted it and it was bitter, very, very bitter. It had a stickiness and salty flavor. In some places it was thicker than others were. But it was all sort of thick and hung on her pussy like marshmallow watered down.

The fact that the odor and sperm was coming from Dot's body and that if he did what she wanted she would keep the cage off of his cock and fuck him was the only thing that kept Tim going. It was those two things that made all the difference in the world to Tim. He pressed his face into her opening, and pushed his tongue into her as deep as he could get it to go. She arched immediately and moaned, "Ohhhhhh Timmy! Yes baby! Yes eat it! Eat that cum out of your wife's pussy hurry baby1 Hurry! Make me cum and then I'll make you cum! Eat it baby! Eat it! Oh Timmy your mouth feels so good on my sore fucked pussy. Lick baby, bath my pussy with your wet warm tongue."

He heard her muffled moaning as she was now squeezed his head with her thighs holding him in place as she felt him licking her fast and deep. As Dot arched she began to pump her pussy now to meet his tongue. Tim went from sucking on her clitoris to rolling the tip of his tongue around the red hard bud and then his lips covered it and he sucked. She quickly climaxed humping and humping her beautiful body against his mouth as she held his head tightly to her cum filled pussy. It was so good. So fucking good to have her pussy licked by her loving husband after she had been fucked so well by that big cock of Antwan's. "God Timmy could eat pussy", she said to herself!

As Tim raised his head and looked in her eyes she told him she loved her and pushed his head back so he could kiss and lick her more. She felt his tongue inside her hole and knew Tim was cleaning her. When she told him to back off and lay back on the bed Tim felt she was going to sit on his cock and fuck him. He moved quickly like she told him.

But Dot had other plans for right now. She moved up over him and slid her cunt past his hard little cock. He looked at her and she smiled and told him she wanted to sit on his face and have him suck her cunt some more before she would fuck him. He considered it for only a moment and then he let her gently pushed his head back on the bed and she moved up over his face and straddled it. She smiled down at him and then slowly lowered her open wetness on to his mouth and wonderful tongue again. "Lick Timmy'< she moaned.

Almost immediately, more semen began to run out of her gapping hole. She raised herself off his face a little so that she could look at him. She realized that she was now without a doubt completely in control of the sex between them. She ruled him and it made her shiver with a sensation and thrill she didn't know she had. She smiled down again and patted his face and as he licked her she remembered back to the beginning. The beginning when she was extremely apprehensive about fucking Lee. And even more afraid to let Tim licked her cum and Lee's cum that first night she tried it. She was also afraid of the way he might react to her confession about fucking Lee and loving it so much. But now she understood that it had actually turned her husband on more and more than anything else in his life had had.

Dot looked at her husband's face and said, "You really enjoy don't you Timmy"? Tell me the truth. You actually like to eat my pussy with or without cum in it."

It was a statement, rather than a question. She saw it in his eyes and he nodded yes as she pressed herself down again harder on his mouth. She sighed loudly and told him, "Oh Tim! It may seem perverted baby but I don't think I ever felt more in love with you than I do right now baby! Oh yes Timmy! Right now at this exact moment with my cunt full of another man's cum and I'm sitting on your face and you're eating me I have to tell you I love you so very much."

He heard her but couldn't reply cum was flowing into his mouth now and it was a long time before she lifted her wet, pussy off his face. He looked a mess the cum was everywhere...up his nose...on his lips and cheeks... in his hair and chest... everywhere. His face was covered with it. She wiping his face with the sheet and she saw he had a very hard erection. It was throbbing when she held it in her hand. She knew he wanted her, had to have her, or he would go crazy now. But she wanted him as badly now. She always felt that way when Tim licked her pussy for her. He moaned and said, "Come on Dot sit on my cock and fuck me please!"

She put her fingers to his lips and moaned, "Soon baby! Soon! I need your soft, sweet tongue to soothe my bruised, puffy pussy a little more first."

"But His cum is bad. It tastes bad. I can't... can't do it any more I'm going to vomit! I can't Dot I can't........"

"Yes you can, sweetie just a little more. Do it for me baby. I really need your sweet soft tongue. I've had all the big cock I can handle for one day. I promise I'll fuck you wild in a few more minutes but you have to help me bath my pussy with your tongue first Timmy!" He shook his head and she yelled, "Now Timmy! Do it!"

Tim resigned his faith. He was amazed at his own reaction to his wife's demand. He was becoming more turned on by the idea of eating her out than he figured he would be. He knew she had been fucked by the clearly bigger, better man and his role now was to cool her pussy with his tongue. He was to be his wife's soothing relaxing pussy eater. He was to relieve the pain from the much bigger cocks that had pleased her like he could never do. His mouth, his lips, and his tongue would now calm his wife's erotic sexual endearment. Her pussy would be licked and soothed, bathed with his soft mouth and tongue. That was his job when she came home to him after being fucked.

