Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his hair and pulled it as she held his face against her cunt. She I humped and humped and humped his face as she rubbed her pussy up and down against his wonderful, magical tongue and lips. "Ohhhhhh God yesssssssss baby yesssssss Timmy", she screamed.

And her orgasm began to wash over her and she screamed from the pleasure Tim's mouth was giving her body. When Dot recovered she made him roll over on his back again. She moved over his face and pressed her cunt tightly against her husband's mouth. As Tim kept licking her cunt Dot reached between his mouth and lips and her pussy lips and used her fingers to spread her cunt lips open wide as she could without it hurting them. She said, "Suck Tim".

As Tim watched a warm slimy glob of white cum plopped onto tongue. He started to gag. Dot wasn't sure what he wanted to do but she did. Dot pushed her cunt hard into his mouth and sat on his face holding his head where it was. She let the large load of cum, which was deep in her pussy tunnel maybe in her womb slowly drain and run into her husband's mouth. She held his head and squeezed her thighs as she used her weight to keep Tim from moving his mouth away. She wanted him to take it. She said, "Drink it Timmy! Drink that cum! All of it Timmy, take it all. Yes that's right baby! You know you want too do this for me."

He struggled a little and finally stop fighting her. She said demandingly, "NOW swallow! Drink it Tim. Drink the cum Timmy. Swallow it and make me happy baby. Yes baby I know it's bad but you have to do it ....for me Timmy. Do it for me because you want to keep me happy right sweetie. Yes, yes that's it baby drink the cum."

Tim did what she told him. She smiled down into his wet eyes and said, "You did it sweetheart!! You took that big load baby. Very good Timmy, very, very good. You have made me extremely happy tonight Tim. And when I'm happy baby, you'll be happy too I promise."

By shear willpower Tim didn't throw up. God he hated it, but he had closed his eyes and drank the large load of cum he had in his mouth when she told him to do it. He did it for her, only for Dot. After a few seconds, he realized it didn't kill him.

Tim went back slowly licking her again and used his own fingers to keep her hole open wide. Dot sat up and moved her fingers away as she felt Tim's doing what she had done. As she sat up, more of the thick white fluid filled his mouth and he swallowed now without the slightest protest or hesitation. She didn't even have to tell him to drink it. Dot pushed forward again and sat down on his face. She pressed down and felt his mouth cover all of her cunt. "This is so good", she said to herself as Tim was bring her to one last orgasm she told herself she was going to reward him big time when he was done eating her pussy and drinking the cum in it.

But then she felt his body beginning to jerk and pulse she looked at his cock and knew he was cumming without being touched. This seemed to drive her wild and she went off like a rocket too fucking his face. They were having joint and simultaneous orgasms. It wasn't like fucking and cumming together but she was happy for her husband and for him getting her off. They had cum together.

As the shudder passed through her body she began to calm back down from her orgasm. She slid down his body and covered it with hers. She kissed him long and hard and felt his little dick still jumping and jerking against her. She felt the cum on his stomach it made her stomach wet. She held him in her arms and kissed him and slowly made love to him. He was telling her how good it was to be free of the cage and how good it felt to cum. He told her he had cum again without being touched. She smiled and told him she would get him hard again and then she would fuck him like hell.

She got up and told him to close his eyes and wait for her to come back. He did and waited until he heard the bathroom door open. He saw her walk to the bed again and as he started to sit up she put her hand on his shoulder and told him to just lay back. He did and she used the warm moist wash cloth to clean his face first. Then she cleaned his cum off of his stomach and thighs. She even washed his shrunken little cock. Then she dried his face and cock with a towel. Once she was satisfied with the cleaning she dropped them on the floor and crawled into bed and covered his body with hers again and hugged and kissed him.

They started to make love like old times. She smelled fresh and clean now from the quick shower she had taken in the bathroom. She smelled of her perfume, the one Tim liked not the one Lee had purchased for her and which she wore all the time. Now she wore Tim's perfume and she was making love to him like he remembered before they met Lee.

He made love back to her for the first time in months. It was good, very good for him and when he was hard Tim shot a huge load into her body. She then held him and continued to love him. She sucked his cock back to its hardest point one last time and then she made love to him again. She rode his cock and fucked him with everything she had making Tim cum for the fourth time, a record for him. They lay in each other's arms for a long time and fell asleep. .