As she leaned forward toward him she held the bed board and Tim saw her messy but beautiful, shaved cunt move over his lips again. He could smell the aroma left by the big, black cocks again. She moaned low and deep when his lips touched her pussy lips again. "YES! LICK IT", she yelled.

His mouth sucked and his tongue licked and he heard her say, "Oh Timmy yes baby! That's it. That's it sweetie. Your tongue feels so good", she moaned each word as his tongue bathed her cunt.

His tongue licked out again and again and it felt so good to her. She knew Tim would quickly bring her to another orgasm and she waited for it. When she finished cumming this time she said to herself she would fuck him good and long for being suck a good cum licker. "Oh yes! That's it baby rub my pussy with your tongue and mouth. It's so sore and I need you to lick and kiss it all over baby! Lick Timmy eat that cum out of me. It feels so good baby So good", she moaned each word again as he licked and licked and licked.

Tim began giving her pussy a group of small soft kisses up and down and around the edges of her pussy lips and along her inner thighs. She wiggled to his touch and stimulation. But she wanted his tongue to lick inside her cunt hole. She said, "Oh Timmy come one baby! Put your tongue back in there and lick me clean baby. I don't taste that bad. Oh Tim you know Antwan and Lee shot a huge load in my mouth today too and I just loved swallowing it down for them. I wouldn't have cared who fucked me after that I was so hot. It's amazing, the three black men I have fucked so far and nothing ever got me hotter than having you eat me like this. I'm going to suck you dry every day when you get up and when you get home from work. As long as you don't jerk off baby! I'll make you cum so good. Come on now lick me Timmy, I'm almost there."

She felt Tim's tongue buried deep inside her pussy. He was lapping her juices and the men's cum for all he was worth. She was getting closer and closer. But wasn't there yet. "Oh yes baby! That's so good Don't stop, honey. Lick all that cum out. See, didn't I tell you how good it tasted? Too bad your tongue isn't long enough to get all the way in there where Antwan's cock was and where he shot his load. God Timmy he was in my womb! Nothing has ever been in me that far, nothing even came close to being that deep. It felt oh so good Tim. And he was so thick Timmy, see how my pussy has been stretched baby? It sore of hangs open for your mouth to bath it."

He licked and sucked her as she talked, "Dot held his head now and stroked his hair saying, "I've never been stretched like that before. I'll never forget that fuck for as long as I live. And Timmy......you know I want to fuck Antwan again. I mean you know it, right Timmy! Oh baby, please don't hate me honey! I'll fuck you too I promise, more than you have ever been fucked before. But Timmy!! Oh God Timmy he made me feel so good. No woman could resist a man with a dick like that. I don't care how old or ugly he was, his dick made up for it. I told him I loved him Timmy. I told him when he was fully inside me and started to cum that I loved him. I really didn't Timmy, I love only you, but he made me feel so good I said it to him. Did you hear me say it?"

Tim moaned as he licked and licked and she said "Well I did. I didn't really man it. But Timmy, it was unbelievable baby! You can't imagine how it feels to have a dick in your womb, no man could understand that! You'll never know how goods it was Timmy. I sucked him off too and then when he was fucking me again it took so much longer before he shot his load into me again. I must have had a million orgasms. It's OK Timmy, I love you don't worry baby. But Tim I have to have Antwan again. I just have to have him again and I want you to watch me fuck him and take that big cock, all of it baby! Would you like that?"

They had rolled over now and she was laying on her back again. He was between her thighs licking her cunt like a dog licks his feeder's hand. He lifted his face off of her pussy long enough to tell her yes he would love to see her fuck Antwan and that he loved her too. She patted his head and told him to stop talking now and hurried to bring her off. "That's it honey, lick that pussy. Timmy, hold your little cock for me. The cage is off baby. So you can play with your cock as much as you want as you lick me. That's it baby you can jerk it off if you want now. It's OK. I want you to Timmy. Jerk your cock off and let me watch. I know how bad it is for you and how bad you need to cum that first time. Jerk it off baby! As you lick my pussy. I know you need to get off badly sweetie. Don't wait eat me and cum for me and then I'll suck you hard again and we can fuck. But....but eat me now Timmy! Eat me!"

She felt him adjust his position and she saw him kneel now with his head in her pussy she watched as his hand grabbed his freed cock and she watched as he started to jerk off fast and hard. She knew it wouldn't take him long to cum. He moved his hand up and down his little cock and she could see how red and hard it was. He wanted to cum so badly and she knew it.

"That's right baby! Jerk your little cock baby! I want you to cum Timmy. Yes baby! That's it jerk off for me. Shoot your cum on the sheet as you lick a black man's cum from my hot wet pussy. Oh, yes Timmy! That's it! I love it Tim! I love you too baby! Cum for me! Don't worry baby, no matter how well Antwan or Lee fuck me baby I'll always come home to you and let your wonderful tongue bath me and clean me up. You're tongue is so good, it's heaven, the best. Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it baby!"