The next morning, nothing was said about what she had done to him or what Tim had done to her with his mouth. She didn't talk about how good he ate the cum in her pussy. And he didn't say anything about the huge cream pie he had consumed. They lay there holding each other just like they did when they fell asleep. Neither of them had moved during the night.

As they woke up more fully Dot realized she still had Tim's cum in her pussy. She whispered, "Timmy! You forgot something last night sweetheart. You and I both fell asleep before you had a chance to clean me up after you finished cumming in me. Please! Please baby!"

He looked at her lovely face and kissed her. Then he slowly moved his mouth down her body sucking first on her tits. He licked her hard little nipples and gently tried to please her. Tim loved her breasts and he spent a long time making love to them. He then worked his way down her body over her belly and mound and moved towards her pussy. As he brushed his tongue over her smooth belly it left a wet trail. He licked past her belly and pussy mound and continued down her body. She smiled into his eyes as she saw him looking up at her face. She spread her thighs wide for him.

Tim's face was now level with her hairless pussy. Again Tim saw cum, his own cum, around the hole. Her pussy seemed clean compared to when she had come home form fucking the two black men last night. This was just Tim's cum and he didn't have any problem putting his face in it. He took a deep breath and savored the smell of sweat, love juice and her perfume. His cum was right there and she moaned, "Lick it Timmy. You know what to do. Eat me and eat your cum out of me baby! Yes that's it! Clean me up sweetie. Yes Timmy my sweet little cum licked I love your tongue so much baby! Yes Timmy yes, eat it all up sweetheart! Clean me baby! Clean me with your wonderful tongue again." And he did she pulled him over her and took his soft little cock in her mouth. She started to clean his cock for him. Tim moaned when he felt her lips cover the cock head and all of his short shaft.

He licked and sucked and used his fingers to pull more of his own fluid out of her pussy hole. She had two orgasms from his work and moaned loud, "Lick me out baby. Get that sweet tongue of yours deeper baby. Lick the inside. Lick up all of your sticky come."

She stopped sucking his cock now as she started telling him, directing him, ordering him now, she didn't ask him any more. He was firmly told how and what to do between her legs and Tim did what he was told. His cock was free and it felt good rubbing against the sheets as she moved him off of her. He was hard and he was licking around wife's cunt pleasing her.

As Tim pulled back a little he blew a breath on her wet snatch and saw her shiver. He saw stared at Angie's pussy, which was gaping wide open from the fucking they had given each other last night and from his warm soft tongue lapping her cunt this morning. Her pussy lips were all swollen and puffy and stretched apart revealing the wet and pinkness of her hole. As Dot opened her legs even wider Tim saw a trickle of white sperm appeared at the entrance to her pussy. He had missed that one and he lapped it up quickly, after all it was his cum he was sure. But Dot knew it was most likely Antwan's cum and she would be leaking for a week as deep as he had shot his load into her hole the other day..

"Lick it all up my sweet cum licker. Lick it up baby before it leaks out and makes a mess again", she almost laughed at him as she said it calling him a cum licker. Tim didn't seem to care if he did she didn't notice. Now when she said it he just did what he was told. She had him now and they both knew he would do whatever she wanted.

He moved forward and pushed his tongue in and out of her hole now fucking her with it just like he knew she enjoyed once she was clean. She held his head as stroked his cheek telling him how good he was making her feel. She lay on her back fucking his face easy now just lifting her hips in rhythm with his tongue. His face was tightly against her slit. As his tongue made contact with the wet folds of her sensitive clit again, Dot let out a low deep moan. As he probed inside her pussy with my tongue Dot squeezed her thighs against his head again and moaned louder and deeper. Tim knew she was almost there, ready to cum. He wanted that for her.

This time he was kneeling between her legs and she had his head held tightly with both hands and her thighs. He knew when she did this she was about to cum again. He waited eagerly now for her to flush his face with still more wetness.

"Eat it all Timmy my sweet cum licker," Dot said as she moaned.

She felt his tongue go deep inside her again. He sucked her clit and she arched her back and lifted her ass up off the bed she was climaxing. He heard muffled words coming from her as she cried out, "Suck it Timmy! Oh yes baby! Suck it all out of me. Make me come baby. Make me cum my little cum licker. Oh yes Timmy! Ohhhhhhhh yessssss babyyyyyy! I....I.....I love you so much baby!"

Tim didn't know how long she held his face on her cunt but he just continued to lick her pussy alternating between finger fucking her and circling his tongue round the sensitive little red hard bud of her clit. He then moved his tongue along with his fingers to dig deep into her hole and please her. Each lick in her juicy hole brought more of the salty, slightly bitter female cum mixture into his eager and waiting mouth. He swallowed it again and again. He wondered if she would be able to get up off the bed she had climaxed so many time.

As he licked her pussy Tim looked up over her mount and saw her pinching her own hard nipples and rolled them between her thumb and index fingers. He circled her clit with his tongue with increasing pressure and she moaned in appreciation. Tim brought her off one last time with his smooth soft tongue.

"God, oh, yes!! Eat it!!! Eat that pussy Timmy!! Eat it all my sweet husband. Eat it cum licker" Dot mumbled the words as her orgasm ripped through her.

Her body shuddered and shook as she held her hips and ass up off the bed and panted and moaned as her last orgasm peaked. When she released his head Tim quickly moved up and held her tightly in his arms. He waited until her shaking slowed down and finally stopped. He knew he had done well.

Tim moved his lips to one of her hard long nipples an she held his head like a mother would hold a baby to her breasts. Tim just licked and sucked gently pleasing her and giving her that warm feeling all women want after they have cum so many times. He held her and she held him stroking his head and neck as he nursed on her tit. She sighed and said, "Oh Timmy I love you so much baby! Oh baby! Your mouth is like heaven. Let me rest a moment and I'll fuck you and make you cum baby. You deserve it sweetie, and I can feel your hard cock pressing against my thigh baby! Let mommy a make you cum as good as you did for me."

A little while later Dot began to make love to Tim's cock with her mouth. Tim was very, very loving and she held him and told him how much she enjoyed him and his cock even if she could barley feel it. She knew he was having a great fuck. It had been a long time since he had his wife this way for so long without another man being there before him.

As they laid there together without Lee or anyone else, Dot was looking up into her husband's eyes as her head lay on his chest. He saw her looking and he said, "What?"

She said, "Oh nothing Timmy."

He knew she had a question or wanted to know something and he said, "No Dot! I know you have a question or want to know something. Ask baby."

She sighed and said, "I just don't want you to get upset with me. This time we have been together has been prefect baby. And I don't want to wreck it that's all."

He said, "As long as you leave that damn cage off of me and give my your love and your beautiful body instead of giving it to Lee nothing you ask or say could upset me."

She said, "Well I think this might Tim so I'm not going to ask."

He sat up and pulled her to him. They kissed and held each other as he stroked her hair. As he held her face with his one hand he kissed her and felt her touch his soft cock. She had her thumb and index finger around the soft shaft and was slowly began to touch it and hold it and stroke it. He was so small when he was completed fucked out like he was right now. She said, "You promise you won't get mad or upset with me?"

He told her again that he wouldn't get mad and she could ask him anything. So Dot waited a minute deciding if she wanted to ask or not. But she really did want to know the answer. Finally she knew she just had to ask him. She said, "Well Tim OK but you promised you wouldn't get mad."

He aid, "I won't Dot ask."

She smiled and kissed him softly then she said, "Well Tim I was wondering how it tasted? You know the cum. What did it taste like and why did you do it? Do you enjoy eating cum from another man. Now I'm not being nasty or evil I'm just wondering. Please don't get mad at me."

He didn't get mad but he did blush. He said, "It tastes bad, really bad Dot. It's disgusting and very humiliating and doing it makes me feel very low, almost sub-human sometimes, like a slave or worst. But I do it because I know you want me too. You see I love you more than anything and I'll do it for you Dot."

She felt a huge amount of guilt swoop over her. It was like a wave of sadness that took hold of her. She held him close to her. Then she moved her lips to his and Dot kissed him long and gently, very, very gently. She held him and told him she loved him so very much. Then she took his cock in her mouth and it was the second time she sucked him back to his hardness. She looked into hi eyes and pushed him back on the bed. Dot mounted him and they fucked fast and quick. She worked as hard as she could to give her husband what she had only give the other men she was fucking now. Tim pumped and pumped into her hard and fast and then she felt it, he had shot off giving her another load of cum and what she knew was love. She had been well fucked by her lovers but Tim gave her love. The sex wasn't wild or raw, it was loving and what a husband and wife should do with each other. Dot totally enjoyed it. She confessed her love to him over and over again as they spend the day making love and holding each other. Finally they had to get up clean up and pick the kids up from grandmother's house. They decide to all go to dinner. It was a very nice family outing.

Then that night she sucked him off again and he licked her very cleaned washed and just shaved pussy again. Then they held each other again and fell asleep.

Morning came to quickly for both of them. On Monday she left the cage off of her husband and they both went to work. She called him three times that day and asked him to tell her the truth and if he had jerked off. He told her he didn't and she believed him. She told him she was happy and proud of him.

That night, after the kids were asleep she fucked and sucked him twice.

Again on Tuesday she called and him and asked. Again he told her no. She then fucked him wildly again that night.

Wednesday she didn't call him. When they got home she told Tim that Lee was coming over and she would be with him tonight. Tim was directed to take the kids to a movie and he did. He was upset but she didn't think that much.

That night, Dot met Lee and his father and they talked a great deal before she fucked and sucked them both for two hours. Then Lee left but Antwan stayed.

When Tim came home he saw Antwan and she introduced him to Tim and the kids. After a short time Dot asked him he put he kids to bed and then he to come back into the living room they needed to talk. He did what she asked.

As they sat around the room Dot held Tim's hand and told him Antwan was spending the night and Tim was stunned. "The man is 60 years old Dot! What's going on", he asked her in the kitchen?

She told Tim to come into the bedroom and sit and watch. He did as she asked and after a few minutes of checking on the kids one last time be came into the bedroom. When he did he just stopped at the doorway and looked at the biggest blackest cock he had ever seen. Dot smiled and said, "Now do you see baby? God have you ever seen a cock like this monster? Antwan will show you now how he will fuck me tonight Tim. You can watch us he's OK with it. Now look Tim, I love you very much baby. But.....but I want this Timmy. I need it, I have to have him again. Please understand."

Tim found his usual chair and watched as his wife straddled Antwan's huge cock and slowly sat down on it. Tim watched as the huge shaft went up into his wife's pussy hole further and further and further until there was still 3 or 4 inches not in her. She turned to Tim and smiled saying, Oh Jesus Timmy if you could only feel how this big dick feels inside my body. If you did baby, you would understand Timmy. You would understand why I want it so badly. Why it makes me feel like screaming so loud the neighbors will call the police. Its amazing Timmy, just look at it! The shaft is 15 inches long Tim I know I measured it tonight. And Timmy Antwan is unbelievable baby. So much better than Lee. He's a pro baby! He can fuck my brains out. Sit back and watch him fuck me Timmy, you'll love it!"

She hadn't put the cage on Tim's cock so he sat there and watched for a while then as she humped and humped and moaned and moaned he asked, "Can......can I jerk off Dot? Please!!"

She looked at him with dreamy eyes, glazed over eyes, eyes full of lust and sexual need. Tim could see the lust and the need in her eyes. She saw it in his too. She smiled at her husband and said, "Yes baby! Anything you want to do. Just let me fuck his big dick. Jerk off Tim! Cum!! Cum as many times as you can as you want, just like me baby. Cum and feel the pleasure baby! I am!! Oh God Timmy this feels unbelievable. It's so good. Yes jerk off, jerk off and enjoy yourself like I am enjoying this big beautiful black cock in my womb. Cum for me and show me you like to watch me fuck this big black cock."

Tim dropped his jeans and shorts quickly and Antwan saw his little pink cock. He shook his head and smiled at Dot saying, "No wonder you're so tight and horny all the time baby. His cock is smaller than my grandson's dick and he only 7 years old."

"Yes but I love him so much Antwan", she moaned the words as she was bouncing up and down and crying out as his huge cock fucked her pussy like a sledge hammer.